EVENT: Tweak my oppa! COMPETITION - Win prizes! :love:

Now you have a chance to show us your photo editing skills and promote your oppa or favorite drama!

Tweak a picture of your oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you.

You don't have to be a master of photoshopping in order to participate. There are lots of free SW and apps available to edit pictures, even on your phone. So don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

We have great prizes for the winners! :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

So I am going through some of the past episodes.  BR couldn’t have put CK’s finger in the communion cup?  He was helping the ladies move in GuDong, he receives a phone call to collect CK’s finger from the hospital cold storage because HQ wanted all the evidence collected.  He heads to the hospital, takes a look at the finger and realizes it’s not CK’s.  Coincidentally MC is there and he’s finished interviewing YH about Daniel Lee. He sees BR run in the lobby and stops him.  BR then tells him about the finger not being CK’s.  They head to the chapel in the prison (MC is the one who asks about it).   When they search the chapel, BR starts from the back in the pews, MC is in the front where the communion cup is.  The priest comes in and tells them to leave because he’s doing communion.  And the finger is found in the cup whilst MC heads up the ladder and finds the uniform and knife on the roof.

Same with Grandma’s death.  The timeline for BR doesn’t fit.  And when we hear the killer recite in the beginning of Ep4, he says, “sometimes I go on random hunting trips...”. There was nothing random about killing her if it was YH killing her for taking the photo?  That would’ve been a necessity?  Not random?  So the killer was already there doing something in that deserted housing estate.  Grandma saw him on a random hunting trip?  He said, “this old lady saw something she shouldn’t have.  And ended up as an unexpected target.”  What was he doing there?  Killing cats?  And that’s why she died?  Not because of the photo.  DK was at the scene.  He seems to have some macabre fascination for serial killings.  He’s planning on becoming the next Alfred Hitchcock.  Is he collecting footage for his project?  Is he the killer’s apprentice of sorts?  

EDIT - and I worked out why HJ tipped MC’s jacket off her shoulders at the hospital.  It was because YH came into the waiting room and glanced across at her and saw her with MC who was trying to drape his jacket over her.  She didn’t want YH to misunderstand, so she shrugged the jacket off.  

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

At this point, I really hope that neither YH nor BR is the killer. Just beacuse we are at episode 6 and it would be too bad for us to already know :P

That said, if we are gonna suffer, like @holyfea and @nona88 mentioned, I also want a shower scene, or several. One for each of our potential killers.

@nrllee I also agree that if BR is the killer, some real good explanation in terms of timeline will be needed. The same difficulties arise in relation to the killing of MC's brother as he was checking footage at the police station just before. I hope this is not how the whole show is going to become sloppy.

ETA: Forgot to mention something about YH saying "you knew [your] son is a killer". The fact that he says "Son is a killer" (h e does not use any possessive here) does not necessarily mean he is referring to someone else as it is quite common in Korean to use a title (here son, especially since she calls him that right before) to refer to oneself in a sentence. It happens often like "Oppa is sorry" and it is Oppa saying it. So not sure whether this points to YH speaking of someone else.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

The baby swap theory does seem very likely in episode 6 when the mum runs out of the hospital feeling sick she once again says "I should've killed him then." But in other scenes she seems to genuinely care about YH when he came to her house later she called him "Sweetheart" and she also didn't want MC to see the picture of her and YH together. Also, she kept calling him and wanted to see him. Before that she got him a housekeeper and even came to his house to make food, she seems to love him. So when she did see BR she freaked out that's why she was sick and that's why she also remember the scene where she was trying to strangle JH, if YH was JH I don't think she would be protecting him like that and acting so sweetly with him since she seems to hate JH she said it herself to him that she want's to die and seems to regret that she never killed him. 

Why was YH trying to kill BR? Well, he found out that BR is the serial killer and HH son. At first he was observing him seeing what he was up to. But once he found out he killed his friend he was not holding back and went after him. He seemed to have a really good friendship with that friend who was killed as he mentioned they called at least once a day and he was even willing to be YH's fake alibi. In his life YH doesn't seem to have that many friends except for the guy who was killed and his girlfriend. So, it makes no sense that YH would kill his only friend that he was close with. Also, another motive for YH to want to harm BR was that he was probably trying to frame him in his place and expose that he was "the son of the Head Hunter." When in fact it's actually BR. 

BR also got a lot of insurance money from his parents dying, so that would make sense that he was JH and killed them, then got the money and was able to live well after that he went to the church and as we seen and was on his way to becoming a serial killer. The real mum was probably watching him to check on him and when she seen what he was doing she  started strangling him.

