[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

Just sharing this here :)

IOTNBO and our troublesome trio have all been nominated in this year's APAN Star Awards! Can't wait to see them especially our HyunJi couple at both the AAA (Nov 25) and APAN (Nov 29) awards!!!

Kim Soo Hyun - Grand Prize/Daesang

Seo Yea Ji - Excellence Award - Best Actress

Oh Jung Se - Best Supporting Actor

It's Okay to not be Okay - Best Drama

The competition is really tight especially for Best Drama but I hope they bag all these awards! Fighting!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

@Babybear 

Saw this on Twitter.....also wondering he does look like someone familiar

Yeah saw this on IG too and read that this was taken July of 2014. It kinda look KSH with the neck profile LOL! I don't know if this is a scene from a kdrama or a movie but this is definitely SYJ in a wedding gown.

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, firebabe said:

@Babybear 

Yeah saw this on IG too and read that this was taken July of 2014. It kinda look KSH with the neck profile LOL! I don't know if this is a scene from a kdrama or a movie but this is definitely SYJ in a wedding gown.

Wonder if anyone knows whether it is a scene or not....didn't the two have the pudding CM in 2014?? Hope there are long-term yeye fans know something about this pic 

• Like 1

Hello @HopeHyunjiisreal

In my limited opinion  I think although they are professional actors and are excellent at what they do I think both of them would have had taken into account Manager Ryu's feelings if he and SYJ were involved especially with the kissing scenes.

Although I can't explain why he is that touchy with her.

The crazy side of me says maybe he has been chaperoning her ( for KSY) for a long time hence the closeness otherwise I don't know.

And hey all of us here are just hoping and pinning for them. If it turns out that the ship doesn't sail we will still be happy for them no matter who they choose to be with.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, HopeHyunjiisreal said:

Hi Fellow Hyunji Shippers,

I've been following this discussions for 3 weeks now. Just wanna share something that has been bothering me since I saw the video of SYJ in the airport to attend the Busan Awards. I just noticed that manager Ryu was kinda touchy towards her. In the video he did it twice on her back and he held her hand after the ticket inspection. What if it is manager ryu and not KSH. It also make sense as to why KSH is so awkward towards SYJ. Remember during their photoshoot when SYJ held his hand he was so uncomfortable and looked at someone at the side of the room.

I just wanna share this information. Please do not bash me as you can see from my username I'm really a fan of this couple that is why I needed to let it out of my chest as it bothers me a lot. I wanted to know what you think of this. I never shipped any couple in my entire life. It breaks my heart to think that they may not end up together. Hoping that this ship will not sink and will continue sailing jaebal!!!

I watched the video at the airport again for many times....don't feel touchy, but pushy (LOL) at the beginning...seems he doesn't want media to bother her. Don't see the holding hand part. Yet, Yeaji felt so fragile and pale in that video...wonder if that's why he accompanied closely. Well, I agree with most people that no matter what happens to them, they are both professional and hard-working actors who deserve everyone to value their works over their personal life. :)

• Like 1

Interesting observations...I think if your observation was true I don't think GM would have Ryu be both KSH and SYJ's bodyguard, maybe only SYJ because I think she would have requested it, no? He is around both KSH and SYJ so I think I would rule him out of having any type of relationship besides being their business chaperone/bodyguard. In that BTS of IONTBO, I think it was already validated that KSH was looking and smiling at OJS since he had entered the scene when they were holding hands. OJS asked him what he was doing and teasing them.

• Insightful 1

I feel like Seo Ye ji leaving her previous agency is a good move.  Look at her now, she is popular oversea and has many CFs since IONTBO aired.  I didn't know her before until I watched the show and I've always been KSH fan since MLFTS.

I feel like she joined GM for a reason, most probable is KSH.  They are already friends (more than friend) when they filmed the show.  We all can tell the way they kissed and skinship on the show there is "love" between them.  We all can feel through the screen.

As for the manager, for sure they is nothing going on between them.  He acted like the bobyguard protecting her from the media, I saw him did that to KSH before too when they traveled.  

I am also looking forward to the award, but at the same time, I feel like we might not see a lot of interaction of them or taking picture together to avoid "RUMOR"... You know GM things.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

5 hours ago, Cinder9966 said:

I feel like Seo Ye ji leaving her previous agency is a good move.  Look at her now, she is popular oversea and has many CFs since IONTBO aired.  I didn't know her before until I watched the show and I've always been KSH fan since MLFTS.

I feel like she joined GM for a reason, most probable is KSH.  They are already friends (more than friend) when they filmed the show.  We all can tell the way they kissed and skinship on the show there is "love" between them.  We all can feel through the screen.

As for the manager, for sure they is nothing going on between them.  He acted like the bobyguard protecting her from the media, I saw him did that to KSH before too when they traveled.  

I am also looking forward to the award, but at the same time, I feel like we might not see a lot of interaction of them or taking picture together to avoid "RUMOR"... You know GM things.

Exactly! I agree with you.

On 11/16/2020 at 12:55 AM, HopeHyunjiisreal said:

Hi Fellow Hyunji Shippers,

I've been following this discussions for 3 weeks now. Just wanna share something that has been bothering me since I saw the video of SYJ in the airport to attend the Busan Awards. I just noticed that manager Ryu was kinda touchy towards her. In the video he did it twice on her back and he held her hand after the ticket inspection. What if it is manager ryu and not KSH. It also make sense as to why KSH is so awkward towards SYJ. Remember during their photoshoot when SYJ held his hand he was so uncomfortable and looked at someone at the side of the room.

