On 4/10/2021 at 1:20 PM, partyon said:

If I had an uncle who didn’t recognize me, I would at least recognize him straight away and call him “SamChun” (Uncle) straight up?  Instead, BR had to introduce himself and say sorry he didn’t recognize him?  The whole situation is just odd.  Then there’s a grandma in Jeju?  It’s just all super weird.  :blink:  Like you said, this writer makes everyone abnormal.  You can’t trust anyone.

Moreover, BR aunt was also strange. Like she knew something and for whatever reason she lied to BR about her current address..

On 4/10/2021 at 3:16 AM, chickfactor said:

At this point, I would not be shocked one bit, if they reveal Yo Han is actually alive and the one who was cremated in place of him was another criminal who the doctors did a plastic surgery on him :joy:

I really don't mind anything else. Any theory is acceptable for making YH still alive hahahahaaa..

On 4/11/2021 at 5:37 AM, nrllee said:

Even with the Mouse special episode which attempted to explain everything again to the viewers.  I watched it and honestly it didn’t give us any more than what we’ve already worked out ourselves here.

Indeed hahahaa.,

20 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Hmm.. this younger boy didnt even look at that dead animal. Its a little strange.

I really curious who is adult version of this boy from ep 1.. It's sure that he is JH schoolmate. And imho, i still believe that JH is BR. Now i believe that this boy who motivated JH to disguise himself to behave as good as adult BR before surgery.

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

Short preview  

Long preview 

I am.not getting good vibes  from the preview   maybe I really need a break at least one week but I will see I can take it or continue  for now 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Translation of preview of it helps :)

Team Leader: What were you doing last night to this morning that we couldn’t contact you? Answer me properly

Moo Chi? : You said that there was shoes in the place that you were hiding?

Ba Reum: Did she see anything else?

Hong Ju: Nothing

Moo Chi: Don't worry, ahjusshi will protect you:

Yoo Na: Police officer ahjusshi?

Moo Chi: Yoo Na definitely knows something but won’t open her mouth (say anything)

Detective: Hand it over. Where did you hide it?

Moo Chi: I figured it out. A punk like Seong Yo Han appeared.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

We cant rule  anything  out he maybe start as someone  who wanted a world free of crimes but we saw that after his sister  death and even before he know that HHS  did that, Daniel  already had revenge  and hated that blind him, he totally was with killing unborn  children that have that gene to stop them from killing in the future  

And after founding about HHS  he more  become more twisted  ( that why I think the results of the test was fabric  , the way he call HHS  wife to offer her the test when he was so in shock of what HHS  told him about his sister  murder, after finding that HHS  only care to have  kid) 

Let not forget no matter what the proupse  is,  the progress is important too , many good and genius people  did horrible  crimes while believing they doing it for the bigger good  

Daniel  is the same, he seeng the world from one side selfish view, he think he right  to decision others people  fate 

And yeh he want to force BR  to kill for him , that  why all the progress  of cleaning off after him and stopping MC  from saving BY.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I cant wait for episode 12...

I love this Mouse kdrama ..

I have theory that

Ba reum framing yo han as the killer..it was BR all along that make the killer...But i m shocked if BA REUM kill bong yi grandma...After he get partial brain transplant of course he become aware of his killing...maybe he got split personality that do all the killing...Hint no 1 it was Lee Seung Gi/Ba reum voice that want to kill but yo han voice is stopping him...Also Ba reum was the Mouseboy and jaehoon...Mouseboy was jaehoon from kindergarten...he was in social mental experiment all along.. he is the mouse lab..The aunt was lying...I think the switch is the rain..everytime is it raining ...Everytime when is raining Ba reum is psychopath.When sunny ba reum is the nice boy...and ba reum is the headhunter son..

And the doc yo han was innocent all along

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Im kinda too dizzy now waiting for subbed ep.. I know nothing without any sub.. :brokenheart:

spacer.png

Ep 12:

1. Jaehoon once met young abused BY..

2. BR got revenge towards KDS and i don't even know anymore how to scream seeing BR bites KSD cheek like KSD did to BY..

3. What a drag between BR and HJ.. Im so done!

4. BR in full psycho mode and how i love it.. Oh no no no no..

Mian, but LSG acting really hits me so hard.. OMG how to do.. i cant sleep!!!!

