I knew it that Bareum is a killer. I suspected him since ChiKook incident EP 2.

1) It was impossible for Yohan to get away with CCTV and prison guard that easily when Moochi explain how the killer would do it. And the last person to have seen Chikook was Bareum and they were in a zone that have no CCTV + he could hurt and hide Chikook inside that box that moment. And he is the one who have the keys for the padlock.

They didn't suspected him since he was a close friend and he is police officer but the way HH (Han Seo Joon) looked at Bareum. It was like HH is saying "I know it's you Bareum". HH's eyes can tell when someone is a psychopat or not. 

2) I found it strange almost every person who died were kinda related to Bareum when I saw a teenager high school girl who died (looking like BY) and some others. I can't remember in details but there were so many hint. 

3) When he was watching the video of Hankook on TV, because the serial killer love to watch TV and seems to take his victims who appeared on TV. 

4) I saw an article that said that the kid who played Jaehoon played a younger version of Bareum. Both have something similar (gesture), hairstyle, ... And I couldn't see any of Yohan's gesture in that young boy. 

5) The serial killer got away with everything because he knows almost every road (like Bareum who is police officer who patrol almost everywhere). 

6) When Moochi was talking to the serial killer during the show broadcast, IT WASN'T YOHAN....Yohan is cold and don't speak that much whatever with close family or co-workers. His personality didn't match with the serial killer's way of speaking. The Serial killer is someone who is good at talking and is someone who talk a lot. 

The aunt is suspicious because she must know something or hide something. I think she was paid to take care of Bareum and pretend to be part of his family (as aunt). And she created fake family person in his life too. I heard it's easy to pay people to pretend to be family related in Japan, Korea, China (fake boyfriend, parents, in laws, ...)

Plus as someone noticed (me too) before surgery, we didn't really have a deep focus on Bareum's life, thoughts, personality and what he is up to. While we almost had every focus on him after the surgery.

HH (Han Seo Joon) which is a psychopat said to Bareum to not let Yohan win. (Coming from a psycho, we need to be aware that he will want more psycho like him free). So if Yohan win over Bareum, Bareum will be a normal guy (which is something Psycho HH don't want). He wants Bareum to be a Psycho predator like him. 

What hurt me the most is the fight between BongYi and Serial killer (Bareum) was unexpected as Bareum could have killer her then...so I don't understand why people still doubt that Bareum wouldn't kill Grandma. Remember he was about to throw a stone to a child to shut her up. But (Yohan's mental prevented him). 

So here is another video  for those who doubt that Bareum is the Serial Killer and let Han Kook died. 

Edited by Gamechanger11
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Sigh.  Not going to lie.  If BR really is the killer all along then poor BY.  He deserves to die.  Or get caught and incarcerated for life like HH.  I guess the next 5 eps would be catching him then.  Why would the writer need 5 eps to do it?  She could’ve done with 1 and end with the usual 16eps.  It’s strange how BR responded to YH’s brain being implanted in his then?  If we are to assume that BR is truly a psychopath then he wouldn’t have minded?  His (BR) was the dominant brain initially?  YH’s would’ve been the one to keep him kind?  Sort of?  :lol:  Makes no sense.  YH suspected him all along?  So there wouldn’t be any doubts in his mind that he was a serial killer?  Why does he look so shocked then?  BR knew it. YH knew it.  Both knew it?  The revelation shouldn’t have been shocking at all?

I am bailing because I can’t see any way this drama will end up happy for BY, MC or HJ.  Or any consolation that there was any sort of good Vs evil convincingly played out.  In this drama evil wins.  In this COVID world I need happy endings.  Even River Where The Moon Rises switched so they could give us a happy ending even though the original tale ended in tragedy.  Writer’s prerogative I guess.  :lol:  

EDIT - why didn’t evil BR kill CK?  He had all the opportunity in the world to do that?  He could’ve smothered him with a pillow like BY tried to with YH?  If she could do it, so could he?  Security wasn’t great in that hospital  :lol:.  Also if he killed that well before (being the 7sins killer), it makes his recent kill (the rapist) sloppy (he didn’t finish the job).  Unless the presumption is that when he woke up post surgery the dominant personality ruling in his mind was actually YH?  And YH had never killed before?  Because YH is the good guy and BR the bad?  He was struggling hard to temper his killer instinct?  Which makes no sense.  :expressionless:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I am bailing because I can’t see any way this drama will end up happy for BY, MC or HJ.  Or any consolation that there was any sort of good Vs evil convincingly played out.  In this drama evil wins.  In this COVID world I need happy endings.  Even River Where The Moon Rises switched so they could give us a happy ending even though the original tale ended in tragedy.  Writer’s prerogative I guess.  :lol:  

Yeah this is so sad, yeah they did. We need happy right now.

