Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️


Recommended Posts

@Private10

 

We have seen her wearing both rings in the promotional videos/interviews/offscreen events, which were filmed between May and June. But, since PBIO started filming in early or mid March, they had already finished filming several episodes by the time they did the promotion. So I checked the early episodes to find out whether the rings were there.

 

Apparently, the Cartier ring was first seen in Episodes 2/3 when KMY followed KT to the OK Hospital--when she wore the red shoes.

 

Meanwhile, the Didier Dubot was first seen in Episode 3 when KMY taught her first class. In fact, she wore both rings: the Cartier ring on the right middle finger, and the Didier Dubot ring on the left ring finger.

 

My delulu mind thinks that she may got those rings as her birthday gifts (April 6), which coincidentally fit with the timeline. I think they filmed Episodes 2/3 around early or mid April. 

  • Like 5
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU CAN'T!!! There's gonna be so many more content from them hahaha   I hope we get HD stills of these shots!!            

mommy and daddy are flirting.     Daddy holding mommy's purse/bag. 

I'm dead. Save me

1 hour ago, szne09 said:

Hello again! :)

 

I remember KSH said in an interview that his military enlistment was a turning point for him...a turning point in his career? In his personal life? Again, if our theory is correct (they got together pre-military), then they're in it for the long haul :wub:

 

I think the interview that u talked about was the Jenga video. He was asked what was the turning point in his acting career, and he answered military service. Not sure why he said so :D

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I stand corrected, he was asked, "When did time pass the slowest while you were in the army?" and he answered, "It must've been the day after I returned from my leave. I think I struggled for about 2 weeks." 

 

Haha, sorry I mixed up some stuff there but same delulu effect :D

 

Starts at 2:07

 

@boredadvocates I got goosebumps with your ring timeline. What if she really got the Cartier ring as her birthday gift?:P

And, thank you. So it was the Jenga interview :lol:

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

@szne09

 

Remember the NOW radio interview? KSH was asked whether he has ever made any sacrifice for someone else. He gave an example of him not taking any vacation leave so his fiends can. Pretty sure he was talking about not taking his vacation leave in 2019, because he did take his vacation leave in 2018. Not sure how long it was, but the news said he took his leave since Feb 18th 2018, which is two days after his birthday. I wonder if he met SYJ during his leave. Of course this is just my delulu mind talking :)

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boredadvocates said:

@szne09

 

Remember the NOW radio interview? KSH was asked whether he has ever made any sacrifice for someone else. He gave an example of him not taking any vacation leave so his fiends can. Pretty sure he was talking about not taking his vacation leave in 2019, because he did take his vacation leave in 2018. Not sure how long it was, but the news said he took his leave since Feb 18th 2018, which is two days after his birthday. I wonder if he met SYJ during his leave. Of course this is just my delulu mind talking :)

 

Haha, quite possibly :rolleyes: *delulu alert*

 

And if I remember correctly, when it was YJ's turn to answer, she kind of side glanced at SH. :wub:

 

Are they only allowed 1 vacation leave a year (e.g. 2-week stretch)? Or do they get days off too? I was just wondering.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, boredadvocates said:

@szne09

 

Remember the NOW radio interview? KSH was asked whether he has ever made any sacrifice for someone else. He gave an example of him not taking any vacation leave so his fiends can. Pretty sure he was talking about not taking his vacation leave in 2019, because he did take his vacation leave in 2018. Not sure how long it was, but the news said he took his leave since Feb 18th 2018, which is two days after his birthday. I wonder if he met SYJ during his leave. Of course this is just my delulu mind talking :)

 

1 hour ago, szne09 said:

 

Haha, quite possibly :rolleyes: *delulu alert*

 

And if I remember correctly, when it was YJ's turn to answer, she kind of side glanced at SH. :wub:

 

Are they only allowed 1 vacation leave a year (e.g. 2-week stretch)? Or do they get days off too? I was just wondering.

Wait can one of you explain what's going on.

I'm confused what do you mean she sacrificed for him...and how is it relatable to his leave days

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also confused as well, so when they are in the army, how long they can take leave during the 18 months?  

I been trying to find any of YeJi's fans who reposted her IG when she was still on IG to see if I can spot anything.  So far no lucks of finding any of her fans reposted everything she posted.

It seems like they might have in contact during the time he still in the army because obviously they seems quite close already during the IOTNBO... 

