Okay watched till the end of Ep6.  I am not enthused about where the writer is taking us with the story.  I am getting feelings of dejavu (GG14DAYS).  Will give her another week to redeem herself but it’s not looking particularly promising.  So YH did the killings?  Even if he didn’t, what he did to BR doesn’t sit well with me.  So even if he was chasing the killer and thought BR was the one doing the killings, taking a hammer to his head isn’t normal behavior.

The blood on his shoes didn’t match Daniel.  But they did match some guy they pulled out from the ocean?  Who presumably wasn’t Daniel?  Because they hinted it could’ve been Daniel when the news was relayed to the Assembly Woman early on?  But it was To Be Confirmed because he was too decomposed to identify with any certainty?  So who is this random guy in the ocean then?  And now that BR has killed the bird, are we to assume that since they’ve nabbed YH, who I guess is the one who did all the 7 deadly sins murders...BR is going to continue “his work” because his head is now not quite right due to the hammer attack by YH?

I am rolling my eyes. :blink:  Because I feel gutted for YH’s mom.  Put yourself in her shoes.  She didn’t have the option of aborting the baby.  She gave birth to him, raised him as best she could.  Then attempted to strangle him when he showed killer tendencies.  And didn’t follow through with it, giving him the benefit of the doubt.  Then presumably JaeHoon killed his step dad and siblings.  That would sit on her conscience?  And now?  :expressionless:.  To find out that there’s no way she can possibly atone for all those deaths?  How guilty would she be?  What did you expect her to do?  Kill her own child?  :expressionless:

BR’s mom.  Had the option to abort, opted not to.  She kept the child and raised him as best she could.  He was kind.  Then because of some random knock on the head, he’s suddenly killing animals.  :expressionless: Will he move onto BY next?  Another kick in the guts for moms who are trying to raise their children well because you know what?  If they get hit on the head too hard, that will undo all the good work you ploughed into them...and end up killing animals/humans. 

If this is the line of argument that the writer is putting forth, then honestly why even bother trying to raise your children well?  Because if they are born bad, there’s no way you can change their temperament.  So you should just make sure you bear children that don’t have the gene.  And abort those who do.  What happened to innocent till proven guilty?  :expressionless:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, carolinedl said:

Ha ha ha... I don't blame them. It is getting a tad bit too complicated to be honest. Frankly, at this point, it makes me want to stop analyzing and just enjoy the ride.

That said... I do not think YH is the killer (the tears at the end). So now we are back with BR?...

That last scene... *sigh*

It reminds me of a LSG interview; he gave it a few years ago I think and he said that he wanted to play a villain. Guess this might be it...

If I remembered correctly, he mentioned in an interview that someone (a senior actor, I think it's Yoo Dong-geun who also acted in Gu's family book) recommended he can start playing a villain at 35 (he's 35 by Korean age now)....

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

What an episode guys! It kept me on the edge of my bed the whole hour, and the last scene threw me off again.

But I think from what we have seen YH is the killer of the previous victims, to give an example, the grandmother, it wouldnt make sense that BR killed the grandmother.

My theory is that BR psycho gene has awaken now due to the hit in the head :wut:

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

Can someone tell me if this drama is preproduced?  I get the feeling this writer hasn’t fixed the ending and decides to write it as she goes along just so she can give us plot twist after plot twist.  Currently she’s making us believe that JaeHoon is the killer (in the making) - linking the “I am God” signatory at the end of Ep5 with the promise made by JH that he will henceforth punish people who believe in God’s nonsense (because God never answered his prayer).

The drama is still filming.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, nona88 said:

But what make me more dont want her to be that girl it Is if BR really is jae  hoon, if he really the killer  that mean he keep her a live as child and he stalk  her after she grown his own sister ( real or step one) that mean it was all planned  from the start and that going to be the creepiest  feeling I will get for just thinking before they looked so cute together   

I had the same feeling before, if BR is the killer/the son of the killer, he would probably do the same thing like his dad - he just wanted somebody to give birth to his child...