I really hope YH is alive and is able to prove his innocence, I honestly do not believe he is the killer. Although he seems cold he has shown emotions such as when he hugged his girlfriend. Plus he said that he will tell her everything tomorrow! I mean why would he be like okay so I'm the serial killer surprise! Nope, I believe he was going to tell her it's BR after observing him for a while. 

I believe BR's personality was always like that but they conveniently showed us that scene now as in saying it is not all as it seems. I believe he knows he doesn't have to hide now as YH was caught and there was strong evidence against him, so in a way he can drop the act. 

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

I just curious about one scene... In the fifth episode, I understand  that they got the video from repaired USB and then showed to the audience. The video is the one that showed the killer and Mo Won right? or I got mistaken. Because after that Mo Chi and Mo Won had discussion and the killer also saw Mo Chi from the laptop..But, if I am not mistaken, the broken USB is the one that Hankook put sometimes before in the locker. I still don't understand that part. Is there anyone that can explain for me?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Even when I dont wish for it in my heart  but logically I am with the fact that BR is psychopath  and had darkness  and he was acting all long  

When I said the children  swapping  theory it was in easy manner; but yeh while thinking about that as possible  I easy though and said the YH  not jae  hoon and that jae  hoon is the HHS son that his wife swapped  him somehow  with the other mother baby's  and since BR was showing to be the other woman child he was sure jae hoon to me 

But still in my heart I didn't  want him as killer, so I though it all build  on my crazy though of swapping  children, but after that I found out it wasnt  crazy theory, so I said to myself  maybe jae hoon wasnt a killer,  they  just misleading  us again to think he killed his family ( so here we build theories about another killer for the family  trying to prove jae hoon innocent) 

But again the start scene of ep 6 they showing us that the killer now  is mostly  the grown up jae hoon and they show that from HHS wife reactions  that BR  is jae hoon ( if they not tricking us again about one of them) 

I keep refusing  in my heart , but mosty my head going choicing him as the main killer and mastermind  behind everything  and he will be suspect no matter how  much hope they give us till the last episode  when we sure he not. But to be honest him being the killer from the start seem to fit more then him going to be killer now after the injury  ( I know, it  fight between  mind and heart here) 

My only hope ; that the choice  to make him a really pscho who has darkness  but choices  to not kill others ( he can kill bad guys) and he will use his different  to understand  and hunt people  like him 

But again I keep seeing all his past acting creepy now , when he cover his mouth at the priest  murder  scene I think he was laughing  and admiring the scene but hide it , when he was happy that MC eat food he was happy that his enemy  come back to game ... and every scene with BY and granny and other now has double  meaning  now 

I read it in Twitter  i think after ep 6 ( sorry i don't remember  where or who did wrote  it )  but someone  wrote about how other drama split  viewers  and make them fight  between two  main leads shipper but this drama spilt  our own personality  between the good Br  and the killer BR :unamused:

And I totally related  to this words now ,  there a fight  between  what we sure that can happen in our mind and  a heart  that really refuses  it. 

A mind want that darkness  and different  plot's  of the story where the main lead is totally the evil one but a heart that want hope 

But again it not up to us , it up to what twists  and mood the writer  will feel to use:sweat_smile: since yeh she have all the choices we talk about and maybe more hidden  one :sweating:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, Jolie TAN said:

If be is to frame yh, how did br know yh has cologne? Yh doesn't seem to have cologne in hospital

He said he smelled the mint after he fought with YH after granny was killed. Then when BR is at the church scene watching with the crowd and YH in his black hat is behind him, BR also says he smells mint.

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

Same with Grandma’s death.  The timeline for BR doesn’t fit.  And when we hear the killer recite in the beginning of Ep4, he says, “sometimes I go on random hunting trips...”. There was nothing random about killing her if it was YH killing her for taking the photo?  That would’ve been a necessity?  Not random?  So the killer was already there doing something in that deserted housing estate.  Grandma saw him on a random hunting trip?  He said, “this old lady saw something she shouldn’t have.  And ended up as an unexpected target.”  What was he doing there?  Killing cats?  And that’s why she died?  Not because of the photo.  DK was at the scene.  He seems to have some macabre fascination for serial killings.  He’s planning on becoming the next Alfred Hitchcock.  Is he collecting footage for his project?  Is he the killer’s apprentice of sorts?  

