@rocher22, @nrllee I actually checked the scene where he ate, and kinda concluded that he is right handed. Didn't find any scene to see which hand he uses to write. I did miss out those details though. So maybe if those things are not mistake, he might actually be ambidextrous here.

15 minutes ago, cherriesblue said:

But how did the killer have an insight about the victims private lives?

For example, that woman with the daughter who didn't want to sleep around.  It was a conversation between she and her mom.  Unless the mom told the police about this? 

If so, then its probably someone from the police.

The killer is known to test his victims. So maybe, the scene which we saw where that woman refused to sit and have some talk with a rich dude despite her boss/friend asking her to, was his way to test her :rubchin:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@rocher22 I noticed JH drew with his right hand and he pulled out the knife from his dad with his left.  YH is definitely left handed.  Maybe both BR and he are ambidextrous. The crutch I guess can be used under either arm so it didn’t really matter that much

I dont know if that scene when he open the juice  bottle  say he left hand too 

I do the same I am right  handed  person ( eating , written  doing most of the things)

But when it come to open things I usually  hold with my right  hand and open with left hand or when I have to do something  that needed  two hands  I usually  ended  making the right hand hold things( since it more steady to do the holding) and let left hand do the work

so that not saying I am  ambidextrous since I cant do most of basic things in the left hand ( it just from habit  there things I am more comfortable  using the left hand, and it more had to do with me doing handcrafted things as my hobby, so I used from young age to use my left hand more on this kind of things )  

I dont know if that related  I am just saying that when people  by chance seeing me do that they think I am lefty or that I am ambidextrous when I am not 

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

Okay I will like this drama for one reason there a writer  who maybe prove he more crazy then me when it come to wild crazy plot  thinking ( I cant believe  that what I call crazy wild theory  maybe come to be true in this drama )   I am not spoilering but maybe it really wasnt that crazy about all what I wrote about HHS wife did in the past and about the really  ID of HHS real son 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 2

I have a theory about DK.  Each time someone discovers a dead, there is a close-up on his face and you can see a sort of sorrow but also fascination. It happened when BY discovered her grandmother was dead, and when MC sees MW. I wonder if he is not doing this for his art, getting to see how people react to losing a dear one so that he can get inspired for his movies and/or his book.

I am getting more convinced that Officer SS might be the killer. At some point the man on the phone says that MC is so smart and that is why he is his fan. It hinted to a closer relationship than just killer and detective, no?

@Sleepy Owl Something you said me made that of something. When you say that YH is after the killer, I wonder if Daniel Lee did not call YH to tell him about the other ones with the gene and that officer SS (who might have seen Daniel Lee at the hospital looking for YH) arrived early to kill him?

@bedifferentI also think BR might be envy. The only thing is that BR never went to TV, am I wrong? He saved YH too, seems like he did most of the work, but did not appear on TV. I do not think YH's friend is envy because you have to do the opposite. He is envious of YH, then it cannot be him.

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

spacer.png

foooookkkkk.. BR fight YH and BR end up kills the bird ㅠ.ㅠ 

I don't even know what he said...

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

My heart cannot take this anymore... Ep 6 was so dark.. it was so intense..

spacer.png

I EVEN REWATCH THE WHOLE EP 5 and the fact is:

BR who suggests MC to make fake footage of the kid.. I REPEAT BR is the one who suggest the idea..

As i stated before that the killer might be ambidextrous, but it doesnt make sense IF BR really has a broken leg then he changed crutch position even more his leg has been hit by the bike rider not long ago.. 

Oh my God.. I think i cannot even believe what i am saying..

spacer.png

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

OMG  OMG  is that another trick shooting  again like in end of  ep 4 you know I cant trust what i am saying anymore  since they keep playing  with the visual  true 

It not like we didn't  see that coming  and even  make theories  about it but still what I cant believe  if they really making that happen  or it another  trick of what we see 

Major spoiler  be aware 

Spoiler

If that true, they make us see BR kill the bird, psychopath  cant control  themselves  infront  of animals  they cant hide their  true infront of them 

And it harder for them to act infront  of animals  and hold themselves  then they do infront  of people  

Even the ones who not killers  they tend to not raise or even  be around  animals    

If that scene was true and not another visual  trick I dont why but for something......

they playing a dangerous  game here making us double  again and again till we get to point when they show the hint of true and we dont take it thinking  it another trick ( the twist inside  twist  inside  twist.........) 

