@nrllee
Thank you..your thinking just make my day..my hope for happy ending increasing again..
If BR is the real culprit, I thought that the writer will reveal it at episode 19..hehehe
I am thinking some big organization as the master mind

If I am not mistaken, what BR's nephew ask "who is this ahjossi" it is for the man that pretend to be the aunt husband. Because after that, the aunt said that just give bye bye to BR from window.
The man was there also in the hospital, but actually the aunt is not married or even related to him. So he might be someone that also part of the organization. Maybe to monitor or even threat the "aunt". I am not sure if she is real aunt or not either

PS: 14 episode is quite satisfying one, but why the rating keep declining.. If I am Lee Seung Gi fans (i think I have been already his fan hahaha...) I will watch this drama till the end to support and watch how big his effort and his acting progress (compare to when I watch King 2 Heart :glasses:...) 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, Avocado80 said:

@nrllee
Thank you..your thinking just make my day..my hope for happy ending increasing again..
If BR is the real culprit, I thought that the writer will reveal it at episode 19..hehehe
I am thinking some big organization as the master mind

I think it’s someone in the government.  Someone who has money enough to fund it.  There’s no turning back for BR if he is the 7sins killer.  Because that would mean he killed BY’s grandma?  And that would definitely mean an end to BaBong.  If BR is just Dexter and kills serial killers (so far it looks like he killed 2), there is still a possibility of redemption for him because they “deserved” it (although I am not for anyone killing) so potentially he can still emerge intact as a “decent” human being and end up with BY. 

If I am not mistaken, what BR's nephew ask "who is this ahjossi" it is for the man that pretend to be the aunt husband. Because after that, the aunt said that just give bye bye to BR from window.
The man was there also in the hospital, but actually the aunt is not married or even related to him. So he might be someone that also part of the organization. Maybe to monitor or even threat the "aunt". I am not sure if she is real aunt or not either

That’s another interpretation.  You may be right!  But yeah I don’t think she’s his real aunt.  She’s sent to monitor/care for him when his mom died?  And maybe report findings to Daniel.  That scene where Daniel looks through the records of JH makes sense then as well because he’s monitoring all his “mice” (human subjects) as they grow up. 

PS: 14 episode is quite satisfying one, but why the rating keep declining.. If I am Lee Seung Gi fans (i think I have been already his fan hahaha...) I will watch this drama till the end to support and watch how big his effort and his acting progress (compare to when I watch King 2 Heart :glasses:...) 

I think everyone is tired.  The writer kept giving us gore and more serial killers and more characters.  It got too confusing?  So people got lost and gave up.  She tied herself up in knots.  You can’t keep shocking the audience week after week because it gets “boring” after a while and they don’t get shocked anymore because they start to expect it?  SeungGi is doing a great job with the material given.        

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

WHAT DID I JUST SEE?!?!?! 

Looks like the next target Dr. Daniel Lee gave to him is HIMSELF (BR)?!?! Are we heading towards a destructive ending?? 

Oh another one, I AM HOPING, history will not repeat itself to BY huhu 

:tired:

Spoiler

Moving forward, believe in the power of Preview Stills  :approves:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Here’s another scenario

Michaela, the hearing deficit witness of the child burning case, could be JaeHoon’s stepsister - Jae Hee.  There were only three dead bodies so I think they were the parents and Jae Min (his step brother).  JaeHoon = BaReum inherited the insurance money as the result.

Jae Hoon didn’t kill his family.  The boxing trainer Song tracked down Ji Eun’s son and killed Jae Hoon’s family as revenge for his sister.  Jae Hoon in turned beat and burned him.  An eye for an an eye was born.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Michaela, the hearing deficit witness of the child burning case, could be JaeHoon’s stepsister - Jae Hee.  There were only three dead bodies so I think they were the parents and Jae Min (his step brother).  JaeHoon = BaReum inherited the insurance money as the result.

Hey anything goes for this writer :lol:.

4 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Jae Hoon didn’t kill his family.  The boxing trainer Song tracked down Ji Eun’s son and killed Jae Hoon’s family as revenge for his sister.  Jae Hoon in turned beat and burned him.  An eye for an an eye was born.

This one is plausible.  I thought so too.  Except I still think it’s JH is YH :lol:.   I just can’t buy how JH (with his cold distant personality) can become someone like BR (before he had brain surgery).  The other little boy whom JH saw in the field was more like BR.

Yes I still want to believe that BR was “good” before.  Even with what was revealed in Ep14.  That’s the only way BR as a character can possibly be redeemed in the end.  If he was just like HH and a serial killer from the start, then there is no hope for redemption for him.  And his whole good Vs evil fight that we have been seeing since his brain op was all a farce?  He was evil from the start.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

On 4/19/2021 at 12:36 PM, Avocado80 said:

I think currently K-drama is full with psyco and serial killer theme..start from Flower of Evil last year, then Beyond Evil, Mouse, and the new one is Taxy Driver...
Hmm I am planning to try Beyond Evil and Taxy Driver...the casts are great

@Avocado80 Same! I'm waiting for BE to be streamed on Netflix (SEA). Hope they would stream it before the Baeksang Art Awards ceremonies this May.

