[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

11 minutes ago, aisling said:

Hahaha... ehm... Ok, if anybody wants to stay innocent, look away! Last warning!

Hide contents

LOL, I might get it wrong but basically when So Bong was a man he was the “hard one”.

But now when So Bong is in a woman’s body... her body is soft.. and Cheoljong is the one who’s... making a hole into a soft bread 

Daebak @aisling for the answer !   I love you!   :ilike:

And @cenching  I wanted to ask too but dare not.... Love you too for asking.

I know this has been shared many times.. but I just cannot stop replaying King saying Aumn all the time:D  I believe he wants MORE :naughty:  And those expressions on the maids, eunuch and royal chef (kudos to them and the PD) :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, aisling said:

Can anybody tell me what So Bong meant by this? She can’t love Cheoljong back because she’s a man or because she feels guilty by taking So Yong’s place? I’m very intrigued by this!

I’m actually surprised So Bong admitted it to herself that she liked it with Cheoljong. She even said she liked it more than before. The way I see it she basically admitted that sex in a woman’s body with a man she was insanely attracted to was better than all the sex Jang Bong Hwan had with women. If anybody still think that Kim So Yong took over the body at that moment, I hope this is a proof that So Bong was still very much conscious.

I think the main problem won’t be So Bong’s sexuality crisis but the issue with their identity. It’s one thing to admit that you’re attracted to a man, but living like someone else for the rest of your life is something bigger. I think So Bong feels like a fraud, that’s why she can’t accept Cheoljong’s feelings for her.

Cheoljong’s confession also made it pretty clear which personality he likes - he likes Jang Bong Hwan. Even if she was the most flawed person in the world he will like her... Oh my heart...

My take on why SoBong said she can’t accept CheolJong’s love is because she feels like a fraud since she’s not SoYong. In the first place she’s already having an identity crisis of being a macho man who loves woman to a mega woman a Queen who loves her King hopelessly. JBH is holding tight but helplessly on his identity as a straight man and person from the future.

I was laughing my derrière off when I watched her monologue on how she likes the sex with CheolJong. 

Next week we will see their prowess as The Power Couple in battling the big bad Palace baddies and between the sheets...:omg:

I think the writers are trolling us with the ramyeon scene. Most likely we will get a literal ramyeon mukbang....:onfirex:

@aisling

SoBong should have uses a soft sandwich as an analogy then....:coolshades:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

My take on why SoBong said she can’t accept CheolJong’s love is because she feels like a fraud since she’s not SoYong. In the first place she’s already having an identity crisis of being a macho man who loves woman to a mega woman a Queen who loves her King hopelessly. JBH is holding tight but helplessly on his identity as a straight man and person from the future.

I was laughing my derrière off when I watched her monologue on how she likes the sex with CheolJong. 

Next week we will see their prowess as The Power Couple in battling the big bad Palace baddies and between the sheets...:omg:

I think the writers are trolling us with the ramyeon scene. Most likely we will get an literal ramyeon mukbang....:onfirex:

@aisling

SoBong should have uses a soft sandwich as an analogy then....:coolshades:

I also think they’re trolling us and there won’t be anything sexy going on. But I’ll take any scene with Kim Jung Hyun and Shin Hye Sun, whether it’s sad, intense, funny or swoony. There are only 6 episodes left and I’m sure the angst is coming, so I want more OTP moments before all the hell breaks loose. 

You know what I’d find extremely funny? So Bong basically rejected Cheoljong with “There’s no future for us.” What if she will try to seduce him later but Cheoljong will ignore all her efforts as he will try to respect her wish and keep his distance? That’d be funny as hell! So Bong trying her best to seduce her husband LOL.

Yeah, I also found it extremely funny how So Bong spent half of the episode pondering how much she liked it with Cheoljong :Megalol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

31 minutes ago, aisling said:

You know what I’d find extremely funny? So Bong basically rejected Cheoljong with “There’s no future for us.” What if she will try to seduce him later but Cheoljong will ignore all her efforts as he will try to respect her wish and keep his distance? That’d be funny as hell! So Bong trying her best to seduce her husband LOL.