But if that true that explains  why he give her the bird he couldn't  control  himself  so he give it  to her to stop himself  from killing  it 

But still he psychopath  that doesn't  mean he kill  people  already  right ?   Anyway  it not going to end well if he keep  involving those people   if he already  killer or not he going to end bad seeing what he had to see now 

They really can suprise me choicing how to show things that I already  know but the way they doing it still suprise  me 

Not paying it , they playing with so much for me to pay anything they give  now 

And another  trick I dont fall for 

Spoiler

When yh  said to his mother you know  that your son is a series  killer  that dont mean he was admiting  that he a killer  

What if he was talking about another son, I still believe  that the mother did something  to her son in the past that YH isnt the son she fear and tried  to kill in the past 

Edit : just to be sure we will never go crazy in this drama plot to body's/ souls switching :joy: right we have a serious  drama here we not going  to scifi though  

forgive  me it was a heavy  episode  and week I have to make sure it not going to get wrong since i am sure it going to go darker  but at least not wrong 

Yh  clearly was from long time following   BR the photo on his house was focusing on BR even before the granny  die  , he go to check on him for reason  I am more sure now that BR is the real son of HHS 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Everyone in different forums are going crazy after ep 6.

They all are trying to come up with theories and putting scene by scene analysis of the characters.

At this rate I am pretty sure, people will probably start to analyse even the advertisements shown during the break of the drama.

Ps: Episode 6 was great...

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, Dev11O said:

Everyone in different forums are going crazy after ep 6.

They all are trying to come up with theories and putting scene by scene analysis of the characters.

At this rate I am pretty sure, people will probably start to analyse even the advertisements shown during the break of the drama.

Ps: Episode 6 was great...

Ha ha ha... I don't blame them. It is getting a tad bit too complicated to be honest. Frankly, at this point, it makes me want to stop analyzing and just enjoy the ride.

That said... I do not think YH is the killer (the tears at the end). So now we are back with BR?...

That last scene... *sigh*

It reminds me of a LSG interview; he gave it a few years ago I think and he said that he wanted to play a villain. Guess this might be it...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

YH is not the killer  for me  ( or the only killer ) there so much evidence  for me to believe  that  ( okay I am mystery  freak dont like easy things :joy:) but I am serious  now 

Yh  obviously  was following  BR, he was suspect  of him when he talk to his mother he said " you know your son is a series  killer,"  he didnt  say you know that "  I am" 

If my crazy idea that the mother switch  the children  when they were  young then she all the time was knowing or following  what her son doing  that was her biggest  sin  and in the same time making YH living as HHS son and destroy his life 

I dont know if BR is the killer  till now , but he sure a psychopath , maybe he really was trying to win the battle  against  himself  and didn't  kill till now or maybe he was killing from young age  

But I think the fact that YH was following  him and check  on him mean at least that BR mostly be the real  son of HHS or at least  YH thought  that  

I dont know if what happen  in the last scene was BR psychopath  awakening  or he was like that from the start and he also get hit in his brain with hummer so yeh there the medical  road of damage  the brain  explaining ( which I dont like already  )

Yeh we wrote so much theories  till now but I know the game will start next week when we really see what is BR made of !!!

I still hope he not the killer  even if he a psychopath i still  want to trust that what we born with dont decide  our life  I want to see the case when a born psychopath  can use his own darkness  to fight darkness  rather then be drawing  by it 

And mostly  I am worry  for BY really, what this girl have to deal with more , if BR really was the one who killed  her granny  ( and yeh they killing the romance  and turn  it to horror each time we see them together)

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

16 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Episode 5 was brutal. Go Mu-Chi Hyung :tears:

We guessed right about the fake video.  BR is not the killer. DK is still on my suspect list. Officer SS is still on the suspect list as well.