• Like 4

The more episodes air, the more ridiculous LSG's omitted Baeksang nomination continues to look.

Untitled-1.png

Clearly they were fooled by the initial episodes.

Then again, I believe public recognition (not fan) trumps awards, and he has that more than anyone.

MouseXDexter

Untitled-2.png

Untitled-3.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I have new theory...i Just realize the face of jae hoon stepbrother was yo han all along..if you see the kid that was kicked by stepfather was same face as the kid in the field..So Yo Han is the step brother that survive.I just realize someone posting the video in tiktok.I need the sub really bad to watch episode 12.

Will edit this if i have finish watching..now gonna sahoor cause i m fasting today

• Like 3

I haven’t watched episode 12 yet, only bits and pieces, but I just gotta say that Go Mu Chi is really smart and knows his stuff about psychopath! When we was explaining to the president and everyone in the police station about the murder of Kang Duk Su, he was really spot on!! Making Jung Ba Reum nervous for sure..

Honestly since they made JBR into a killer, I don’t really have any hopes for him anyone... Killing Kang Duk Su doesn’t justify his murder. At this point, I won’t be surprised if the writer decides to kill off JBR at the end of this drama. Will we ever get our answer about Seong Yo Han and Jung Ba Reum’s ifentity?

• Like 4

Honestly I am at the point where I am watching with my brain disengaged and expecting gore.  No wonder they say if you are constantly bombarded with violence and gore you numb yourself to it and are no longer surprised.  I am pretty convinced Shin is our man for 7sins killer.  BR is just a diversion.  Shin’s wife to be is pregnant too.  With his child.  I am really just waiting it out to the end now.  Wondering how many more BR will kill (with Daniel’s influence).  What is his (Daniel’s) ultimate goal?  I wager it is to send BR into prison so that he will kill HH on his behalf.  Vengeance for his sister.  Or something convoluted like that.  I think Daniel tried to use YH to do that but his plan failed because YH was shot by MC and died.  He’s moved onto BR now.  Daniel probably sent his henchman to stop MC from getting to the scene to foil his plan again?  BR is now officially a killer.  Although in theory, the guy didn’t die?  He was still alive when HJ found him?  He died of his wounds?  I am glad MC is still the good guy.  BR has been giving him weird jealous looks because of his care for BY.  So I am sort of worried he will end up in a body bag too?

The knife was weird though?  I thought BR cleaned it and put it back to the evidence box?  Or did I see wrong?  Was that another knife?  How then did another knife appear in the waterway and Det Shin just happened upon it?  

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Honestly I am at the point where I am watching with my brain disengaged and expecting gore.  No wonder they say if you are constantly bombarded with violence and gore you numb yourself to it and are no longer surprised.  I am pretty convinced Shin is our man for 7sins killer.  BR is just a diversion.  Shin’s wife to be is pregnant too.  With his child.  I am really just waiting it out to the end now.  Wondering how many more BR will kill (with Daniel’s influence).  What is his (Daniel’s) ultimate goal?  I wager it is to send BR into prison so that he will kill HH on his behalf.  Vengeance for his sister.  Or something convoluted like that.  I think Daniel tried to use YH to do that but his plan failed because YH was shot by MC and died.  He’s moved onto BR now.  Daniel probably sent his henchman to stop MC from getting to the scene to foil his plan again?  BR is now officially a killer.  Although in theory, the guy didn’t die?  He was still alive when HJ found him?  He died of his wounds?  I am glad MC is still the good guy.  BR has been giving him weird jealous looks because of his care for BY.  So I am sort of worried he will end up in a body bag too?

The knife was weird though?  I thought BR cleaned it and put it back to the evidence box?  Or did I see wrong?  Was that another knife?  How then did another knife appear in the waterway and Det Shin just happened upon it?  

The 2nd knife could be the real murder weapon. BR has his own knife that he kept in the evidence box. Kang hasn't died when BR left.

