[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

24 minutes ago, aisling said:

Yes, as @cenching noted it correctly, Kim Jung Hyun looks very lean when dressed. You wouldn’t guess what he hides underneath. But when he takes his clothes off... :Fist1: When did his arms get so big?

Pervy thoughts aside, he looks really cool while practicing sword fight. I admire that he does all the stunts himself. The dedication and concentration on his face is admirable!

His hands are also large! I mean SHS's hands look so tiny compared to his 
Plus can we appreciate how he looks SO good in ALL his outfits! the black and white outfits bring out the best in him - the black for his lean/sexy figure, the white accentuating his broad shoulders but I really like the purple outfit as well - I'd be whistling like crazy (if I knew how to :joy:) plus he looks good in his usual red king robes and the black dragon robes as well

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

SHS has so brilliantly convinced me SoYoung has BongHwan's soul trapped in her body, that every time I see her face, especially during SB X CJ moments, I can't help but imagine CJH's face instead. Since my gay-dar had picked up KJH a few years back, my ultimate wish-fulfillment would now materialize as a CJH X KJH romance... :crazily:although I know Korea is not ready for it yet, especially in their mainstream media!:(

On a completely superficial note, KJH looks ripped as h*ll. His biceps alone are twice the size of his CLOY-days. I am so happy he seems to be eating healthy, and working out, and picked up some healthy weight along the way. Looks like he's completely cured of his psychological disorders... Agh, my heart! :issohappy:

• Like 7
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

His hands are also large! I mean SHS's hands look so tiny compared to his 
Plus can we appreciate how he looks SO good in ALL his outfits! the black and white outfits bring out the best in him - the black for his lean/sexy figure, the white accentuating his broad shoulders but I really like the purple outfit as well - I'd be whistling like crazy (if I knew how to :joy:) plus he looks good in his usual red king robes and the black dragon robes as well

To put it simple, he looks great in practically everything and best in nothing....:shaq:

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

i really hope soyoung and bonghwan share same soul. it implied in ep 14 that bonghwan likes cheoljong, but then he feels like an intruder, someone that doesn't deserve cheoljong's love because its soyoung's right (hence he said to himself "i am not soyoung" after he rejected cheoljong's confession. by sharing the same soul, i hope bonghwan can understand that it's okay to love cheoljong because bonghwan and soyoung basically are same soul.

and for the ending, since watched scarlet heart i always put my guard on for every kdrama so I AM READY FOR ANY ENDING IN THIS DRAMA:onfirex:

well, i hope so...

anyway, TOMORROW IS SATURDAY and few hours more to hate hwajin lol

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

@cenching He’s probably left-handed IRL. I saw him using only left hand at various fan-signings. I think all his characters were left handed except for Cheoljong. The way he does everything confidently with his right hand as Cheoljong is mind-blowing. I use my right hand for writing, but I do everything else with my left hand. I could never grip anything so confidently with my right hand like him. I tried to hold chopsticks with my right hand once and nearly poked my eye LOL.

@shimshimae I actually never found mens’ sageuk costumes so compelling before. I usually just paid attention to womens’ hanboks. But Kim Jung Hyun made me really pay attention to his costumes. Apart from his eye popping purple robe, I’m probably the only one but I kind of find him most handsome in his royal pyjamas LOL. He looks so radiant in white. His shoulders look broadest in the white robe.

@Chibi8535 I thought my eyes were deceiving me, but he did pack so much muscles since CLOY, right??? He was already quite ripped in CLOY but the size of his biceps in Mr Queen is INSANE. He looked so unhealthy and ill while filming Time. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Chibi8535 said:

SHS has so brilliantly convinced me SoYoung has BongHwan's soul trapped in her body, that every time I see her face, especially during SB X CJ moments, I can't help but imagine CJH's face instead. Since my gay-dar had picked up KJH a few years back, my ultimate wish-fulfillment would now materialize as a CJH X KJH romance... although I know Korea is not ready for it yet, especially in their mainstream media!:(

On a completely superficial note, KJH looks ripped as h*ll. His biceps alone are twice the size of his CLOY-days. I am so happy he seems to be eating healthy, and working out, and picked up some healthy weight along the way. Looks like he's completely cured of his psychological disorders... Agh, my heart!

I was thinking that it would be interesting for BH to meet CJ as BH (the possibility of this would be in the modern time mostly) - suppose So Bong confesses to CJ that she's not who he thinks she is and he looks at her and says, "I know you are JBH." So Bong will be shocked but CJ would continue - "but you are still my queen."

cut to BH in modern world recovered but with all the memories of being So Bong - he meets CJ but this goes like The Untamed version (where the main lead has no clue (here CJ) but finally realises the depth of feelings towards between them) - BH being the mature one and CJ getting all the freedom he missed in his past life 

1 hour ago, aisling said:

@cenching He’s probably left-handed IRL. I saw him using only left hand at various fan-signings. I think all his characters were left handed except for Cheoljong. The way he does everything confidently with his right hand as Cheoljong is mind-blowing. I use my right hand for writing, but I do everything else with my left hand. I could never grip anything so confidently with my right hand like him. I tried to hold chopsticks with my right hand once and nearly poked my eye LOL.