• Like 3

For those still watching, there’s another special episode  :expressionless:.  Which seems to show everything from evil BR’s perspective (like we need to know anymore).   It’s on some other channel though?  Tell you what, I will never look at LSG the same again.  That much the writer has succeeded in doing.  I will always wonder if deep down beneath his smiling demeanor, he’s hiding some sort of inner desire to wring my neck :lol::lol:

EDIT - it’s the same video @Gamechanger11 posted above.

off topic

Spoiler

@nona88 just checking everything is okay with you?  :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

"A drama in which a normal brain transplanted with a cold-blooded brain punishes other cold-blooded" is now "a drama in which a cold-blooded brain transplanted with a normal brain regrets his past crimes."

This is interesting because psychopaths usually don't regret anything.

The development is slow and awkward and the audience rating is declining, but I like writers who work sincerely (I feel the same with "Circle: Two Connected Worlds” etc.).

There seems to be another reversal.

• Like 5

And for those of us wondering if BR killed mommy cat AND baby cat, well looks like only Mommy cat perished...maybe minus her teeth :crazy:.  And both baby cats are well.  Although does it mean the aunt/little boy adopted both kittens?  Because both are gone after this interchange with the aunt.

spacer.png

I'm actually looking very forward to the special episode and looking at Ba Reum's perspective for everything. I'm curious to see his psychopath-ness and how it played out in the past episodes because all we saw was his nice side in the past episodes..

Okay, so Ba Reum did kill Bong Yi's grandma then? Man, deep down I was hoping Yo Han was the one who did it, but in the end it was BR still.. Also episode 15 really made me feel bad for Yo Han and he really didn't deserve to die. He was that 1% who had the gene but was a genius but he had to live his whole life as Han Seo Joon's child, which probably led to his personality. Yo Han was genuinely trying to stop Ba Reum and even kill him.

So we see Ba Reum go through a turmoil this episode with him finding out that he's actually the 7 sins killer and Yo Han was the innocent one. I do like how he wants to prove Yo Han's innocent and that he's the 7 sins killer. Man, Chi Kook though... Clearly Ba Reum was the one who murdered him -- just when I thought Ba Reum was coming to his senses, he murders his friend... Of course we can't have BR be caught quite yet because there's like, 5 more episodes to go. I mean if Ba Reum just shows the police his underground secret hideout at his old house, wouldn't that be enough evidence that we was 7 sins killer?? But like i said, we are still on episode 15 so the main character can't get caught quite yet..

Hm, but I am very curious to see where the drama will go from here. Will Jung Ba Reum reveal himself that he's the seven sins killer or keep going through this turmoil and do something like what he did at the end of episode 15... We see that Moo Chi is getting closer and closer to the truth but when will he find out?

EDIT: I forgot to add that Lee Seung Gi is killing it with his acting and I’m loving these two personalities that he’s showcasing. I mean I already had confidence in his acting :D

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

What's the explanation for this scene?

One moment Bareum has blood on his forehead and the next moment he doesn't.

I can be generous about continuity errors, but I'm wondering what happened to his head.

e2865e0aa87989be2e418ff824e8cd645f960580

a8588e441eeb02cb41303607381c275dbd9b65fe

• LOL 6

@1ouise The editing is off.  The kitten(s) as well.  It really is implausible that BR is the 7sins killer.  But hey that’s the workings of the crazy mind of this writer.  I have given up trying to make sense of things and scenes.   Daniel was talking about a top predator to BR?  He gave BR a piece of paper and told him that person was his next target?  But BR decided he was going to tap out?  So there’s one more guy out there.  BR is still taking his pills.  I wonder if that’s screwing with his brain and messing it up.  There’s no real going back now from the reveal.  BR is a killer and there will be no happy ending for him.  Will MC kill him?  Or BY?  Or HJ?  Or if you believe Daniel, the brain transplant would end his life soon anyway because he will die like the mouse did but err...how long since the brain op?  Wasn’t it over a year ago?  That’s kinda long?  I think it was a mistake to reveal BR so early.  The ratings aren’t going to pick up now that all the guesswork is done? 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Or if you believe Daniel, the brain transplant would end his life soon anyway because he will die like the mouse did but err...how long since the brain op?  Wasn’t it over a year ago?  That’s kinda long?  I think it was a mistake to reveal BR so early.