If they follow GPG then SoBong is basically addicted to her husband’s touches AFTER the first time and trying to seduce him to bed repeatedly hence the conceiving of The Crown Prince....:coolshades:

Well, since she spent half of the episode pondering about how good is CheolJong in bed maybe.....:onfirex:

add. 
Btw, it’s obvious for us that despite the identity crisis SoBong does loves CheolJong, deep down. For me there’s no SoYong anymore, she’s positively dead in the bottom of the lake. I just don’t know how the drama going to addresses this situation.

Also CheolJong is totally in love with SoBong despite the constant denial and rejection from SoBong. Why CheolJong is so persistent? It’s because he knows that SoBong loves him too. He is a smart cookie. CheolJong also understands or misunderstands SoBong’s situation. He thought SoBong can’t loves him back openly because of what he did in the past and because of The Royal Snake. 

At least in the future episodes there will be plenty of time to fill those holes.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

Okay. For this week episode 14 become my favorite episode so far, I like all from beginning till the end. We never guessed it right for the ending, two thumbs up to the writer-nim. But please don't give us such a 'membong' nor 'suck' ending ever...

Why I like episode 14?

(1) CJ actually want to ask why SB help him and would betray him, but actually CJ already changed to his sleeping robe? [Does that only an excuse to ask your brother leave you alone with your wife, CJ?]

(2) CJ was the one who came to kiss SB first. Maybe in ep 9, he kissed SB to save himself, but now he just kissed her first, even though PDnim not let us happy to show how beautiful the kiss was. [CJ, this time you're sober and no need to pretend]

(3) SB the one who untie his robe and he let her. Actually I need CJ to untie SB's hair because SB really looks stunning with her hair like that.

(4) CJ who looks almighty in front of his ministries lately, but still in front SB, he looks so cute. And he explained like SB asked him to. Seriously CJ who's so fierce was the same CJ who looks so tamed in from of his wife.

(5) CJ described SB like tigress in their hot night

Spoiler

Suddenly I remember the novel or webdrama version, they showed how hot their night was. The Empeeor has many hickey marks because of The Empress, and also described how The Empress actually want to be on the top. Sorry for my pervert memories about the novel. But PDnim and writernim ever said that they will not vulgar like the novel nor the webdrama.

(6) SB's denial. That's so funny how she said in the like, when SB accepted SY's memories, she lost JBH, JBH has disappeared.

(7) CJ's's love confession. Seriously that's so sweet. Because you have many flaws, I like you. [I need to ask Google how to get one man like CJ. LoL]

(8) SB mentioned about the night before she did suicide. That hit CJ hardly. How he misunderstood SY's request before he tried to understand the reason behind. That time he only saw SY as one of his enemy, and he never tried to understand SY, how SY want to be his strength, how SY want to protect him. And then SB said right, the one who CJ hurt not there so there's no 'anymore'.

Spoiler

This scene actually made me remember one scene of webdrama. When The Emperor asked The Empress to believe that The Emperor love her and want her to believe that The Emperor would protect her forever. But the Empress said that man's promises were something that couldn't to believe.

(9) How CJ so worried about 'My Queen' - oh really curious. Did CJ always add "My" not only said "Queen"? - but honestly his brother's looks when it said that the ledger found in SB's room, hhhhmmm feel something not good about that looks.

Spoiler

As I remember in webdrama and novel, there will be The Emperor's brother who likes his Concubine also join hand to do something bad because he really loved the Concubine, but later he didn't do that because he couldn't hurt his own brother.

So I have something weird about this Prince YP, maybe he will do something bad to our Queen, indirect hurt his own brother because of his love to concubine.

(10) When CJ & SB in SB's room. SB hold his hands and asked to save DH. That moment, I love it. [KJH and SHS were great actor actress indeed, without words only simple body language, they could make us feel their love]

(11) Their secret signal language. That's epic. And I really love it.

For the preview, I really excited to waiting this weekend. SB finally showed who the real owner of inner Court, not only to Great Queen Dowager, but also to Queen Dowager, also that fool Concubine HJ..

