[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

@boredadvocates
this is spot on.

Now I have a really high level of certainty that these two had something before he joined the military because how was he certain that she would wait for him for two years what if she fell for someone and started a relationship and also what if he came from the military and fell for someone?

So unless both parties were taken or had an understanding or promise of some sort then its really hard.

Like would you wait for someone for two years without any prior promise or agreement?

I am currently imagining how he worked up his courage to approach her the first time hahahaha. It must have been a very funny affair.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Private10 said:

@boredadvocates
this is spot on.

Now I have a really high level of certainty that these two had something before he joined the military because how was he certain that she would wait for him for two years what if she fell for someone and started a relationship and also what if he came from the military and fell for someone?

So unless both parties were taken or had an understanding or promise of some sort then its really hard.

Like would you wait for someone for two years without any prior promise or agreement?

I am currently imagining how he worked up his courage to approach her the first time hahahaha. It must have been a very funny affair.

omg so spot on with that analysis lol

Totally right about the 2yrs waiting thing. Now I'm REALLY REALLY curious how did it all started. My guess is after cf, they've been friends and somehow someway it led to unsaid mutual interest, but probably nothing serious yet. However, when he entered army, he was 29 and she was 27, that's a decent age to get serious so he probably courage up and told her how he feels and asked if she would wait for him, she said yes obviously lol. When he was in the army, she visited him or they constantly kept in contact, hence, fast forward, they're now in same agency and locking lips like there's no tomorrow. i bet that 2 yrs waiting was tormenting for both.

BTW, i dont know about you guys but I love the fact that not a single media outlet or interview has dared to mention the D word with Hyunji LOL very weirdly interesting

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, park2park said:

Dios mío, tan acertado con ese análisis lol

Totalmente en lo cierto sobre lo de esperar 2 años. Ahora tengo REALMENTE REALMENTE curiosidad por saber cómo empezó todo. Supongo que después de cf, han sido amigos y de alguna manera eso llevó a un interés mutuo no dicho, pero probablemente nada serio todavía. Sin embargo, cuando él entró en el ejército, él tenía 29 años y ella 27, esa es una edad decente para ponerse serio, así que probablemente se animó y le dijo cómo se sentía y le preguntó si lo esperaría, ella dijo que sí, obviamente lol. Cuando él estaba en el ejército, ella lo visitaba o se mantenían en contacto constantemente, por lo tanto, avanzando rápido, ahora están en la misma agencia y entrelazando los labios como si no hubiera un mañana. Apuesto a que 2 años de espera fue un tormento para ambos.

Por cierto, no sé ustedes, chicos, pero me encanta el hecho de que ni un solo medio de comunicación o entrevista se haya atrevido a mencionar la palabra D con Hyunji LOL muy extrañamente interesante.

What's means " D word"?

@Katherine Villarreal dating rumour

@Private10 @park2park @szne09 @boredadvocates

@firebabe also the most interesting part is the media never reported about Hyunji interactions after CF filming in 2014. I mean, KSH and Yeaji never sent foodtruck to each other set, never did a cameo for each other drama. We haven't knew they've been close after all these years and suddenly they were in the same agency (not a random Agency), casted in the same drama as the leads, and already using banmal to each other despite their 2 years different . 

Lol even K-netz was wondering why they were filming a drama together out of the blue because all of people didn't expect Hyunji pairing with no public interactions after CF filming in 2014 

20201008-071312.jpg

20201008-071319.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-2020-10-08-07-29-48-38.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

If i would join all of you about the speculation, my analysis are shown below :

2014 - KSH met SYJ for pudding commercial filming
2017 - Real movie by KSH (got few "adult sexual" scenes)
2018 - Lawless Lawyer  by SYJ (got sensational kissing scenes)
2017–2019  - KSH Military enlistment and discharge period 

My analysis is that both of them started friendship relationships in 2014, they remained in contact on and off, because if they were in a romantic or serious relationship, both of them would not take up those bold and intense scenes without considering their other half. Some might claim that they were just professional actors, but if they were into a serious relationship during that period, they would somehow care and respect each other's feelings and thoughts by not taking the sexual scene, especially for KSH. So during this period, they were not serious yet.

They may be closer in terms of sharing ideas during his military enlistment period.
Reason : Military man being stayed lonely in the camp for a long period, he certainly needed to find a friend to communicate to, and SYJ is the most suitable one (as she ever claimed that she preferred using text) and both have the same clicks and somehow connected well. KSH is an aquarius horoscope who needs long time loyal friends. He has this big dream to pursue, one of which is setting up his own business plan after his discharge. I am sure SYJ can see through his strength, capability and his network. (Remember SYJ is a deep thinker). Both are ambitious in terms of career, they certainly can work well together and their relationship may probably last long.

I am a strong believer in the RIGHT timing. Joining KSH agency probably has two reasons : Out of love and out of future career plan. Yes, there are many out there, why GM agency, I have a feeling she likes KSH more, and she choose someone who has the strengths and can be trusted in the long run. By continuing sharing his big plan and ideas, it deepens their relationship and their bonding is closer now as all of you could see in the TVN/Netflix interview, Radio station, BTS.  