I had thought Chi-kook could end up being a brain donor to swap out Yo-han's brain, and then he woke up.  :lol:

But if he died now, maybe that crazy option is on the table again.  :lol:

With five more episodes, there's got to be something more for BR (aside from DL and the govt).

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

had thought Chi-kook would end up being a brain donor to swap out Yo-han's brain, and then he woke up.  :lol:

But if he died now, maybe that crazy option is on the table again.  :lol:

So double brain transplant?  

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, GingerK said:

Also has anybody else wanted to smack the nanny silly? No? Just me? that baby of HJ & YH is sooooooo freaking adorable!

I was ready to call the child abuse line.  It was horrible how she treated the poor little thing. :angry:  It may push HJ to finally return to her birth parents?  

EDIT - so apparently it sounds like the special episodes will be replacing the new ones next week?  Are you kidding me?  Can this nightmare just end already?  :expressionless:  What more do we need to know?  We don’t need to know BR’s perspective?  It’s just more gore?  We know he did it yeah?  Why do we need to see it replayed over and over again?

cr tryp96 Twitter 

• Like 2

@nrllee

I think the writer needs 5 episode more to wrap all of the mystery.

There are some that still in her shelves

1. Who is there beside Daniel Lee that also know about BR. BR said DL is probably hide himself from someone..
We suspect this is Government or other High Level agency..There is the mistery of the OZ man and his hideout that MC still has not catched yet.

2. BR remember that YH want to said something in his last word, but he couldn't remember more that just "both of us are miserable". And YH said that BR is a person with mutated psycopath gene...Hmmm....I think this is the "Misterious Agency" doing for the beginning.. And we haven't seen HH quite long..He should pop up in the next 5 episodes

3.  I think BR doesn't kill CK..he struggle hard because his old side told him to kill CK..and I think he succeeded in managed it, even he is vomit because CK forgive him but he still have desire to kill CK. I think the "Mysterious Organization" is behind this, they shut CK mouth forever so he couldn't revealed BR secret. Or maybe CK condition deteriorate by himself. The doctor said that his condition has not stable and still can turn in any time. 

The two kittens has been given by BR to his nephew..The aunt said that the nephew will be happy to have friends in US.. (although maybe not as far as US, they just moved to Jeju or Busan maybe hehehe). BR aunt seems not being afraid much at BR. She is only afraid when her kid is near BR.

Well, currently I am enjoying LSG acting..His acting improved so much..maybe he is not the natural actor but I am pretty sure that he is a smart and hardworking actor that trying hard to give best performance. 

I am glad that BR has time to repent for all his sins and run here and there trying to fix a little bit of all calamity that he has done..But  I am still sad that he killed Mo Won and Granny..so there is no happy living together with BY in country side (the  only thing that this can happen is he got another permanent amnesia wkwkwkwk)
But al least I can expect him to repent his evil doing and see how MC and BY response to it.  If MC want to take MW path, he will forgive BR right before BR death....Hiks.....

@1ouise
Yes, the editing is awful.. So I just swallow it and think that BR just wipe the blood becoz he want to look polite when he ask apologize to Han Kook mom wkwkwkwk...  I have to watch this episode again to know where on earth that he got that injury...

@nrllee

Yes..I will definitely look LSG with different mind after this.. When I watch the Master.. I am thinking that Eun Woo and Shin Su Rok have to be careful and not being tricked with LSG smile (hahaha)

I think LSG is very confident..he has a very great career and people who support him so he doesn't afraid that this role will be ruin his image hahaha.... Proud of you LSG (I was not his fans although I am watching many of his TV shows and listen to some of his songs..but after watching mouse I think I becoming one of the Airen hahaha)

• Like 4

13 hours ago, holyfea said:

Ep 14:

I NEED ENG SUB FAST! 

My heart cant take this anymore.. :Fist1:

Chaos inside my mind! Old BR was just as hell like that. Whoaaaa.. Ep 15 kinda cliffhanger AND I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHO IS FINGER TATTO MAN and why they protect Bareum that hard. He even try to commit "failed" s-word. No way Bareum, please repent your sin.. Im sorry but you need to suffer lil more. Be a good boy babe!

