[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

32 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Let me hazard a guess, KTW - his skin is so smooth, he's so fineeee, I could see why Bong Hwan falls for him :joy::joy:

Or more likely KTW:

“This pretty guy with white skin and full heart-shaped lips is supposed to play a difficult dual role? Hm... not convinced... let’s see...”

5 minutes later:

spacer.png

spacer.png

“Oops, I was wrong. This pretty guy’s good. He’s not gonna embarrass me when we’ll be in the scenes together.”

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

https://mobile.twitter.com/Geeahnnah/status/1359151465797926920

Found this post on twitter. Best solution to the So Yong and Bong Hwan. 

I don't remember who posted this , this is like a  Shakespearean comedy, lots of twists and turns but a happy ending, ex. Much to do about, midsummer's night dream.  I predicted happy endings for everyone except GQD and her brother.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Rae said:

I don't remember who posted this , this is like a  Shakespearean comedy, lots of twists and turns but a happy ending, ex. Much to do about, midsummer's night dream.  I predicted happy endings for everyone except GQD and her brother.

I really like this one!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kara_mella said:

I really like this one!!

But if in the future there’s no Secretary Han, HOW would Jang Bong Hwan fall into a pool and transport back to Joseon at the right time?

Without Jang Bong Hwan, Kim So Yong would really die that night. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rae said:

This seems really unnecessary twisty

I think the only mistake with this show they made is how they handled SY

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aisling said:

But if in the future there’s no Secretary Han, HOW would Jang Bong Hwan fall into a pool and transport back to Joseon at the right time?

Without Jang Bong Hwan, Kim So Yong would really die that night. 

He was just another guy from his clan idc who cares GIF by Look Humanmaybe not secretary Han's direct ancestor, but a collateral relative [his ancestor's twin someone calls GIF

[A collateral relative is any blood relative who is not your direct ancestor. So your ancestors are your parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, etc., and your collateral relatives are cousins, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, siblings, etc.]

For this kind of drama logical explanations are not taken into account. 

In a movie - going back in time to fix something or save someone results in having a different future and the events don't happen anymore - but it depends - one might not survive or he/she might not remember what happen; there are so many possibilities.

I think it's quite difficult to have them live a happy life as the king and the queen - I don't think it's safe to take this route, and having the history changed - I mean it's 'sensitive stuff' for a nation that had so much to overcome - but these are just my thoughts.

I also hope for something that it's not similar to the C version - if I remember correctly there are 3 endings; if I had to choose I would go for the last one - which is not great, but it works for me somehow ---> 

{The Queen closes her eyes while waiting for the King to kiss her – he leans closer and closer – until  - the director suddenly yells” What the heck are you doing???! Get out of the way and kiss somewhere else!! They apologize quickly, and the actor playing the King pulls the “Queen” off the set. The director continues complaining while asking all the other actors to get into their positions for the next seen [ they are all actors from the show].

The actor playing the King asks “What did he say to us?” the actress replies, “He told us to go away and kiss somewhere else.”Then, swinging the guy around, the actress plants a kiss on him just as the scene changes again and our two leads are wearing modern clothes kissing on the side walk.}

here are the 2 scenes: 

Screenshot%2B2016-02-15%2Bat%2B5.33.11%2BPM.png

Screenshot+2016-02-15+at+5.33.23+PM.png

However do you know the ending of the Chinese novel ? In the novel, the King got rid of all his wives, but then he had a few more babies with the Queen. After being together for 20 years, the King dies one day after suffering a riding accident. Two month after the King's death, the Queen is still trying to deal with her grief when King's brother suddenly brings a mystery man to cheer her up and it's none other than the King. What do you think? oh my god omg GIF by CBC

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Another one 

#MrQueen theory from DC Gallery: According to OP, current soul-swapping situation is not Bonghwan soul + Soyong memories but Soyong Soul + Bonghwan memories.. That's why the voiceover changed to Soyong voice..as she is back in her own body and Bonghwan came back to modern time..

But because Bonghwan memories remains in the body, Soyong mistakenly identify herself as Bonghwan..That's why Soyong feeling and skills (playing instruments, and embroidery and writing skill in recent eps) came back one by one since she recovered from vegetative state #MrQueen

Queen Hyunjin @Geeahnnah [twitter]

• Like 7

That theory doesn't play fair with the audience. We were invited to follow the adventures of one time-slipped chef named Jang Bong Hwan. Switching the main character out after a handful of episodes with some memory imprint explanation would be patently unfair. I would not be happy if they did that.

