1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Why does the writer keep having BY bashed like that? :tears:  It’s just gruesome to watch.  I really don’t understand why she needs to keep giving us gore.  

Yeh I said the favorite  victim  of the writer  

I had enough  of how much they making her character  going through traumas  there  a limit to many characters  as killers and creepy people  but so much focusing on BY as pscho victim 

38 minutes ago, Avocado80 said:

am just curious about the medicine that BR often take.. It is prescribed by the neuro doctor or someone change the med wkwkwk..in this drama, we can't believe of many characters... how about if the medicine also cause hallucination or something

I am suspect  that too 

As I said before his situation  get worst after the doctor  change his medical  back then in ep 8 or 7 I dont really remember  

He start seeing more things and cannot  control himself  more then before 

Yeh that totally can be one of the reason as I said I dont trust Daniel  or the government  they all maybe toying with BR  as test subject :isannoyed:

38 minutes ago, Avocado80 said:

I agree with you, it is possible that the writer also plays with us..Neither YH nor BR, is the killer..because I think the mission of this drama is to make a riddle for the viewers to solve hahaha..

And by now, many people has predicted that BR is the Serial Killer..So maybe the writer still keeps something in her shelves. And for all of the killing memories maybe it is also put to BR mind through hypnotherapy (just my wild imagination hahaha

No comment  

We can expect  anything from this writer she messing with events, timeline  and the characters  and logic  to the point  that it really start to get me angry  

She can do whatever  she want and just use the trick of the timeline  and the  imagination  of the characters to explain  what dont fit  with what she already  show us 

And dear dont say just my wild imagination  I was being there before my most crazy wild and imagination  thoughts come true here in this drama dont rule anything out she pick all our crazy thoughts  together  and make the weirdo  mix of it 

Edit; can I have a moment  to admire  the scene of BR  after the killing, he was walking in the rain , his face is cold, his face has blood on it and a tear  falling from his eyes 

I really  want to kill everyone  who messing with children, they all monster  jae  hoon was treat as monster , that test only destroy  people  how can you have hope and love your kid when someone  tell you he has no hope but to be  a killer 

Daniel  did the same he didnt even try to help BR  control  his natural  he tell him he has no hope to control  it  , the only way to kill bad people,   that crazy cause yeh there way to control  it , but telling him he have no hope is what Daniel  believes on that his selfish view ( he not a psycholog) , that why the test was from the strat wrong ( Daniel  believes  that who has gene  should die and they have no hope but to become  a killers and that what I didn't  agree with from the start ) 

That why Daniel  not forgiving and not trustful 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4
  • Blob 2

Please someone explain who it was that did not pass along the child molester's (Bong Yi' s attacker) mother's note to the captain to get Mu-chi off the hook for bashing her son?   

Someone, I don't remember who, came up with the brilliant theory that Daniel Lee was alive............ that did not even cross my mind. Congratulations for being able to follow and understand this crazy plot.

I think it is bad writing when in the final chapters new characters appear in the story.  There was too much game playing and too many tricks being done.  I like a stronger emotional storyline that I can reasonably folllow even if there are twists and surprises.  And too too many loose ends.

Episode 11 was again too too bloody for me.  it's such a mess that I find that I don't really care about the characters anymore. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

25 minutes ago, maddymappo said:

Please someone explain who it was that did not pass along the child molester's (Bong Yi' s attacker) mother's note to the captain to get Mu-chi off the hook for bashing her son?   

Someone, I don't remember who, came up with the brilliant theory that Daniel Lee was alive............ that did not even cross my mind. Congratulations for being able to follow and understand this crazy plot.

I think it is bad writing when in the final chapters new characters appear in the story.  There was too much game playing and too many tricks being done.  I like a stronger emotional storyline that I can reasonably folllow even if there are twists and surprises.  And too too many loose ends.

Episode 11 was again too too bloody for me.  it's such a mess that I find that I don't really care about the characters anymore. 