Just watch episode 6 now and all this is going to change...

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, carolinedl said:
18 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Episode 5 was brutal. Go Mu-Chi Hyung :tears:

We guessed right about the fake video.  BR is not the killer. DK is still on my suspect list. Officer SS is still on the suspect list as well.

Just watch episode 6 now and all this is going to change...

I think we all have to be ready to change our mind muilty times from now on 

:evilelmo:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

Sigh.  Really?  Haven’t watched Ep6.  I guess this is GG14Days writer after all.  She did exactly the same thing there.  Just when you are making sense of it, she throws another curveball and adds another plot twist.  In the end it was so knotted up with twists that it just made zero sense because she couldn’t untie all the knots.  20eps of this?  :blink:.  So did the bird actually have a broken leg or did BR break it in the first place?  Is he stalking BY then?  :blink:  I read he got a hit on the head so that could’ve resulted in his sudden turn?  I need to watch Ep6.  If it starts to head down the nonsensical path and writer decides to choose the baby swap narrative (and somehow JH is actually BR because some swapping happened somewhere) I will likely bail.  :huh:

BR can’t exactly fake a leg injury after a car accident.  He was in hospital?  What does that say about the doctors treating him?  So is the writer going to say that BR killed grandma after all and YH is the good guy because he was about to inject poison into his drip line so he could kill BR and stop the killings that way?  That’s too twisted?

Don’t tell me BR has some Jekyll Hyde split personality where he is kind BR and then serial killer BR at the same time?

I will watch Ep6 and see if the story is heading down the rabbit hole and into Wonderland territory (where it becomes nonsensical). 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Sigh.  Really?  Haven’t watched Ep6.  I guess this is GG14Days writer after all.  She did exactly the same thing there.  Just when you are making sense of it, she throws another curveball and adds another plot twist.  In the end it was so knotted up with twists that it just made zero sense because she couldn’t untie all the knots.  20eps of this?

Watch it dear and come back I need someone  to explain  to me some things that dont get mix well with my logic 

Spoiler

like how MC was shocking that she still send him money every month I know she used different name , but   he keep accept  money all the those years without even being curious  who sending money!!!  ) especially  when he already a growing  up man who dont need help 

okay I know that little   for the major that happening but I cant get over this and all the little  details  ( I understand  you the GG14days shock I lived that too) 

So did the bird actually have a broken leg or did BR break it in the first place?  Is he stalking BY then?  

I said they not just killing the romance  they even make horror  to watch them together  again  

You know we saw that coming  but it still :surprisedwut:

I read he got a hit on the head so that could’ve resulted in his sudden turn?  I need to watch Ep6.  If it starts to head down the nonsensical path and writer decides to choose the baby swap narrative (and somehow JH is actually BR because some swapping happened somewhere) I will likely bail.  :huh:

Yeh turing like that cause the head injury  , going to the children  swapping  in the past is crazy - you see I was the one who said that idea first and laughed at myself  saying it a crazy idea   before others laught at me

and now they mosty  will made that (  I said the writer  more crazy then my crazy thoughts that new to me even from GG14days writer, I thought i am the most crazy and wild :isannoyed:

BR can’t exactly fake a leg injury after a car accident.  He was in hospital?  What does that say about the doctors treating him?  So is the writer going to say that BR killed grandma after all and YH is the good guy because he was about to inject poison into his drip line so he could kill BR and stop the killings that way?  That’s too twisted?

Let have faith it going to be not like this , it not going to make everyone  stupid  for the mystery 

Don’t tell me BR has some Jekyll Hyde split personality where he is kind BR and then serial killer BR at the same time?

That going the next 2 weeks question  if they didnt  show us more ,is BR faking ? Or he have muilty  personality  ?????? 