Really want to see CJ finally realize the real meaning "I will be your strength and your ally in Palace"

As I remember that fool Concubine ever said that she would help the king to get his goal, but what she has done? Nothing. NATO [No Action Talk Only]

But this time let CJ see how SB not only talk about to be his ally, but SB do what she can do to be worth as CJ's ally.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

31 minutes ago, maria_m2me said:

Okay. For this week episode 14 become my favorite episode so far, I like all from beginning till the end. We never guessed it right for the ending, two thumbs up to the writer-nim. But please don't give us such a 'membong' nor 'suck' ending ever...

Why I like episode 14?

(1) CJ actually want to ask why SB help him and would betray him, but actually CJ already changed to his sleeping robe? [Does that only an excuse to ask your brother leave you alone with your wife, CJ?]

(2) CJ was the one who came to kiss SB first. Maybe in ep 9, he kissed SB to save himself, but now he just kissed her first, even though PDnim not let us happy to show how beautiful the kiss was. [CJ, this time you're sober and no need to pretend]

(3) SB the one who untie his robe and he let her. Actually I need CJ to untie SB's hair because SB really looks stunning with her hair like that.

(4) CJ who looks almighty in front of his ministries lately, but still in front SB, he looks so cute. And he explained like SB asked him to. Seriously CJ who's so fierce was the same CJ who looks so tamed in from of his wife.

Hide contents

Suddenly I remember the novel or webdrama version, they showed how hot their night was. The Empeeor has many hickey marks because of The Empress, and also described how The Empress actually want to be on the top. Sorry for my pervert memories about the novel. But PDnim and writernim ever said that they will not vulgar like the novel nor the webdrama.

(6) SB's denial. That's so funny how she said in the like, when SB accepted SY's memories, she lost JBH, JBH has disappeared.

(7) CJ's's love confession. Seriously that's so sweet. Because you have many flaws, I like you. [I need to ask Google how to get one man like CJ. LoL]

(8) SB mentioned about the night before she did suicide. That hit CJ hardly. How he misunderstood SY's request before he tried to understand the reason behind. That time he only saw SY as one of his enemy, and he never tried to understand SY, how SY want to be his strength, how SY want to protect him. And then SB said right, the one who CJ hurt not there so there's no 'anymore'.

Hide contents

This scene actually made me remember one scene of webdrama. When The Emperor asked The Empress to believe that The Emperor love her and want her to believe that The Emperor would protect her forever. But the Empress said that man's promises were something that couldn't to believe.

(9) How CJ so worried about 'My Queen' - oh really curious. Did CJ always add "My" not only said "Queen"? - but honestly his brother's looks when it said that the ledger found in SB's room, hhhhmmm feel something not good about that looks.

Hide contents

As I remember in webdrama and novel, there will be The Emperor's brother who likes his Concubine also join hand to do something bad because he really loved the Concubine, but later he didn't do that because he couldn't hurt his own brother.

So I have something weird about this Prince YP, maybe he will do something bad to our Queen, indirect hurt his own brother because of his love to concubine.

(10) When CJ & SB in SB's room. SB hold his hands and asked to save DH. That moment, I love it. [KJH and SHS were great actor actress indeed, without words only simple body language, they could make us feel their love]

(11) Their secret signal language. That's epic. And I really love it.

For the preview, I really excited to waiting this weekend. SB finally showed who the real owner of inner Court, not only to Great Queen Dowager, but also to Queen Dowager, also that fool Concubine HJ..

Really want to see CJ finally realize the real meaning "I will be your strength and your ally in Palace"

As I remember that fool Concubine ever said that she would help the king to get his goal, but what she has done? Nothing. NATO [No Action Talk Only]

But this time let CJ see how SB not only talk about to be his ally, but SB do what she can do to be worth as CJ's ally.

Thank you @maria_m2me for sharing your "feel" and the GPG recap - interesting! 
Still feel excited reading it, despite reading so many others' views and seeing the gifs!   

Yup, according to the sub,  the King did exclaim .. MY QUEEN, which I find it so endearing. 

And below, he literally ran all over the palace to hunt for her.  Poor his Eunuch could not even catch up with him.    