Really good points.  It is possible BR really spoke to granny on cell when she called him because YH was chasing. We just did not hear or see that part.  So "she saw something etc" could relate to that to conversation. But you are correct the way the psycho voice speaks it sounds more random than that.. he was just out stalking and happened upon her and she saw him... but maybe BR is a schizo personality and it was just the schhizo who is speaking but motivated by BR's "normal" persona information.

16 hours ago, nona88 said:

It the hospital , and she was injured  in her neck did YH did that in that night  ? Or ????? 

Ah really I really dont want them to go with YH death and they transform some organs  from him to BR or that  he really damage BR emotional  control  in the head with that hammer 

( okay  the new damage  Is less  stupid  then the organ  transformer since it more close to what can happen in medical  term)

But both choicing between bad choices

But if they going on the road that it cause the injury, he had emotional disability now( no awake  the gene stupid plot please,  just new  medical conditions) if they go that road at least do that right,  show us the really fight between  good past natural  and new fight between  uncontrollably new personality cause the injury ) 

I agree both are bad choices, but they do show the two them, side by side, being wheeled into the operating room. And, one has to wonder are they going down the organ transfer path? or brain damage path? Or as we saw BR lying injured staring over to the unconscious YH, .. wondering if they made some kind of psychic linkage?  (actually I don't like that plot either).

I mention now that in the character descriptions on the Mouse wikipedia page, the description for granny says 

"Bong-yi’s grandmother always urges Bong-yi to marry Ba-reum, whom she considered a good bachelor in the neighborhood because she thinks it would be safe for her granddaughter to marry a police officer"

Wondering if this is the irony, that granny thinks BR will keep BY safe.
  • Like 5
  • Blob 1

46 minutes ago, maddymappo said:

Really good points.  It is possible BR really spoke to granny on cell when she called him because YH was chasing. We just did not hear or see that part.  So "she saw something etc" could relate to that to conversation. But you are correct the way the psycho voice speaks it sounds more random than that.. he was just out stalking and happened upon her and she saw him... but maybe BR is a schizo personality and it was just the schhizo who is speaking but motivated by BR's "normal" persona information.

Question is what was the killer doing there?  Is it because it was an area that was pretty deserted?  All the residents were moving out.  It was marked out for redevelopment.  so it makes sense for him to hunt there.  The people he has killed thus far have been hunted and killed in the dark, and usually in alleys or areas where there’s no one around?  It would be extremely stupid for him to carry one out in broad daylight?  In amongst crowds?  HH never hunted like that.  No matter how much of an exhibitionist he is, he would know the risks of being discovered.  He had to kill in the cover of darkness so that he could “live another day” and kill again.  Which is why 2 of the “victims” so far don’t fit that MO?

1. ChiKook - broad daylight.  In a prison facility with guards?  How brazen can you be?  I get the feeling this is a copycat.  With an attempt to display his “prize” in front of HH to impress him.  The thing that threw me was the uniform on the chapel and the “cross”reference.  And the finger.  Was DK his apprentice in this instance?  

2. The kidnapping of the little boy HK.  Again broad daylight.  In a crowded area.  It’s high risk.  You need to be able to smuggle the boy out of the amusement park without him being detected.  He’s not a toddler.  Sure you can carry him but he’s not exactly light.  If he catches on that something’s not right, he can yell and your cover would be blown.  Unless you somehow render him unconscious and then carry him out.  Was this the job for the apprentice?  The other thing is, how did the killer have the ability to track down HK’s dad?  If HK himself was on TV making an appeal to his biological father, it means it’s not exactly public knowledge as to where or who his dad was?  Police/detectives have that ability though?  SS is still on top of my suspect list.

I went back to rewatch SS’s scenes.  After the debacle with the coffee stick, both he and MC were sent off to the districts as “punishment”.  SS went first.  And just happened to get the Daniel Lee murder case as a result.  He then rings MC to come out with him to investigate.  Why would he do that?  And that’s when they head out to the amusement park to look at the crime scene.  Why does he keep stringing MC along?  SS seems hellbent on framing YH?  Is it because he scoffs at YH for not allowing his inbuilt killer instinct to surface?  Just like how he killed all the other victims for NOT succumbing to the 7deadly sins? 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Question is what was the killer doing there?  Is it because it was an area that was pretty deserted?  All the residents were moving out.  It was marked out for redevelopment.  so it makes sense for him to hunt there.  The people he has killed thus far have been hunted and killed in the dark, and usually in alleys or areas where there’s no one around?  It would be extremely stupid for him to carry one out in broad daylight?  In amongst crowds?  HH never hunted like that.  No matter how much of an exhibitionist he is, he would know the risks of being discovered.  He had to kill in the cover of darkness so that he could “live another day” and kill again.  Which is why 2 of the “victims” so far don’t fit that MO?