Okay I gave up I keep saying u dont want that and this I feel like I am being bad here but really I dont want all those 

Let not be panic let wait and see ( dear after watching  it come and tell us did it fe better  or like me it make me more confused) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Well well, there are several reasons for Yo Han to not be the killer here, or the mail killer at least. The killer we are dealing with is a meticulous dude, and Yo Han does not seem to be that meticulous to me. Yes, he did the bugging, but if he would have been the killer, he would never keep those shoes hidden at home. Not to forget the fact that, Grandma's death would eventually lead to him given the fact that she was at his home that day. You see, with some proper investigation, Mu Chi was able to find his way there. 

Now I seriously think @nona88 Chingu was right with her theory of baby swap, and although I really hope that is not the case, I seriously think that actually is the case. The fact that Yo Han told her "You know your son is the killer" wasn't directed towards himself. Now the question is, since when did the baby swap happen? Or did it actually happen? We clearly saw that woman remembering telling JH "I should not have given birth to you". Was it that she abandoned him after the incident and something happened leading her to adopt Yo Han. Anyway, one way or the other, it seems pretty obvious Ba Reum is Head Hunter's son, given the fact that how Ji Eun reacted on seeing him, and also as how Yo Han referred to the killer as her and she reacted that way. 

Other thing is that, on learning about the search warrant, Yo Han certainly took away all the photos and burnt. Also the human genetic testing results. There is a high chance that either Daniel Lee had given to him by that I mean had it delivered to him, or he did the testing using Ba Reum's DNA to know whether he has psychopathic genes or not. He had another secret room in the basement room, but well, that seemed to be full of Ba Reum's pics, meaning he had been kinda stalking Ba Reum.

If Ba Reum is the killer, he killed Mu Won, filled his stomach with rocks, tied him up, fought with Bong Yi, ran away and then, he arrived with taxi? Not too sure how time difference there was in the killer fleeing, and Ba Reum arriving. He kind of arrived late since the Police had already arrived, the place had already gotten crowded too. Yo Han was already there. Ba Reum is still on my suspect list. I am more suspicious to him than I am on Yo Han. What I wonder is, will Yo Han survive or not. It would be too disappointed if he ends up dead here. Hong Ju seems to be pregnant with his child too. I wonder if she will do the psychopathic genes test on their child.

Another thing is that, I feel like things will get more and more complicated soon. Kim Duk Soo is getting free, Head Hunter seems to be planning to get out of the prison faking his disease. The killer I am sure is still on lose. For now, I am still highly suspicious of Shin Sung and Ba Reum. I feel sad for Han Kook though, poor kid was too courageous to not play as per the killer's rules, even when he knew that he could be killed. Poor kid, just because he has a pure soul, he could die. But since both Ba Reum and Yo Han are down, he could be saved, hopefully. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Sigh.  Really?  Haven’t watched Ep6.  I guess this is GG14Days writer after all.  She did exactly the same thing there.  Just when you are making sense of it, she throws another curveball and adds another plot twist.  In the end it was so knotted up with twists that it just made zero sense because she couldn’t untie all the knots.  20eps of this?  :blink:.  So did the bird actually have a broken leg or did BR break it in the first place?  Is he stalking BY then?  :blink:  I read he got a hit on the head so that could’ve resulted in his sudden turn?  I need to watch Ep6.  If it starts to head down the nonsensical path and writer decides to choose the baby swap narrative (and somehow JH is actually BR because some swapping happened somewhere) I will likely bail. 

I know... I was thinking the same thing. I cannot just continue watching plot twist that exist just for the sake of misleading viewers. I guess I'll wait a bit more but if this is just going to be like that, I will loose interest and only fast-forward to the last minutes of the show. I have no previous experience with the writer, but I also felt that it was just starting to lack logic. How can BR be the killer when he was at so many different places during episode 5? How can he kill BY's grandmother while chasing someone and getting run over in the process? BR seems to be able to fake a lot of things, puking being one (I will not get over the fact that he fake puked or made himself puke). Etc...

