[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

12 hours ago, midflight said:

I'm living for the crumbs. I thought Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin's chemistry was off the charts... then they give us this. FNSDKFJS:LKDF

If it's any consolation, Seo Yeji is really good at kissing scenes. She knows how to deliver the appropriate emotions. If you haven't watched it yet, try Lawless Lawyer. Even if SYD and LJG's kissing scene isn't close-up, the scene was portrayed well. 

6 hours ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

I m just waiting for their kiss scene coz both are amazing kissers

WOW THANK YOU FOR HYPING UP MY SOUL :joy::naughty: I have watched some clips of them kissing and wooow they both really are good kissers I'm obsessed :Fist1:

BUT PLEAAAASE I WANT FRENCH TOAST KISS MWOHAHAHA

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, LLYKE said:

She has long hair, will he stroke them ou just touch her face?? :rolleyes:

I WANT HIM TO STROKE IT OUT AND TOOUCH HER FAAACE!!

13 hours ago, Ylysses said:

Hello this is my first post in this forum. I am not sure if this photo has been posted before. 

The director said that they will only take the upper part. But SH took YJ's hand. At first he putted his hands on the floor and then he started raising them up to tease her. She also didn’t have any reactions when he left his hands on her knees like she is used to it

I'm not sure why they did it but it makes me excited.

WHAT A GREAT MORNING INDEED :doggie:

Thank you so much for pointing this out, this is waaay beyond the good times and I am living for this. This sure makes me excited like they really should have just date already huhu. This is soooo sexy, wanna cry. 

2 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

This obsession is healthy, let's not ask for help.....yet 

:approves: omg i am laughing, them being in my mind for 24/7 is ultimately healthy and I am not complaining 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Hello this is my first post in this forum. I am not sure if this photo has been posted before. 

The director said that they will only take the upper part. But SH took YJ's hand. At first he putted his hands on the floor and then he started raising them up to tease her. She also didn’t have any reactions when he left his hands on her knees like she is used to it

:weary::heart: why does it feels like they have done this a lot of times...

11 hours ago, freed jayla said:

I’m forcing all my friends to watch this show! If only I could force Koreans as well siiiigh :huh:I really hope the ratings continue to increase and that they bag all the rewards. :D

The ratings might rise up this week, i really hope... :Fist1:

9 hours ago, potatohacker said:

We’ve only seen two episodes BUT THEIR CHEMISTRY IS ALREADY OFF THE CHARTS IM CRYING PLEASE THE WAY I’M OBSESSED WITH THEM RN HELP 

:joy::joy::joy: this is so funny but like what @LavelyShai said, this obsession is healthy as of this moment hahahahahahahahha :joy::joy::joy:

9 hours ago, binkyo2010 said:

The chemistry of these two is out of this world.I  created this account for my other ship but I have a feeling that i’ll be very active in this thread too hehe :) 

YEHEEEY :approves:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

I am so excited by the fact that you pointed this out! I have said this a lot of times but that shoot is really seeeeexy the tension between them is really out of this world! WELCOME TO THIS THREAD @Ylysses :heart:

10 hours ago, binkyo2010 said:

The chemistry of these two is out of this world.I  created this account for my other ship but I have a feeling that i’ll be very active in this thread too hehe :) 

Omg omg omg yes pleaaaase! Their chemistry is out of this world and them being comfortable with each other is really pleasing. I am living for the breadcrumbs. :rolleyes::lol: SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE HERE @binkyo2010 :heart:

• Love 8

That is really cute @Ylysses if KSH put his arms around i might really die of soo much love :joy: I saw the the video and I really find KSH reactions really funny. He is such a fan :joy:

omg I have seen seo ye ji kissing and twas so sexy :cutekitty: I might actually try watching Lawless Lawyer thanks for recommending @midflight :fiercebunny:

We really should go and haunt their minds @freed jayla them netizens are sleeping on this! but i believe that this series will be successful :approves:

10 hours ago, potatohacker said:

We’ve only seen two episodes BUT THEIR CHEMISTRY IS ALREADY OFF THE CHARTS IM CRYING PLEASE THE WAY I’M OBSESSED WITH THEM RN HELP 

Their chemistry is off charts indeed im cryin. Everytime I see them I just cant fathomed what I am feeling and I am sooo close in asking for help @LavelyShai :Fist1: 

hahahahahahha @LLYKE he should straight kiss her now!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Good morning everyone :happyshakes:

The days are really flying so fast and it feels like the deities are granting my prayers for the weekend to come faster. I am rapng youtube replay button because I have watched all of their clips a couple of times. I really love them! 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

This is so fine!!! I have been a super supporter of KSH since METS days and I never shipped him like this to anyone! I am happy for him with SYJ :heart:

• Like 7

HELLO EVERYONE i made this acct just to post here im going crazy over these two and i cant wait til the weekend ive just been rewatching and over-analyzing clips of them :crybaby:

WHICH BROUGHT ME TO THIS––IS IT JUST ME OR IS MY WEARING KT'S CLOTHES IN THE SCENE AT 0:08?!?? 

(((again: im going crazy)))

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

11 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

HELLO EVERYONE i made this acct just to post here im going crazy over these two and i cant wait til the weekend ive just been rewatching and over-analyzing clips of them :crybaby:

WHICH BROUGHT ME TO THIS––IS IT JUST ME OR IS MY WEARING KT'S CLOTHES IN THE SCENE AT 0:08?!?? 

(((again: im going crazy)))

OMG right thanks for pointing this out! moon young wearing casual clothes,,, i also think that was kang tae’s !!! 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

It's Okay To Not Be Okay Streaming Popularity and Rankings Updates
June 24, 2020.

The Swoon Youtube

Teaser 2 got 1.5 M views and Trailer 2 more than 1 M views

The Moon Brothers using Builford Jeepney Crossbody bag color brush brown

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

I'm really sad that the ratings for the second episode dropped. It makes me curious about the South Korean viewers (or non-viewers) of this show. Is it received well by the KNetz? I'm pretty sure the international fanbase of the drama (and the couple) is increasing. Is the drama well-loved by South Korea? And is the couple receiving a lot of support? :)

I'm sorry. I'm just really curious. I really hope both actors (and all the other members of the cast) get a lot of love. This kind of drama is a game-changer. The plot, the visuals, the OST... I don't want it to be a flop. 

• Sad 13

24 minutes ago, midflight said:

I'm really sad that the ratings for the second episode dropped. It makes me curious about the South Korean viewers (or non-viewers) of this show. Is it received well by the KNetz? I'm pretty sure the international fanbase of the drama (and the couple) is increasing. Is the drama well-loved by South Korea? And is the couple receiving a lot of support? :)

I'm sorry. I'm just really curious. I really hope both actors (and all the other members of the cast) get a lot of love. This kind of drama is a game-changer. The plot, the visuals, the OST... I don't want it to be a flop. 

Not sure why it dropped but I’ve seen alot of positive comments from knetz? i dont understand....

• Sad 13