[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

Ugh, those Kim bastards. Not only did they nearly poison the queen they killed the little girl (she was forced to drink poison). They are real monsters.

But at least the king and queen are finally on the same page and even using modern finger gestures ... the king really has a great memory.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Even though I dont understand any of what they said without subtitle.

But I love to see that SB and CJ teams up.

Other than 'hot night' scenes which is not that detail [no CJ's abs in sight:pensive:]

But next episode hopefully!!

And CJ remember every word SB said, wrote and even did.

How cute it is CJ remember what crossing finger means!

I want to see ep 15 sooon!!!

SB starts to seduce CJ it seems :bashful:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

I think the one who's going to die is the lady who works for Kim clan lead behind the queen dowager's back, she's one of the queen dowager worker, right? 

Isn't she the double agent?? She spies for both older and oldest queen or at least reports to both.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

Isn't she the double agent?? She spies for both older and oldest queen or at least reports to both.

yeah I think so. maybe she'll admit to the crimes she did for Kim clan or she will turn it around and put the blame to Jo clan. 

Why do I have to wait for another week?!! the preview for episode 15 is out of this world. waaahhh how to survive another week?!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, aisling said:

I’m dead guys.

Oh Cheoljong, you have no idea what you did with your exposed chest. You just unleashed the monster LMAO. She literally offered him ramyum (EVERY k-drama fan knows the implication, right???) while batting her eyelashes :joy:

I am sure we are getting some sizzling hot ramyeon!!! Excuse the pun!:sipsboba:I will prep my popcorn early!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Was that what the King was doing?   Arghhhh, can I have the sub sooonest please?

he had an entire choreography and storyline ready i absolutely lost it

also the plot twist at the end? threw my entire phone. this episode was freaking great i hollered so much :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Wiggle 2