But there can also be a theory that BR just knew the bird couldn’t live longer somehow so he “let” it go...lol

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, rainbowwarm said:

But there can also be a theory that BR just knew the bird couldn’t live longer somehow so he “let” it go...lol

He said he killed the bird because it was too noisy in his room?  After he killed it he said finally peace and quiet?

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

@nrllee Omg I heard about GG14DAYS and how everyone hated the ending and the ending made no sense. I hope with Mouse things will be better and nothing like that drama.. Totally agree with what you said too about BR's mom vs YH's mom. Man, just because of that hit to the head, BR is going to be a psychopath now? Come on, he was like super sweet prior to Episode 6. After episode 6, we are just going to see the devil inside of him come out..

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Yeah @ferily.  And think about poor BY.  As if the poor girl hasn’t had enough to deal with in her short life so far.  Potentially sexually assaulted as a child.  Grew up with that stigma at school.  Still traumatized from the event.  Lost her only family under horrible circumstances.  Just when you think her life is finally turning around...bam...potentially going out with a psychopath. :expressionless:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

To me, it would actually make more sense that if Ba Reum is the killer, than the fact that his psychopath genes waking up just because of that knock. At the same time, I really hope the child swap didn't really happen. You see, as I have mentioned before, it would have been an interesting approach if they would show that the son of psychopath with such genes, actually turn out to be a killer, and son of a great man (Shin Sung or Ba Reum) with similar genes could end up like that. 

Now, we don't even know if Yo Han will survive, and I would be too disappointed if he just dies like this. Also if they just go the route where Ba Reum continues Yo Han's kills now that he died (if he did), then again it wouldn't make sense to me, since he would just be a copy cat here. The drama would suddenly change from intense psychological thriller to a lame one, where the main killer would be a copy cat. 

For now, the only guy who was not available throughout the the events of the show, Mu Won's murder and even at his scene (I didn't see him, please confirm this one though) was Shin Sung, and that is the reason he is top on my suspect list here. 

As for Yo Han trying to kill Ba Reum, I think we all agree he has been keeping an eye on Ba Reum for a long time now. So much, that I think the bugging happened for him to see more of Ba Reum, than to eavesdrop on Mu Chi and Team's plan for the show. He actually reached there following Ba Reum, and was more shocked to see Hong Ju there, than Mu Chi. Coming back to him trying to kill Ba Reum, I think he is trying to do so since he strongly believes Ba Reum is the killer, and sees there is no other option than killing him. He knows it, since maybe he witnessed Grandma's murder, maybe that's why he tried to kill Ba Reum in the hospital, or now he tried to do it. He told Hong Ju "he'll tell her everything tomorrow", meaning he was determined to finish things on the deadline day the killer had given to kill Han Kook. 

But as we all discussed, they will need to explain things properly, if Ba Reum is actually the main killer. Since seeing the timelines of Mu Won's murder, and his arrival kinda make things confusing here. As I said, it is possible, but they'll need to show it here how, if he actually is the one. But at the same time, it makes sense about the video one which the killer had sent. Mainly because the Ba Reum could have shot the video before them, and then suggested the same to Mu Chi. This is in case he is the real killer. We'll have to see though. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

And to further complicate the issue, HJ looks to be pregnant with YH’s child? :blink:  She was holding a pregnancy kit and I am pretty sure I saw 2 lines on it (positive).

And so the cycle repeats.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, ferily said:

@nrllee Omg I heard about GG14DAYS and how everyone hated the ending and the ending made no sense. I hope with Mouse things will be better and nothing like that drama.. Totally agree with what you said too about BR's mom vs YH's mom. Man, just because of that hit to the head, BR is going to be a psychopath now? Come on, he was like super sweet prior to Episode 6. After episode 6, we are just going to see the devil inside of him come out..