I had this thought for long Chingu. The message and voice note grandma has sent Ba Reum was about her seeing the killer, and also having a photo. If, Ba Reum is the killer, he would be alarmed on the photo thing, since that would be the signal that she somehow got to his hidden basement room. This is the reason he killed her. As he said, she saw something she should not have seen, and maybe this was what he meant by that.

As I said, what was shown, was the version Ba Reum told Mu Chi, and not the real one. 

27 minutes ago, nrllee said:

1. ChiKook - broad daylight.  In a prison facility with guards?  How brazen can you be?  I get the feeling this is a copycat.  With an attempt to display his “prize” in front of HH to impress him.  The thing that threw me was the uniform on the chapel and the “cross”reference.  And the finger.  Was DK his apprentice in this instance?  

2. The kidnapping of the little boy HK.  Again broad daylight.  In a crowded area.  It’s high risk.  You need to be able to smuggle the boy out of the amusement park without him being detected.  He’s not a toddler.  Sure you can carry him but he’s not exactly light.  If he catches on that something’s not right, he can yell and your cover would be blown.  Unless you somehow render him unconscious and then carry him out.  Was this the job for the apprentice?  The other thing is, how did the killer have the ability to track down HK’s dad?  If HK himself was on TV making an appeal to his biological father, it means it’s not exactly public knowledge as to where or who his dad was?  Police/detectives have that ability though?  SS is still on top of my suspect list.

As for Chi Kook, I think it was a big risk on the killer's side. For him, I am sure that Yo Han didn't do it, mainly because as I said before, you cannot be fully clean after that act, there will be blood on you. But he was pretty clean. Once again, by this logic, Ba Reum too just changed his jacket. The only guy whose clothes were different was Dong Koo. But he does not fit in another murder. So if there is a murderer's team here, it could be Ba Reum and Dong Koo maybe, or whatever. We'll have to see. Another reason why Yo Han does not seem to the killer is, he was willing to kill Ba Reum by injecting, and he didn't do it to Chi Kook, while he could have done it, and must do it, since if he wakes up, he'll reveal who the killer is. 

Regarding the clothes up there and other stuff. The killer is surely the righty, could be ambidextrous, three scenes have shown him to be using right hand for killing. But the knife up on the roof was in an angle which could be done by a lefty. So to me, either the killer is playing with them, or like we all are suspecting, the killer is either a cop (Shin Sang or Ba Reum) or at least has a mole in police, since he knew they suspect him to be a lefty and did it. 

Regarding the killing too, I think, the killer is now gaining confidence murder after murder. He is liking the attention he is getting, he started mocking the lead detective who was after him, and now I think he did so in order to play with Mu Chi. You see, in the beginning he was seeing himself merely as an alpha predator, but later on he is now feeling like God. I don't think he had such thought in the first or maybe even second murder. But as he continued, his confidence grew. That's why Daniel Lee had said that such kind of murders who are exhibitionists sometimes get caught because of their over-confidence and the mistakes they make thinking they cannot be caught. Same I think is happening with this murderer.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I haven't a chance to catch on the comments for awhile but a few things have been on my mind. Right now I think BR is the killer and that YH was chasing him to stop him.  I think when granny called to say she knew who the killer is I think BR heard it sooner than we thought because all the timelines are murky. He referred to it as random because he didn't expect to hear a message about having evidence. Hence the randomness.think Whatever was advertised as an accident that changes BR was a misdirection. Maybe it's that his carefully constructed facade was slipping. I think YH saw him killing granny and knew there wasn't anything he could do so he took off. As for the hammer that YH used, I suspect it was handy.  For all those times we thought it couldn't be BR based on our timing we have to realize the writer has been wonky with time. I do believe he has an accomplice and that could be DK or SS. But how random would it be for SS and BR to have connected as kindred psychopaths.  As far as the envelope handed to the car occupant we are only assuming that the results came back with the gene. I think Daniel Lee kept some record of the babies at least to see how they turned out later. Maybe he didn't think YH was the killer so he called him to alert him of his suspicions. Especially if he'd confirmed who the other babies were already. Could YH have gotten there after he was killed and disposed of the body because he feared it would ultimately be connected to him as HH's son? But we know Jaehoon is HH's son but why would he be so different as an adult. He seems merely very unemotional. YH knows BR is the other baby. Trying to figure out mom's vision of choking JH to where she's at with the protectiveness she has of YH. I know I threw out a twins thing earlier and maybe mom thought she'd keep one but checked up on BR and relaxed when he seemed kind. Her reaction to BR seemed telling. This is so long :lol: I'll come back with my thoughts on the switched baby theory.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Another reason why Yo Han does not seem to the killer is, he was willing to kill Ba Reum by injecting, and he didn't do it to Chi Kook, while he could have done it, and must do it, since if he wakes up, he'll reveal who the killer is. 