I just wanna share this information. Please do not bash me as you can see from my username I'm really a fan of this couple that is why I needed to let it out of my chest as it bothers me a lot. I wanted to know what you think of this. I never shipped any couple in my entire life. It breaks my heart to think that they may not end up together. Hoping that this ship will not sink and will continue sailing jaebal!!!

Hello! I rewatched the airport video and in my honest opinion, I feel like Manager Ryu was just doing his job to protect her. I also saw him touch her, but that’s probably an instinct to make her walk faster to get to the passport check bc there were a lot of people following them. Regarding the hand holding, I don’t think that was the case either. I saw it as, her receiving her passport from the lady and him grabbing that out of her hand. Because if you look closely at the end, she didn’t have her passport in her hands anymore and her bag looked zipped! I hope that answers some of your concerns! But if your analysis is correct, then whoever she ends up with, we’ll always support her choices and KSH! 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Hello all! :) 

On 11/16/2020 at 9:17 AM, Babybear said:

I watched the video at the airport again for many times....don't feel touchy, but pushy (LOL) at the beginning...seems he doesn't want media to bother her. Don't see the holding hand part. Yet, Yeaji felt so fragile and pale in that video...wonder if that's why he accompanied closely. Well, I agree with most people that no matter what happens to them, they are both professional and hard-working actors who deserve everyone to value their works over their personal life. :)

If my memory serves me right, Manager Ryu just took back YJ's ticket :) As for the initial part where he held her back, I think he was just leading YJ which direction to go. I wouldn't be too worried :) 

On 11/17/2020 at 6:27 AM, Dandelion21646 said:

#SeoYeJi leaving her previous agency on Aug 2019 w/out reason, didn't wait to finish her 3 year contract by Nov but then suddenly joining GM on Dec. A BIG MYSTERY HEH. Her upcoming movie was produced by King Ent all the casts were from her agency. I still wonder y she left

Someone else explained this (I don't remember if it was from a different thread or social media platform, I apologise!) and mentioned that sometimes it is stipulated in the contract to give at least a 3-month notice if an artist is going to renew or not which makes sense since August is exactly 3 months from her contract expiry in November. And announcing it in the news would attract potential agencies. So her contract probably still expired in November which explains her signing with GM in December. The bigger question is ---- when did GM approach her or when did she decide to join GM? :D 

BTW some sad and puzzling news, the AAA Awards broadcast has been moved to November 28 (although they will still hold it on the 25th). So I'm afraid they'll edit some of the HyunJi crumbs we could possibly get :tears: There's no news yet on the APAN broadcast either.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Apparently the AAA's Most Popular Actor/Actress are already taken. Wonder if this is true but I read this somewhere:

After 1 month of opening the voting gate for Asia’s Most Popular Male / Actress award, the results finally came. Accordingly, actress Song Ji Hyo excelled over Son Ye Jin and Kim Go Eun to win this award. Meanwhile, in the Most Popular Actor category, male idol Park Jin Young (GOT7) has surpassed many names such as Ong Seungwoo, Lee Min Ho. 

I am just wondering how come these two are that popular? I don't  know the Actress hehe. The Actress I do not know her works, but the actor is an idol. But he's not that popular for me. I saw his work in He is Psychometric but how come he was considered as popular? Whatever happened to Actors like Soo Hyun, Hyun Bin, Lee Minho etc? And actresses like our Yeji, Ye jin and even Go Eun? Globally I know if many will vote one of those three that I mentioned in the most popular Actor/ Actress category will win. Are these voting only for Korean people?

• Like 1

@HopeHyunjiisreal hi ladies @N Bina @Babybear @Private10@Cinder9966 @seoqtyeaji 

@szne09 Yes, Mr Ryu is very protective with Yeaji as Soohyun's woman. I Iove the way Soohyun treat his woman. He's making sure she is safe. I think people seeing his manager around her is a declaration of whom she's with.

In this gifs, he took back Yeaji's ticket

Spoiler

IMG-20201123-001138.jpg

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

at the beginning of the video, you can see, he carried Yeaji's Sbux americano and her ticket (he gave her ticket when queue for passport checks) ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

One of KSH's longtime fans told me: "Mr Ryu is  longtime manager and a friend as well. It’s very surprising when an actor shares his own manager to an actress. I remember song hye kyo before also lent some of her long time friends and stylist to song joongki that’s why even though they didn’t admit at that time but the gestures says it loud and now I can see it with Soohyun"

@firebabe hi dear, hopefully our fave couple can still win at APAN

Screenshot-2020-11-22-22-26-40-53.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Hello everyone!! It's been so quiet lately but I hope we are all getting ready for the awards (AAA broadcast was moved on the 28th, APAN still doesn't have a new schedule). 

@firebabe voting for AAA popularity was open to both Korean and international fans but the competition was really tough and in the end, Song Ji Hyo and Park Jin Young both came in 1st place. All fans worked hard though :sweatingbullets: Voting is still ongoing for APAN popularity awards

@denira2104 yess I remember he took her ticket, thank you for sharing these captures. Thank you Mr. Ryu for taking care of our HyunJi :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Love 3