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, cenching said:

If they follow GPG then SoBong is basically addicted to her husband’s touches AFTER the first time and trying to seduce him to bed repeatedly hence the conceiving of The Crown Prince....:coolshades:

Well, since she spent half of the episode pondering about how good is CheolJong in bed maybe.....:onfirex:

add. 
Btw, it’s obvious for us that despite the identity crisis SoBong does loves CheolJong, deep down. For me there’s no SoYong anymore, she’s positively dead in the bottom of the lake. I just don’t know how the drama going to addresses this situation.

Also CheolJong is totally in love with SoBong despite the constant denial and rejection from SoBong. Why CheolJong is so persistent? It’s because he knows that SoBong loves him too. He is a smart cookie. CheolJong also understands or misunderstands SoBong’s situation. He thought SoBong can’t loves him back openly because of what he did in the past and because of The Royal Snake. 

At least in the future episodes there will be plenty of time to fill those holes.

there's no doubt that - lol he's proving himself to be more and more competent by each episode in every sphere - I guess those R-rated books were of some help :gangnamstyle:

1 hour ago, aisling said:

Hahaha... ehm... Ok, if anybody wants to stay innocent, look away! Last warning!

Reveal hidden contents

LOL, I might get it wrong but basically when So Bong was a man he was the “hard one”.

But now when So Bong is in a woman’s body... her body is soft.. and Cheoljong is the one who’s... making a hole into a soft bread :shaq:

this had me in stitched lmao 

About So Yong - I'm not sure where I stand right now but I want some sort of closure/justice for her - her love for CJ was indeed pure and true - and I'm sure that influenced So Bong's feelings for the King - it's a tricky situation and I can understand why So Bong feels so conflicted - the lake scene where So Yong goes down must sort of symbolically mean that it's So Bong's game now - that So Yong is no longer in the picture. I hope So Bong gets a successful resolution otherwise she wouldn't be happy even if she was together with the king, the imposter feeling will always keep nagging her. 

39 minutes ago, maria_m2me said:

Why I like episode 14?

I love this tame, puppy side of CJ lol - also I keep thinking CJ always uses "business" as an excuse with his brother to go meet the queen and he's always so insistent that he must get those answers at once or some other reason lol you poor love-sick Cheoljong lol

1 hour ago, aisling said:

I also think they’re trolling us and there won’t be anything sexy going on. But I’ll take any scene with Kim Jung Hyun and Shin Hye Sun, whether it’s sad, intense, funny or swoony. There are only 6 episodes left and I’m sure the angst is coming, so I want more OTP moments before all the hell breaks loose. 

Yeah, I also found it extremely funny how So Bong spent half of the episode pondering how much she liked it with Cheoljong :Megalol:

you know, I think, CJ will not be able to resist the queen once she starts her hunt LOL 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

Btw, do you think that Prince YeongPyeong is a traitor in the making??? He hates SoBong with passion and loves HwaJin with equal passion.

He didn’t inform CheolJong that SoBong is in danger from Kim Clan. He has never approved of CheolJong’s love for SoBong despite SoBong had proven herself over and over again that she’s on CheolJong’s side. 

Now that CheolJong’s openly loving SoBong and what My Queen wants, My Queen gets attitude, he must be burning with angers inside. Not to mention CheolJong has been neglecting HwaJin and never consummated their marriage. I suspect HwaJin must had said something during CheolJong mummy stage because he started to gives her cold shoulder after that.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 4
  • Blob 1

I think most of us loved episode 14 because there were more scenes of our OTP compared to last weekend (and lesser scenes of the concubine and the cousin).

Their bed scene was hot.

Spoiler

IhORT9Q.jpg

Her denial and hide-and-seek wacky and funny.

Spoiler

b2ywc1x.jpg

His confession heart-fluttering.

Spoiler

2p9sHSj.jpg

Her rejection heartbreaking.

Spoiler

NtsAWYH.jpg

And their face-off in the last scene fierce.

Spoiler

O3qYwLK.jpg

But if I have to pick my two favourite scenes of our OTP, it were actually the tender and subtle ones.

1) The first one when SB was hiding behind the screen. He knew she was there and after the chase through the palace I thought he was going to confront her... but he actually said this instead.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I don’t know if anybody else found it very romantic as well. The king would wait... until she was ready to contact him first. He’s the king of the nation but he will wait for So Bong  because he cherishes her so much. I think this scene made he swoon so much thanks to Kim Jung Hyun’s brilliant performance, he looked so much in love it touched my heart. I can tell from his acting how his feelings for his queen progressed gradually.

