[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

We should wait for the ratings of this week to see if it decreases or if it's stable! Maybe the hype will help.

I read somewhere that a lot of people don't bother to watch on tv, they mostly watch it on platform such as Netflix now. 

• Like 2
  • Love 8

19 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

Welcome back indeed. Haha. I literally check Swoons Youtube page everyday for their interview:D Guess we have to patiently wait for it. :unsure:

omg this is the best welcome gift coz I now have my new wallpapeeeeeeer hahahaha! this is sooo hot! mah gurl SYJ and her man KSH is really rocking all of their photoshoots

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

@lyrically aesthetic thank you for the warm welcome :) Well i have been in kdrama world since My Sassy Girl Chun Hyang, but this is the first time that i have been obsess and literally ship on the leads. Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji are just MAGIC. I just cant help but ship them 

Thaaaank you for supporting this ship! They really should sail! :joy: You are sooo much welcome here in this thread and I am glaaad that you posted! :Twerkdatbutt:

15 minutes ago, LLYKE said:

We should wait for the ratings of this week to see if it decreases or if it's stable! Maybe the hype will help.

I read somewhere that a lot of people don't bother to watch on tv, they mostly watch it on platform such as Netflix now. 

TvN promotes really well and they should promote eveeeen mooooooooore!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

4 minutes ago, Ylysses said:

Hello this is my first post in this forum. I am not sure if this photo has been posted before. 

The director said that they will only take the upper part. But SH took YJ's hand. At first he putted his hands on the floor and then he started raising them up to tease her. She also didn’t have any reactions when he left his hands on her knees like she is used to it

I'm not sure why they did it but it makes me excited.

FB-IMG-1592964310704.jpg

I'm living for the crumbs. I thought Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin's chemistry was off the charts... then they give us this. FNSDKFJS:LKDF

1 hour ago, parknaeun said:

O-M-Y-J-A-E-S-U

DID I MISSED A HECK LOT OF PHOTOS, GIFS, AND MEMES?????????! BTW YOUR DRAWING IS REALLY CUTE @Chokichoki 

I have watched all first two episodes and all I can say is that they are hot af! The sexual tension between our OTP is really sizzling I mean omyjaesu! Can you all see how KSH/KT looks at SYJ/MY's lips all the time or KSH is really out of the character and just wanna kiss her in the spot! :naughty: Omyjaesu SJY looks really hot! This world is really unfair I swear. They should really kiss right now daebak. Waiting for bed scenes. 

If it's any consolation, Seo Yeji is really good at kissing scenes. She knows how to deliver the appropriate emotions. If you haven't watched it yet, try Lawless Lawyer. Even if SYD and LJG's kissing scene isn't close-up, the scene was portrayed well. 

• LOL 12

On 6/22/2020 at 8:29 AM, LLYKE said:

The ratings for episode 2 dropped a little bit, they are still first!!! It's always like this at the beginning because some people realized that it doesn't suit their taste but hopefully the drama will find its audience and ratings will increase in the future. :)

National: 4,7%

Seoul: 5,5%

nvvq.jpg93fu.jpg

We can also check the top list on Netflix! I don't have it though.

I’m forcing all my friends to watch this show! If only I could force Koreans as well siiiigh :huh:I really hope the ratings continue to increase and that they bag all the rewards. :D

• Love 11