There are 3 things that are affirmation : 
1) Carry her little green hand bag while hand shaking with Daniel in BTS, 
2) Catch the flies for SYJ in the radio station, 
3) Rub or play with SYJ hand in the library. 
All these are out of the ordinary acts for normal professional actors to behave. So Yes, they are in love and dating at this moment.

Going forward, to make SYJ feel more secure in the relationship, KSH probably has to work harder on it and to give her assurance, because during the TVN interview, SYJ said KSH is too handsome in both good and bad ways. In other words, a woman is lacking security. Mr KSH, you should know well what it means by now....:D

If you girls want to see both appear together again this year, it would be the drama award time held in Nov or Dec this year. :D:wub:
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Today's crumbs, KSH & Yeaji are sending a voice messages:wub:

Its the anniversary for Kim Changwan's radio show on SBS Power FM ‘This Beautiful Morning’

@lebeaucouple hi!! Miss your post! I hope all is well with you! Thanks for sharing your opinion. YES! I can't wait for the awards ceremony in Nov & Dec this year:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@denira2104

I also think the media might have a gist of what is going on but GM and even KSH might have asked them out of good will NOT to report anything until they themselves are ready to share. Because like Hyun bin had to deny rumors twice already while there hasn't been a whiff of anything concerning these two at all even with all the skinship and hints.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I wonder what are the chances of KSH & SYJ doing their voice messages for Kim Changwan while they are together at the same time and place??? Like being together at GM office then decided to do the voice greeting!!!  Haha ( this is just me thinking and being delulu!) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

Love hearing all your thoughts on HyunJi :D

@boredadvocates love your analysis! And it wasn't just one instance --- the coat, the hand bag, the sun shade, the sandwich...and other sweet moments. We could have had more moments if they didn't hide the other BTS from us :sweatingbullets:

@Private10 @park2park @denira2104 @lebeaucouple

It's really interesting how KSH and SYJ became close because all we had was that 2014 Petitzel CF prior to PBIO. Maybe they did keep in touch and got to know each other since then (maybe KSH asked for her number through their managers or stylists, haha). And although both of them are introverts, SYJ is extremely shy --- I remember she got close with her sunbae co-stars instead of her same-age co-stars. So I would think it would take even extra effort to get close to her. But KSH did that :rolleyes:

I guess it was even easier to get close because no one was paying attention to them. When I first read the article of their casting, I just thought it was a really good pairing and I really loved their chemistry in the teasers. However, as I got to know all these other details , I wondered if these can still be considered "coincidences."

Why there aren't any articles about them --- this is really interesting. I can't help but think like you guys --- the media probably knows about them but they've been told to be silent about it. And now that is easier to control with them being in the same agency :)

@HyunJi_AU I also imagine they recorded their messages at the GM office :P

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, szne09 said:

I also imagine they recorded their messages at the GM office

Hahaha I think so. I was just listening to Kim Changwan thank them and invite them to come congratulate him in person. But then he said he is really surprised by KSY, this was really an effort. Me thinks its SYJ's idea hahahaha.:)

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, Private10 said:

Hahaha I think so. I was just listening to Kim Changwan thank them and invite them to come congratulate him in person. But then he said he is really surprised by KSY, this was really an effort. Me thinks its SYJ's idea hahahaha.:)

Wow, KCW really said that? Hahaha! Hmmmm :phew:

@HyunJi_AU Hi! Yes they might be recorded the voice message together or at the same place because if you watch the full youtube video of SBS Power FM ‘This Beautiful Morning'  

Yeaji's message start at 09:10 and then continue with Soohyun's message B)

Also Hyunji thoughtfull message were indentical / similar. It basically the same message . Lol they clearly written that message together:D

Changwan: "I would've really liked to see you two (SYJ x KSH) congratulating me personally."

20201008-204024.jpgthanks:

@boredadvocates

@szne09 Hi! You can watch the full translation video on hyunjisupremacy insta, here's KCW response of Hyunji's message:

Spoiler

Yeaji

IMG-20201008-205406.jpg

Soohyun

IMG-20201008-205357.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

15 hours ago, denira2104 said:

KSH and Yeaji never sent foodtruck to each other set, never did a cameo for each other drama.

@denira2104 I would like to highlight this since you mentioned it, usually if you're close to someone and you're friends the usual thing they do is support their drama or movie and send a food truck. I am also curious as to why there are no food truck and support to them both since SYJ mentioned they were already friends "before" the the drama LOL! I have to point that both are evading/avoiding a scandal LOL!

15 hours ago, denira2104 said:

@Katherine Villarreal dating rumour

@Private10 @park2park @szne09 @boredadvocates

@firebabe also the most interesting part is the media never reported about Hyunji interactions after CF filming in 2014. I mean, KSH and Yeaji never sent foodtruck to each other set, never did a cameo for each other drama. We haven't knew they've been close after all these years and suddenly they were in the same agency (not a random Agency), casted in the same drama as the leads, and already using banmal to each other despite their 2 years different . 