At first he was intrigued and bewildered. Then he started to feel physical attraction. Later he started to appreciate her honesty and bluntness. And then he was moved by her actions. And all those feelings culminated in his tender expression during this scene. I mean, Cheoljong is an extraordinary man. Not because he’s the king but because of his qualities as a human being. He cares so much about his men and common people (as he lived like a commoner before he became the king), he’s remarkably smart and intelligent. He’s strong even though he’s going through the nightmares every day and every night. He’s loyal and compassionate, but knows how to stand his ground against his enemies. Does So Bong realise she gained the heart of someone as exceptional as Cheoljong?

2) The second scene was when So Bong grabbed his hand and begged him to save Dam Hyang. The look on his face when she touched him. He’s so in love that even a simple touch startled him... At that moment I knew he would promise her anything she wanted. And the way he rubbed her hand gently and reassuringly made me knees went weak. When he confessed to her he used the word “like” but I think at this point he’s beyond liking her. He’s completely and utterly in love with her.

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Hi everyone! I'm not sure whether there's a reply or post about how the King address the Queen here but I figured I'll just share it since there's been questions about it.

Cheoljong (actually all Joseon kings in sageuk) addresses the Queen as 중전 (jung jeon) which literally means 'Queen', without a possessive pronoun 'my' like in English translation. As a King, he is of higher rank than the Queen, that's why he only uses jung jeon, without the honorific title of 마마 (ma ma) which means 'your highness'. Same goes for the dowager queens, they address sobong as jung jeon since they're of higher rank as seniors/elders in the inner court. Aside from those three, every one else are the Queen's subordinates (palace maids, eunuchs, etc) so they must address her as jung jeon ma ma or just ma ma.

I guess English translators use 'my queen' when a King call his queen for seamless translation and to better relate to the target audience, in this case international fans.

The only time Cheoljong called sobong 'my queen' was in sobong's dream when they're in that bath house (?), he said 나의 중전, 나의 (na ye) literally means 'my'.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Btw, do you think that Prince YeongPyeong is a traitor in the making??? He hates SoBong with passion and loves HwaJin with equal passion.

He didn’t inform CheolJong that SoBong is in danger from Kim Clan. He has never approved of CheolJong’s love for SoBong despite SoBong had proven herself over and over again that she’s on CheolJong’s side. 

Now that CheolJong’s openly loving SoBong and what My Queen wants, My Queen gets attitude, he must be burning with angers inside. Not to mention CheolJong has been neglecting HwaJin and never consummated their marriage. I suspect HwaJin must had said something during CheolJong mummy stage because he started to gives her cold shoulder after that.

I want to give him the benefit of doubt - unlike the queen's cousin - he has not made any move thus far despite his misgivings - he never fabricated or misled the king regarding the queen - so I just hope it's his genuine concern about the enemy mixed with mistrust and suspicion and a soft spot for the concubine - but I don't see him taking any action on his own 

@aisling love all your posts! and especially this last one about the king's qualities and the royal couple's moments - and yes, he was quite taken when So Bong grabbed his hand! Like he couldn't believe it! lol he's so adorable lol and the other moment when he says he'll wait for her to come to him - I loved that scene too! A man who knows how to wait is a worthy one indeed lol (not quoting the actual post as I'm lazy to remove the gifs :sweat_smile: and don't want to burden the moderators as well) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Call me a romantic but I’d like to think that soyong exists in the time when she goes to the king to ask him to save damhyang( much like herself in her youth) and of course during sexy times... since bonghwan always wakes up shocked... so technically the king is falling in love with soyong as well...

thats how I’m going to reconcile it in my mind...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, maria_m2me said:

When I saw EP14, I felt the opposite. We get a scene where Prince Yeong Phyeong feels something off about queen having the crime book. The expression is of something wrong. It's like he's having a thought that someone purposely put a trap for the queen. Even though drama didn't show the flashback, i'm hoping he was remembering Jo Hwa Jin trying to give him a book, but didn't in the end.

