Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU CAN'T!!! There's gonna be so many more content from them hahaha   I hope we get HD stills of these shots!!            

mommy and daddy are flirting.     Daddy holding mommy's purse/bag. 

I'm dead. Save me

@denira2104 Thanks for the post. It is good to have someone who has long relationship with KSH who commented on both actors. His comments were more genuine with positive feedback. The CEO also mentioned about their "timing" and "ability" to succeed. 

Below is my earlier comments for KSH on other forum:

I only got to know more about KSH after his latest drama IONTBO. I am not his long time fan but  his irresistible charm and charisma traits has attracted new viewer like me begin to like him, especially after learning his upbringing background and watching his latest drama. 

There are few key events that had inspired me from his past - he came from a poor family, a shy person but never gave up trying to overcome his shyness. It took him numerous struggles (at least 4 attempts) before he could enter university, and later overcame his heart problem by doing extra exercises in order to become a fit and healthy person as a military soldier (he did not want to be exempted by military because of his heart problem). His determination and perseverance to succeed had inspired me alot. His words of wisdom from the bowling game when someone asked, he simply replied, "Just practice it regularly, there is no easy way out, I will only compete with myself". His words reminded me that life is a journey, not a competition. His act reminded me of someone in a hollywood movie called, "Forrest Gump" : keep on running, keep on moving, no matter how long the journey it takes, it will reach a destination. When we see KSH so successful at his young age, we never know what was his journey before, as people only look at outcome, without seeing through his struggling all these while.

In our career, it is never easy to show "consistency peak performance in many years", especially in this competitive entertainment world, to stay on top of the rest, one must struggle a lot to "maintain" it.

In my opinion, I don't think he should take up the similar role in the new drama called "FINGER" which is a korean version of  "American Psycho" movie, since he had done the "REAL" movie which was not a perfect storyline in that movie. I guess the new villain role may be similar as the actor Kim Jae-wook acted in VOICE. Some actors can wait for many years just to get one script of his dream, i am sure he has many opportunities to choose from a role to act : A single young father, A handicapped person, A strong villain role like rich tycoon. A "personality disorder" doctor, An ambitious captain pilot, A radio DJ, etc. To add value to the character role, the story scripts & writer/PD have to be good so that the character development is able to shine in the story.

Why I mentioned about DJ role is because he has lack of this skill as compared to SYJ who is excellent in her speech and perfect tone reading. I went back to listen their recorded greeting speech that sent to his co-star in IONTBO, Kim Chang-wan (Hospital director Oh)- KSH had "pause fillers" on his speech (probably due to nervous) while SYJ was very smooth and steady in her recording speech. He is the person who is keen to challenge himself very often, I hope he will find one day to do this, even with SYJ to be appeared in cameo on one of the Ep. :lol:

Anyway, I wish both all the best in their career, continuing shining in many years. B)

PS : i have this sudden idea that both KSH and SYJ should act in a "007 James Bond" movie or drama in thriller or comedy genre. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
16 hours ago, denira2104 said:

Soo-hyun Kim and Yeji Seo, CEO of'Gold Medalist' Shin Pil-soon

credit

Wow. When I saw this earlier on Instagram I was counting on you to post it in the forum. Hahaha. The crazy me just got excited over the fact that it's the CEO who followed Kim soo hyun and not the other way round. So that may imply that KSY is indeed a silent player in gold medalist. All the big guys are at the top of the management have worked with him. His cousin and the other lady. What are the odds??

8 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

In my opinion, I don't think he should take up the similar role in the new drama called "FINGER" which is a korean version of  "American Psycho" movie, since he had done the "REAL" movie which was not a perfect storyline in that movie. I guess the new villain role may be similar as the actor Kim Jae-wook acted in VOICE. Some actors can wait for many years just to get one script of his dream, i am sure he has many opportunities to choose from a role to act : A single young father, A handicapped person, A strong villain role like rich tycoon. A "personality disorder" doctor, An ambitious captain pilot, A radio DJ, etc. To add value to the character role, the story scripts & writer/PD have to be good so that the character development is able to shine in the story.

Hello there. Thank you for your insightful take on this. I however think he should take on the role. This is him pushing the envelope. I think he is taking another go at a villaneous role since he the previous one wasn't received very well. Just like how he it took him 4 attempts to get to uni. I feel its kind of a ghost he wants to excorcise. Being a perfectionist as people claim he is it must have been bugging him as to what went wrong the first time. He said in one of his interviews that he wants to be a well rounded actor someone known for his acting and not his looks or his hallyu status. If he successfully pulls this off then he increases his opportunities of playing both the good guy and the bad guy which is good for an actor. I feel like there will always be an abundant of scripts where he can be the good guy at his disposal. But ones where he can be evil are limited. So this could be a good opportunity for him to challenge that. Just my two cents.

8 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

have this sudden idea that both KSH and SYJ should act in a "007 James Bond" movie or drama in thriller or comedy genre. :wub:

Hahaha nice one. Mr and Mrs Smith for me or a movie of such vibes.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@Private10

How are you, my dear chingu.:):wub:

Villain role can be many types, not necessary must be in Sociopathic and psychopathic criminals, or similar to his role in REAL movie. Of course that also depends on the right script whether it is best fit for KSH. Did you notice that all his past drama or movie seldom repeated the same character role for him? Keep challenging oneself doesn't mean have to repeat the same thing or close to it. Good Actors are supposed to be versatile and dynamics.

