[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

1 hour ago, cenching said:

So King CheolJong is just a shallow character who sees nothing deeper than the skin, history never lies....

what happened to his deep declarations, "even if you had all the flaws in this world, I still like you." - SY is SO different from that - I just don't understand - they messed up SY's characterisation - why show that she has quirky character but then make her look like a proper queen? like what?

and poor BH - just what happened to his journey of discovering his feminine/bi side - accepting periods, pregnancy and love-making with a guy???? just what the what @#%#@#$!$%#@%!

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

I think it’s the best ending for MrQueenEp20 becoz they explained all what happened. Jang BongHwan deserved to have justice in what happened to him in the future and Kim SoYong deserved to be loved by CheolJong and to see what her real intentions for him with the help of BH. Plus SY still have memories of SB and remember she the gentle version of BH in joseon. BH may have feelings for CJ because of SY’s memory and they merged with him deep inside. Plus, SY’s memories helped BH how to survived the palace protocols that leads him to help the king too. I think BH and SY deserved that kind of ending. The most important is they acknowledge each other’s help 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

and poor BH - just what happened to his journey of discovering his feminine/bi side - accepting periods, pregnancy and love-making with a guy???? just what the what @#%#@#$!$%#@%!

Let's not forget he embroidered CJ on the scarf for his precious Cheoljong! :headbang:

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

i cant believe at the early episodes, i hope SY comeback and justice for SY. when CJ returning the book it should be SY reaction. but after she's comeback, seeing Queen called CJ "Jeonha" softly...

i want to cry, i want SB called Cheoljongie :bawling:

i miss her arrogant way of speak, with deep and low, masculine voice. that's how impressive SHS played as SY and SB. makes me think they're 2 different people

also when she is recovering and visit GQD, why is there no interaction between CJ and SY constantly? like many days have passed and there is no communication between them until they miss each other? :))

aah maybe this is a normal Joseon royal couple in general even thought they love each other

i need to rewatch it with subtitles! :piggydance:

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Blob 1

And remember when he realized that that SY was in love with King - he felt her pain - ; then her memories start to come back that is a sign that SY is somehow present; BW helped her to become stronger and he gave voice to her fears and feelings without realizing it in the beginning. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, kimchimandu said:

Let's not forget he embroidered CJ on the scarf for his precious Cheoljong! :headbang:

yes!  :sad1:

1 minute ago, kyakyari said:

i cant believe at the early episodes, i hope SY comeback and justice for SY. when CJ returning the book it should be SY reaction. but after she's comeback, seeing Queen called CJ "Jeonha" softly...

i want to cry, i want SB called Cheoljongie :bawling:

i miss her arrogant way of speak, with deep and low, masculine voice. that's how impressive SHS played as SY and SB. makes me think they're 2 different people

I know right! the first time I heard her say "Jeonha" I felt disconnected - couldn't accept - CJ should also have realised and poor CJ he must be missing BH and SY should rightfully feel like an imposter - just how is this a happy ending :brokenheart::brokenheart:

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

I have been a silent reader until today. I just had to comment about how this ending sucks. I feel bad for CJ, he is being scammed for his love two times now, first HJ pretending to be SY, now SY living/ taking credit as SB. 
The writer also makes it as both SB and CJ never cared for each other but in the previous episodes, CJ thinks of SB vocabularies to calm him down, SB taking a bullet. If the writer didn’t want SB and CJ together they should have just gone Scarlet Heart’s route, would have been better. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

The ending very disappointed. I felt empty.

At least make CJ know the existence of JB's soul is inside SY so that he can thanks JB for teaching him the military tactics, foreign language, foreign menu and true love.

Since he already have the reputation of sex maniac, it ok for him to fall in love with a man and woman.

CJ is quiet open minded.

I felt the presence of JB is just like a advisor or counselor of marriage problem.

Like he is helping to solve his best friend marriage and work problem.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

• Like 5
  • Sad 6

56 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

yes! 

I know right! the first time I heard her say "Jeonha" I felt disconnected - couldn't accept - CJ should also have realised and poor CJ he must be missing BH and SY should rightfully feel like an imposter - just how is this a happy ending

CJ will never hear the woman he loves call him, oh, Cheoljong!  For me that is so sad, after all, he practically lost his identity when he became King and it was only until SB came that he gets to hear his name being called, said or mentioned.

• Like 3
  • Sad 9

33 minutes ago, kara_mella said:

Guys, the King was in love with the Queen - during their first night together or during the 9ep kiss - SY was taking her turn - so SB after ep 14 accepted her feelings for the King - BH is seen like someone who helped a lot - but watching how he deals with his situation in the future - he doesn't have feelings and he never had for the King - he was somehow controlled by SY's strong love - it's more like he rooted for them - he started like an egoistic character waiting to go back, but then controlled by SY's feeling he wants to help and do better - there are times when he spaces out - because SY resurfaces - so for me it's that simple - SY and CJ were meant to be since they had met in the well - so you can't change that strong believe in 첫사랑 [1 st love] being in some cases THE ONE AND ONLY [LOL].

HE is more like her brother who goes to sleep when she and the King are together - 

Don't tell me - you haven't seen GHOST? it is more like that 

I think it would have been fun to see BH and SY bickering on stuff like that hahaha 

Remembering how SB mostly forgot whenever they got 'intimate', the wild hot kisses and also the first hot night, maybe you're right. 

But seriously,

WRITERS-NIM YOU OWE US EXPLANATION!!! :onfirex:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, skinnyjeans said:

Remembering how SB mostly forgot whenever they got 'intimate', the wild hot kisses and also the first hot night, maybe you're right. 

Because SB always drunk in those occasion. But the one hot night that happened in the wild, SB was 10000000% sober and willing.

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

CJ will never hear the woman he loves call him, oh, Cheoljong!  For me that is so sad, after all, he practically lost his identity when he became King and it was only until SB came that he gets to hear his name being called, said or mentioned.

Exactly! They had such great understanding and they worked on their relationship constantly and ALL that was for nothing??

This is so absurd, I just want to really ask the conservatives, does it really satisfy you guys? SB brought a miserable CJ alive and now he's back to being a "king", I don't see his lively side anymore :sad1:

• Sad 6
  • Insightful 2