@shimshimae I actually never found mens’ sageuk costumes so compelling before. I usually just paid attention to womens’ hanboks. But Kim Jung Hyun made me really pay attention to his costumes. Apart from his eye popping purple robe, I’m probably the only one but I kind of find him most handsome in his royal pyjamas LOL. He looks so radiant in white. His shoulders look broadest in the white robe.

@Chibi8535 I thought my eyes were deceiving me, but he did pack so much muscles since CLOY, right??? He was already quite ripped in CLOY but the size of his biceps in Mr Queen is INSANE. He looked so unhealthy and ill while filming Time. 

I absolutely adore him in the white pyjamas - he looks cute, handsome, puppy-like and everything in between in them - their nightly interactions should have a separate mini-series LOL 

I'm happy that KJH is in a good place and getting all the recognition he deserves - want to see him together with SHS again - they need more screen time in another compelling drama 

@aisling I find So Bong's hanboks to be quite pretty too especially their date one and the yellow one (when CJ wears purple) - I like the pink night dress too - it's simple but suits her so well - but yeah, it's the first time I have noticed a male lead's wardrobe and fervently wished for all of the layers of the white robes to be off (taken off preferably by So Bong) lmao

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

@aisling

I rarely watch Saeguk since I find their costume and hairdo unattractive. Men with dangling beads earrings combo with empire line pleated skirts are a total turn off for me. That’s why I am not swooning over KJH’s outfits except for his sneaky black spy outfit and white royal pajama AND his topless outfit....:naughty:

I am not a fan of lady Hanbok too especially with their braided doughnut hair so my fav of SB’s outfit is also her pink royal pajama. She looks cute and pretty in that fluffy skirt.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Fanart:

credit to the owner

Spoiler

credit to the owner

LOL

credit to the owner

What the heck is this LOL

credit to the owner

No wonder our king has those muscles:partyblob:

credit to the owner

A fmv

credit to the owner

• Like 7

4 hours ago, shimshimae said:
  Hide contents

The title is - The Promotion Record of A Crown Princess - just google it, you'll get the relevant links :)

Thanks so much!! :kiss_wink: I need some distraction to keep my sanity intact (waiting Saturday to come I've been replaying any Mr.Queen fanvids and short clips from tvn I could find on youtube/twitter/ig, during day and night, and even during working hours and doing the house chores ) LOL for TMI :loveu:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, aisling said:

Haha I feel you. When I was in Korea and Japan I tried to eat with right hand cause de culture seems not accpeted to eat with left hand and the result all noodles were everywhere. So I gave up to eat chopstick with my right hand.

• Like 4

THAT push up video causes mass "makalaglag panties" (for those in the knows).....:shaq: I am blushing with the comment...LOL!!!

B228458-D-F395-4469-9-B72-A435-BEFBD7-AD

I remember somebody mentioned about curly hairs???:coolshades:  Can we add leather jacket and sunglasses??

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

37 minutes ago, aisling said:

LMAO, this gal is saying aloud what the rest of us didn’t dare  :ph34r:

Just had dinner and saw this yummy post!   Lucky Kim So Yong or Shin Hye Sun?!  :D

Is there a video on the King doing it?

4 hours ago, aisling said:

When did his arms get so big?

Only arms??? :rickroll:

I think one thing that made KJH doesn't look ripped fully clothes is his delicate features complete with smooth fine hair.  This guy is pretty.

I remember someone up there said that even though both leads aren't A listers but the drama reaches a high ratings. I want to add also that both are not belong to big agency too. What they have so far are the results of hardworking and pure talent.

• Like 8
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, aisling said:

What do you mean by “it”? You mean sex, or push-ups? 

push-ups LOLL :naughty:

after seeing this, wanna see MORE, can we, can right?

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

I remember someone up there said that even though both leads aren't A listers but the drama reaches a high ratings. I want to add also that both are not belong to big agency too. What they have so far are the results of hardworking and pure talent.

Yes, they both are not A-listers..... often paired with A-Listers ,  so those in A-Listers please take note, LOL
Really a GENUINE surprise.   Respect! 

7 hours ago, kwayteow_mama said:

I would like pregnancy to be a plot device but from how much we still don't know in the little time we are left with the drama, it doesn't seem likely to me.

Based on the current pacing of the show, it won't be. Timewise, the show has covered, what, at most three weeks? Unless they jump forward to a later date, it isn't going to be a major factor. Though it could be a late reveal for drama.

6 hours ago, mizkorea said:

Fate is trolling Kim JG. After that despicable "mere woman" remarked to SY..fate presented him with SB...haha :P

The jerk. I bet it frustrated him no end he got to kowtow to his sister the queen dowager..a mere woman. 

To be fair to him, he may or may not mean it (though I imagine that would be a common opinion about female nobles at the time). He's very good at saying just the right thing to another person to get what he wants. In this case he wanted her to feel politically powerless. And he does respect his sister.

Edited by Raffles
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, cenching said:

With how many repeats?   You should join us in gutter more....

LOL :D I don't watch on repeat, chingu.  Oh, except for my oppa's scenes :D

mqdefault.jpg

But my oppa hasn't been featured in a long time, and neither has his deep sexy voice. :cry:

Oppa, I miss you!!!:crybaby:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3