[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

9 minutes ago, szne09 said:

If we are all wrong and they do end up with other people, oh my, they're hands down, the best actors out there :lol:

I @szne09

I totally agree with the special friendship timing. If we are wrong can I have a friend like that too hahahaha.

• LOL 5

@Private10

can I have a friend like that too hahahaha.

Hahaha! Be careful what you wish for, but seriously having a friend like that when the other one has a feeling is so hard! Been there and it's so much painful than having a boyfriend who is not a friend and then breaking up because you tend to end up like before (strangers) unlike when you have a friend like that and you tend to fall for that friend, things will become too awkward and time comes when that friend will fall for another it's so unbearable to watch. That's unrequited love. The friendship you invested will be wasted. But then I saw this Kdrama Strong Girl Bong-soon where Hyun-sik said to Bo-young these words: "No man wants to be friends with a charming woman. If he does then he is deceiving you or he thinks that it's the only way to keep you" and this is called selfish love. So I am hoping if this is the case of our HyunJi couple, I hope KSH will keep her FOR LIFE as in MGT KMY forever married. LOL!

Going back to our couple, I saw in IG a scene where they were on the bridge and SYJ was going after KSY the BTS I saw was KSY meeting her half way but it was not shown in the BTS of TVN or Netflix. I am following hyunjicouple. That's the handle of the one who posted it.

• Like 3

@firebabe I've been wondering about that unaired clip since they showed it in the preview! I felt so robbed ever since LOL.

I just saw that there will be unaired scenes in the PBIO premium blu-ray so I'm really looking forward to that! :wub: Pre-order ends Oct 5 4:59pm KST :)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, szne09 said:

@firebabe I've been wondering about that unaired clip since they showed it in the preview! I felt so robbed ever since LOL.

I just saw that there will be unaired scenes in the PBIO premium blu-ray so I'm really looking forward to that! :wub: Pre-order ends Oct 5 4:59pm KST :)

@szne09 Please tell us the never been shown juicy bits after you'll watch the blu-ray LOL!

• Like 3

On 10/4/2020 at 12:32 PM, denira2104 said:

@Meinehappiness thanks for sharing the fan video:wub:this is my fave comment on that video:

"I think the reason why they limit the bts of their drama is because they can't hide their true feelings off cam. I guess they really have something since ksh enlisted. Hoping for them to get married in the future. this is my first time shipping ksh with his leading lady , idk there is something with SYJ. I also feel that they had a mutual understanding to see through the years just before enlistment in Oct2017. Just a very strong hunch through observation-not just this video, and not just this year's footages. Yes, I agree, there's a something of a pull of sorts with SYJ. Sure, they complement, and compliment each other endlessly as expected of co-lead stars...BUT the vibe seeps through- I guess thousands can see it and not just a few hundred of us. their pudding TV commercial way back in 2014. That's their first meeting professionally. KSH was already 7 years in the business, and SYJ was a rookie (1 year, with a comedy TV sitcom entitled Potato Star and a few CFs). There are BTS footages, too, of that Petitzel pudding CF: you can see in that the experienced actor KSH was flustered despite all of his experiences in such a common, ordinary 2 second scene."

Yass another strong support from KSH's loyal fan. :sparklyeyes:

and comment about wrap up party tho', she really got in our mind too. :D

Then im not really sure if it's already posted here. Interview with SBS Radio on 020819. Since i havent found with engsub yet, didnt really know what she talked about, maybe she's promoting her project.

What's on my interest YeJi wore 2 rings here, one ring that similar with cartier one in left middle finger and the smaller band (maybe didier dubot?) on her right ring finger. 

If they are the same rings we've talked about, why now the rings position placed reversely? But still the smaller band seems always put on ring finger, either its on left or right hand.

This is on August 2019..Hmmm thinking hard...:phew:

Please correct me. I have read some articles about ring. Ring on right ring finger means you've taken in a serious relationship, while in left one it means being in engagement or marriage. 

