22 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I can’t see a happy ending for BR now that he’s gone full blown serial killer mode.  Poor momma cat... and baby cat?  I thought there were 2 kittens born?  BR was only cradling one when he buried momma cat

Yeah, he killed the cat first then her cornered kitten.  

I also feel sorry for MooChi who grew fond of BaReum.  He did glance at BaReum’s injured hand at the crime scene.  He suspected BaReum though his mind at this point can only assume BaReum is acting out to protect Bong Yi.  Just like he was racing to the scene late.  He is still unsure cuz his intuition is telling him KDS’ killer is a psychopath not just someone who commits crime as a defense.  

KDS was still alive under the bridge after Hong Ju rescued Bong Yi.  Did someone come afterward and finish the kill?  Was it the person who threw the knife into the riverbed?  MooChi was knocked out, wallet stolen for a reason.  His family photo is gone, the link to HH.

BaReum dropped Bong Yi/MooChi’s money note at the riverbed.  Moo Chi will eventually figure out that one of the policemen was at the scene with his note.  He would then review the CCTV at the station.  Right now, we have Bong Yi acting to protect Moo Chi which would infuriate and make BaReum even more jealous.  Adding Detective Lee, there are more than 1 person who will hinder MooChi’s investigation and put him in danger.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

On 4/10/2021 at 2:57 AM, partyon said:

The writer just keeps adding more and more characters.  I guess to replace those she casually dispensed with each episode via some serial killer. 

Yes, exactly. So many people keep getting added on, it's dizzying. So many time changes, so many serial killers. So many missing people.  Loose ends.

Writer-nim does not disappoint us in episode 12, as we are shown numerous retakes on the same scene, chopping it up into a jigsaw puzzle - much like the entire series. I feel like I am trying to push the pieces into spaces where they don't really fit.

This time, once again, I got the feeling that the politician wife lady is BR's real mother. Somewhere along the line she switched him out.  That is my feeling.  

It's disappointing that BR appears to have murdered a human, but the writer may be holding out, and it could be that yet another person came on the scene and topped him off. Of course, at the least BR was in psycho sadist mode, and castrated  the guy, .. which would get him a few years in prison.

So, who''s blood do you think Gu MuChi found on the weapon?

• Like 5

At this point, I think that there's no turning back for Ba Reum. Attempt murder is still a heavy price to pay and even so with murder. I still stand that murdering Kang Duk Su doesn't justify anything. I, for sure, don't see a happy ending for Ba Reum @nrllee. Honestly I have no idea how the writer is going to play things out for him. After this episode, I feel like there's a point of no return for him. I don't think the writer can do anything to make him "good again".

Detective Shin is still super suspicious but I'm still skeptical about him being the 7 sins killer. I'm starting to believe more and more that Ba Reum was the original 7 sins killer, and this whole Seong Yo Han brain taking over Ba Reum's brain is BR delusion because of his memory lose. But would the writer make it that easy and predictable? Who knows where this writer is gonna go with the story :fun:

At this point, I'm watching the drama just to get some damn answers to all the questions that we, the viewers, have and see what's gonna happen to the end. The only characters that I like in this drama now is Moo Chi, Bong Yi and Hong Ju. I am also glad that they kept Moo Chi good throughout the drama. Despite Moo Chi attitude some times and wanting to kill Han Seo Joon, he's not a bad person at all, just that his childhood affected where he is now. In reality, he's actually really smart and intelligent. He knows how to figure things out and I was really impressed with his skills this episode.

I just want some answers to my questions. We are left hanging still with many questions :brokenheart:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, bedifferent said:

These questions are best answered or theorized by @nona88 LOL

I don't know if I want to write more theories  now 

I am going darker and crazer  with each theories  to point I keep tell my myself  are you crazy that all will not happen  but over and over it happens 

I am starting to fear how crazy I can think and actually  see in this drama 

But I still didn't  watch ep 12 fully  so wait for tomorrow  till I catch ep 12 and 13 then I maybe found myself  automatically here written  since yeh I start to not even think I just saw what she give and I am starting to scream in my head " nooooo she want to go there " 

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

What is his (Daniel’s) ultimate goal?  I wager it is to send BR into prison so that he will kill HH on his behalf.  Vengeance for his sister.  Or something convoluted like that.  I think Daniel tried to use YH to do that but his plan failed because YH was shot by MC and died.  He’s moved onto BR now.  Daniel probably sent his henchman to stop MC from getting to the scene to foil his plan again?  BR is now officially a killer.  Although in theory, the guy didn’t die?  He was still alive when HJ found him?  He died of his wounds?  I am glad MC is still the good guy.  BR has been giving him weird jealous looks because of his care for BY.  So I am sort of worried he will end up in a body bag too?