A user named Kurama in Dramabeans said that 

this drama is kinda a mix between Mad Dog and Healer.

Luna from KDramaPal also reviewed, "It was able to deliver entertainment to hype up the main plot, something that not all thriller dramas can successfully do" Source: Taxi Driver Premiere Review

As per Soompi article Taxi Driver hits new all time ratings high for 3rd consecutive episode really excites me. The only problem is TIME huhu I don't have it yet :crazily:

15 hours ago, holyfea said:

BaBong kissed!!! OMG :cries3:

Ep 14 

Almost of my random theory and also insightful theory from @nona88 seems to be true.

I'm so doomed now!

Bareum is the killer! His hideout as predicted!

OMG im so freaking dizzy dizzy..

I support the plot that LSG needs to be psycho for getting Daesang. LOL.. But what now!! 

PLEASE BRING BACK tvN DRAMA AWARDS!!! 

:tired:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Okay so the number one reason I thought BaReum was the 7 sin SK is what LSG said about wanting to play a totally different character. Boom! Easy peezy.:lol: 2.  The writer expressed focusing on a psychopath getting emotion and remorse. 3. Waaay too obvious having Yohan being blunt and seemingly cold being revealed to be 7 sins SK. 4. BR being too good to be true as a cop in a show about psychopaths. 5. As @nrlleementioned this is the writer of God's Gift 14 (Hated that ending and had rage headache insomnia for days, maybe weeks) I wanted to punch a wall. So I have to keep reminding myself to be prepared. However I am okay with a tragic ending for BR serial killer who I believe not only killed BY's grandma but I think he showed her his face. Same with Moo Won. I like dark LSG :popcornjackson: I was never here for a BaBong thing for several reasons. The only use of that to me was to be a plot device to see how he would struggle with feelings and emotions all of a sudden. With his new Yohan partial brain implant (Ugh, just saying that sounds so stupid) I also think Daniel knows BR is the psychopath while Yohan was the genus. Has anyone wondered if detective Lee could be Daniel's missing little brother? That they reunited and work on this together? I think the black government car and the test results passed from DL is a misdirect to make us assume it's Shin. I'm thinking Shin is perfectly normal. Tattoo finger guy helping DL might be the son of the lady president assistant. Her child was probably already born.  Maybe she hoped to experiment on BR to see if the brain transplant worked, so it could be done to her son. Therefore I think she's the one funding Daniel. Was it @bedifferentthat mentioned that the girl who mentioned her brother coming to get her be JH's strange little stepsister? The nun mentioned a "Him". Was him Yohan? But what about the covered bodies? The kid talking about the plant (Yohan) can't be the stepbrother because they'd know each other from when he tried to bury him. JH looked the same. :wut: Somebody save me from myself.:crymeme:Forgot to mention, however it was done (a switch) I still think Yohan is the pregnant lady with the kind deceased husbands child. I have a headache.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1) Question, what about Chi Kook? Was it also BaReum who tried to kill him in the prison during the magic show? 

2) if BaReum was indeed the killer for all those murder, it does not make sense because for some of the incidents, he was in a different place doing something else.  And what about when he got the injury and on crutches? He could not have committed the murders in that state.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, cherriesblue said:

Another question, who is Han Kook again? Sorry it is hard for me to remember all the characters and incidents, so confusing.

Han Kook is the boy that got kidnapped by 7 sins kiler, BR, and our leads did the broadcast to save him. Where BR, Moo Chi and Hong Ju all came together with the broadcast and tried to find the killer, also where the Priest was murdered on a live broadcast.

I think you might be right @bedifferent bout Han Kook being in the drum. I know some other people mentioned it too, so it might actually be him.

I don't think we're going to get a happy ending for Ba Reum... The fact that he's the 7 sins killer too, I'm not sure if he will get a redemption. I hope he doesn't get a happy ending? because he is Jae Hoon and already committed so many crimes. 

It's crazy for me to think that Ba Reum was faking all of his actions and personality before the accident... It's hard to believe because it seems all so real, but then again Han Seo Joon did the same thing and it was all an act for him. -shutter- Really the two are psychopath. I'm looking forward to the next episode see how the drama reveals how exactly BR was the 7 sins killer and how he was hiding his identity.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, ferily said:

Han Kook is the boy that got kidnapped by 7 sins kiler

I guess that’s another unsolved mystery.  His body was never found?  He’s presumed dead?  Now that it looks like CK is waking up, we may find out what happened to him.  Thing is though, if BR is the 7sins killer he had ample opportunity to finish him off?  CK’s mom trusted him?   He was allowed alone time with CK in the hospital?  This was prior to brain transplant which had him in a brain fog?  Why would he leave CK alive?  If he was pretending all this time that he was Mr Nice Guy and hiding his serial killer instincts?  He could’ve easily finished CK off?   He was the one who made the connections with the watch?  And the scar on the finger which led to the findings on the chapel roof?  It makes no sense for him to be the 7sins killer?  