Yeh if they get to that road he was good guy till he was hitting in the head with pscho  so he trun  one 

But that dont sit right with the question  why YH was following  him even before the granny death ??( if it was after we can understand  he was fearing he saw him that day and went to get ride of him) 

But  no the photo saying he was following  him even before BR friend  was injured  and they  were meeting  for first time  in years  after the high school  betting  case 

My mind going to suffer  

Okay watched till the end of Ep6.  I am not enthused about where the writer is taking us with the story.  I am getting feelings of dejavu (GG14DAYS).  Will give her another week to redeem herself but it’s not looking particularly promising.  So YH did the killings?  Even if he didn’t, what he did to BR doesn’t sit well with me.  So even if he was chasing the killer and thought BR was the one doing the killings, taking a hammer to his head isn’t normal behavior.

I get you dear , really I always  say I dont mind darkness  or evil trun in the story as long as they found it right ,logically  and in good written  plot  that make sense

I was here written  the craziest  theories  so I can after clamming  down accept  what they doing but the problem  they need to explain  the events  in good logic and in a way that fit the timeline 

After all we not going to set here all this time making timelines  and very good anyalse  to found out that they give wrong clues to just fool us and they cant themselves  solve that trick  they make us believe in ( solve that and explain  it well and I stand with all respect  to that perfect written) 

2 hours ago, rainbowwarm said:

had the same feeling before, if BR is the killer/the son of the killer, he would probably do the same thing like his dad - he just wanted somebody to give birth to his child...

If he really is, then he more scary then HHS in many levels , we talking  about hunting  and causing this girl pain at many stages before grooming her 

@nrllee I understand  your  confusion  here, let the logic explaining of events aside , the bigger  problem  is the massage  here 

I am too sign of to see the battle  between the born nature  and environmental and the writer said she want to build  a story where psycho  feel remorse  or know they have another choices for the victims  family sake 

but here if she only make every child who had the gene  a killers then that different  massage  it totally saying there no hope just kill them before  they born 

( that make the nature win in BR case and he just ended evil and the bad environment  win in YH case  when he has to suffer  all his life and also trun evil, so it just let aside the affect  of good environment here) 

I though and I still believe  that one of them if it BR or another should make it different  and it has to be a big part on the story just like the others  too not just show that a little by the end 

I still cant judge from what we saw I am saying crazy plots  coming but as I said I will wait they have the right to have chance to prove we wrong  

See we all know that BR can be killer but when they show that he really can be it wasn't  acceptable  not cause he cant be we know that but cause they didn't  make it sit good with the drama events  till now 

this is the line of argument that the writer is putting forth, then honestly why even bother trying to raise your children well?  Because if they are born bad, there’s no way you can change their temperament.  So you should just make sure you bear children that don’t have the gene.  And abort those who do.  What happened to innocent till proven

Yes that what I am talking about that what made me angry not just who the killer  

5 hours ago, ferily said:

@nona88 about the whole body switching thing. Plot twist, Jae Hoon switched it's soul and brain with Bareum so now Bareum is the killer now, that's why we see him kill the bird :joy: Also I feel like BR isn't the killer either, but I definitely agree with you about him being a psychopath. We are going to see his psychopath

Dear stop that I am fearing the writer can hear our crazy though and do that.

out of all the crazies  things I said I regret  joking about that the most,  they making body or soul swapping  ( really that not fantastic  or rom com ) please no

I maybe stop joking in this fourm from now on if that really was the case 

Okay let take the serious  round if BR  not jae hoon ( please writer , god) and  he didnt  kill all this people  and they only again mislead us to think he is jae  hoon and HHS son ( I will ignore  all the hints and the logic  outside  to say he not ) 

But we all agree he was one of the baby's  with the psycho  gene( we agree on that from 2 episode  at least) 

Then  what the explain  if the bird murder , 

The only logic  have three explaining:

1. that Br  was aware and  trying  so hard all those year to control his pscho  side cause his good growing environment  raising in good family and good church  community  life but when he wake up after the injury  he was still not in his full control so his evil side take control ( I am trying to be logical here  as much as it possible but :surprisedwut:)  and he didnt  kill anyone  till now beside the poor bird 

