[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

@kkwengsoyy Hi! Yes the library scene! He likes to rubbing her hands and it wasn't scripted. I miss them too!:tears:

Well i can really feel that hyunji are in relationship. the way they hide most of hyunji intimate bts is already a hint plus the lack of post-pbio content . I'm just waiting for the announcement either d-word, or m-word  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Kim Soohyun and Seo Yeji is confirmed to attend '2020 AAA'

[NEWS] #SeoYeaJi will attend the 2020 Asia Artist Awards along with Kim Soo Hyun on November 25, 2020.

"Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Yea Ji, who showed fantastic chemistry with their unique visuals and stable acting, will also attend 2020 AAA"

20201020-071323.jpg

Source

:issohappy:

EZy5-USf-Uw-AAJfp6.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2

Seo Yeaji departs for Busan via a domestic flight at Gimpo International Airport in Banghwa-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, to attend the 29th Buil Film Awards at the Busan BEXCO Auditorium on Oct. 21 afternoon. 

Ek1n-Qa-QXYAADU3-Y.gif

20201021-170017.jpg

Manager Ryu is super attentive to her. KSH is something else when it comes to protecting his woman and since manager ryu is close to soohyun, he knows how important yeaji is to soohyun

20201021-192918.jpg

The placement of Yeaji's cartier ring
“In love, in a committed relationship”:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

@denira2104 you beat me to this, haha! I love seeing YJ again...and in her more casual, less makeup state :wub:

It is worth noting that first reports mentioned YJ going to Jeju but then got changed to Busan. :sweatingbullets:

And that Cartier ring...it's without a doubt, her personal ring :D

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

25 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:
Spoiler

Screenshot-20201022-185524.jpg

Anybody jaw drop with her stunning outfit on this afternoon, receiving Busan Buil Film Awards? Where is KSH, he is supposed to give her a black long jacket to cover up for her....:heart2: what a gorgeous lady !!!:issohappy:

credit : owner, source : Naver

She super slayed it. I wonder if KSH also attended but went after her because from this get up if I were KSH I would definitely guard her from other guys who are now eyeing her if my lady is this drop dead gorgeous. LOL! Looking forward to what she will wear with KSH on Nov 25.

• Love 2

Some people are so conservative about yea ji wearing the dress. I think she wore it well, she would not have worn it if she didn’t feel comfortable wearing it. Unless there is no other choice for her but to wear it :/, otherwise she looks great on it. She carried the dress with grace.!!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

She's too pretty!!! I think my crush on her is bigger then my crush on KSH. LOL I am so happy for the recognition she is receiving. She truly deserves it. I really like all her award dresses so far. She's a very classy woman. I hope for AAA she has some color though! Not always black.

• Like 1

@denira2104 I second the notion. I love how they phrase it and referring to her as KSH's rumored GF LOL!   Hoping for a confirmation soon! BTW Yeye's are asking us to download an app for voting  for the popularity award for the AAA  she comes second now and it's a tie with her and So Ye Jin. I did not vote since I love both so whoever will win is OK with me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boredadvocates said:

@denira2104

Those are not official articles from legit media. They just use the keyword as a clickbait. Not sure where the rumour is. 

OSEN using Yea Ji to their own advantage. Waiting for GM to sue them.

From 

seoyeajiofficial__'s profile picture

Spread the word. Protect Yea Ji at all cost ❤
Take down all the videos of Yea Ji Unnie on BuilFilm Red Carper that was posted earlier. Let's help @goldmedalist_official to protect Yea Ji by doing this.
Thank You So Much. I'm glad that Yea Ji unnie is in a good Agency who knows how to protect their artists.

info from @k.dramas_ .. help us spread the word yeyes.
Thank You So Much
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, firebabe said:

OSEN using Yea Ji to their own advantage. Waiting for GM to sue them.

Well, I don't think GM should sue them. It is not a dating rumour. OSEN did not say that they are dating. GM should just ignore it.

It is probably just a clickbait and responding to it would just make things worse.

I mean, what do we expect from GM? To make a statement that he is not in love with her? That sounds really odd.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, boredadvocates said:

Well, I don't think GM should sue them. It is not a dating rumour. OSEN did not say that they are dating. GM should just ignore it.

It is probably just a clickbait and responding to it would just make things worse.

I mean, what do we expect from GM? To make a statement that he is not in love with her? That sounds really odd.

I also don't think they will sue. They will probably just ask them to take the article down or something. Besides I think that they are diverting the issues from her dress and everything to her appearing in a new series in OCN. they have conviniently leaked this out to the media. Good work pr

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1