He's a junior detective. He's the one who submitted some incomplete evidences to MC. Looks like he's an accomplice of Dr. Daniel Lee.

The challenge here for a "Theorista" is how to be in the writer's mind. 

I guess, this 2nd part of the story,  Dr. Lee is gearing up for his revenge to HH. He's using BR as predator going after the other (born) "predators". 

Edited by Ahjumemshie Lee
Need to add some thoughts
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

@maddymappo
it is Det Lee..he is in the same team as Det. Shin
I think he is also Daniel Lee's accomplice. The one that clean the abandoned factory where WHC died..
Some mention above that his character written as someone who lose his beloved one due to the psyco killing..so maybe he would like to assist Daniel Lee to get rid all of the psyco.
I think he is also the one that crash the truck to MC car and knock him out..
The motive is to prevent MC saving BY so BR has to kill the rapist (and did Daniel Lee's suggestion). Therefore Det Lee didn't forward the letter so MC couldn't release that night)

@nona88
Because of your comment..I go back to watch the after killing scene..Yeah, BR still has some consciousness in him.. He is crying after killing someone..

For me, the creepy scene from LSG acting this episode is when he stopped repairing the plumbing after the nephew nagging him..His face under the zinc is soo scary..even it is only half face, but I got goosebump when I watched it last night.. I am screaming and running to my husband with my laptop on my hand..hahaha:Fist1:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

Yeh I said the favorite  victim  of the writer  

I had enough  of how much they making her character  going through traumas  there  a limit to many characters  as killers and creepy people  but so much focusing on BY as pscho victim 

I am suspect  that too 

As I said before his situation  get worst after the doctor  change his medical  back then in ep 8 or 7 I dont really remember  

He start seeing more things and cannot  control himself  more then before 

Yeh that totally can be one of the reason as I said I dont trust Daniel  or the government  they all maybe toying with BR  as test subject :isannoyed:

No comment  

We can expect  anything from this writer she messing with events, timeline  and the characters  and logic  to the point  that it really start to get me angry  

She can do whatever  she want and just use the trick of the timeline  and the  imagination  of the characters to explain  what dont fit  with what she already  show us 

And dear dont say just my wild imagination  I was being there before my most crazy wild and imagination  thoughts come true here in this drama dont rule anything out she pick all our crazy thoughts  together  and make the weirdo  mix of it 

Edit; can I have a moment  to admire  the scene of BR  after the killing, he was walking in the rain , his face is cold, his face has blood on it and a tear  falling from his eyes 

I really  want to kill everyone  who messing with children, they all monster  jae  hoon was treat as monster , that test only destroy  people  how can you have hope and love your kid when someone  tell you he has no hope but to be  a killer 

Daniel  did the same he didnt even try to help BR  control  his natural  he tell him he has no hope to control  it  , the only way to kill bad people,   that crazy cause yeh there way to control  it , but telling him he have no hope is what Daniel  believes on that his selfish view ( he not a psycholog) , that why the test was from the strat wrong ( Daniel  believes  that who has gene  should die and they have no hope but to become  a killers and that what I didn't  agree with from the start ) 

That why Daniel  not forgiving and not trustful 

You are right! It is known that some behavior medications (for control of temper or for depression) may cause hallucinations in rare cases. 

Actually, the writer missed out that a person receive transplant have to take medications (long term) to prevent rejections of the transplant organ.

@Ahjumemshie Lee @Avocado80 Yes, I agree with both of you, the young detective help Dr Daniel Lee to clean up the crime scene. I think he's 1 of HH's or Dr Daniel test subjects, he has tattoo on his finger.

I wouldn't be surprise that the psychopath genes is all a scam by Dr Daniel Lee, his experiment could be 'what is the after effects of brought up a normal kid making him believe that he's a psychopath'... LOL

Edited by Fruitplus LSG
  • Like 5
  • Blob 2

32 minutes ago, Ahjumemshie Lee said:

Dr. Lee is gearing up for his revenge to HH. He's using BR as predator going after the other (born) "predators". 