2.  BR  had muilty  personality:unamused:( I am trying here) , as his mother raise him and he himself had put to much effort  to win over his evil side , it cause burying  that side deep inside him with another personality  that was sleeping for  so long , that explain  the to much to believe  good personality we saw till ep 5  since he throw all  the bad feeling into the other personality ? And for logic side let see he just wake up so he still not a killer just for the timeline  of the events  benefit, when he couldn't  be in many places at the same time or fake his injury he didn't  do anything  till now, so it was the other personality  that show up when BR was weak mentally and kill the bird

3. Br  is the biggest  psycho ,  he the killer; he the head mind and he has people  work for him and follow  his orders  , some killing was doing by him and some by the one  of his partners  or followers  , since he enjoy watch the victims  reacting and the  game players closely  more then  the killing itself   

I am trying to be logic I refuse  the choice  where he was 100% innocent  before the someone smatch  his head ( since that more crazy and loving to make everyone  evil for little  reasons) 

Edit: if it choice  1 or 2 then the real  battle  between  natural  and neutral statring now 

As I am saying to myself  clam down they can just make sense out of this ( people  change and learn from there mistakes  it was so long from the GG14DAYS  drama days )

But I am fearing I am not the one who learn from my mistakes  this years was supposed  to be so good with so much good dramas but most of them them now go crazy behind  my what mind can take 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@nona88 Let's just hope the writer doesn't pull anything too crazy on us... :sweatingbullets: Hmm I wonder if Yo Han recognize Bareum back in high school when Chi Gook and Bareum saved him... If that's the case, maybe that's why he has so much interest in BR?

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Yeah @ferily.  And think about poor BY.  As if the poor girl hasn’t had enough to deal with in her short life so far.  Potentially sexually assaulted as a child.  Grew up with that stigma at school.  Still traumatized from the event.  Lost her only family under horrible circumstances.  Just when you think her life is finally turning around...bam...potentially going out with a psychopath. :expressionless:

Oh please noo :bawling: Our poor Bong Yi, she has gone through enough -- with her grandma death and her trauma. She doesn't need BR to turn on her as well. I hope that BR and BY relationship will stay the same and not change. Please drama writers don't make BR become a psychopath for BY sake. The girl has gone through enough already! She needs one person in her life that cares for her! Also that scene where she was looking at BR while sleeping, saying she has one person on her side to take care of her, OMG what if that was foreshadowing to what's to come with BR personality switch :scream:

39 minutes ago, nrllee said:

And to further complicate the issue, HJ looks to be pregnant with YH’s child? :blink:  She was holding a pregnancy kit and I am pretty sure I saw 2 lines on it (positive).

And so the cycle repeats.

OMG wait HJ might be pregnant?!!?

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Did anyone think there were 2 little boys praying at that church scene in the beginning of Ep6?  During the flashback.  It flashed by very quickly but there was the back of this little boy

spacer.png

this one looked to be JaeHoon who we see reciting the words

then there’s this other boy (the camera flits past him and it’s fast but his back profile doesn’t look like JH?).  Unless it’s just the angle and it is JH.

spacer.png

:lol: I am clutching at straws here.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, nrllee said:

then there’s this other boy (the camera flits past him and it’s fast but his back profile doesn’t look like JH?).  Unless it’s just the angle and it is JH.

I think the hairstyle is a bit different here. Like the one in the first pic has shorter hair at the back, compared to the second one. But once again, as you said, it could be because of the angle. :rubchin:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

This drama certainly has me on the edge!! Just that there were some portions that i was confused, like the part where the TV director shut down the filming of the TV show and suddenly we are brought back to 10 mins before the thing happen? Then the Police had the chance to issue the warrant because the blood stains found in the shoe match Daniel Lee but previously it didn't when Mo Chi and his detective shin sent for testing?

Anyway, am liking the way the drama ends each time, with suspense and curiosity. Not sure if BR killer gene was activated?? Anyway are we still expecting 20 episodes? Its 1 and 1/2 hours and seems like the drama is progressing quite fast....

