I think maybe the writer can play tricks again with us..
Despite his ignorant  scene which showed to us, how about if JH actually told the cop to find BY under the bridge. So there will be a good connection between JH (if we assume he is BR) and BY since their childhood. I hope this is the case

Is it  Granny brooch that rolling in the BR's floor in the tonight preview?? uh oh....

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Either Jae Hoon doubled back or the kid who was with him rescued the puppy and brought home to his mom, Ji Eun.  This raise the possibility that the boy is Yo Han.  Someone has to alert the authority to rescue little Bong Yi that day.  Who did?

I still find it very hard to believe that a child like JH would grow up into an adult like BR (pre brain transplant)?   It just defies common sense.  A child’s personality is pretty fixed by the time they are JH’s age and they grow up to be very similar adults.  They can learn social skills and pretend to some extent but it never feels real?  I still think JH is YH and the other little boy is BR. But hey this writer defies logic routinely so anything goes. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

BaBong kissed!!! OMG :cries3:

Ep 14 

Almost of my random theory and also insightful theory from @nona88 seems to be true.

I'm so doomed now!

Bareum is the killer! His hideout as predicted!

spacer.png

OMG im so freaking dizzy dizzy..

I support the plot that LSG needs to be psycho for getting Daesang. LOL.. But what now!! 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

I think tonight episode will satisfy many people..

I think the production team listen to our ranting and acknowledge the rating declining...

The story has move forward so many steps.. The episode itself is very packed and fly soo fast that many characters only come and go..

We still have 6 more episodes..I dunno where the writer will take us

But I believe that many secret will be revealed one by one

I am still hoping for happy ending for the characters..but keep prepare for the worst..
For now, my heart just wrench with BR...hiks....:criesariver:

PS: However because they have revealed BR's "secret" now..hmm maybe it is possible that all of this just other person arrangement (I want happy ending for BR, MC and By..they deserve happiness...Jaebal PD nim) 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Blob 2

just thinking..because some people said that it is possible that BR is not Serial Killer but only Dark Hero who killed bad people..
If this the case, so Batman should be get jailed too..He also using his own law to punish the baddies :tounge_wink:

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, holyfea said:

Bareum is the killer! His hideout as predicted!

omg ... i always belived he is too good and might have some secrets...

1 hour ago, Avocado80 said:

just thinking..because some people said that it is possible that BR is not Serial Killer but only Dark Hero who killed bad people..

i can't stop my laugh....Dark Hero !!!

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

As this drama moving to the final episode when all of the mystery will be solved, at the same time sad when thinking the ending of BR..Maybe he will repent of his unforgiven sin by sacrifice his life..maybe to safe BY or MC from other predator..That's how BR will be remembered as one of good guy..

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Can I just say FINALLY! Sheesh!  Exactly who I thought is the 7 sins killer.  Baruem = Jaehoon. He learned to mimic human emotions like his daddy the HH. Also I agree with someone having to get help for BY under the bridge.  Enter Yohan.  Who takes the already wounded puppy home to Ji eun. She knew what Daniel would think which is why she was nervous about him seeing the dog. I also believe the little kid tending to Jaehoon's wounds was Yohan. Hence the 'we've met three times' he said to BR/JH and the 'my mother told me about these healing plants.' He already had the temperment for becoming a doctor. My reasoning for believing it almost from day 1 i'll explain later. First clear Yohans name:lol:

P.S. I forgot to say @bedifferent Great minds think alike :blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

BaBong kissed!!! OMG

Yeah darn it BR is a killer.

I love the irony in this :lol:.  Going from YEAH!!  To BOO!!   All I can say is poor BY.  Seems like the writer is deadset on giving all the women in this drama either nightmares from having been stalked and nearly killed by a serial killer or being romantically involved with one. :lol:

I need to watch.  Maybe with finger on fast forward button.

Did anybody die this ep?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

In earlier episodes, ChiKook ranted about how the SK is a coward and all that. He chastised his friend in prison for trying to know how SKs think. CK didn't know his friend was just trying to wrote a book on SKs. BR saw all the exchange between his friends.

What if that triggered BR to almost kill him?

Also, the lady who got scared and said her BR isn't her oppa and that her real oppa will come for her.

What if that's BR's step sister? 

Because she definitely knew who BR was and got scared.

If she's his sister, then who is the 3rd person that was killed along with his step father?

Maybe I'm over analyzing. :notsureifserious:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

I love the irony in this :lol:.  Going from YEAH!!  To BOO!!   All I can say is poor BY.  Seems like the writer is deadset on giving all the women in this drama either nightmares from having been stalked and nearly killed by a serial killer or being romantically involved with one. :lol:

I need to watch.  Maybe with finger on fast forward button.

Did anybody die this ep?

Yeah eh right, from Yeah to boo.

I just want happy darn.

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, Avocado80 said:

Maybe he will repent of his unforgiven sin by sacrifice his life..maybe to safe BY or MC from other predator..That's how BR will be remembered as one of good guy..

When remember about the word of sacrifice i cannot forget about Yohan. Even if from the very beginning i believe that he's innocent or may be kind of dark hero, but now it's verified that he's psychopath hunter. YH hunts BR all the time, accused to be SK and he died. So agony. 

HH said to MC: You will regret it (hurts YH)

MC will regret because shot wrong target

HH said to BR: I really hope YH will not take over your brain

YH (good) brain should not dominate BR (evil) brain then BR will be a good guy

8 hours ago, GingerK said:

He already had the temperment for becoming a doctor.

And also i think lil YH save BY under the bridge and that flawed dog which is used luring BY.

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

Seems like the writer is deadset on giving all the women in this drama either nightmares from having been stalked and nearly killed by a serial killer or being romantically involved with one. 