Is it revenge?  He claimed right back when he was in Cambridge that his dream was to have a world free of bad people?  That was before his sister died.  And he told HH he was going to find a gene that determined who were good people.  That’s when HH suggested why not just discover the gene that determined who would be “bad” and eliminate them?  His gene research was presented to the government and he had the opportunity to realize that dream of utopia (no more psychopaths) by aborting fetuses with the gene.  That didn’t pass.  So this is his second chance at it.  Utilizing the innate desire of serial killers to kill and have them kill each other.  By making them believe that if they didn’t feed that killing instinct, it would inevitably lead them to kill the people they love instead.  It’s fear/guilt driven.  I understand YH more now why he was the way he was.  If Daniel had fed him with the very same notions he told BR in that bunker, then no wonder YH was terrified (and had to find solace in HJ’s arms) after he killed whoever it was (I assume it was some bad man) he dumped in the ocean.  That he had to just keep killing bad men or he would eventually end up killing a loved one instead.  That there was no way to stop killing and you had to keep feeding the monster within.  It makes no sense to feed a bad behavior. It only serves to reinforce it.  :blink:  

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Is it revenge?  He claimed right back when he was in Cambridge that his dream was to have a world free of bad people?  That was before his sister died.  And he told HH he was going to find a gene that determined who were good people.  That’s when HH suggested why not just discover the gene that determined who would be “bad” and eliminate them?  His gene research was presented to the government and he had the opportunity to realize that dream of utopia (no more psychopaths) by aborting fetuses with the gene.  That didn’t pass.  So this is his second chance at it.  Utilizing the innate desire of serial killers to kill and have them kill each other.  By making them believe that if they didn’t feed that killing instinct, it would inevitably lead them to kill the people they love instead.  It’s fear/guilt driven.  I understand YH more now why he was the way he was.  If Daniel had fed him with the very same notions he told BR in that bunker, then no wonder YH was terrified (and had to find solace in HJ’s arms) after he killed whoever it was (I assume it was some bad man) he dumped in the ocean.  That he had to just keep killing bad men or he would eventually end up killing a loved one instead.  That there was no way to stop killing and you had to keep feeding the monster within.  It makes no sense to feed a bad behavior. It only serves to reinforce it.  :blink:  

"He claimed right back when he was in Cambridge that his dream was to have a world free of bad people?" Yeah that was before her sister was killed by HH.

BUT, of course, it's a different situation now. Dr. Lee knows the capacity of HH to kill him since he's his greatest rival. HSJ can do anything even if he's in prison. That's why he's trying to turn tables now. 

50 minutes ago, Avocado80 said:

@maddymappo
it is Det Lee..he is in the same team as Det. Shin
I think he is also Daniel Lee's accomplice. The one that clean the abandoned factory where WHC died..
Some mention above that his character written as someone who lose his beloved one due to the psyco killing..so maybe he would like to assist Daniel Lee to get rid all of the psyco.
I think he is also the one that crash the truck to MC car and knock him out..
The motive is to prevent MC saving BY so BR has to kill the rapist (and did Daniel Lee's suggestion). Therefore Det Lee didn't forward the letter so MC couldn't release that night)

@nona88
Because of your comment..I go back to watch the after killing scene..Yeah, BR still has some consciousness in him.. He is crying after killing someone..

For me, the creepy scene from LSG acting this episode is when he stopped repairing the plumbing after the nephew nagging him..His face under the zinc is soo scary..even it is only half face, but I got goosebump when I watched it last night.. I am screaming and running to my husband with my laptop on my hand..hahaha:Fist1:

Agree with you @Avocado80!

Seung Gi is always on point on his emotions in portraying Ba Reum.