I still believe that after all has been won and So Bong is looking forward to a life with the king and her child, Jo, who was spared, uses her shaman powers to cast Jang Bong Hwan's spirit back into the future. She knows the queen's body hosts an imposter.

Not sure whether Jang Bong Hwan awakens as himself or future Kim So Yong, but the time changes have erased his injuries and case against him. Either way, he or she has the opportunity to see the changes King Cheoljong and his son made in this new Korea, perhaps one that was strong enough to resist the Japanese and a civil war that left it divided. And maybe he or she meets Cheoljong in a new form.

Or heck, maybe the writers opt for happy rather than bitter-sweet and leave her where she is, happily plotting with Cheoljong to bring steam engines and modernization to the kingdom, etc! :hooray2:

• Like 7

Sooo. I caught up here on the forum and on the episodes... Can anyone relate when the CJ wrote that heartbreaking note for the baby and he was "dead"? I was crying but was immediately happy again when the CJ wasn't dead!

Not helping BI much here but I truly hope there is some sort of trail to redemption for him. I know his obsession with SY is not healthy (for him and for her) but the fact that he is willing to turn his back on the Kim clan and his entire family and name for SY says a lot here. I was definitely taken away from the preview for episode 19 where BI could be heard saying: "You're not SY... But you have her memories so SY is still (in) you." And Na In-woo plays BI to the zenith of ACTUALLY making me feel pity/bad for BI. Darn those puppy eyes with rage and anger! Ugh! *Insert the King's ROAR here* lol.

I thought the entire story where SB escapes the place to find CJ was a bit strange(?). They locked the palace gate and Hanyang's gates and so she just walks right out with her two maids and arrow through GUARDS? Not even gonna bring up the baby right now because that's just crazy to even think of at the moment. Kinda curious if it was to plan a road/story where BI has a redemption, etc. Looking forward to surprises like when SY shot an arrow at BI's leg or when Jo Hwa-Jin came into the palace and was so thankful (I loved how she came around by the way).

• Like 4

This is just trivial thing that crossed to my mind...If I am not mistakenly, I read somewhere on instagram that one of the spin off will be about Suwon queen and the step brother( Kim Jwa Geum) .The fact that He is a step brother is a new knowledge for me.

Is there any possibility that Kim Jwa Geum has (or maybe had) feeling for the Grand Queen Dowager just like Byeong In to So Yong? 

He said that He doesn't need any position and He just sincerely wants to help GQD.. Moreover.. He seems to not has any wife 

• Like 3

On 2/9/2021 at 3:06 PM, cenching said:

Did you watch Dinner Mate??

Not recommend if you are an avid shipper of Seung Jun & Seo Dan couple in Crash Landing On You.

Not only he was just a cameo as Seo Ji Hye's ex, he also cheat on her there LOL:sweat_smile:

Spoiler

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

Me looking at the first pic: Oh my, Kim Jung Hyun's hand, neck and side profile are so sexy

Me looking at the second pic: Soo his leg was wrapped around her leg huh?

*immediately creating a fanfic in my mind with the pic as reference*:P

credit to the owner

I thought the same when I saw this tweet few days back.

The support casts had posted pic where they were posing together, so when will our royal couple do the same?:bawling:

credit to the owner

Then our queen posted this on her zzang_cowdragon IG today!

Right now the anti-fans of royal couple going crazy on twitter after she give this surprise ahaha:tongue:

They are so cute aww:wub:

credit to the owner

And another one.

But she deleted this after that.

Maybe actually she want to posts this tomorrow or when near the week of the two last episode but she should know the anti-fans of the royal couple are more faster than the lightning:joy:

Spoiler

credit to the owner

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, enzek said:

Not recommend if you are an avid shipper of Seung Jun & Seo Dan couple in Crash Landing On You.

Not only he was just a cameo as Seo Ji Hye's ex, he also cheat on her there LOL

He was a total son of the biscuit in Dinner Mate....:onfirex:   Her IG update is soooo cute.....:fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1