And for det Shin.. when he tells the bride about hidden chamber, i got the feeling alike HH build the dream house for his wife. LOL 

11 hours ago, andy78 said:

I can't stop my laugh....Dark Hero !!!

spacer.png

Because i was streaming last night with a bad network, i didn't finished full subbed of ep 14 im not really sure i could miss something about this guy who hits MC and tried to robbed evidence from bicycle boy. Anyone can tell me about this finger tatto guy?

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Omg, can I just say, FINALLYYY!!!!! :kicks: After all the pain, agony and wonder about WHO the 7 sins killer is. We finally know who it is. Ba Reum is the culprit. Alright, i'm pretty sure many of us had a feeling it was him but we just needed the damn drama to confirm our suspicions!!!

NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE!! Omg, I was freaking out and gasping (despite being 80% sure that BR was the 7 sins killer) when they were revealing everything. Can I also just say, I. KNEW. IT. ABOUT. THAT. PLANT. The drama kept hinting about it so I KNEWWW that there was something sus about it.

Man, I just feel super bad for Bong Yi and Mu Chi though. Ugh the friendship or bromance between Mu Chi and Ba Reum and them becoming brothers. And then Bong Yi and BR (I haven't watched the kiss scene yet but OMG a kiss scene?!)... When the two of them find out that BR was the 7 sins killer and also is the "dark hero"....man

This episode definitely satisfied me with the reveal of BR. I'm curious what's going to happen with BR now, especially since he knows he was the 7 sins killer. Wait does that mean Daniel knows that he is the killer and Yo Han wasn't?

Also this means that Moo Chi really did kill an innocent person. Yo Han wasn't the 7 sins killer. However, Bong Yi's grandma... I still believe that Yo Han killed Bong Yi's grandma and Ba Reum didn't do it despite being the serial killer.

Chi Kook woke up and I knew from the beginning that he would be the greatest evidence to reveal who the 7 sins killer is. Now that he is awake, what will Ba Reum do?

Alright drama, I have some faith in you again so DON'T DISAPPOINT IN THE NEXT 6 EPISODES!!! :Fist1:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hmm...too easy a reveal.  There’s 6 more eps.  I do not believe what I just saw in Ep14. :lol:.  It feels too much like a set up.  The teeth necklace from BR to BY was gross.  The idea probably came from the tooth bracelet in Strangers From Hell?  :crazy:

I think MW’s necklace and BY’s mother’s brooch was planted.  Why would BR say those pieces were found on the lady who committed suicide from the other serial killer?  So writer wants us to assume he planted them on the lady who committed suicide and then removed it?  Why report it to the other Police then?  That didn’t make sense.  And his aunt suddenly leaving?  She hadn’t cleaned his house for ages and suddenly she appears?  And his nephew didn’t know him at all?   Was she sent to “mind” (keep an eye on) BR after the death of his mom?

Habits die hard.  With this writer’s bad habit of stringing us along with red herrings, I no longer believe what she’s revealing to us.  BR as the 7sins killer?  A stretch.  Especially if she wants BY to have some sort of comfort in the end.  And what’s her message then about serial killers?  The ability of someone to negate one’s innate instincts?  They are natural born killers so may as well just kill them all at birth?  :expressionless:  So I am going to take what she revealed in Ep14 with a grain of salt.  Daniel seemed to be planning something behind the scenes.  He didn’t seem to like it that BR is now no longer his hired assassin. Time for BR to tap out and for his next serial killer to tap in?  :lol:  Someone else is the mastermind (not Daniel).  Like BR pointed out, Daniel couldn’t have afforded all that equipment. Someone else who is loaded.  Det Shin’s dad is loaded. Det. Shin is still in my sights as the one behind it all.

@holyfea

And for det Shin.. when he tells the bride about hidden chamber, i bot the feeling alike HH build the dream house for his wife. LOL

Me too. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

We can finally say WE KNEW IT!!! this episode was so satisfying.  Now what I am really dying to see is the last conversaation between YH and BR, tomorrows episode will be bomb

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Well. It leaves little doubt who the cross killer is with this preview.  The scar on his left arm too.

@GingerK @Avocado80 Strong possibility that the nice kid who followed JaeHoon was YoHan.  He probably did bring the puppy home to his mom Ji Eun and I suspected he learned about medicinal use of plants cuz she has an interest in flowers/botany.  YoHan continues to follow Ba Reum even as an adult.  I think his feelings have changed once he realized the young JaeHoon now kills more than just animals.  YoHan tried to inject something into BaReum's IV line in the hospital.  I wonder if it was not to kill him but was some antipsychotic medicine to try to help him.

BTW, was it Han Kook's body in the drum down the basement?  Did anyone notice the framed pic of the boy in the yellow raincoat on the desk?  Too dark for me to notice.

In a way, I think the writer brought up an interesting point for us to think about.  Jae Hoon=BaReum is a psychopath born with little empathy and feelings.  As a child, he has already realized his character; he verbalized it to little YoHan that he wants to emulate his kindness.  He succeeded in hiding behind this learned behavior but we know BaReum couldn't stop his killing tendencies.  What he couldn't adopt is also remorse, morality, a conscience, etc...  

So what the writer did with the brain transplant idea is to insert YoHan's compassion, feelings, sense of right and wrong... for BaReum to experience. He has been granted Jae Hoon's wish. The question now is if BaReum can continue to his psychopath when he can understand emotions, experience love and friendship, have human connection or even a conscience.... would he be able to change and veered away from the make up of his DNA? The conflicts and horror that we see BaReum has at the end... is something Jae Hoon would not have if not for the brain transplant.

The question we (and Daniel) are left to consider is if psychopaths can be changed with the right social interventions?  Can they be treated if they can somehow able to feel the emotions and repercussions of their murderous acts?

• Like 4
  • Blob 1