1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

seriously don't think the writer would go that way. Like he suddenly becomes a psychopath just because some random dude knocked his head with a hammer? I am not too sure any one would really buy that. That scene was the one where I think BA Reum could not really act nice like he has always been since he just woke up after being unconscious for long I believe. So even if he is not the killer, I think he constantly puts on an act, so that others would not know about his condition. 

See that’s what I can’t buy with what we’ve been given so far. It’s one thing to hide one’s condition but another to do things like putting yourself in harm’s way and saving a bird from being crushed by a car (initially I did wonder if he did that to get to know MC?).  Then there was the whole kindness to Grandma.  Unless you think he did it to buy her trust so he could get with BY (and procreate?  Like what HH did with JiEun?).

HH may have exhibited kindness but he always has a motive behind it.  If that’s what BR was doing all along and duped us all this while, and now the hammer incident has wiped out his ability to counter his “natural” tendencies, then every act that he did which showed kindness would be tinged with hidden ulterior motives. His befriending ChiKook and giving him the watch. He’s been pretending to vomit at the sight of dead cats.  Or why he would say things like HH looks like an ordinary person to CK?  Because that would blow his cover?  I don’t see HH doing that.  Did BR kill his family too?  To get the insurance?

If the story is straightforward as @1ouise says and we’ve just been overthinking it, and it was YH all along.  Then presumably the case with the 7sins murders is closed now.  They’ve caught the killer.  Just like they caught HH.  YH didn’t fit the MO for serial killer. If he is one, he wasn’t as smart as his dad who blended into society.  He seemed to fear the association with his dad.  If he thought it was a badge of honor he would’ve loved to procreate with HJ and pass on his superior gene. Yet he told his mom he didn’t want any.   His poor mother would have to live with the fact that she married a serial killer and now she bore one.  That’s a terrible burden to have to carry.  I feel so bad for her.

If that’s how it is, then we should then just watch it as is and not suspect any twists.  Another killer has tapped out (YH) and our next serial killer has tapped in (BR).  And when he’s done, SS with the 3rd gene will tap in and the story goes on.

If this drama is just portraying serial killer after serial killer like a documentary of their killings then I will likely bail.  It’s promoting the very thing that we are accusing people like DK who joined the HH fan club of doing?  Creating in the audience some kind of macabre fascination about these natural born killers?  

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, qynn said:

That's a good point. If BR is not a killer, I can see him waking up, defenses down, not thinking about right and wrong that might have been drilled into him and just killing the bird to end the noise. If there is a change of personality going forward, I don't know. I guess they could blame the head injury, but he could have been triggered by something else, like YH trying to kill him or something we don't know about yet.

I like what you say about BR. Maybe in that moment, he was just out of it, which is why he killed the bird. However, the text preview for episode 7 is what frightens me and thinks that the drama writer is bringing out the psychopath in BR moving forward...

@nrllee Yeah definitely good point. I feel like BR is genuinely kind though (haha or maybe that's what we all want to believe and the drama has yet shown BR's true colors).. But yeah if the story is straightforward, I agree with you that the we are all overthinking and YH is the true murder. I want to believe that there is a 3rd character out there with the psychopath gene who is the killer, but if Jae Hoon is Yo Han, then that would mean he's the killer then. Seeing the patterns with the kills and how the killer is mocking God, also how Jae Hoon said he's a god. What if we are all just overthinking this and the writer is going a different route with this drama then we think :crazy:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

23 minutes ago, ferily said:

But yeah if the story is straightforward, I agree with you that the we are all overthinking and YH is the true murder. I want to believe that there is a 3rd character out there with the psychopath gene who is the killer, but if Jae Hoon is Yo Han, then that would mean he's the killer then. Seeing the patterns with the kills and how the killer is mocking God, also how Jae Hoon said he's a god. What if we are all just overthinking this and the writer is going a different route with this drama then we think 

That’s not particularly nuanced either if that is all the writer is telling us.  If she goes down this route, all she’s doing is showcasing the fact that there’s this killer gene that we should fear.  That if you have it, you are destined to be a serial killer no matter what therapy you get or what intervention.  You’re better off not to have lived?  Then they should pass that bill that was introduced in Ep1.  Society would be better off for it?  Even if the mom wants to keep the baby, she can’t because it’s better for society that the baby were never born?