I don't understand how you can have such a realistic show, asking important questions about nature and nurture, politics and ethics and then just turn it into a ridiculous soap. Beats me. I'll gove the writer and cast/crew the benefit of the doubt for now but...

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

Okay if I have to be crazy then let go all the way to see if the writer  really have choice  my craziest  plot that I myself  thought it was just for fun not the most logical  one to choice  

The childs swapping:

When I said HHS wife swapped  the baby's I though that she took BR mother child , since she looked so envious  that she at least had chance since the baby  father was a nice guy 

No matter  if BR was that child or not 

Let tell my wildest  though that I joked  about early  

HHS mother take another mother baby  and and put her baby  in his place ( he can be BR or another baby  we dont know for sure till now) 

Her baby is jae hoon,  she was keeping checking on him or just by chance that day go to see him and saw what he was doing to his brother  so she tried to kill him and later she know that his   family( the one he live with )   were killed and that he a suspect  so a out of fear she keep hidden  and even change her name around that time ( since she was still go with her real name when the teen  MC come to see her) 

She told YH about him not being her real son at some point or maybe he found out himself  and confirmed  her 

YH  was suspect  the real son is killer or just by chance he was curious  about  the real son so go to see him and watch him and by chance he found about his true ( if it really BR) 

Now the most creepy thought  I had about jae hoon 

You know what the craziest  things I though  about back then when I suspect  that  jae  hoon not YH and the mother in that house isnt HHS wife , and that we dont know who survived  the family's  murder  and said it can be one of the children who survived , the craziest  thing I thought that BY is fitting the age of the young girl ( the one who creeper me with one scene) 

I said to myself  she orphanage  too , what if it her grandmother  from her father  side raise her and jae  hoon was adopted  or raise by relative  of his mother but I let go that theory back then, since   there no way they will  go that crazy , and there no way she don't know her mother face she see the photo on his house  

but now let go crazy since they can go to that road , maybe she wasnt her birth  mother and jae  hoon mother  marry  into that family  with her child after the mother  die , maybe the grandmother  hide everything  from her even her parents  photos  saying it was burn  and nothing left( she was so young and maybe had trauma  and lost memory) there many explaining they can use if they want to go that road 

But what make me more dont want her to be that girl it Is if BR really is jae  hoon, if he really the killer  that mean he keep her a live as child and he stalk  her after she grown his own sister ( real or step one) that mean it was all planned  from the start and that going to be the creepiest  feeling I will get for just thinking before they looked so cute together   

Yeh that why I didnt even wrote about it before  and throw that thought  aside and that why I still wishing to be  really  wrong about everything, I will be happy  to be wrong  

That creepy even to me mystery lover ( that mot mystery  that a crazy soap )

I am telling myself you thinking creepy  now wake up, 

OMG  please  make me wrong 

Oh No Reaction GIF by CA in LA

• Like 2
  • Shocked 3
  • Blob 2

Can someone tell me if this drama is preproduced?  I get the feeling this writer hasn’t fixed the ending and decides to write it as she goes along just so she can give us plot twist after plot twist.  Currently she’s making us believe that JaeHoon is the killer (in the making) - linking the “I am God” signatory at the end of Ep5 with the promise made by JH that he will henceforth punish people who believe in God’s nonsense (because God never answered his prayer).

Q1 did JH go back to the church after he killed his step dad and siblings?  That’s why his face was stained with blood?  And uttered that promise to himself?  If so, then why did the serial killer say his first killing was messy (and it was the boxer)?  That already doesn’t make sense. 

Person that was there beating BY up was ruthless.  That was really hard to watch.  It’s improbable that she could’ve held that knife blade with her hands to stop him from plunging it into her.  But whatever.   BR only arrived (still on his crutches) after that altercation.  The timeline for BR doesn’t fit in well with MW killing or BY fight.  MW didn’t seem to know his killer?  He had ample time to just blurt his name out (unless he was masked?) whilst the live stream occurred?  MW knows BR.  And knows DK.  The only person he doesn’t know is Officer SS.   BY says guy was right handed.  Hmm...maybe our theory of killer being ambidextrous is a valid one.

