I just finished ep.11..  I miss detective Jung and his investigation. 

But, everything looks like some trap set for BR. 

The crime scene team didnt notice that the warehouse was thoroughly cleaned.  

Those detectives saw on the screen someone dressed as the killer and they concluded

that he escaped. :rolleyes:

MC is an experienced detective but sometime he is really naive.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Daniel Lee's idea was Great (I can't believe I'm agreeing with him):crazymad:.

BR doesn't get to withhold back his murderous instinct which would lead him to kill innocent people or people he loves(if he loves at all). 

Now he can target bad guys & those who deserve it.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

31 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Daniel Lee's idea was Great (I can't believe I'm agreeing with him):crazymad:.

BR doesn't get to withhold back his murderous instinct which would lead him to kill innocent people or people he loves(if he loves at all). 

Now he can target bad guys & those who deserve it.

Dont agree with him 

He maybe making another  experience and test , he maybe trying to see the road of killing for good reason  

I dont trust him at all, I think he was and still playing with theirs  life making  on propose  situations and choice for them the road they took 

He not trustful at all till the end 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

So we are going with the Dexter route?  :blink:.  Killing is killing.  It gives the killer the god like prerogative to decide who lives and who dies?  It deprives the person they are killing the opportunity to change.

Won’t surprise me if that was the same offer Daniel gave to YH.  In the guise of using that killer instinct to take the lives of people who “don’t deserve to live”.  Sounds like he’s continuing his experiment using live subjects.  :expressionless:

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

No news about HanKook (the boy that was kidnapped)?  Presumed dead?  Or did I miss some segment saying that they found his body? If not, will he suddenly reappear like Daniel?

EDIT - wait I read there’s a new kid on the block?  This guy (cr https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouse_(TV_series))

• Detective Lee Min-soo
To put it in a good word, he is a cool guy, but he is actually rude. He keeps an appropriate distance from everyone and never gets close with anybody. When he was in high school, he was in an unrequited love with a girlfriend who was later killed by a murderer. He then became a police officer with determination.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I have so many thoughts about this episode,but the first is that I dont want to see more animal killing or cruelty :( so I really hope that the kittens are OK! Otherwise I feel there is too mcuch violence now.

Im really curious to know how LSG knew where OBY and the rapist were and how he got there so fast. I think its safe to say he is dragging the rapist in the end right?  

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I only watched the scene in the beginning with the 2 boys.  Honestly all I want to know now is who JH is.  I am tired of gore.  It looks like the body count (human and animal) will just keep climbing so I will just read spoilers.   It looks like yellow raincoat boy is YH.  And if we go with the same cold demeanor (and the fact that he wanted to be a doctor when he grew up), then logically (and psychologically) JH is YH.  The little boy we thought was YH’s friend who was killed shows up again in another incident in the grass field.  I guess he could still be YH’s friend who was killed.  Or he could be little BR.  He said his mother told him that Asiatic Pennywort heals wounds.  BR’s mother was a nurse (if we assume that the photo he had of her is correct).  BR was kind.  And grew up kind...until the brain transplant.  JH says in the end he wishes to be like BR. 

spacer.png

And then the opening credits with the 2 boys facing each other.

spacer.png

And we flash back to the present.  So I guess in the brain transplant, the writer has merged their 2 lives together.  YH is now in BR.  He is “like” BR to a certain extent.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

@nrllee I also felt the Dexter vibes and not really liking this idea. At the same time I totally agree with you on the fact that Daniel Lee made the same proposal to Yo Han. Maybe the body we saw him throwing in water, was one of the so called psychopathic predators, and it was the same reason he went after Ba Reum thinking him to be a killer. 

Coming back to the drama, I am not really liking the route this drama is taking for some episodes now. Can we really just have one normal character in this drama? By the looks of it, Daniel Lee does not to be too different from HH when it comes to obsession over their experiments. HH was doing what he did not only because of the psychopathic genes he had, he was not just killing people, he wanted to make brain transplant possible, but could not do it openly due to the moral issues over the experiments and so he was killing to continue his experiments. At the same time Daniel Lee is doing the same since his proposal to forcefully make the mother have an abortion if the fetus does have psychopath genes. Since that is not possible, he decided to start killing them this way. To me both HH and Daniel Lee's method to continue their experiment or what they really wanted to happen to be the same. Suddenly Daniel Lee has become influential enough to hire guys who can clean the crime scene so cleanly that nothing can be found by forensics people.

I am still not convinced Yo Han being the killer. I am not sure how many times I said this. They will need to properly explain how and what triggered him to start killing that way. I seriously think he could not really do the murders. 

At the same time I am not liking the idea of messing up the timelines. At one time we see Ba Reum at home with the kid, wanting to kill him basically and Bong Yi fighting with Kang Dok Su. Next we see Kang Dok Su being attacked and the killer being Ba Reum. It confuses me, was he really trying to kill the kid, or he was feeling like killing the kid while killing Kang Dok Su? 

• Like 7

the first thing that came up in my mind last night is BR has a twin..hahaha..so he could be in different place in the same time...And all of the time it was BR's twin who is the SK:tounge_wink: I think my mind is full with Makjang hahaha..