They are so mystery..:)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@boredadvocates @szne09 adding to your theory, from twitter user skyeblueberry

"Yeaji interview was on feb 2017 and SH enlisted on oct 2017. But she seems often come to  gangwon & gyeoggi to spend her holiday based on her ig posts."

Yeji often trip to paju. And in the now radio, soohyun said he delayed his departure holiday for other soldiers and end-up not having a day-off.

20201002-062050.png

20201002-062051.jpg

cr: vishnang on twitter

Spoiler

Lol this doesn't mean anything, but another coincidence, Yeaji's location for mobile game MIR4 CF shooting was in Paju

Source

20201002-061454.jpg

20201002-063113.jpg

20201002-063447.jpg

cr: Yeajiprofile on twitter

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@denira2104 yes this, too :wub:

 

Although YJ's Marie Claire interview came first in Feb 2017, at least we know that she really likes visiting Paju ... And SH was stationed in Paju... ;)

 

As far as I know, her hometown is also in Gyeonggi-do (please correct me on this).

 

 

3 hours ago, park2park said:

 

Wait can one of you explain what's going on.

I'm confused what do you mean she sacrificed for him...and how is it relatable to his leave days

 

These are just our speculations. :rolleyes: But KSH did say that he sacrificed his leave days for his co-soldiers. As for YJ, she didn't say that she sacrificed for SH. 

 

*delulu disclaimer*

 

  • Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

KSH & SYJ look like babies in those selcas and not like in their 30’s! Imagine the genes they’ll pass on to their kids someday!  and I hope SooHyun’s post today is him going on a date with his special someone! my HyunJi heart is melting and my delulu mind can’t stop thinking of their possible romantic getaway during this Chuseok holiday! 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, HyunJi_AU said:

KSH & SYJ look like babies in those selcas and not like in their 30’s! Imagine the genes they’ll pass on to their kids someday!  and I hope SooHyun’s post today is him going on a date with his special someone! my HyunJi heart is melting and my delulu mind can’t stop thinking of their possible romantic getaway during this Chuseok holiday! 

Haha. I am torn between wanting dispatch to find them and not to find them at the same time. :lol:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Private10 said:

@park2park

I still don't get it. But if he had gone then couldn't he have seen her and spent more time with her then? :sweatingbullets:

I think that is why when they asked if she has made any sacrifices, she looked over to him. I think the whole point here was that she made the sacrifice for him. Maybe because him leaving could cause attention, so it was better he stayed put and she just quietly come visit him instead.

 

thats just my 2 cents about it lol

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, park2park said:

I think that is why when they asked if she has made any sacrifices, she looked over to him. I think the whole point here was that she made the sacrifice for him. Maybe because him leaving could cause attention, so it was better he stayed put and she just quietly come visit him instead.

 

thats just my 2 cents about it lol

I get it now. Thank you. Hahaha these two really have us working overtime. This made remember that someone previously commented that the host of the NOW program somehow seemed to either avoid asking questions that would be too revealing  or when she did she would also help answering by diverting the question to something else. KSY did it also when OJS asked what they were doing in the same dressing room before the awards hahaha.

It also crossed my mind even if are were good friends being in the same dressing room somehow seems more intimate. Hahaha just my delulu:D

On a side note the punishment for IOTNBO was reduced to advice which is the 2nd stage only. Yeiyyyyyyyy.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, park2park said:

I think that is why when they asked if she has made any sacrifices, she looked over to him. I think the whole point here was that she made the sacrifice for him. Maybe because him leaving could cause attention, so it was better he stayed put and she just quietly come visit him instead.

 

thats just my 2 cents about it lol

Good analogy! But you know, there might be a grain of truth on this. Who knows? Sometimes a joke is a half-truth. :evillaugh:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I love all your theories about this :lol:

 

Again I remember YJ's photos at the airport on the day SH enlisted. My delulu mind is thinking again :lol:

 

@Private10 come to think of it, Park Ji Sun (MC of Naver NOW) did guide them with some of the answers. :phew:

 

Regarding SH's most recent IG selca, YJ has an older photo with the same pose haha

 

SYJ.jpg

  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, szne09 said:

Again I remember YJ's photos at the airport on the day SH enlisted. My delulu mind is thinking again :lol:

Hehe. You are not the only one.

was watching the drama again and I would just like to point out that I really like how he cradles her head or neck during the kiss scenes. :D. Yummy...

  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...