[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

During weekdays when we're waiting for weekend... We just keep coming here and sharing what we like about this show... Oh my gosh!!! We're not normal anymore right? Normal people will do their daily routine and just wait for weekend's airing. But we here... Yah we discuss our king's sexy back... Hahahahahahaha....

I have feeling for the spin off, maybe we will get CJ & SY story before they meet again in Palace. Maybe they ever met before that and actually fell in love, but CJ hold his feeling or CJ just felt to love HJ because HJ claimed herself as his savior (that fake actually).

I need episode 15 so much because I want CJ to know the truth that HJ never be the one who saved him. Since beginning the one who always there to protect him was SY.

• Like 8
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, maria_m2me said:

During weekdays when we're waiting for weekend... We just keep coming here and sharing what we like about this show... Oh my gosh!!! We're not normal anymore right? Normal people will do their daily routine and just wait for weekend's airing. But we here... Yah we discuss our king's sexy back... Hahahahahahaha....

I have feeling for the spin off, maybe we will get CJ & SY story before they meet again in Palace. Maybe they ever met before that and actually fell in love, but CJ hold his feeling or CJ just felt to love HJ because HJ claimed herself as his savior (that fake actually).

I need episode 15 so much because I want CJ to know the truth that HJ never be the one who saved him. Since beginning the one who always there to protect him was SY.

we are anti-fans who care more than normal people/fans :partyblob:

1 hour ago, kwayteow_mama said:

thanks @shimshimae i just died :heart2beat:

I can totally imagine the actress who plays Hong Yeon to ask SHS how she films intimate scenes without getting flustered - HY blushing and getting flustered is a mood LOL and can we take a moment to appreciate how KJH is like a shy but eager puppy here, how he readily compiles to whatever SHS wants to practise and SHS looks like a really good noona to him lol 
love him here, he looks so good when he's shy LOL 

Spoiler

spacer.png

I lost count how many times, I replayed the last bit in the last one hour :joy:

• Like 9
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Hong Yeon is more flustered than KJH and SHS :omg: Her startled expression when SHS pulled KJH with such a force LMAO. Why does this poor girl always witness their sexy time? First, the bathtub and now their first night! 

spacer.png

I love it that he’s still looking at her even when they go down. His eyes never leave her face.

spacer.png

Why are there so many layers? The last garment seems almost transparent :ph34r:

spacer.png

@shimshimae As expected Jung Hyun is the one who’s more flustered and embarrassed compared to Hye Sun. It’s funny that it’s her who wants to practice their lovey dovey scenes to the perfection :tounge_wink:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

4 minutes ago, aisling said:

Hong Yeon is more flustered than KJH and SHS  Her startled expression when SHS pulled KJH with such a force LMAO. Why does this poor girl always witness their sexy time? First, the bathtub and now their first night! 

I love it that he’s still looking at her even when they go down. His eyes never leave her face.

Why are there so many layers? The last garment seems almost transparent :ph34r:

Thank you @aisling for the details.  Looking at the gifs really boost up my day!

one of my fav scene by the lake - Queen was so sincere in her tone here that the King could tell

• Like 12
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I lost count how many times, I replayed the last bit in the last one hour :joy:

you are not alone :joy:

12 minutes ago, aisling said:

Hong Yeon is more flustered than KJH and SHS :omg: Her startled expression when SHS pulled KJH with such a force LMAO. Why does this poor girl always witness their sexy time? First, the bathtub and now their first night! 

my thoughts exactly watching HY watching the king/queen getting into action point blank in her face :joy::relaxed:

5 minutes ago, skinnyjeans said:

This is me while watched and re-watch ep 14

and this is me

spacer.png

• Like 8
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, aisling said:

Why are there so many layers? The last garment seems almost transparent 

I like the first bed scene, it was beautiful but since So Bong is the one that will seduce Cheol Jong consciously for their second bed scene then I demand:

-Cheol Jong wearing that final layer of garment

(since he couldn't shows skin on the upper part of his body for the bed scene unlike the modern drama bed scene)

-So Bong with her hair untied like the first bed scene

And most importantly, a long make out kiss as the intro.

Like this:

credit to the owner

Come on drama, we deserve that! Pleasee!

paul rudd gimme GIF

Collections of Cheol Jong calling his queen (jungjeon) and said oh hoo LOL

credit to the owner

Spoiler

Our king's laugh:D

credit to the owner

Other people's reactions LOL

credit to the owner

Fangirling over their interactions whether they are off screen or on screen:

Spoiler
credit to the owner

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

BTW did you guys know Chae Seo Eun (our lovely Hong Yeon) belongs to the same agency (O & Entertainment) as Kim Jung Hyun? 