I would like to share the below quote :

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." - credit to Albert Einstein

If we want different results than what you're getting, we have to try different approaches. Yes, you are right, he is perfectionist, and often wish to achieve better result whenever possible. Actors alone can be very passive, it is only when the right script and the PD come in play, all these important elements can create sparks, it is exactly how the IONTBO drama became so popular in worldwide. About the Real movie not so well received, i read from the review that commented the major problem was the storyline had too many plot holes and inconsistency, it was nothing to do with KSH's acting skill, it was the storyline and PD that need to play a part. Same goes to many A-star actors and actresses, if storyline is too weak, it will fully waste the talents of those actors. I have seen too many failed cases for A-star actors/actresses.

In short, a successful drama should put in place with the key essential elements, actors' skills plus the writer's good script and the PD. I am not sure if you watch the "Stranger season 1" and "Stranger season 2", the whole cast and scripts are highly praised and that they will likely be coming up for "Stranger season 3" in the near future. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@lebeaucouple

Hello chingu:lol:. Very true. As you stated previously, he rarely ever picks two characters that are the same. So there might be a significant difference between this one and the one he played in REAL. We have no idea what the script is really about so let's hope that the script in good this time and the PD too. Fighting. :heartxoxo:

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
Spoiler

I am gonna write a pursuasive essay to goldmedalist email on why we need another project/film with kim soo hyun and seo yeaji in it. Who's with me?? Their chemistry is superb and we dont want to waste this!!! Atleast another cf together .. i hope they are dating irl. 

Edited by Dandelion21646
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Just sharing this here :)

IOTNBO and our troublesome trio have all been nominated in this year's APAN Star Awards! Can't wait to see them especially our HyunJi couple at both the AAA (Nov 25) and APAN (Nov 29) awards!!!

Kim Soo Hyun - Grand Prize/Daesang

Seo Yea Ji - Excellence Award - Best Actress

Oh Jung Se - Best Supporting Actor

It's Okay to not be Okay - Best Drama

The competition is really tight especially for Best Drama but I hope they bag all these awards! Fighting!

• Love 3
  • Awesome 2

@Babybear 

Saw this on Twitter.....also wondering he does look like someone familiar

Yeah saw this on IG too and read that this was taken July of 2014. It kinda look KSH with the neck profile LOL! I don't know if this is a scene from a kdrama or a movie but this is definitely SYJ in a wedding gown.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, firebabe said:

@Babybear 

Yeah saw this on IG too and read that this was taken July of 2014. It kinda look KSH with the neck profile LOL! I don't know if this is a scene from a kdrama or a movie but this is definitely SYJ in a wedding gown.

Wonder if anyone knows whether it is a scene or not....didn't the two have the pudding CM in 2014?? Hope there are long-term yeye fans know something about this pic 

Hello @HopeHyunjiisreal

In my limited opinion  I think although they are professional actors and are excellent at what they do I think both of them would have had taken into account Manager Ryu's feelings if he and SYJ were involved especially with the kissing scenes.

Although I can't explain why he is that touchy with her.

The crazy side of me says maybe he has been chaperoning her ( for KSY) for a long time hence the closeness otherwise I don't know.

And hey all of us here are just hoping and pinning for them. If it turns out that the ship doesn't sail we will still be happy for them no matter who they choose to be with.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, HopeHyunjiisreal said:

Hi Fellow Hyunji Shippers,

I've been following this discussions for 3 weeks now. Just wanna share something that has been bothering me since I saw the video of SYJ in the airport to attend the Busan Awards. I just noticed that manager Ryu was kinda touchy towards her. In the video he did it twice on her back and he held her hand after the ticket inspection. What if it is manager ryu and not KSH. It also make sense as to why KSH is so awkward towards SYJ. Remember during their photoshoot when SYJ held his hand he was so uncomfortable and looked at someone at the side of the room.

I just wanna share this information. Please do not bash me as you can see from my username I'm really a fan of this couple that is why I needed to let it out of my chest as it bothers me a lot. I wanted to know what you think of this. I never shipped any couple in my entire life. It breaks my heart to think that they may not end up together. Hoping that this ship will not sink and will continue sailing jaebal!!!

I watched the video at the airport again for many times....don't feel touchy, but pushy (LOL) at the beginning...seems he doesn't want media to bother her. Don't see the holding hand part. Yet, Yeaji felt so fragile and pale in that video...wonder if that's why he accompanied closely. Well, I agree with most people that no matter what happens to them, they are both professional and hard-working actors who deserve everyone to value their works over their personal life. :)

• Like 1

Interesting observations...I think if your observation was true I don't think GM would have Ryu be both KSH and SYJ's bodyguard, maybe only SYJ because I think she would have requested it, no? He is around both KSH and SYJ so I think I would rule him out of having any type of relationship besides being their business chaperone/bodyguard. In that BTS of IONTBO, I think it was already validated that KSH was looking and smiling at OJS since he had entered the scene when they were holding hands. OJS asked him what he was doing and teasing them.

• Insightful 1

I feel like Seo Ye ji leaving her previous agency is a good move.  Look at her now, she is popular oversea and has many CFs since IONTBO aired.  I didn't know her before until I watched the show and I've always been KSH fan since MLFTS.

I feel like she joined GM for a reason, most probable is KSH.  They are already friends (more than friend) when they filmed the show.  We all can tell the way they kissed and skinship on the show there is "love" between them.  We all can feel through the screen.

As for the manager, for sure they is nothing going on between them.  He acted like the bobyguard protecting her from the media, I saw him did that to KSH before too when they traveled.  

I am also looking forward to the award, but at the same time, I feel like we might not see a lot of interaction of them or taking picture together to avoid "RUMOR"... You know GM things.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 3