I agree about YH not having anything to do with ChiKook’s attack.  He was ChiKook’s doctor (in surgery).  He could very easily have masked “killing” CK by just not performing as he should’ve during the surgery?  And just said that CK died of his injuries?  No one would be the wiser?  CK’s injuries were extensive and life threatening.  Nobody would have blamed him for CK’s death on the operating table.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, Avocado80 said:

I just curious about one scene... In the fifth episode, I understand  that they got the video from repaired USB and then showed to the audience. The video is the one that showed the killer and Mo Won right? or I got mistaken. Because after that Mo Chi and Mo Won had discussion and the killer also saw Mo Chi from the laptop..But, if I am not mistaken, the broken USB is the one that Hankook put sometimes before in the locker. I still don't understand that part. Is there anyone that can explain for me?

Form this scene, this video shows us someone observing Marcelino interview. I think the content of that USB somewhat linked to the live streaming camera. Once it's repaired, that VCR would be live streaming media. Im not really sure, i hope someone here would explain it too...

spacer.png

7 hours ago, nona88 said:

someone  wrote about how other drama split  viewers  and make them fight  between two  main leads shipper but this drama spilt  our own personality  between the good Br  and the killer BR :unamused:

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa... that's why even though most of us here is suffering severe headache, still this drama is very very very interesting to be watched right ^.^ THIS IS ONLY DRAMA WHICH MAKES ME TO REWATCH OVER MILLION TIMES IN EVERY SINGLE EPISODE  JUST TO FIND A CLUE.... LOL

10 hours ago, Gretule said:

He seemed to have a really good friendship with that friend who was killed as he mentioned they called at least once a day and he was even willing to be YH's fake alibi. In his life YH doesn't seem to have that many friends except for the guy who was killed and his girlfriend. So, it makes no sense that YH would kill his only friend that he was close with.

And the only one knows about the detail of fake alibi is SS. I thought YH's friends is not going a vacation or he run away because of afraid of YH will be mad. I think YH who suggest runaway for his friend to be safe. Remember YH's friend seems blank for a while after MC stated the whole tragedy as "serial killing".. It implied he now believe of YH theory, it was done by someone else who want to framed him as killers..

10 hours ago, Gretule said:

I really hope YH is alive and is able to prove his innocence

Me too.. me too.. even IF.. i repeat, even IF he's not 100% innocent, i still need his handsome face to make a good balance of this show haha..

Add: 

Now i'm thinking about 3 "entire family" victims in ep 1.. If the victims are step dad, Jaemin and sister. So where was eomma at that time?

Edited by holyfea
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, holyfea said:

Now i'm thinking about 3 "entire family" victims in ep 1.. If the victims are step dad, Jaemin and sister. So where was eomma at that time?

If jae hoon not YH and the mother from that family not HHS  wife as I am now think that it really not them 

Then as I wrote before the  real question  isnt  where the mother? But who really survive  that family murder?? The mother, the brother? The sister??? 

I think the one who survived  us one of the children  not the mother 

And again even if Jae hoon is the killer now , another question still the same from the start did he really killed his family??? Or that his family murderer   by someone  also was his trigger since till that he was trying to not harm people  and take it out on himself  and animals  

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, holyfea said:

I am kinda wondering if it’s a blended family union (like Brady Bunch).  So the little boy and girl had a different biological mother to JaeHoon.  Maybe their mom died and the father was left with 2 kids to look after and therefore took JiEun into his care in exchange for her looking after his children.  He needed someone to care for his 2 children and JiEun may have been desperate to find stability in a new life.  That’s one scenario that I can think of.  He may have been listed as the parent/guardian of JaeHoon (the fact that his name may have also been changed to “Jae” something to fit in with the whole family thing).  Because he was the one the teacher called, not the mom.  I thought that was odd but if he’s the only one listed then it makes sense that the teacher would call him.  And if their union was never formally recognized, then it would just be the father, the 2 siblings and JaeHoon (and that’s why everyone thought the “entire family” bar JH died).  The newspaper said, eldest son is the main suspect, so everyone thought JaeHoon was his eldest son.  

Pure conjecture on my part of course.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1