I think some countries have different rules about putting ring on left or right ring finger. But no matter which hand being used, it definitely mean serious relationship or relationship that intended to marriage. 

And YeJi is Yeji. What did she want to show?she didnt mind to make some speculations or something out there just by being true to herself ; wearing a ring on ring finger. 

• Like 3

@Meinehappiness

I am really curious as to if she previously used to wear rings as often to promotions and such before 2019.

Also we as women and ladies know that we have this thing of showing off even if it's subtley that we have something going on. It's our nature hahahaha. Atleast I know I do. It might be her way of saying she is taken and its serious. And also her way of telling him she is all his. :lol:.

Also if she wore them in August could they be a present since "someone" completed his military duties in July??

Me and my brain. Hehe

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Awww the fact that KSH already received the first script when he was still in the military and choose this project as his come back drama after 5 years. 

I think he has been thinking about established his very own agency since in the military, his agency GM is one of the production company of PBIO drama. Maybe he has a say whatever decision makings with the casting, especially to choose his female lead in that movie.

Its heartwarming to know Hyunji have been keep in touch after all these years. They already speaking banmal to each other, they said they're comfortable with each other in press confrence, and Yeaji said they've been close before filming.

Spoiler

Screenshot-2020-10-06-18-31-28-15.jpg

Now i think only time will tell:innocent:

Spoiler

At the June 10th live stream for the tvN drama, Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji discussed working with each other. He expressed, "We're normally comfortable around each other, but in front of the camera, she immediately becomes Moon Young. I get goosebumps. I think that gives me energy, and it gives me motivation."

Seo Ye Ji also said, "As he mentioned earlier, it's really comfortable when we're together. When he acts, he's so immersed I can feel his energy. It makes me think that Kim Soo Hyun is the best."

Source

IMG-20201006-175522.jpg

Spoiler

20201006-190046.jpg

KSH is a wonderful man:wub: 

cr: yeosnowool on twitter

IMG-20201006-175615.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Private10 said:

@Meinehappiness

I am really curious as to if she previously used to wear rings as often to promotions and such before 2019.

Also we as women and ladies know that we have this thing of showing off even if it's subtley that we have something going on. It's our nature hahahaha. Atleast I know I do. It might be her way of saying she is taken and its serious. And also her way of telling him she is all his. :lol:.

Also if she wore them in August could they be a present since "someone" completed his military duties in July??

Me and my brain. Hehe

Exactly...and we know SYJ is our honest girl :lol: 

@Meinehappiness same in my culture...wearing a ring on your ring finger means the person is in a serious relationship --- it could, at the very least -  be a promise ring ;)

I hope we can get high res photos of her rings in that radio interview:)

@denira2104 I'm sure he felt a lot of pressure in choosing his first project after military service so his choice to do PBIO out of all the scripts offered to him (I'm sure he received many) says A LOT.

Now I'm really curious how SYJ got offered the role. She fits KMY to a tee so I won't be surprised if she got offered independently from any suggestion by GM. But if that's really the case, then that takes "destiny" to a whole new level :wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, szne09 said:

Now I'm really curious how SYJ got offered the role. She fits KMY to a tee so I won't be surprised if she got offered independently from any suggestion by GM. But if that's really the case, then that takes "destiny" to a whole new level :wub:

I wouldn't put it past KSY to have suggested it haha because he personally convinced Jun Ji Hyun to accept the offer in My love from the star. And I remember the director said when he met SYJ he immediately knew she would be perfects KMY. Now to who ever orchestred the meeting a big thank you from the Hyunji fandom hahaha.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@szne09 in my delulu mind, SH was the one who offered Yeaji's the role. I mean for his come back drama after 5 years, he won't be pick up random actress to be his female lead. The writter said, SH reviewed the script when in the military, not only for his character but looked at the overall balance of all the characters. He knew that Yeaji's is a wonderful, talented actress and suitable for the KMY role. I'm glad Yeaji's got her first awards and hopefully many more to come.