Then i just realized yeah, it should be the different time line which this drama director like hehehe

But I am still hoping that BR is not killing anybody..yeah maybe he just hit fiercely, but hopefully  Kang Dok Su has not died yet..

I thing the PD listens the viewers' ranting of killing YH so early..so he keeps pop up in each of the episode hehehe..To replace the good looking man,  they introduce  another cute detective here... hehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I'm sticking with Ba Reum being JaeHoon and the 7 sins killer all along. Also I don't believe Yo Han killed anyone but was convinced that it was necessary from one doctor (Daniel Lee) to another (YoHan). Also realizing he was being framed and knew his history after finding out he was the real son of HH. Maybe he even felt he needed to protect his "mother".  Heavy possibility of baby switch. Have a few ideas about the Aunt...orphanage connection...her address change...that kid( like is that really her son? RickRoll'D?...maybe involved or working for Daniel Lee...knowingly in charge of Psycho kid...maybe believed he changed...or since he wasn't accused of the murders of the family he began his nice  guy facade then fooling all new encounters/people.  Just spitballing :lol: I believe BR still doesn't remember his true nature and really believes it's YoHan that is bringing out these murderous tendencies. His caring side is actually YoHan.  I prefer this as an opportunity for LSG to show his range with that cute baby face.:blush:  The kid saying his mom taught him about the herbal treatment doesn't make me think nurse it makes me think old fashioned house wife (Even though nowadays that is what's modern/natural care.) Him saying he wanted to be him could be how he learned  how to 'be a nice guy'. I also think Daniel was genuine as he always said it wasn't up to him he just thought it was important research about the gene. However after being taunted by HH, thinking of his sister & seeing a potential child psychopath changed his viewpoint to keep an eye on possible psycho's and then do something 'for the greater good'. People helping him like Det. Lee is probably because of his own experience with a murdered loved one. HH & Daniel aren't the same as HH's thing is to be God & worshipped and Daniel's is stopping them if they exhibit the monster gene not eliminate them before they're born. All those memories are BR's. JaeHoon is also the little boy in the raincoat.

Forgot to add the boxer may have killed JaeHoon's stepfamily after discovering he was HH jr. The revenge aspect because of that or some connection to the boxer's sisters death.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

32 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am still not convinced Yo Han being the killer. I am not sure how many times I said this. They will need to properly explain how and what triggered him to start killing that way. I seriously think he could not really do the murders. 

Yeah.  I am with you on this one.  His character doesn’t have the same vibe as the confirmed serial killers HH and HC?  Serial killers don’t show fear.  They are alpha males.  Predators on top of the food chain.  They don’t behave like prey.  But this writer doesn’t do her research well.  She does it half heartedly.  I swear she just reads comments online and then makes the story up as she goes along.  Her aim is to just keep throwing questions at us and hope that in our confusion we will just ignore the plot holes.  She just keeps adding characters as well to the mix to make it even more confusing.  And now that BR has a brain transplant and we can’t even verify if what he’s seeing is real or just him hallucinating, it just adds another layer of confusion.  :expressionless:  But you can see why she adopts this route.  Because it means she has an easy out.  She can just say that some of the plots are just in his head so she doesn’t have to explain it and they aren’t actually plot holes.  :expressionless:

She has us believing that HJ was kidnapped by HH and she was his accomplice?  Did he just lock her up in his lair the whole time?  He had a normal life he lived?  And then what happened to her after he was imprisoned?  Who looked after her then?  If we are to believe that she was the girl who squashed the mouse in front of the boy in yellow, she went to school?   She was MC’s age when HH was imprisoned.  The lady that BY saw at the store mentioned she was a fan of HJ and HJ put herself through school as an orphan.  How could she possibly do that?  She was 10 at best?  She wasn’t in high school.  She was a minor?  :expressionless:  Where did she live?  

41 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Can we really just have one normal character in this drama? By the looks of it, Daniel Lee does not to be too different from HH when it comes to obsession over their experiments.

I think the writer has COVID brain (every person is potentially “infected” so they are a threat).  So she wants us to believe that Daniel Lee’s grand plan was to rid the world of killers (just have good people).  He failed to do so when the government didn’t back his research on the psycho gene and kill all unborn babies with the gene.  So now I guess he’s doing it using serial killers to turn on each other and do the world a favour by ridding the whole world of them that way?  None of her characters are normal.  Just wait.  I am pretty sure DongGu isn’t normal either.  He’s probably filming all this in the background because he wants to be the next Alfred Hitchcock.  BR’s aunt is also really suspicious?  There’s something off about her.

I am out of patience with her (the writer).  I will wait till the end and read spoilers on how she’s tried to explain it all coherently. 