Prince Yeong Phyeong is a strict moral code guy who possibly could be more passionate about king gaining back his power for the nation than king Cheol Jong himself. He probably will be disappointed and feel betrayed if he finds out about what Jo Hwa Jin has done. I mean he will emotionally struggle, but it's more likely that he will expose Jo Hwa Jin than hurt his half-brother, who is technically Prince Yeong Phyeong's life goal (making Cheol Jong into a great king).

I have seen Prince Yeong Phyeong empathizing with Jo Hwa Jin a lot, but when it comes to the queen So Bong, it's all about business. He is worried about So Bong being a clever enemy who is tricking Cheol Jong.  He is desperate and paranoid that So Bong will ruin all their plans to gain back king's power. Even though he's frustrating, he's being practical and it's very understandable situation for him with his disadvantages, especially since it's hard to change your mind when you hardly interact with queen yourself. 

3 hours ago, cenching said:

Not really, EP 14 actually showed the opposite. Besides, he never hated So Bong with passion. I'm not sure if he loves Hwa Jin with passion either. Definitely nothing compared to Kim Byeong In.

From his perspective, he's being practical and pessimistic when it comes to queen. Cheol Jong was extremely lucky that it was So Yong and Bong Hwan who became the queen. I mean when it comes to Bong Hwan, Prince Yeong Phyeong is half right. Most Kim clan are evil and do wrongdoing all the times. They literally killed his family. Prince Yeong Phyeong and Cheol Jong were lucky to survive. It makes sense for him to think that Kim clan would have put their ally in the queen position. It's pretty logical to think that queen could be acting kind and sweet trying to steal Cheol Jong's heart to control him.

If Jo Hwa Jin actually thinks like Prince Yeong Phyeong, she probably wouldn't be queen dowager Jo's puppet right now.

Prince Yeong Phyeong did inform Cheol Jong that So Bong is in danger. The nurse lady didn't magically figured out king's secret training ground. Prince Yeong Phyeong said "it could be a trap, so we shouldn't tell him right away." Like always, he's being practical and pessimistic. It's obvious that he made sure it wasn't trap by meeting the spy, blind nurse palace lady. Prince Yeong Phyeong will always choose Cheol Jong's safety over So Bong's. To be honest, I won't blame him for it. He's literally king's royal bodyguard. He's doing his job.

When Prince Yeong Pyeong was most emotional and angry, it was when he thought Cheol Jong was being swayed by evil So Bong. Prince Yeong Phyeong was more angry at the fact that queen will control the king and ruin their plan than king loving the queen instead of Jo Hwa Jin. Sure, he was upset about Jo Hwa Jin being neglected and empathized with her. However, I never saw Prince Yeong Phyeong being mad at Cheol Jong for not sleeping with Jo Hwa Jin. Prince Yeong Phyeong was more focused on the crime book than Jo Hwa Jin.

Most importantly, just like Cheol Jong, Prince Yeong Phyeong never deeply talks about their plans to Jo Hwa Jin. He didn't tell her exactly what Cheol Jong was doing in queen's home (finding crime book), even though he knew how much Jo Hwa Jin was upset and worried about it. That alone shows me what is more important to Prince Yeong Phyeong.

I don't know which person Prince Yeong Phyeong likes more. Cheol Jong or Jo Hwa Jin?

But i believe Prince Yeong Phyeong's top priority is neither of them.

His top priority is creating a powerful king who cares for his people and nation. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 9

As I watched again episode 14 with my mother language, in preview for next episode, Prince YP said that BI control Jo Clan. Why he could think like that? °curious°

What will he get from that maid? That maid was a maid from Queen's aula right?

And also in preview when he accompanied The King to follow the Queen, why he acted like that? He still distrust The Queen became King's ally.

Suddenly I have the feeling. For saving SH, maybe The King and BI joint hand together. Maybe The King told to BI that his father and Great Queen Dowager wanted to kill the Queen?

Curious how The King could help DH?

DH really likes Queen's own children. If BI wanted The Queen's happiness, he should agree to save DH's life right?

As I remember from novel version, their first child was a daughter and then the second one was a son.

Tonight when we watched episode 14, my mom said maybe later The Queen got pregnant, but their child should not be a son. If that's a son, both of them could be killed by Kim Clan.

• Like 7