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

@Sleepy Owl I think that’s why we have different voiceovers and the past is murky.  We are hearing 2 (or maybe 3) different voiceovers spliced together.  The envelope with the DNA data that YH hid looked new.  Daniel probably handed it to YH.  I don’t think his mom ever told him about the test/gene.  That’s why when he spoke to her that night, he asked if she knew he was a murderer (had the gene).

And yes. HJ is pregnant with YH’s child.

spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

37 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

I still on ep 4 1/3 way in

I am curious why people think BR is the psycho anyone can give me insight? 

I dont really good at investigating on this kind of drama

If we ignore  all the hints in that episode  and the previously one you can just understand  when you get to the last scene of ep 6 ( really the last scene) 

It not  just insights we were talking about a lot about that in the  last two pages  but I think watching  it by yourself  make different  ( trust me the  only admiring things in that is how wonderful  LSG act that ) 

Ah dont count one ep 4 since ep 5 going to throw you back off the track and then ep 6 coming to pull you again 

I am not sure what ep 7 will do??. 

32 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Sleepy Owl I think that’s why we have different voiceovers and the past is murky.  We are hearing 2 (or maybe 3) different voiceovers spliced together.  The envelope with the DNA data that YH hid looked new.  Daniel probably handed it to YH.  I don’t think his mom ever told him about the test/gene.  That’s why when he spoke to her that night, he asked if she knew he was a murderer (had the gene

We back then to muilty or more killers or  and different  view of events  when there always  someone  also there  

But what that say about BR now

If I assume  he not bad ( let the bird aside  he breaking  my heart till now ) 

If BR not bad , if Daniel  give Yh the true about the others kids and YH was watching all of them to know who the killer  

Then did he mistake  BR so he want to kill him, or did he really discover  the real one 

And if I am going to let the bird aside :dissapointed_relieved: okay I am taking about the bird when killing the priest  and what he do to the kid was worse ( but not ready to talk about them now that BR could be who did it) 

Again even without the bird  scene, BR acting was not  innocent  in ep 6 , for example  when they call him to tell him they found granny  DNA on YH house why he rushed  there????? 

They tell him they found evidence  , they going to have warrants  and go there and go after YH, there no reason for BR  to rush there when the police  was going any way beside him fearing that the police  will find something  against him since YH was after him 

( dont tell me he purely want to save the kid and couldn't  wait that was werid even without the bird scene ) 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 7
  • Blob 1

26 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Sleepy Owl I think that’s why we have different voiceovers and the past is murky.  We are hearing 2 (or maybe 3) different voiceovers spliced together.  The envelope with the DNA data that YH hid looked new.  Daniel probably handed it to YH.  I don’t think his mom ever told him about the test/gene.  That’s why when he spoke to her that night, he asked if she knew he was a murderer (had the gene).

And yes. HJ is pregnant with YH’s child.

Well, I do think that there are at least 2 different voiceovers. I think the envelope with the DNA data is something that either Daniel handed him, or he could have asked for the testing himself on Ba Reum. Ba Reum was unconscious in hospital for sometime, and he could have pulled some hair and sent it for testing. 

Regarding him asking his mom, in a third person method, I actually think he was referring to Ba Reum. Not too sure about the child swap thing, but I am sure that Ji Eun knows Ba Reum, given how she reacted when she saw him in the hospital. 

Hong Ju is pregnant with his child, and Yo Han is the prime suspect for the serial murders. I am unsure whether HJ will go for the abortion or do the gene test and then decide to go for it or she will not really go for it.

Another thing I noticed by checking out the scene in second episode is that, as BY also pointed out, the killer seems to be prefer his right hand for using the knife. He stabbed the woman in that episode with his right hand holding umbrella with his left. He even slit Mu Won's throat with his right hand.

No matter who the killer is, I really want this to be a proper psychological thriller, and not the one with "multiple personality" or other stuff. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1