If the writer wants to give us hope at the end of this drama, she needs at least one of the 3 with the gene to turn out well?  That a mother’s determination and love can instill empathy and kindness in a child that lacks the aptitude for it?  I thought BR would be that one.  Officer SS is all sorts of shifty already so it’s harder to resurrect his character. She had a good thing going with BR.  He was already shown to be “kind”.  With that bird killing, the writer ruined it.  She can’t have the audience doubting him right to the end.  Or it would pretty much destroy the nurture side of the debate.  Or at the very least leave it so tenuous that the vast majority would want to crucify any child born with the gene “just in case”.  Or for that matter any child that is “odd” like JaeHoon was? YH I was also willing to give the benefit of the doubt but the writer ruined it with the hammer incident.  Even if he isn’t the killer, he’s not to be trusted.  Taking a hammer to kill a person who you think is a serial killer is...not normal.  What happened to calling the Police?

Lots of questions about where the writer is taking the drama.  But that bird killing and turning BR “evil” from a knock on the head is not sitting well with me.  

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

If that’s how it is, then we should then just watch it as is and not suspect any twists.  Another killer has tapped out (YH) and our next serial killer has tapped in (BR).  And when he’s done, SS with the 3rd gene will tap in and the story goes on.

If the story has been straightforward until now, that doesn't indicate it will be in the future.  And I don't think anything about the gene theory has been straightforward.  By the end the theory will be thoroughly debunked.

I don't think we are done with the story of Headhunter and Daniel Lee.  There is the news that all the prisoners will have to a take blood test.  Kang Duk-soo will be released.  And of course, the question of PD's pregnancy.

Don't give up yet.  :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Okay, I just finished episode 6 and this episode HEAVILY hinted that Yo Han is the killer. Do I believe it? Not even for a second. Either the drama is being upfront and straight about this (and we are overthinking) OR we have another killer on our hands (or maybe it's even BR). Also we find out that Yo Han seems to be SUPER interested in BR? Based on that secret room in his house with all the photos. Why does Yo Han want to kill BR? Is it because he did something wrong? Is it because he wants to punish him? Or is it because YH thinks BR is the killer? Ugh so many questions.

It's funny seeing other people theories in the comments on Viki, one of them even said that the two (Yo Han and Bareum) switched souls / places LOL. Okay but that's not possible...is it?

@nrllee 100 percent agree with you. I thought BR would've been the good person who was raised up well, nurtured, and his mom raised him up well even if he has the psychopath gene. Well from episode 1-6, it seems like BR is a good person even if he has the psychopath gene. I'm just worried where BR's character is gonna go moving forward. Totally with you that BR killing the bird makes you uneasy, I feel the same.

@rocher22 I think that Bareum is kind to Bong Yi, or I want to think that at least.. We'll have to see what happens to the two of them now..

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

I was reading from what they said in the press con. about this drama. Found this comment from the actors very interesting as we wondering where they going with this drama. :) 

Lee Hee Joon shared that a key point for viewers will be “courage.” He said, “I hope that you’ll gain a lot of courage as you watch how the characters live and how they don’t give up.”

Park Ju Hyun shared, “I think everyone deals with their own wounds, no matter what size they are. Everyone’s struggling to overcome them.” She continued, “‘Mouse’ will be able to provide a small but definite comfort to viewers.” The actress also said, “It’s a crime thriller but it’s not just a cold drama. I’m confident in my belief that you’ll enjoy it.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457450wpp/lee-seung-gi-lee-hee-joon-park-ju-hyun-and-more-talk-about-their-mouse-characters-why-they-joined-the-cast-and-more

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@nrllee, @ferily, @carolinedl , @Sleepy Owl  @1ouise  and everyone ( sorry if I forget  anyone ) 

Interesting  what you all talking about then why not trying mixing  it all   

Let aside first if YH is a killer or not , if he he go BR house to kill, talk or just to harm his head ( we talk about all that) 

And l focus  about all what you all already  said about BR 

If BR was nice or at least  acting nice cause he want to be part of social  and hide his true not cause bad reason ( he didnt harm anyone and was fighting  his own self) 

Then what change  beside all what we already  wrote , you all make me think of another logic  and psychology  reason 

What if it wasnt the head injury, but what YH said to BR before he hurt him ??? 