Even when I didn't  catch ep 12 yet I still think  revenge  is one of the bigger  goal they driving Daniel  to do that , as I explained  in long post last week why Daniel  is twisted  and never to be trusted 

So yeh I agree with you making a monster to kill HHS  , no it better  to make his own son kill him 

I think too that he also did the same with YH  and maybe others 

We have  no limit here in this drama of how much secrets  and twisted  people  can have or be  

• Like 5

Aww @nona88 I was looking forward to another one of your crazy theories coming true?  But I agree the whole plot messes with your mind and NOT in a good way.  :blink:.  I had one where the grandma in Jeju is the one secretly harboring HK who is there with her.  And the current nephew of BR is one of those children the aunt “adopted” by somehow killing off the parents.  Like how the “aunt” took over the care of BR because she wanted children so badly that she killed her own sister so she could raise BR as her own :lol:.   She “found” HK after BR’s attack by YH and assumed BR was the one responsible but she couldn’t bring herself to turn him in (what with him near death and all).  So she hid HK with the grandma in Jeju.  :lol:

What happened to DongGu?  I guess his wedding is postponed seeing his fiancé is in no state to get married?   I wonder if his story will come back to haunt us? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Well i'll watch this week ep on sunday...this drama is so dark...thanks for updates is great to read your opinions...

My last theory about the grandma in Jeju was a joke. :lol:  But hey you never know what this writer will do with the plot line.  It’s already so crazy that there’s really no hope of it gaining traction back to logic/reality.  Still waiting for her to drop the baby swap theory on us. :lol:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

But hey you never know what this writer will do with the plot line.  It’s already so crazy that there’s really no hope of it gaining traction back to logic/reality.  Still waiting for her to drop the baby swap theory on us. 

i agree...i love reading everybody thoughts trying to guess what will this writer do with the story and his characters...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I think there are 3 knives.  BR used the old knife from the evidence box for the 7 sins.  Can someone remind me who used that wooden handle knife (ie: which murder was it in the 7 sins murders)?  He wiped and returned it to the box.  Bong Yi has a knife with her as well.  After rescueing Bong Yi, Hong Ju changed her into a different outfit, put her knife into a ziplock bag, then hide the bag in her son’s stroller.   The third knife is one found by Officer Shin in the dark plastic bag floating in the river.  The knife was later tested for DNA, which didn’t match Bong Yi, thus exhonerate her.

The knife that comes to mind that would’ve been evidence would be the one on the chapel roof?  The one used to stab ChiKook?  Because the killer left it on the roof with CK’s uniform?  It has a wooden handle.

spacer.png

BongYi’s knife looks like this - she bought this one recently?

spacer.png

The 3rd knife found by the river by Det Shin (the one checked for DNA)

spacer.png

There’s one more knife that comes to mind.  The one BY took with her to the church whom she slashed the left arm of the person she fought with?  The one where she held onto the blade?  Where is that knife?  Or is this the knife that Det Shin “found”?  And the DNA that was found on the knife was YH’s?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

Aww @nona88 I was looking forward to another one of your crazy theories coming true?  But I agree the whole plot messes with your mind and NOT in a good way.  :blink:.  I had one where the grandma in Jeju is the one secretly harboring HK who is there with her.  And the current nephew of BR is one of those children the aunt “adopted” by somehow killing off the parents.  Like how the “aunt” took over the care of BR because she wanted children so badly that she killed her own sister so she could raise BR as her own :lol:.   She “found” HK after BR’s attack by YH and assumed BR was the one responsible but she couldn’t bring herself to turn him in (what with him near death and all).  So she hid HK with the grandma in Jeju.  :lol:

What happened to DongGu?  I guess his wedding is postponed seeing his fiancé is in no state to get married?   I wonder if his story will come back to haunt us? 

Omg dear this drama really mess with us now theory  of killing parents to take children  

Omg I wish I can say that impossible  but yeh everything  can just happen  here

Tomorrow  catching episode  and maybe writing  more thoughts  but I just really scared  of how long and far this going to go 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, nrllee said:

There’s one more knife that comes to mind.  The one BY took with her to the church whom she slashed the left arm of the person she fought with?  The one where she held onto the blade?  Where is that knife?

At the church, didn't BY use Grandma's knife?

That is the knife BR took from the evidence box and used.