EDIT - O I just read @bedifferent’S note about the possibility of HK being in the drum :crazy:.  I thought it was more cats.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

I WATCHED EP 14...I'M SO SCARED RIGHT NOW...WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH BR AND THE GIRL HE LOVES?I HOPE HE DID NOT KILL HER GRANNY...BUT STILL THIS COUPLE HAS NO FUTURE...SAD LOVE STORY MY FRIENDS...

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I just rewatched that scene because I was wondering who the heck Michaela was.  Anyway I like the theory that she is JaeHee.  JH’s step sister.  Problem I have with JH=BR is that the sister was talking to BR when Michaela was first introduced to us.  And she mentioned that someone who claimed to be her brother visited last year twice and promised to come get her the next time...then the sister said, “Who knew it’d be him?”.   So the person who said he was her brother is not BR.  Who could this someone have been?  I think it was YH.  That’s why the sister said, “Who knew it’d be him?” (Because the news coverage revealed YH was the 7sins killer).   So JH=YH.  :lol:  Unless we have some child swap theory coming up... Or we were wrong to assume that JiEun was the man’s wife?  Maybe she was just the house keeper/nanny of the children?  I feel like @GingerK.  Slowly losing my mind :lol: over Mouse theories.  We still have the baby swap theory that hasn’t happened yet.  :lol:.  I can’t help but think the Ep14 reveal can’t be the full story. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

I also want to know more about kyung soo jin's character. It looks like she knows a lot. She literally lured the newly released killer to his death. She also saw the clip of BR kill and BR acting like YH. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

At ep 14, it seems like the drama is spinning so madly on what it manifests that the plot seems to be incrementally warping every week. I for one am losing my grip on the details cos there are just too many...

:what!:

it’s no wonder they had to do a summary mid-drama to help the slowpokes like me. I skipped it on purpose and decided to watch it for LSG. A more pleasant way to spend the hours.

It seems like LSG’s character is turning out to be the psycho every other week. On his off weeks, he is rummaging the boxes in the evidence room to prove otherwise. There are mini stories in between but that shuffling is getting predictable. That’s where it gets tiring I suppose. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, GingerK said:

Can I just say FINALLY! Sheesh!  Exactly who I thought is the 7 sins killer.  Baruem = Jaehoon. He learned to mimic human emotions like his daddy the HH. Also I agree with someone having to get help for BY under the bridge.  Enter Yohan.  Who takes the already wounded puppy home to Ji eun. She knew what Daniel would think which is why she was nervous about him seeing the dog. I also believe the little kid tending to Jaehoon's wounds was Yohan. Hence the 'we've met three times' he said to BR/JH and the 'my mother told me about these healing plants.' He already had the temperment for becoming a doctor. My reasoning for believing it almost from day 1 i'll explain later. First clear Yohans name:lol:

P.S. I forgot to say @bedifferent Great minds think alike :blush:

My same guess came to be true. Almost gave up guessing some point in the past

• Like 4

7 hours ago, andy78 said:

I WATCHED EP 14...I'M SO SCARED RIGHT NOW...WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH BR AND THE GIRL HE LOVES?I HOPE HE DID NOT KILL HER GRANNY...BUT STILL THIS COUPLE HAS NO FUTURE...SAD LOVE STORY MY FRIENDS...

I am so worried about the aftermath when Bong Yi finds out, like the girl doesn’t deserve this! She has already been through so much..

I still don’t think that it was Ba Reum who killed Bong Yi’s grandma (I could be wrong though..). Maybe I just don’t want to believe it for Bong Yi’s sake because she doesn’t need to know that

1 hour ago, CA C said:

My same guess came to be true. Almost gave up guessing some point in the past

When I heard that Episode 14 revealed that Ba Reum is 7 sins killer and is Jae Hoon, I immediately had to comment here and say, FINALLYYY!!!!! 

I mean after all the pain, agony and wonder that we went through about WHO the 7 sins killer is. We finally know who it is. Seriously the writer took so long to reveal who it was but i'm pretty sure many of us had a feeling it was him. We just needed the drama to confirm our suspicions. Also I knew it about the plant at Bareum’s old house. There was always something sus about it.

We are finally getting somewhere with the drama and getting one of our many questions answered.

I agree with @nrllee about the ratings going down because people are tired of all the questions and just want answers at this point. But @Avocado80 I’m a fan of Lee Seung Gi too so I shall watch this drama to the end! :D I’m glad he took a role like this that’s different front his past roles because it shows his range of acting and talent!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Ep 14:

I NEED ENG SUB FAST! 

My heart cant take this anymore.. :Fist1:

Chaos inside my mind! Old BR was just as hell like that. Whoaaaa.. Ep 15 kinda cliffhanger AND I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHO IS FINGER TATTO MAN and why they protect Bareum that hard. He even try to commit "failed" s-word. No way Bareum, please repent your sin.. Im sorry but you need to suffer lil more. Be a good boy babe!

• Like 6

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] Mouse, 마우스