Spoiler

Especially when they're playing hide & seek

Then we have to wait for 6 mooooore days for the next episodes :wut:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

@nrllee I think Daniel Lee made Yo Han kill a guy in order to prove to him that since he has genes, he will eventually end up killing an innocent person and get the taste of killing, so why not start your murders with bad guys. Maybe, Yo Han didn't really like killing and was terrified as you said. 

At the same time, I believe that there is chance that Daniel Lee could have told Yo Han to keep eyes on Ba Reum, and there is also a high chance that Yo Han was given the task to find the 7 sins killer and get him killed. We knew he was keeping an eye on Ba Reum for a long time, but the first time he decided to kill Ba Reum was when he saw him at Grand Ma's dead body and assuming he is the killer. 

Seeing Daniel Lee's influence even in the Police force and his still being missing on paper which explains his disguise, I wonder how many people are actually supporting him here. We know that the congresswoman was supporting his idea of forced abortion of psychopath gene fetus, and so maybe she is actually supporting Daniel Lee here, financially, with people and also providing him killers. I wouldn't really be shocked if Ba Reum is not the only person working for Daniel Lee. 

But I really feel for Mu Chi here. Poor guy just wants to kill a criminal and end up in the same prison as HH, almost everyone knows about it, and then this certain crazy scientist hires another guy to kill the psychopath criminals. I mean, just give Mu Chi one task and let get to prison :joy:

On another note, well I do agree there is a high chance that Shin Sang is the killer. But then again, seeing Ba Reum having vivid memories, he or Yo Han must be accomplices of him. I would not really buy him having such vivid memories and it being because of him reading the case studies. 

You pointed another interesting point which I missed on writing, Ba Reum's aunt sure is shady. I mean this drama lacks normal people and is full of shady people. The Aunt here is shady and I would not really be shocked if she was hired by Daniel Lee years ago to keep an eye on Ba Reum. I just want to see how much the madness in this drama will continue to escalate.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

We cant rule  anything  out he maybe start as someone  who wanted a world free of crimes but we saw that after his sister  death and even before he know that HHS  did that, Daniel  already had revenge  and hated that blind him, he totally was with killing unborn  children that have that gene to stop them from killing in the future  

And after founding about HHS  he more  become more twisted  ( that why I think the results of the test was fabric  , the way he call HHS  wife to offer her the test when he was so in shock of what HHS  told him about his sister  murder, after finding that HHS  only care to have  kid) 

Let not forget no matter what the proupse  is,  the progress is important too , many good and genius people  did horrible  crimes while believing they doing it for the bigger good  

Daniel  is the same, he seeng the world from one side selfish view, he think he right  to decision others people  fate 

And yeh he want to force BR  to kill for him , that  why all the progress  of cleaning off after him and stopping MC  from saving BY 

Do you want another twisted  and crazy theory  bu the end we will find that Daniel  himself  has the gene and morr crazy that HHS  his lost real brother  who he searching for ( not apologizing  for that ,I had enough  craziness  from this drama but what more I am totally  cant accept  people  who think they has the right to decide  others fate and has thr right to mess theirs life for whatever  goal they think deserves  that) 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 2

53 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

You pointed another interesting point which I missed on writing, Ba Reum's aunt sure is shady. I mean this drama lacks normal people and is full of shady people. The Aunt here is shady and I would not really be shocked if she was hired by Daniel Lee years ago to keep an eye on Ba Reum. I just want to see how much the madness in this drama will continue to escalate.