He told us Ms. Kim (Grandma) had been sharpening it for 10 years, waiting to kill KDS herself.

17 hours ago, ferily said:

I just want some answers to my questions. We are left hanging still with many questions 

14 hours ago, nrllee said:

But I agree the whole plot messes with your mind and NOT in a good way.

11 hours ago, andy78 said:

I love reading everybody thoughts trying to guess what will this writer do with the story and his characters...

It seems that the meaning of the title "Mouse" is that we the viewers are the ones being experimented on.

:crazily::crazily:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

So much questions:

A) Daniel Lee is still alive.  So what happens at the amusement park? He didn't tell his back story to BaReum 

B)what is the preview about Ko being a predator??

C) so it seems that they are covering up for each other, or hoping that the other won't get caught even if they were guilty because the culprit was such a scumbag 

• Like 5

Spoiler
On 4/12/2021 at 2:56 PM, holyfea said:

Moreover, BR aunt was also strange. Like she knew something and for whatever reason she lied to BR about her current address..

I really curious who is adult version of this boy from ep 1.. It's sure that he is JH schoolmate. And imho, i still believe that JH is BR. Now i believe that this boy who motivated JH to disguise himself to behave as good as adult BR before surgery.

OMG ep 12 was so intense.. and that blood on BR lips OMG.. no waaay that so goosebumping!

Remembering about my own questions, i think after watching ep 12 with sub, i got enlightenment..

Ep 13:

I couldn't continue streaming.. im so done for tonite ep 13 hahahaaa..

• Like 4

I really was kind of enjoying this drama until the new vamped up version came out. I like the actors. And the storyline is not too bad. But now it's turned gory. People's heads are being smashed in with a wrench. Overkill.  Big red spats of blood  hits my screen at  every turn.  Then he goes after kittens. How creative can one get.  I can see the writer having fun writing this into the night. And probably high on caffeine doing so. I don't like horror shows.  What's coming- maybe the guy will be healed of his thirst for blood.   SWAT team ending?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Omg I will come back later to write more but at last this the first time I am really happy my theory  come true on this drama 

At least it not crazy thoughts  that come true this time 

I believed  from the start that jae hoon didnt kill his family  and I was sure that the boxer  killing was personal  and he most did something  to jae hoon to be killed  

This the only theroy  I was really happy it come true , I said that jae hoon family  maybe was killed from the boxer or even I was so wild to say maybe they were killed by more then one of HHS  victims  family 

I still believe  that jae hoon is BR and I still believe  that he was the killer from the start sadly  

But I don't mind be wrong on that 

There so many to write about but later i just have to be happy about this , the first time really happy some thought that not crazy was right ( but yeh it  all going more crazer  now ) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, brooksmom said:

I really was kind of enjoying this drama until the new vamped up version came out. I like the actors. And the storyline is not too bad. But now it's turned gory. People's heads are being smashed in with a wrench. Overkill.  Big red spats of blood  hits my screen at  every turn.  Then he goes after kittens. How creative can one get.  I can see the writer having fun writing this into the night. And probably high on caffeine doing so. I don't like horror shows.  What's coming- maybe the guy will be healed of his thirst for blood.   SWAT team ending?

I agree.  This writer keeps upping the ante.  But she’s written herself into a hole.  She’s so intent on giving us the gore and shock factor that it’s become a “given”.  The audience has started to “expect” it so nothing really shocks them anymore.  Too much of it is numbing.  Another serial killer for the opening scene in Ep13.  :expressionless:  Which the writer again just dispenses with within the next minute or so.  They are breeding them like rabbits in Korea. 

I think the guy who saved YH’s mother in the beginning is the boxer.  I remember his face back from when little HJ delivered the gloves back to his home and he was hugging his mom.  Or at least I think I do :lol:.  There are so many characters thrown at us as a whim with time leaps back and forth that it’s confusing to say the least.  If it is true then..why would YH want “revenge”?  Because he would rather have NOT been born?   Gah it’s getting so convoluted that it’s inevitable that everything will end up with knots.  

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

HH killed the sister of the boxer.

The boxer saved HH's wife from that killer and encouraged her to have her baby so he can kill them for revenge.

What if BR witnessed the murder and decided to revenge as well? 

Also, anyone notice how BR was calm in this episode? He didn't fret when planning his next victim and he knew just the right thing to do to get the cases going.

I feel Daniel is trying to watch how the new mouse, BR, will respond under control by Lying to him about YH taking over his brain.

And also know when to interfere so the killers don't go overboard.:isannoyed:

• Like 4