If Br  didnt know about the gene things, and was fighting  all his life the wrong feeling that was surface  him as evil or demon  that shouldn't be in a good person like him from good family and then someone  come and tell him the true you was born like that, they know you are like that before you was born and hide that from you and force you to be something  also 

If it wasnt the head injury ( please I know it can be happen in science  but I dont want them to turn everyone  as murder that scary then no police  should go work there worst then death) 

Okay so back to all you said  , if it was simple  BR had the gene , his good grown environment  helped  him win over it but it still a fight inside him he was shocked by the true that YH said ( no matter  what he said ) and that why he change now , why he let his guard  down and couldn't  stop it more 

That why killing the bird was to see what he will really feel after killing, and he prove  that Yh words he didn't  feel guilty  about it 

Oaky we trying hard here everyone  when half of what we wrote  will go away next Wednesday this writer maybe start the eps  telling us  even what BR  story :joy: ( I cant believe  it only 3 days after the episode  ended  )

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

We still don't know about the fight between Ba Reum and Yo Han though. They definitely must have talked about something in between when we saw Bong Yi running and meeting with Mu Chi who just arrived. Yo Han had told Hong Ju that he will tell her everything "tomorrow" and it happened to be the D-Day the killer had given Mu Chi for Han Kook.

I am sure he was doing a research of his own on the killer and was sure that Ba Reum is the killer. As I said, what we saw regarding Grandma's death is Ba Reum's version of the story, and I think some part of it is not really true. Ba Reum chased Yo Han seeing him, looking at him. This what makes Yo Han a weak candidate for being the murderer.

The killer as I said, is too meticulous, quite confident about his abilities, and if he would have thought that he is being spotted, he would attack Ba Reum instead of fleeing like Yo Han did. The place was secluded enough for them to have a fight, and the killer would actually have a knife putting him in the advantage there. In both murder of Grandma and Mu Won, to me, Yo Han seemed to be like a spectator than the killer. Being the killer, he would know more than anyone that if he kills Kim Joon Sung, then his only alibi will be gone, and he will be suspected for it. Even in his final fight with Yo Han, he was using a hammer, rather than a knife, which is the killer's preferred weapon. The killer also prefers to use his right hand for attacking, as he did in the case of woman's murder (the first one), in Mu Won's case (slit his throat using right hand) and attacking Bong Yi using that. But we clearly saw Yo Han using the hammer with his left hand.

Back to Ba Reum, if he is also not the killer, and Shin Sang is the one, then does that mean Jae Hoon is one of them and decided to not kill? One thing the drama has been consistent with is the fact that there is a kid who has grudge against God for not stopping from killing or something like that. Again, no matter which kid is the killer, I still cannot buy the fact that he killed the father, and siblings, without injuring his hands. As I said, even the pros get their palm cut while stabbing someone sometimes, and here we have a kid, with limited strength. So I think, the murder was done by someone else here.

I did vote for Ba Reum being the killer here in the poll above, mainly because of the fact that the fake video thing happened, it was suggested by Ba Reum too. At the same time, the scene where he first met Mu Chi, I always thought it was a set up (I was suspicious of him since the third episode). Another thing is that, in prison, we know Yo Han was present, but his clothes could never be that clean after attacking Chi Kook. He went to the prison with the prison doctor, and I don't think he would go in with spare clothes. Same was the case with Ba Reum, he just changed his jacket with the green jacket. 

There is this one guy, who, fits in this one, except for Mu Won's murder. Dong Koo. Why? He is the only guy whose clothes were different before and during the performance in the prison. He was part of the plan where they were making the fake video. The only thing that does not match is the fact that he was present in the broadcast station while Mu Won's murder happened. 