Tell me about it. This writer just keeps adding weird sub plots.  Why the sudden appearance of a child with the aunt?  The child didn’t seem to recognize BR?  Aunt said that BR raised the child as a baby?  If I had an uncle who didn’t recognize me, I would at least recognize him straight away and call him “SamChun” (Uncle) straight up?  Instead, BR had to introduce himself and say sorry he didn’t recognize him?  The whole situation is just odd.  Then there’s a grandma in Jeju?  It’s just all super weird.  :blink:  Like you said, this writer makes everyone abnormal.  You can’t trust anyone.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

7 hours ago, nona88 said:

Edit do you know what the real twisted  can be Yh wasnt a killer neither  was BR , no matter who this memory  belong too no Matter who was having the gene he choice to fight his gene, they didn't  become  killers but now Daniel  making BR a killer ( I know it impossible  twist since their a memory of the killing , but yeh the writer totally can make that happen :unamused:)

Chingu, I wouldn’t be surprised if the writer does this to us...! But then again we actually see the memory of setting the boxer guy on fire and someone actually stabbing Bong Yi’s grandma.. Seriously I swear if the writer does BY dirty like that and BR ended up killing BY’s grandma...

I don’t believe that YH is the killer (anymore) after seeing his past with HJ, at least the 7 sins killer. I think he might of still killed Bong Yi’s grandma.. he did come home with blood in his clothes and had the goat man bandaid... Hmm not too sure though

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Bareum, sorry, but the cat stole the episode.  

Haha wait there were the kittens too! But then again the momma cat hissed at BR. Even she knows that BR got bad vibes

The problem that I have with this writer is that the pacing of everything is kinda slow. I still don’t like how we, viewers, have like, a million, questions even halfway through the drama. At this point we should know SOMETHING but there are still so many mysteries about characters.

I don’t trust Dr. Daniel at all. He’s suspicious.. Also the way Shin Sung was describing Kang Duk Soo’s actions on Sherlock Hong Ju that was sooo suspicious as well. Almost as if he knows a killers mind. I’m not 100% sure though, if Shin Sung is the killer

Also about the jeju grandma, Ba Reum didn’t know about the jeju grandma OR the location of his aunt’s house. I think this scene pretty much Comfirms our suspicion about the aunt and she lied to BR. Like you guys said, she definitely knows something about BR and maybe his true identity/family? So that’s why that was the point of the scene and the kid mentioned jeju grandma

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

@Ahjumemshie Lee

@Avocado80

Thank you for explaining who that was.  So many characters in this series, I can't keep up.

@CA C said:  "One word messy. I find the sudden development to be messy and difficult to follow. Tired of guessing. Will just watch what happen next."  My feelings, exactly.  Maybe this is all a jumbled nightmare in someone's head.

Also, I found it strange that Dr Lee said BR will kill all his own loved ones.  I know that Jae Hoon may have killed his family, but in general don't psychopaths kill other people and keep their families alive as a normal cover for their activities?   The  lawyer killed his sister and mother, but his motive was to kill  sinners. He did not kill his father.  HH did not kill his wife.  He went out and killed strangers. 

YH (if he was a psycho) did not kill his mom or girlfriend, and we don't know who killed his friend yet. Is that a sign he is not the psycho?  Or, is Dr. Lee just playing with BR's mind?

"Confusing" is  not strong enough a word.

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

@CA C and @maddymappo I feel the same way about the writing. The writer is delaying everything for too long now. As I mentioned before, things are moving super slow in this drama. At this point, all the viewers wants are answers not more questions.

I don’t mean to compare but I’m watching beyond evil right now and the writing for that drama is so much better, I love the writing and how the writer doesn’t delay things. It’s moving quickly (I mean we found out who the killer was by episode 8 although there are more mysteries behind things but still, with that drama we’re getting somewhere).

For this drama we aren’t really getting anywhere and if we’re honest, the only thing we really found out about is Hong Ju being the actual daughter of that one police chief AND Woo Hyung cheol being the present serial killer.. We still know nothing about who Jae Hoon is or that other boy, although we can make assumptions but no confirmations. We still don’t know why the heck Hong Ju was helping Head Hunter. Who is the 7 sins serial killer..I will stop there because the list goes on :sweatingbullets: sorry for the mini rant..

• Like 4
  • Blob 3