Could it be the young detective? The young detective is probably the guy who hit Mo Chi while Mo Chi was trying to save BY. I think he's a test subject of Daniel and he has marking on his finger. May be Daniel wants BR to think that he's the real killer, so he instructed the young detective to frame BR.

@MaryESmith I agree with you, Daniel is probably consumed with hatred.

In the Preview for Ep 13, Daniel said that the guy with the blue toothbrush has psychopath genes, I believe the toothbrush belongs to the young detective or SS. Daniel's motive is very suspicious... He's encouraging BR to kill more and more people. I think BR's is really Jae Hoon now, he has not lived with HH's wife when he was young so he can't recongnised his real mother.  BR's aunt is weired, she's scared of BR and she doesn't want BR to know where she's staying. She obviously knows that BR is not normal.

PS. When BR was collecting all the toothbrush in the police station, I was like 'why he didn't label them'. May be because he can remember the owner of every toothbrushes? His memory is amazing... LOL...

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I think there are 3 knives.  BR used the old knife from the evidence box for the 7 sins.  Can someone remind me who used that wooden handle knife (ie: which murder was it in the 7 sins murders)?  He wiped and returned it to the box.  Bong Yi has a knife with her as well.  After rescueing Bong Yi, Hong Ju changed her into a different outfit, put her knife into a ziplock bag, then hide the bag in her son’s stroller.   The third knife is one found by Officer Shin in the dark plastic bag floating in the river.  The knife was later tested for DNA, which didn’t match Bong Yi, thus exhonerate her.

The third knife in the river was definitely planted late to clear Bong Yi.  We will find out whose DNA it is next episode.

@ferily It was tough for me to watch the first 7 minutes, esp when BaReum enacted the bite mark.  That was too disturbing and gruesome.  The morning after coffee scene was also chilling.  LSG improved so much from his Vagabond year.  I felt he was too energetic there LOL.  Here, his body language is more controlled, he nailed the many faces of Bareum! Props to him really.

I am sad for the cats!  I worry for Yoona!  We still don’t know what happened to Hangook!  Please let them be ok!!!!

5 minutes ago, Fruitplus LSG said:

When BR was collecting all the toothbrush in the police station, I was like 'why he didn't label them'. May be because he can remember the owner of every toothbrushes? His memory is amazing... LOL...

I don’t think BR collected his own toothbrush so the blue toothbrush that tested positive for the psychopath gene could be Officer Shin.  What is odd is when Daniel Lee pointed out the blue toothbrush, I don’t remember BR was surprised or shock.  Weird huh?  He didn’t do anything more about this information.  I mean how does he know the owner of the toothbrush is psychotic?  How does he know Daniel is right? Why was he not worried?  IF it was MC, I expect he would be uneasy or suspicious?  It doesn’t make sense?

I suspect Detective Lee is responsible for the third knife in the riverbed (orchestrated by Daniel Lee).  He has a case number on his finger.  If he was a test subject, how did he escape and survive?  Was he a subject of Daniel Lee or HH’s experiment? :idk:

These questions are best answered or theorized by @nona88 LOL

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

I think there are 3 knives.  BR used the old knife from the evidence box for the 7 sins.  Can someone remind me who used that wooden handle knife (ie: which murder was it in the 7 sins murders)?  He wiped and returned it to the box.  Bong Yi has a knife with her as well.  After rescueing Bong Yi, Hong Ju changed her into a different outfit, put her knife into a ziplock bag, then hide the bag in her son’s stroller.   The third knife is one found by Officer Shin in the dark plastic bag floating in the river.  The knife was later tested for DNA, which didn’t match Bong Yi, thus exhonerate her.

The third knife in the river was definitely planted late to clear Bong Yi.  We will find out whose DNA it is next episode.

Good catch.  I must admit because they kept blurring out the murder weapons and wounds in scenes, I have a hard time seeing differences  :lol:.

I can’t see a happy ending for BR now that he’s gone full blown serial killer mode.  Poor momma cat... and baby cat?  I thought there were 2 kittens born?  BR was only cradling one when he buried momma cat.  Unless he gave one of them to his “nephew” who wanted a cat?   But yeah, the kids have me worried. 

• Like 6