Lol even K-netz was wondering why they were filming a drama together out of the blue because all of people didn't expect Hyunji pairing with no public interactions after CF filming in 2014 

20201008-071312.jpg

20201008-071319.jpg

Hide contents

Screenshot-2020-10-08-07-29-48-38.jpg

Yeah WORLD= SYJ and yeah after being together in one agency maybe after they'd be together for life? LOL! K bye delulu me!

15 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

If i would join all of you about the speculation, my analysis are shown below :

2014 - KSY met SYJ for pudding commercial filming
2017 - Real movie by KSY (got few "adult sexual" scenes)
2018 - Lawless Lawyer  by SYJ (got sensational kissing scenes)
2017–2019  - KSH Military enlistment and discharge period 

My analysis is that both of them started friendship relationships in 2014, they remained in contact on and off, because if they were in a romantic or serious relationship, both of them would not take up those bold and intense scenes without considering their other half. Some might claim that they were just professional actors, but if they were into a serious relationship during that period, they would somehow care and respect each other's feelings and thoughts by not taking the sexual scene, especially for KSH. So during this period, they were not serious yet.

They may be closer in terms of sharing ideas during his military enlistment period.
Reason : Military man being stayed lonely in the camp for a long period, he certainly needed to find a friend to communicate to, and SYJ is the most suitable one (as she ever claimed that she preferred using text) and both have the same clicks and somehow connected well. KSH is an aquarius horoscope who needs long time loyal friends. He has this big dream to pursue, one of which is setting up his own business plan after his discharge. I am sure SYJ can see through his strength, capability and his network. (Remember SYJ is a deep thinker). Both are ambitious in terms of career, they certainly can work well together and their relationship may probably last long.

I am a strong believer in the RIGHT timing. Joining KSH agency probably has two reasons : Out of love and out of future career plan. Yes, there are many out there, why GM agency, I have a feeling she likes KSH more, and she choose someone who has the strengths and can be trusted in the long run. By continuing sharing his big plan and ideas, it deepens their relationship and their bonding is closer now as all of you could see in the TVN/Netflix interview, Radio station, BTS.  

There are 3 things that are affirmation : 
1) Carry her little green hand bag while hand shaking with Daniel in BTS, 
2) Catch the flies for SYJ in the radio station, 
3) Rub or play with SYJ hand in the library. 
All these are out of the ordinary acts for normal professional actors to behave. So Yes, they are in love and dating at this moment.

Going forward, to make SYJ feel more secure in the relationship, KSH probably has to work harder on it and to give her assurance, because during the TVN interview, SYJ said KSH is too handsome in both good and bad ways. In other words, a woman is lacking security. Mr KSH, you should know well what it means by now....:D

If you girls want to see both appear together again this year, it would be the drama award time held in Nov or Dec this year. :D:wub:

@lebeaucouple Very well said!!! If I have to rate this analysis it would be a 10. Perfect!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

So because of what I've been reading here, I cannot help myself and consulted the Magic 8 ball. It's like an oracle where you get to ask questions and it will answer. I cannot post the images so I'll just tell you my 3 questions and the Magic 8 ball's answer to these questions.
1. Is Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Yea Ji in a relationship now?
A> It is decidedly so.

2. Will Kim Soo Hyun marry Seo Yea Ji?

A> It is most certain

I laugh a lot on the oracle's 3rd reply to my 3rd question

3. Will Kim Soo Hyun marry Seo Yea Ji this year?

It's first answer was:
A> Ask again later

Then I ask again and this is the reply

A> BETTER NOT TELL YOU NOW. (Me: LOL!)
:hwaiting:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

@denira2104 My gut feeling is really strong that they’re together on that certain day doing the voice greeting (or perhaps most of the days they don’t have work they’re also spending it together haha & just thinking about it makes my heart flutter) @Private10 @szne09 pretty much SYJ being so sweet & thoughtful came up with that idea so the BF just need to follow hence surprising senior Kim Changwan for KSH to do it. (The power of love that makes you do things you don’t normally do!)  @firebabe oh how I love that magic 8 ball’s response to the two questions, it validates our delulu minds (so I guess we patiently need to wait for the M-word then) and of course it brought me laughter as well on the 3rd one haha! 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

14 hours ago, szne09 said:

@firebabe hahaha! And so the Magic 8 ball has spoken!

I would have been doubtful if the answer to your 3rd question was, "it is most certain." :lol:

What is HyunJi doing to us?:lol:

@szne09 The Magic 8 Ball must have been irritated already at me questioning about Hyunji's marriage and it's like it's telling me I won't tell you now, you are so impatient! Prolonging your agony. LOL!

and of course it brought me laughter as well on the 3rd one haha!

@HyunJi_AU imagine if it said something that will make our delulu mind go wild  and think overboard it would certainly create a chaos.:joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1