The only guy, whose whereabouts were not known in these murders was Shin Sang. This dude is suspicious for many reasons, most of which we have already discussed here. But then, I am not sure, if I discussed about this before, or not, but could we have a scenario similar to "Tell Me What You Saw" drama in this one here. Putting it in the spoiler to not spoil anyone for that drama. 

Spoiler

If you have watched "Tell Me What You Saw", there was one main killer, and there was another one following his orders. This way, the suspicion was never on him. So, if Dong Koo, or Shin Sang are the murderers, there is a high chance that they could be having at least one guy as an accomplice. 

But, as I said multiple times, I don't think the type of person this killer is shown to be, he would actually have one. He sees himself as Alpha predators, and they are usually the solo hunters. 

We'll have to see who the killer can be. I think chances of him being Shin Sang is quite higher, since he could be at the Prison at that time, and we do know, sneaking inside the prison if you know someone is quite easy. I think I should have voted for Shin Sang :joy:

But not sure why, my gut feeling is telling me, the killer is Ba Reum. But, you never know, the writer might troll us, by making the killer a totally different character from the 3-4 suspects we have :rubchin:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

What really considered  me is if the writer  will explain  the bird things at start of ep 7 or it going to let us wounder  after ignore it and we let us wounder if BR  acting  or have muilty  personality  :joy: 

But, as I said multiple times, I don't think the type of person this killer is shown to be, he would actually have one. He sees himself as Alpha predators, and they are usually the solo hunters. 

Even alpha  killer can have partner  okay we dont call them partner  , they like follower, he enjoy people  who follow  and worship  him, for him they only  animal  from the same kind so he can accept  this as long as they under him and never raise to his status 

Actually  they tend to even make that long bonds so if it one if the people  you mentioned  they were bonded at young age to make  that work for them  ( not like they love and care about each other,  it all about join fun and status  pyramid )

Specially  the smart one , they enjoy playing with people emotional  more then killing  itself so they dont mind some others do the killing when the leader order it 

What you said can really be the case 

But not sure why, my gut feeling is telling me, the killer is Ba Reum. But, you never know, the writer might troll us, by making the killer a totally different character from the 3-4 suspects we have

Might!!! Dear she the writer  of GG14DAYS  , she not might do that she sure will do that , she will take us to   coaster  ride, till we drawing with double and  our own theories  then the answer will be the simple  one that  we know from the start 

I said it high chance she   will make BR the monster here but will make us pity him and doubt  ourselves  till we give up and just accept  anything  she will give  

(Then why I am here trying hard building  theories?? Since it part of the fun?? And since I want to give her a chance to do that in a really tightly  written  that has no holes to make admire it) 

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

It was almost like the balcony scene from ''Romeo and Juliet''.   :D

We know Romeo was honest, but for Bareum Im not sure , yet.

Let not forget  romeo  and juliet  ending :joy: making them in that category not even happy  even if BR is honest :joy:

oh really they have good romance hint  and emotional sharing  scenes and even cute family vibe  why killing all that dear writer 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I just rewatched the 1st episode LOL to find clues and I just remembered (I think others already did) that at the time mom of YH is pregnant there are also 2 other ladies pregnant, the one that lost her husband and the wife of the magistrate that voted against the gene test.  Also there is a scene where we see Daniel Lee going to a black car to deliver results to someone possibly also about the gene, I think it was to the magistrate.  So we have 3 kids with the psycopath gene.  I think others have already mentioned that the kid of the magistrate today is SS :rubchin:

Edited by Ale
  • Like 1
  • Blob 2

I am curious if the next episode will have dialogue between BR and YH right before the attack happened. Something happened there and I think its a twist, especially with the timelines not being linear. 

Another thing, the headhunter seems to have hidden his gene symptoms and in the public acted like a normal functioning person, it does make me wonder about BR being the headhunter's actual son. For a moment BR felt more like a bit character and not a main character, but after episode 6 sounds like that is changing. 

Lots of good discussion here, and I'm enjoying reading it all.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Long time lurker but I had to get out of lurking to discuss this because there's 1209383 theories in my head LOL sorry in advance for the long post!