Their agency IT: https://instagram.com/onent.official?igshid=1o3ry8ay3r1ao

Usually the main stars of the drama bring a newbie actor from their agency.

Looks like Seo Eun gets teased her a lot by her sunbae :happydance:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also can I just say Jung Hyun has such a regal profile.

spacer.png

• Like 11
  • Blob 1

47 minutes ago, enzek said:

I like the first bed scene, it was beautiful but since So Bong is the one that will seduce Cheol Jong consciously for their second bed scene then I demand:

(since he couldn't shows skin on the upper part of his body for the bed scene unlike the modern drama bed scene)

And most importantly, a long make out kiss as the intro.

Like this:

it to the owner

Come on drama, we deserve that! Pleasee!

Collections of Cheol Jong calling his queen (jungjeon) and said oh hoo LOL

Hide contents

Other people's reactions LOL

Reveal hidden contents
credit to the owner

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

Maybe I sound shallow and byeonte [pervert], but I love all the bed scenes! hahaha and off course, love the hot kiss too:naughty: Just like most of you, demand more long hot kisses :naughty:

I think I have watched many of his interviews already, and only in that interview [when they're wearing the royal costumes] KJH laughed so free, happy, comfortable and enjoying the interview.

Sigh, I shipped them.

They have the chemistry on and behind the screen.:please:

• Like 12
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, skinnyjeans said:

Maybe I sound shallow and byeonte [pervert], but I love all the bed scenes! hahaha and off course, love the hot kiss too:naughty: Just like most of you, demand more long hot kisses :naughty:

You are not alone :naughty:

1 hour ago, enzek said:

redit to the owner

@enzek  Thanks for making me laugh LOL
This King makes me laugh along with him.   
And for Shin Hye Sun to playfully pat him in so many bts moments, I believe they have a very special understanding between them - great chemistry!

Ess7-DWWMAU-cGF?format=jpg&name=small

Queen holding his heart

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

Esquire Korea will have an interview with Kim Jung Hyun! If you like to ask him anything, you can submit your question on their Instagram account.

5w7T07m.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKin1qzH9OX/?igshid=18lil5iqxof1l

Half of the questions are “Do you want to work with Shin Hye Sun again in the future?” And “What do you think of Shin Hye Sun?” :joy:

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

The more I watch Making videos, the more I'm convinced they are dating or in some sort of 'ambivalent' relation. They looked so good together, especially she looked so shy and giggling around him. Small details like fixing his sleeves etc. I hope they could be a couple in real life too. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, Min2206 said:

The King did not even go to his harem of concubines.  Not even a night with the Royal Consort.   

The one who flirting and has sweet interactions with the concubines is So Bong.

She even refer the three of them as my royal concubines ahaha

While she always fights with the king and even yells at him.

It's like Mr Queen is the king, the king is her queen while the king's concubines are actually her concubines LOL

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for making me laugh LOL
This King makes me laugh along with him.   
And for Shin Hye Sun to playfully pat him in so many bts moments, I believe they have a very special understanding between them - great chemistry!

You're welcome.

I like his laugh especially when he faked it in front of his officials before LOL

Yes, they really have great chemistry. I hope they will reunite in another drama with a good script.

Pleasee PD, cast them!

2 hours ago, Lalazhii said:

Here’s an FMV for our King :9

Thank you for sharing it here:)

The video description: I know yall simp for angry Cheoljong

Yes, who wouldn't?:D

This is my favorite of Mr Queen mv.

So Bong identity crisis is hilarious LOOL

credit to the owner

Spoiler

This song is perfect for King Cheol Jong POV:P

credit to the owner

This mv is so beautiful especially with Mr Queen ost:wub:

credit to the owner

Since the spin off has 6 episodes then it will start on the episode 15 and will be until episode 20 right?

I hope anyone that can watch them will be generous and share them with the international fans whether on youtube, instagram or twitter:bawling:

credit to the owner

Even with our king being all covered leaving only his eyes still make me feel like having a heart attack because he looks hot so how could our queen that already shared had a good night experience with him could hold herself when she saw him with his sexy chest been exposed:partyblob:

credit to the owner

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

@enzek I’m laughing so hard at the MV you posted :joy: Which genius thought of using NSync song??? It was hilarious!

I’m keeping my expectations low for episode 15. I really think they’re trolling us with that ramyun scene... they’re probably just going to eat it LOL.

But I can’t wait for Cheoljong finally learning the truth about who saved him! They’ve been dragging it for so long and I want to see Cheoljong crushing the concubine after that. How dare she say So Bong stole the king from her when she built up their whole relationship on a major lie.

• Like 9
  • Blob 3