Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU CAN'T!!! There's gonna be so many more content from them hahaha   I hope we get HD stills of these shots!!            

mommy and daddy are flirting.     Daddy holding mommy's purse/bag. 

I'm dead. Save me

On 10/25/2020 at 8:36 PM, denira2104 said:

as we know, Yeaji and Soohyun sharing managers. Looking forward for them to officially announce yet what he’s doing is practically announcing to the world who his girl is:wub:

If they aren't in the same agency, it will be a subtle announcement that they're dating. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, szne09 said:

Cannot wait for the AAAs on Nov 25. I wonder if they're coming together (although I know that would be a bit of a stretch :sweatingbullets:).

We all can't wait my friend. Either way they are damned if they do and if they don't hehe. Meanwhile I am wondering whether he will offer her his hand or his arm on the red carpet.. :lol:

That reminds me for the baeksang awards there was a pair of presenters that was shown on the red carpet but hyunji wasn't. Maybe they were late hahahaha.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Private10 said:

We all can't wait my friend. Either way they are damned if they do and if they don't hehe. Meanwhile I am wondering whether he will offer her his hand or his arm on the red carpet.. :lol:

That reminds me for the baeksang awards there was a pair of presenters that was shown on the red carpet but hyunji wasn't. Maybe they were late hahahaha.

My theory is that they were late because they came from the drama shoot. But we all know from the Naver NOW interview that they were together in the waiting room (and OJS remarked that weren't they supposed to be in separate waiting rooms?).:lol:

• LOL 4
10 hours ago, szne09 said:

Welcome, @Doublemoonstrucked! Enjoy shipping with us :lol:

Cannot wait for the AAAs on Nov 25. I wonder if they're coming together (although I know that would be a bit of a stretch :sweatingbullets:).

@boredadvocates I want Manager Ryu to be my friend :D Hahaha!

Thank you! I hope they win all the awards they’re nominated. I am actively voting them for AAA. Looking forward to see them at the awards night. :D

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

"Kim Soohyun and Seo Yeji of #ItsOkayToNotBeOkay received the second most majority votes for 'The Best Couple in a Drama of 2020'.

The survey was conducted among more than 200 broadcast industry workers to celebrate the 16th anniversary of JoyNews24."

IMG-20201101-091212-896.jpg

Congrats to our fave couple! With super limited content and promotion they ranked 2nd!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if anyone had shared this before...I recently just noticed that back in Oct 2019, the two were in France! Was that a coincidence?! SYJ was there for a magazine photo shoot. KSY was there for a Chinese brand party. Maybe the timeframe was not same, but just found it’s interesting......then, a Cartier ring which SYJ wears all the time :2540_meh:

Edited by Babybear
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
10 hours ago, Babybear said:

Not sure if anyone had shared this before...I recently just noticed that back in Oct 2019, the two were in France! Was that a coincidence?! SYJ was there for a magazine photo shoot. KSY was there for a Chinese brand party. Maybe the timeframe was not same, but just found it’s interesting......then, a Cartier ring which SYJ wears all the time 

Hi @Babybear

I got so excited knowing that too but then they went there on different dates, SYJ left on Oct 4 while KSH on Oct 20 (and I think he came from an event in China at that time). I'm not sure but I think SYJ was seen in Korea a few days later (please correct me on this).

But yes, her Cartier ring is still *very* interesting. ^_^

• Like 1

It's definitely very interesting about the whole set of Cartier jewelry that she been wearing during and after PBIO, from earing, bracelet to especially the ring :)

I wonder those set is someone brought it for her.  I mean she is wealth enough to buy those herself too, but sometimes it means a lot more if someone (KSH) want to have a commitment and those are their promising...haha  

I think you guys said before too, the ring she wore almost every times when she has scenes with ksh.

• Like 4

Hi all HyunJi shippers and fans! Just want to share a fan fiction I’ve written in AO3. Due to stress with the AAA and APAN voting I ended up writing the fan fic! 
please note the fan fic is still on going and involves mature adult (sexual content) so if you’re not into those types of fictions don’t read it. 

https://archiveofourown.org/works/27273733/chapters/66633775

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Rest in peace Park Ji Sun. I will always remember your bubbly interview with our HyunJi couple and Oh Jung-se. May you and your Mom rest in peace even if you took your lives. So sad. I may never understand why people take their lives but maybe we have different reasons. Hoping they find peace. I myself battles my depression but I've learned how to deal with it. It's OK Not To Be Ok became my mantra. I'll just think there are others who have the most heaviest burden they're dealing with their lives day by day but they are still surviving. They are surviving the worst so I think nobody has the right to take their life, not even me. It's for the Man upstairs to decide.

Kim-Soo-hyun-Seo-Ye-ji-Oh-Jung-se-to-sta

• Sad 4

I'm still so shocked at this news. Park Ji Sun was also the MC of the IOTNBO press conference. She was always very nice, respectful, and engaging in her interviews & hosting events. May she and her mother rest in peace. 

• Sad 2
1 hour ago, szne09 said:

I'm still so shocked at this news. Park Ji Sun was also the MC of the IOTNBO press conference. She was always very nice, respectful, and engaging in her interviews & hosting events. May she and her mother rest in peace. 

News said she was sick from a certain kind of skin disease so her Mother has to take care of her. Her Mom left a suicide note saying she cannot leave her daughter alone or send her alone meaning die alone or something like that. Maybe Ji Sun killed herself first and then her Mom also joined her after. I don't understand why they committed suicide if the reason is the skin disease, but then maybe ending her life (Ji Sun) will also end her suffering. As they say a comedian's life is the saddest. Behind every smile is a deep sadness. Many celebrities (including our HyunJi) mourn and were shocked by her passing. R.I.P. both.

• Sad 4
On 11/3/2020 at 10:18 AM, denira2104 said:

@HyunJi_AU Hi! Thank you so much for sharing your story! I'm sure gonna check it later! Now i'm reading this story https://archiveofourown.org/works/27152356/chapters/66309700

Awww so many great Hyunji fics in there

If they ever happen to read some of the fanfics they will surely faint. Hahahaha.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 2
7 minutes ago, Private10 said:

If they ever happen to read some of the fanfics they will surely faint. Hahahaha.

Oh my I wish they won't even try to, haha. 

I'm missing them both terribly. Nov 25 please come soon!