Right now, I'm definitely leaning towards Ba Reum being the killer and Yo Han stalking his every move. The drama is pushing very hard for us to think that Yo Han is the killer and while there's some parts that I'm unsure of, I just feel like I can't trust Ba Reum's POV for his interactions with the supposed killer. Firstly, I think it's very strange that Yo Han worded his phrase as "Your son is a killer" to his mother, with the implication that he's not referring to himself? If he was indeed talking about himself wouldn't he just simply say "I'm the killer" or somewhere along the lines, he worded that in a strange way. Plus, we see Yo Han's mother at the hospital visiting him, noticing Yo Han staring at one of the hospital rooms and upon peeking in, she sees Ba Reum with Bong Yi. She had such a visceral reaction upon seeing them that she flees from the hospital and throws up outside. She then has a flashback of her strangling her supposed son saying that she should've killed him... This points to me that Ba Reum might actually be her biological son for her to react this badly. 

Next, Ba Reum's recount of the events that took place when he was chasing the killer that killed Grandma. I can't fully trust his version of events, for all we know he could've easily just killed Grandma. He also said that the during the tussle he had with the killer, the killer was left handed, but Bong Yi's encounter with the killer in the church, she said that the killer was right handed? Grandma called Ba Reum after cleaning Yo Han's house and stumbling on his extremely suspicious looking basement, but keep in mind there's actually nothing in the basement that points to him doing anything related to being the killer, just his close studying of the killer's recent victims and how it connects to one another; it's just meticulous research. We also know that in a secret room in the basement, Yo Han has been keeping strict tabs on Ba Reum - he probably came to the conclusion that Ba Reum is the killer, and that he's also his mother's biological son. We also see that he has the psychopath gene test results although we don't know the inner contents yet, so the results could possibly confirm his suspicions about Ba Reum too. When Yo Han realised Grandma had been inside the basement and took a photo from there, he most likely chased after her because if she presented the photo to anyone else as an evidence she would end up being the killer's future victim due to her meddling - unfortunate that Ba Reum got to Grandma first. Again, I cannot trust Ba Reum's recount of events. One thing I also find interesting is how the killer supposedly takes a "trophy" from the victim? The killer took the brooch from Grandma, her prized possession. Why would the killer know that brooch is so special to the Grandma though? Only Ba Reum knows the backstory of the brooch and its meaning to Grandma, because she's the one who told him. 

In a conversation with his mother, Yo Han told her that he doesn't want to have a family or any children and the idea of it disgusts him. If he was the psychopath here, procreating would be an interest to him. He's also shown to have feelings of fear, like when he hugged Hong Ju and told her he's scared - he's probably feeling terrified because the odds are against him, the current serial killings going on and him being branded as HH's son is not a good look for him at all. He's probably aware that Ba Reum is seemingly pushing the narrative for him being suspicious (Ba Reum's recount of the killer being left-handed, having a heavy mint scent, basically describing Yo Han) and potentially pinning him as the killer. Between a doe-eyed, kind-hearted policeman that everyone loves and trusts VS the son of HH... Yo Han doesn't have a fighting chance, nobody's going to believe he's innocent or hear his side of the story. This also explains why Yo Han has been doing his own research on Ba Reum and looking for the ample opportunity to strike and get rid of him. If Yo Han is stalking Ba Reum, that would explain why there's a bug device in his trashcan. In regards to Daniel Lee's death... If Ba Reum is trying to pin Yo Han as the killer because he's the alleged son of HH, Daniel Lee would ruin this plan since he's the one with the psychopath gene DNA test results, so he had to get rid of him. As for why Yo Han had bloody evidence linking to Daniel Lee's death, it's possible that if he was stalking Ba Reum and watching his moves closely, he collected the discarded evidence to investigate or possibly provide future proof. Not too sure on that regard, though.