@holyfea I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF YOHAN IS ALIVE hahaahahahahahaha

Based on my instincts & a little analysis, they wanted Ba Reum to SUFFER until the last episode. THEY'VE MADE SURE THAT HE WILL FEEL GUILTY FROM WHAT HE HAS DONE IN HIS PAST LIFE. They wanted to turn him as a dark hero because they didn't know what he will do next since he's a born psychopath. Saving him from suicide because that's the easiest & fastest way. That's another way of killing him ~ emotionally. I'm not sure what will Moo Chi, BY & HJ do if they will find out, he's the real SK since the beginning... *goosebumps

And for Chi Kook, he did not kill him. Maybe he's been framed up.

As for the blood in his forehead, maybe it's like a more visual representation on what's happening to him inside... he's head bleeding and also our brains :crazily:

Eye for an eye. Tooth for a tooth.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Agreed @Avocado80 that maybe they need more time to wrap up the story or maybe they are trying to help the viewers understand Ba Reum's perspective. I just wish that they wouldn't replace the new episodes with the special episodes! I want to see through the end of this drama already!

5 episodes left and we, at least, answered one of our many questions. But there are still maybe questions that have no been answered yet..

1. So it looks like HJ might've been kidnapped based on what we saw in last episode, which is why she was helping Headhunter? Still not confirmed so the question still arises, WHY was Hong Ju helping Headhunter?

2. Is Shin Sung another psychopath gene holder or were we just overthinking this whole thing with the guy who voted against the bill for testing all babies with the psychopath gene?

3. What else is Daniel hiding from Ba Reum? Who is he running away from? Why does he keep sending his henchman to prevent people finding out about BR? (This is like a 3 in one question...)

4. What was YH trying to say to BR before he died? I don't think Ba Reum knows that Yo Han has the psychopath gene, which is what he was implying the night they talked.

5. What is the aunt hiding?

6. Why was Yo Han raised to be Han Seo Joon's son? Isn't Ba Reum his son? Were the two really switched?

7. Okay, I thought that Jae Hoon's step-siblings were dead, but I'm starting to think maybe one of them is alive -- like that girl we saw at the orphanage. The nanny said that her brother last came one year ago and said he'll get her... Hmmm, is that Ba Reum's step-sister by any chance?

Lol clearly there are alot of questions that still haven't been answered... I can go on and list more questions I feel like, but I'll stop there. As much as I like this drama, the writer sure knows how to not answer the viewers question. I have a feeling through the special episode we might get answers to some of these questions.

Btw, I don't know if it's me, but does anyone else notice that the editing is super... choppy? I usually don't notice things like this while watching drama, but I've been noticing more that the editing isn't smooth with Mouse.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ferily said:

Agreed @Avocado80 that maybe they need more time to wrap up the story or maybe they are trying to help the viewers understand Ba Reum's perspective. I just wish that they wouldn't replace the new episodes with the special episodes! I want to see through the end of this drama already!

5 episodes left and we, at least, answered one of our many questions. But there are still maybe questions that have no been answered yet..

1. So it looks like HJ might've been kidnapped based on what we saw in last episode, which is why she was helping Headhunter? Still not confirmed so the question still arises, WHY was Hong Ju helping Headhunter?

2. Is Shin Sung another psychopath gene holder or were we just overthinking this whole thing with the guy who voted against the bill for testing all babies with the psychopath gene?

3. What else is Daniel hiding from Ba Reum? Who is he running away from? Why does he keep sending his henchman to prevent people finding out about BR? (This is like a 3 in one question...)

4. What was YH trying to say to BR before he died? I don't think Ba Reum knows that Yo Han has the psychopath gene, which is what he was implying the night they talked.

5. What is the aunt hiding?

6. Why was Yo Han raised to be Han Seo Joon's son? Isn't Ba Reum his son? Were the two really switched?

7. Okay, I thought that Jae Hoon's step-siblings were dead, but I'm starting to think maybe one of them is alive -- like that girl we saw at the orphanage. The nanny said that her brother last came one year ago and said he'll get her... Hmmm, is that Ba Reum's step-sister by any chance?

Lol clearly there are alot of questions that still haven't been answered... I can go on and list more questions I feel like, but I'll stop there. As much as I like this drama, the writer sure knows how to not answer the viewers question. I have a feeling through the special episode we might get answers to some of these questions.

Btw, I don't know if it's me, but does anyone else notice that the editing is super... choppy? I usually don't notice things like this while watching drama, but I've been noticing more that the editing isn't smooth with Mouse.