Now, i believe several shipper theory in here, who said Hyunji probably have a close or tight relationship before and during KSH military service:wub:

@Private10 OMG thank you for letting me know about SH recommended JJH to acted with him. I read it somewhere about that too and the fact that JJH got the best actress at Baeksang awards for her role in MLFTS.

Yes thats why i convinced SH who asked Yeaji to accepted the role as KMY. Also I think with the way SH is picky when choose the project, he'd be the one who choose his female lead:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@denira2104

I can understand him suggesting JJH for the role as they had previously worked on the thieves together but for the case of SYJ it means he has closely been following her works haha.

That goes to show he really was impressed by her since the 2014 pudding ad. Lol.

What I like about it is that he doesn't suggest people just because he favours them but because he knows they are great actresses and have wonderful potential.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

@szne09

I think he most likely suggested and then was responsible for setting up the meeting.

to be honest and this is not because am a hyunji fan I cannot think of any other actress apart from SYJ who would have portrayed the role of KMY so effortlessly. Nada. None.

And actors and actresses do that all the time. They suggest people who they think will bring the best to the project. It's like someone providing a recommendation at work.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@denira2104

@szne09

Plus, we know that KSH is a man of details and nothing he does is random. He wouldn't lead someone on if he is not interested. 

Remember Episode 2? Based on the script, Gang-tae was supposed to open the lid of canned coffee and handed it over to Juri. But, KSH didn't do it and simply passed the can to Juri without opening the lid first. KSH was right to improvise because the simple act of opening the lid of canned coffee would have been inconsistent with Gang-tae's character who was never interested in Juri. 

I am a strong believer that if KSH put a great attention to details to the script, he will do the same in real life. He is clear about the boundaries between friends, colleagues, and lovers. 

The line between chivalry and romantic gestures may be thin, but I think we have seen enough hyunji interactions to say that the latter is likely the case here. 

In conclusion: HYUNJI ENDGAME!

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Private10 said:

@denira2104

I can understand him suggesting JJH for the role as they had previously worked on the thieves together but for the case of SYJ it means he has closely been following her works haha.

That goes to show he really was impressed by her since the 2014 pudding ad. Lol.

What I like about it is that he doesn't suggest people just because he favours them but because he knows they are great actresses and have wonderful potential.

@Private10 that being said, it means he doesn't want SYJ out of his sight after his 2 year stint in the military, maybe it made him realize a lot of things and the importance of people plus, yes the fact that SYJ is also a good actress it's like a package deal.

1 hour ago, szne09 said:

@Private10 that is likely. Suggestions highly considered especially from A list actors like KSH.;)

@denira2104 I saw that on twitter too...that info is pure gold :wub: As I've said before, holding SYJ's purse after the shoot is a tad extra even for a very considerate and caring co-star. :lol:

LOL! Even how small the bag is that it can just be carried by SYJ yet he still carried it for her.

51 minutes ago, boredadvocates said:

@denira2104

@szne09

Plus, we know that KSH is a man of details and nothing he does is random. He wouldn't lead someone on if he is not interested. 

Remember Episode 2? Based on the script, Gang-tae was supposed to open the lid of canned coffee and handed it over to Juri. But, KSH didn't do it and simply passed the can to Juri without opening the lid first. KSH was right to improvise because the simple act of opening the lid of canned coffee would have been inconsistent with Gang-tae's character who was never interested in Juri. 

I am a strong believer that if KSH put a great attention to details to the script, he will do the same in real life. He is clear about the boundaries between friends, colleagues, and lovers. 

The line between chivalry and romantic gestures may be thin, but I think we have seen enough hyunji interactions to say that the latter is likely the case here. 

In conclusion: HYUNJI ENDGAME!

@boredadvocates I love your analysis!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2