Lastly, I'd like to go back to the start of Mouse where we see the young boy feeding the mouse to the snake, you'd expect a weak, clueless mouse to be the victim of this situation when faced against a strong and big snake, but the mouse jumped and bit the snake's neck. I think this is a good comparison of the situation between Ba Reum (mouse) and Yo Han (snake). Ba Reum has a weak, innocent outlook and Yo Han looks cold and calculated... everyone expects the snake to be the killer, when in reality the true killer of the fight is the mouse who bit the snake's neck. The drama is really pushing Yo Han to be the killer but I think he's the true victim of this situation if Ba Reum is the true killer...

After suffering from severe head damage with the fight with Yo Han, Ba Reum wakes up with a dead look in his eyes and having no qualms about snapping the bird's neck and throwing it out of the window like a piece of trash, a sharp contrast to his kind, empathetic behavior. I'm wondering if Ba Reum has a split personality that he's not aware of; one that's kind and the other being a more dormant psychopath personality before the head injury? After the injury, it could possibly have triggered the gene in his brain and the psychopath personality became the dominant personality, explaining why Ba Reum acted a whole 180 from his normal self. It's kind of messed up if Ba Reum truly had a split personality and recreated the whole version of events in his head when recounting the encounters with the killer. But I guess we'll have to see in future episodes... I do think Shin Sang is really suspicious though. There could be a mole within the police department tipping the killer off, but who knows? I think I just have trust issues from innocent looking guys after theorizing that Ba Reum is the killer.  :sad1:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

@OMORI that a good long post , 

I agree the simple  road and the most logical  one that BR is the killer  

Whatever  he had muilty  personality  or he just putting act all the time 

If he the killer and he the real son of HHS and the little  jae hoon it explains  everything  with the mother switching  children  at some point 

And it will be easy to cover all the timeline  hole by making him have partner  who work for him. so all the time that BR couldn't  be in two places  or cant do something  cause  his injury  it will be explain  by partner help 

It will  be the most logical road to get out of the mess, but we still wish he not not cause we needed  one person who have the gene that turn to be good , where  the environment  win over natural  ( but that our wishes) that not fantastic  it really was proven in real life in some cases 

BR being the mastermind  behind  everything  will end all the craziness  but even if he is I don't think the writer going to gave that so fast she will keep give us hope  and play with us to trust him or build  other theories  till the end 

But still I wish he not, I want to see one with that gene fight himself  and the bad ones ( and my poor BY she had enough) 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

The most interesting  question  if BR is a killer  or even If he not yet but he sure psychopath  and he really interesting  in BY,  then what he going to do to the man who going to be out ?? Specially  if tried  to come near BY?? 

that not romance,   but if he really interesting  in her or take her as belong to him then he not going to let that man go safely ( even as psychopath  who still didnt  kill anyone  there behavior  when someone  come near what he see belong to him) 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, nona88 said:

@nrllee, @ferily, @carolinedl , @Sleepy Owl  @1ouise  and everyone ( sorry if I forget  anyone )

What if it wasnt the head injury, but what YH said to BR before he hurt him ??? 

If Br  didnt know about the gene things, and was fighting  all his life the wrong feeling that was surface  him as evil or demon  that shouldn't be in a good person like him from good family and then someone  come and tell him the true you was born like that, they know you are like that before you was born and hide that from you and force you to be something  also 

If it wasnt the head injury ( please I know it can be happen in science  but I dont want them to turn everyone  as murder that scary then no police  should go work there worst then death) 

Okay so back to all you said  , if it was simple  BR had the gene , his good grown environment  helped  him win over it but it still a fight inside him he was shocked by the true that YH said ( no matter  what he said ) and that why he change now , why he let his guard  down and couldn't  stop it more 

That why killing the bird was to see what he will really feel after killing, and he prove  that Yh words he didn't  feel guilty  about it 

Very interesting! I also thought that YH could have said something important to YH hence him looking right back at him.

Or perhaps he tried to kill the bird because he though well, why not since I am a killer? Maybe he also fell to the prejudice that other people have?

Also let's see if he feels guilty or not... We only saw a few seconds after and perhaps later he will realize what he did...

I know I keep trying to find excuses for BR but like I said, it is very important for one of the gene not to be expressed at all. No fight, nothing. Because you can have the gene and have absolutely no expression, signs, etc. Nothing.