@ferily

2. YES!

WAIT..I just remember from Ep 1 why the bill was not approved, is BR the SON of the President or some high official?!?! That's why the gov't is protecting him?? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Avocado80 said:

I think LSG is very confident..he has a very great career and people who support him so he doesn't afraid that this role will be ruin his image hahaha.... Proud of you LSG (I was not his fans although I am watching many of his TV shows and listen to some of his songs..but after watching mouse I think I becoming one of the Airen hahaha)

That's very observant from a new fan to see that. I'd say yes, he knows nothing and no one can touch him and that everything bounces back to the sender lol. Although he may not show it and give off the opposite impression.

202104231408102410-1.jpg

176147960-291264325909953-51448971192699

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

48 minutes ago, ferily said:

I'll be honest. This episode was disturbing for me. Seeing Bareum plunging the knife into his victims with glee repeatedly was a little over the top for me.  I wish the PD chose to take the approach of less show... you can create horror with creative camera work and the right atmosphere.  I think LSG's facial acting was more than chilling.

I'm not sure what the drama is trying to achieve with the special episodes.  It's hard to justify BaReum's POV seeing how much he enjoyed the control and thrill of kill over his victims in this episode. Is the writer trying to convince us that psychopaths wouldn't be able to thrive if they are able to feel remorse, compassion, or even differentiate between right and wrong?

The sad thing about Jae Hoon is that he realized he needed guidance at early age yet no one stepped up to answer his call for help.  He was outcasted at school, other kids were scared of his behaviors.  He didn't have the happiest of home life from his stepfather.  No one showed him kindness or love. He felt he was abandoned even by God.  He became angry at the world and learned to enabling revenge through his intelligence.  I too think Ba Reum=Jae Hoon's life has been a big experiment since the time he was born.  He is being manipulated by people for their gain, Nobel Prize, seat at the Blue House, etc.  Is he pitiful? Yes.  I understand his predicament but I don't forgive his actions.  I'm not sure how this drama plans to end his fate.

Here are my guesses, JaeHoon was indeed raised by the researcher's wife along with her other 2 children.  Maybe Ji Eun abandoned her child after birth at the hospital where the wife was a nurse.  Was there a switch?  Was Jae Hoon adopted?  Guess we'll have to wait for the reveal.  Since Michaela is hearing impaired, it would explain why Jae Hee was not awared of the fights and abuse, she often seen merrily doing her arts while Jae Min was disturbed enough to cover his ears.  After the murder, Jae Hee and Jae Hoon, the two surviving children were separated with Jae Hee sent to the orphanage where she took on a new name Michaela.  Jae Hoon changed his name to BaReum.  Someone took him in, the aunt? 

Ji Eun did keep track of JaeHoon, her biological son, as he grew up.  That's why she recognized BaReum as an adult at the hospital and felt ill.  She may have followed him once in a while, catching him trying to bury Jae Min once.  She raised Yo Han in the same town to keep an eye on Jae Hoon.  Think that explained why the two boys were schoolmates.  Ji Eun obviously kept her child's fate a secret from Daniel when he visited.  One could say she is trying to protect her son's identity for his own good, so that he doesn't get prejudiced against for being a SK's son like Hong Ju's baby.

We can guess that Yo Han researched his past to find that his sister Michaela = Jae Hee is at the orphanage.  He visited her twice, vowing to return later to take her away.  I'm glad we get to see more of Hong Ju's background.  Could it be that she cooperated with HH because he threatened to harm her brother and family?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ferily said:

Yeah.  I think a few of us have noticed.

24 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Was there a switch? 

Why not?  :lol: The baby switch theory was one of those raging earlier on.

24 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

I'm not sure what the drama is trying to achieve with the special episodes.  It's hard to justify BaReum's POV seeing how much he enjoyed the control and thrill of kill over his victims in this episode.

Yeah.  I would rather the whole drama run it’s course and finish and then she can have those special episodes?  Why have them air now and break the flow of the drama?  It’s not helpful with the momentum.  I don’t know what more she needs to tell us (there’s actually part 1 & 2?) other than replay those killings over again in all their “glory”?  It’s “overkill” (pardon the pun).  :expressionless:  I don’t need to know BR’s POV.  I already know he’s evil okay?  I don’t need more convincing?  I need to know why Daniel is doing what he’s doing.  Who is his “boss”/mastermind?  HJ’s reason for staying with HH?  Actually now that she’s decided to make YH innocent I would much prefer to watch his backstory NOT BR’s?  How did he grow up?  And how did he manage to fight off his killer instincts?  Did he have any in the first place?  Why did he act all strange in the early episodes?  How is it he is so cold and distant when he really is warm and kind?  Why the dichotomy?  

• Like 4