What is the killer’s fascination with MC?  There’s something there.  Why would he keep challenging him when he’s already “defeated” MC with the death of his brother?

I will give the writer one thing.  I like how she portrayed MW and what he represents (the Christian religion).  Forgiveness right to the end.  Just like Christ.  MW walked the talk.  I liked the scene when MC was eating his brother’s last meal cooked for him and saw a vision of MW.  Like the last supper.  His brother never once blamed him.  I guess it begs the question if some have the serial killer gene, do some have a kindness/tender hearted gene?   Closure for the brothers.  

Officer SS is still top of my list.  His surname?  Shin?  It means “God” in Korean.  So what he wrote on the church wall?  신상 Is his Korean name.  
spacer.png

spacer.png

Everything about him doesn’t add up.  He is “dumb” enough to contaminate evidence in a ziplock bag (coffee stick) and yet he’s smart enough to deduce that MC planted evidence in the bin (the shoes with blood stains)?  That just doesn’t add up.

43 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I don't understand how you can have such a realistic show, asking important questions about nature and nurture, politics and ethics and then just turn it into a ridiculous soap. Beats me. I'll gove the writer and cast/crew the benefit of the doubt for now but...

I agree.  I am watching to see how she delivers on the important questions about nature vs nurture.  To me, if she trashes nurture (both moms gave it their utmost to raise their boys well) by having either BR or YH become a serial killer, she’s pretty much stabbed every mother in the heart by saying that nothing you do matters in the end, if your child was born with those tendencies, they eventually come out...so you might as well end it at the fetal stage and save yourself the heartache? :crazy: :thumbsdown:

I only watched first half.  Have to stop and finish later.  Those are my initial thoughts.

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

Oh gosh that ending of episode 6 though... Okay, my thoughts about Bareum not being the killer still stand, BUT I feel like with the ending of episode 6, I feel like the psychopath gene in Bareum is starting to come about? :crazy: Honestly, this drama keeps showing that Yo Han is the killer (Bareum even smelled mint smell when he arrived to the scene in the beginning of the episode), but I feel like Yo Han is like the main killer's right hand man or something. The drama keeps showing that Yo Han is the killer but I think we have a real mastermind behind these killings :isannoyed: that or the drama writer is just trying to make us think too hard about the killer.

I don't think Bareum is apart of any of the killings that we've seen NOR killed the priest because: 1) He's in crutches and 2) the timing of Bong Yi fighting the killer and Bareum coming in doesn't make sense. HOWEVER, I feel like the drama might start going down the route of Bareum being a possible killer because of the psychopath gene.. Didn't it say in some synopsis that Bareum changes after a certain accident?? End of episode 6 is that accident? :huh:

Also wow, Go Moo Chi figuring out that all of the killer's killings are related to the 7 deadly sings and each person corresponds to a sin.. Ugh why did the brother have to die. Literally the saddest death ever. I mean from episode 1 when I watched Go Moo Chi and his brother, I was like, ONE OF THEM is going to die. And here we are in episode 5-6, Go Moo Chi's brothers. Also when Go Moo Chi was talking to the other detective and saying he lost everything precious to him, I was like, YOUR. B-R-O-T-H-E-R. Ughhh knew the drama was foreshadowing that...

Man, but what an episode... Here's to another week of trying to figure out what is going to happen now :Fist1:

EDIT: @nona88 about the whole body switching thing. Plot twist, Jae Hoon switched it's soul and brain with Bareum so now Bareum is the killer now, that's why we see him kill the bird :joy: Also I feel like BR isn't the killer either, but I definitely agree with you about him being a psychopath. We are going to see his psychopath-ness(?) or psychopath self unveil after episode 6.

@Dev11O Hahaha! People are going to start analyzing advertisements, like you said, and even the camera angles and every small details in the drama :lol:

• Like 5
  • Blob 2