I also say this because we have a lot of talk about a gene being triggered by the blow to his head, but that is just impossible scientifically!! Let's just say that facing death and what YH said to him, he does not care about putting up an act.

Also, multiple personalities, aka dissociative identity disorder, is a coping mechanisms for people who experience trauma. Hence it is the victim of abuse, severe trauma, etc. that can have 'multiple' personalities. Does not quite fit our cases here.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

From the very beginning, i just want to ejoy the show without any thinking such as i watched Voice or Partner of Justice. But my curiousity is growing even worst.

Okay, this is what ima thinking for now..

First,

Sung Ji Eun (HH wife) or another pregnant lady (researcher's wife) who visited dr. Lee had swapped their baby and changed their DoB.. For what? it might be she want to prove that dr. Lee's theory about psycho gene is totally wrong.

If that was the case, from what we saw, i think researcher's wife who got remarried with that mean man (because it quite impossible that Sung Ji Eun got remarried after she got traumatic experience with her HH husband).

Let's go back to the scene where the researcher's wife tried to protect JH from step dad. Her appearance lil different with Sung Ji Eun who save JH's lil step brother.

We can see the time JH asked his lil brother to see Choco their mom was cooking in the kitchen.

spacer.png

Mommy is wearing light brown outfit. But the lady (is now YH's mother) wearing somewhat broken white outfit plus coat.

spacer.png

It does lil bit impossible if a mother who was panicking searching his lost boy had a time to change her outfit, imho.

It might be Sung Ji Eun keeps watching her real son from a far, she watched what JH did and save the lil boy while screamed "i shouldn't gave a birth to you.." and else refering to JH..

So, what about YH childhood?

If the mom really swap the baby, the young Sung Yohan seems doesn't have any problem to make a friend. So it's possible teen YH got bullied because everyone already know he was HH son after teen MC had exposed Sung Ji Eun as HH wife.

One thing i need to know about this boy. Why was JH focusing in him after his teacher summoned him?

Was it YH or Was it DK? or SS? or CK. It seems all of them are 1995 line..

But this boy supposed to be YH or SS because is it possible if DK an CK still want to be a friend with JH after he dissected the bunny?

Who knows..

spacer.png

To sum up my theory (until now),

Jung Ba Reum is young Jae Hoon and he is Sung Ji Eun and Han Seo Joon (HH) real son who live under Jung's family identity.

His IQ more than 160, he had genius psycho gene hahaa.

And Sung Yohan is the real son of researcher's wife who live under the identity of HH's son. He should has 1% psycho gene and 99% genius gene..

YH knows that BR is the real son of HH after DNA test. He knows that BR is the killer and wants to kill BR and else.

I cannot think any other theory for now. Ahhh super dizzy!!

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

Remember the scene after Grandma was killied, and BR chased after YH and got hit by a car?  If BR is the killer, isn't too risky to just get hit by a car just so that he would not be a suspect? He can just said he couldn't catch the killer, he doesn't need to put his life in danger.

Jae Hoon was a child who tried to control his anger by hurting himself instead of his classmates and teacher, but he hurt animal (rabbit/goldfish and dog) when he was young. What if, in his mind, it's alright to hurt animals but not human being, because he has this simple theory that non-vegetatrain actually hurt animals by eating them, so it's OK for him to kill animals. 

So, following the same reason/pattern, he did kill the cats because they are too noisy, they disturb his sleep. 

Edited by Fruitplus LSG
  • Like 6
  • Blob 1

59 minutes ago, Fruitplus LSG said:

Jae Hoon was a child who tried to control his anger by hurting himself instead of his classmates and teacher, but he hurt animal (rabbit/goldfish and dog) when he was young. What if, in his mind, it's alright to hurt animals but not human being, because he has this simple theory that non-vegetatrain actually hurt animals by eating them, so it's OK for him to kill animals. 

Indeed.. but it happend before God failed him.

I don't even know why but, if YH is the real killer he supposed to come to BY house instead coming to BR house.. Ahaahaa molla..

I don't want BR as the killer but it seems interesting if BR did.

How to do? :wut:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2