I am pretty sure SS is the killer.  P.O. (Is that his name?) was lying in the special episode.  His body language gave it away.  He was the only one who denied that his character was a killer :lol:.  He even told us why the 7sins killer stopped for a year before starting up again.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

49 minutes ago, GingerK said:

I'm sticking with Ba Reum being JaeHoon and the 7 sins killer all along. Also I don't believe Yo Han killed anyone but was convinced that it was necessary from one doctor (Daniel Lee) to another (YoHan). Also realizing he was being framed and knew his history after finding out he was the real son of HH. Maybe he even felt he needed to protect his "mother".  Heavy possibility of baby switch. Have a few ideas about the Aunt...orphanage connection...her address change...that kid( like is that really her son? RickRoll'D?...maybe involved or working for Daniel Lee...knowingly in charge of Psycho kid...maybe believed he changed...or since he wasn't accused of the murders of the family he began his nice  guy facade then fooling all new encounters/people.  Just spitballing :lol: I believe BR still doesn't remember his true nature and really believes it's YoHan that is bringing out these murderous tendencies. His caring side is actually YoHan.  I prefer this as an opportunity for LSG to show his range with that cute baby face.:blush:  The kid saying his mom taught him about the herbal treatment doesn't make me think nurse it makes me think old fashioned house wife (Even though nowadays that is what's modern/natural care.) Him saying he wanted to be him could be how he learned  how to 'be a nice guy'. I also think Daniel was genuine as he always said it wasn't up to him he just thought it was important research about the gene. However after being taunted by HH, thinking of his sister & seeing a potential child psychopath changed his viewpoint to keep an eye on possible psycho's and then do something 'for the greater good'. People helping him like Det. Lee is probably because of his own experience with a murdered loved one. HH & Daniel aren't the same as HH's thing is to be God & worshipped and Daniel's is stopping them if they exhibit the monster gene not eliminate them before they're born. All those memories are BR's. JaeHoon is also the little boy in the raincoat.

Forgot to add the boxer may have killed JaeHoon's stepfamily after discovering he was HH jr. The revenge aspect because of that or some connection to the boxer's sisters death.

I am mostly  agree with you 

I still believe  that the real twisted  that BR  was the killer from the start 

I believe  he was jae hoon , I believe  he wasnt the one who killed his family  

And I agree the boxer killing was personal  and if jae hoon is the killer then yeh the boxer maybe was involved  on jae hoon family murder( maybe not only him , I still believe  there another reason for 7 sin murder) 

I dont trust Daniel  at all, he more twisted  then HHS he forcing his moral on the social, he has hate to crime and psychopath  till it blind him , he want to force a world without them and more important  then all that he so blinded  by his hate for HHS , and crazy about his research  results  ( I wouldn't be surprised  if he wasnt planning revenge  on HHS  by making his own son kill him) 

I dont trust him, I am not sure if he  even still  focusing on really making a world without  killers or he lost his way and on the progress  of getting that goal he becomes  a monster who believes  he a God that can control other lives  and only want his research  to succeed just like HHS

Making it for good reason dont change the fact that it still killing,  making it for good reason dont change the fact that someone mess with the others lives for his own research and tests  that not allowed  and not something  to forgive 

And as I said I am not trusting him not on the gene  test results in the past; not of how much he know and tell, not believing  he really wasnt more involved  and messing on all the children  lives  more then what we saw far, 

I believe  he was getting involved  on their lives more then once, even make tragedy  on their lives on propose  to make sure he test their response  to it and how much they can hold to not being monsters 

So no matter  what they choice  for Daniel  roles  I am not liking him or forgiving him, he at least once destroy  and mess with others lives in the past and he doing that  again now as far as we saw 

Beside  it not like if we get ride of all the psychopath people,  the world would be paradise  or crime free, he so blind believing that people  born evil is so hateful  since what he categories as normal people  now doing more hateful  crimes all the times 

Edit do you know what the real twisted  can be Yh wasnt a killer neither  was BR , no matter who this memory  belong too no Matter who was having the gene he choice to fight his gene, they didn't  become  killers but now Daniel  making BR a killer ( I know it impossible  twist since their a memory of the killing , but yeh the writer totally can make that happen :unamused:)

Edited by nona88
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

Bareum didnt take his toothbrush to Daniel. 

I love those BaBong couple scenes.

His hands look nice on her neck. Too bad its not a love scene. 

There isnt the slightest warmth in his eyes 

when he looks at her.   :brokenheart:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Blob 1

I am just curious about the medicine that BR often take.. It is prescribed by the neuro doctor or someone change the med wkwkwk..in this drama, we can't believe of many characters... how about if the medicine also cause hallucination or something...

@nona88

I agree with you, it is possible that the writer also plays with us..Neither YH nor BR, is the killer..because I think the mission of this drama is to make a riddle for the viewers to solve hahaha..

And by now, many people has predicted that BR is the Serial Killer..So maybe the writer still keeps something in her shelves. And for all of the killing memories maybe it is also put to BR mind through hypnotherapy (just my wild imagination hahaha):hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

The special episode and P.O.

Spoiler

spacer.png

His reply

spacer.png

spacer.png

Exactly P.O.  Exactly.  That’s what the writer is telling us.  Trust no one. :lol:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Liar liar, pants on fire. :lol:

EDIT - I felt really bad for the actor playing Kang DokSu.  He relayed in the special episode how disturbed he was having to play the child rapist character.  He couldn’t wait to say goodbye to it.  I guess it was a mercy for him to be killed off last night.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 3