[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

28 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

It stuck to me how SYJ explained that MY used her wardrobe/fashion as a way to protect herself, so I got really curious about this scene in the teasers (go moonyoung without her usual armor :o?!)

I wonder what could have lead her to putting down her guard like this, or why she had to borrow KT's clothes–if these are really his... hahaha *overthinking again*

• Naughty 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 13

2 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

It stuck to me how SYJ explained that MY used her wardrobe/fashion as a way to protect herself, so I got really curious about this scene in the teasers (go moonyoung without her usual armor :o?!)

I wonder what could have lead her to putting down her guard like this, or why she had to borrow KT's clothes–if these are really his... hahaha *overthinking again*

Kang Tae and MY must have slept together :naughty: really guys, dont mind my green thoughts, I was born like this like how KT said that MY was born to be herself 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

really wonder what episode could this be.... MY with casual clothes is sooo simple yet chic why is thaaat

Just now, kenchickenchi said:

We have the same thought there hahaha. Hopefully it will not disappoint us. :D

maybe he will hug her and nags her about why is she in the rain and maybe she will het sick neyehehehhehe

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, parknaeun said:

Kang Tae and MY must have slept together :naughty: really guys, dont mind my green thoughts, I was born like this like how KT said that MY was born to be herself 

HAHAHA! I was just thinking maybe it's connected to the rain from this picture below....but who knows maybe what you said could happen too :dorashakes:

14 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

19 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

this is really downside when you watch an on going series. Waiting game is killing me :joy::joy:

And yes, i also live for the upcoming BTS :wub:

I already imagined so many scenarios on this picture. Really can't wait for the new episodes. hihi 

AGREEE!! I really hated waiting but I wont really mind waiting for this two!! :glasses:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

HAHAHA! I was just thinking maybe it's connected to the rain from this picture below....but who knows maybe what you said could happen too

yeaaah maybe Kang Tae let MY borrow his clothes because her clothes got soaked in the rain... :ohboy2: 

@parknaeun I like your theory too noona!! :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, seojiseoji said:

maybe he will hug her and nags her about why is she in the rain and maybe she will het sick neyehehehhehe

Hopefully this is the part where in KT will say "you're making me worried". Just imagining that scene, ohhh my heart. Hahahaahha

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

HAHAHA! I was just thinking maybe it's connected to the rain from this picture below....but who knows maybe what you said could happen too 

HMPT HMPT HMPT!! :onfirex: THIS DUO IS MAKING ME DELUSIONAAAAL

1 minute ago, kenchickenchi said:

Hopefully this is the part where in KT will say "you're making me worried". Just imagining that scene, ohhh my heart. Hahahaahha

Wow this is so heart fluttering I really can't believe a person like me will love this romance! I really hate romance but here I am :cries:

3 minutes ago, gunhooooo said:

@parknaeun I like your theory too noona!! :naughty:

why are you here bro?!

• LOL 7

3 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

THAT COULD BE IT!!! OMOOOO :cries: I have seen the preview too and he is touching his cheeks!!! SATURDAY SHOULD COME NOW

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, kenchickenchi said:

another scene i cannot wait to see unfold :cries:

EbFj7KKUYAUZ9uI?format=jpg&name=900x900

WEEKEND PLS COME FASTER

• Like 1
  • Love 14

2 minutes ago, moonlover said:

MY is really lucky to have KangTae! That man is a total package! So understanding, charismatic, and soooo handsome too!! WHERE CAN I FIND ONE?

We'll find ours sooon! :cries: 

1 minute ago, ruminati0n said:

another scene i cannot wait to see unfold 

you all have said this a couple times but I really think saturday should come already

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

This is so romantic, I really wish I can experience this even once in my life :cries:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6