[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

I am attributing the story of So Bong leaving the palace to go after CJ as a script failure. The writers wanted to tell this story very much, but they did not elaborate it well and invented something difficult to swallow. Perhaps, it would have been better if they had put something like So Bong having to flee the palace because they were trying to kill her.

Stopping to analyze the show as a whole, I think it would have been better built if it had had more episodes, as it ended up that the political plot got a little rushed. They could also have chosen to take time passages in history, for example to have let So Bong have the baby or to have allowed time to train soldiers with the teachings she gave.

I was watching the episodes in sequence and I said that about two months had passed in the story.

I'm really worried about Lady Choi and Heyon. I hope they are fine. Spoiler ... I think the real chef will find them, because I saw a picture of him in clothes similar to theirs.

Regarding the development of the couple So Bong and CJ, I really liked it. Although we had few kisses, I think it was necessary, because Bong is a heterosexual man, so they really needed to make it harder for him to be accepted as So Bong.

• Like 7

Let's have a feast for our eyes and ears. 

So nice to hear him speak in English.

And wonderful to have him share his music with us.

I would need to ask my niece who's into music/theatre about this.

( *hope this is allowed link post...sorry admin, older person here grappling with tech)

• Like 14
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, aisling said:

Kim Jung Hyun is comforting us not to be too depressed or sad when something beautiful comes to the end... ROFL I wonder what he refers to? :tounge_xd:

His favourite line is apparently “This too shall pass away” because he said it many times before?

Is it just me or he’s naked underneath that hoodie??? :dead:

Hahahaha you're not alone. 

While watching him live today that question stuck on my mind 'is he naked underneath that hoodie?:naughty:

(I was working in the office while watching it) 

What a pervert mind!:headbang:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

@abc She did crash his IG live before but it was few months back,  not today’s IG. He wore grey hoodies both times so it might have confused you. But in the IG live she entered you can see his pressed forehead from a costume headpiece. It was when they were still filming... 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, LRM11219311 said:

I don’t think sobong will return to her body because she finally accepted her fate in joseon era. She embraced the life there with future royal baby and cheoljong. For me, they can finish the drama by SB choosing to stay inside SY’s body and accepting his/her fate to make a change for the history of joseon and his/her name. Hehehe

I thought the same, too. What's the point if Sobong's soul return to Bong Hwan vegetative body in present time? Unless he's been recruitted to be a counter by yung (here's abit mashed up from Uncanny Counter :tounge_wink:), there's no way he'll recover from that comatose state. It's better if they switched their souls forever, isn't it? So Yong gave up her life anyway. I'm sure everybody will be happy with that closure:cutekitty:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

I can’t with this man... :heart2beat:

But seriously, look at his flawless complexion. I’m so envious! Even this up-close and makeup free his skin is really glowing. I should ask him about his skincare routine next time he does IG Live. 

KInf6d1.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kara_mella said:

someone mentioned on twitter "they didn’t even have a photoshoot together; this is so sick!"

Me: so upset!

Do u know where can we watching he live today with English subs..?? 

Edited by Lefthanded
  • Like 2

Maybe Kim Jung Hyun isn’t that shy after all. Now I know how he managed to roar and moan in front of everyone without being embarrassed.

If he did this in front of the live audience... his hand... :surprisedwut: 

Guess they’re not professional actors for nothing.

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, aisling said:

Kim Jung Hyun is comforting us not to be too depressed or sad when something beautiful comes to the end... ROFL I wonder what he refers to? :tounge_xd:

His favourite line is apparently “This too shall pass away” because he said it many times before?

Is it just me or he’s naked underneath that hoodie??? :dead:

This is only my opinion, im sorry if im wrong.. Maybe he ask fans to stop asking he and her to become a real couple   

This is only my opinion, im sorry if im wrong.. Maybe he ask fans to stop asking he and her to become a real couple   :sad1:

Spoiler

• Like 1

@Lefthanded I don’t think he talked about Shin Hye Sun, I think he really meant to comfort us about Mr Queen coming to an end. Because he also said Vincenzo (the drama that will take over the time slot once Mr Queen ends) will be a good drama too.

- - - - -
BTW I was rewatching the script reading and I found it really funny the way Kim Tae-Woo (the actor playing Kim Jwa Geun) checked out Kim Jung Hyun :grin: 

I wonder what went through his mind when he stared at him so intensely?

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, aisling said:

@Lefthanded I don’t think he talked about Shin Hye Sun, I think he really meant to comfort us about Mr Queen coming to an end. Because he also said Vincenzo (the drama that will take over the time slot once Mr Queen ends) will be a good drama too.

- - - - -
BTW I was rewatching the script reading and I found it really funny the way Kim Tae-Woo (the actor playing Kim Jwa Geun) checked out Kim Jung Hyun :grin: 

I wonder what went through his mind when he stared at him so intensely?

Let me hazard a guess, KTW - his skin is so smooth, he's so fineeee, I could see why Bong Hwan falls for him :joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1