@carolinedl you have a point there.  When the killer said one of the kills wasn’t him I thought it was ChiKook until they found his clothes and cross reference on the chapel roof.  Had it been the killer CK wouldn’t be alive.  It just seemed like a rushed job.  In daylight.  Very risky.  Did he send his underling to do it?

@confusedheart326 I did think about the priest faking his disabilities but can he fake it to doctors too?  MC approached JH’s/JY’s mom at the florist to ask for money for his brother’s surgeries.  So they aren’t fake?  That’s my main reason for crossing him off the list.  But if the writer opts to paint him as the killer then poor MC.  He’s already buried his parents. To discover that his brother is a psychopath too would be terribly cruel. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, carolinedl said:

@GretuleWelcome!!

I also wondered about that, but after seeing him puke a few times, I wondered if he was really faking it... I mean, can you fake vomit? Ha ha...

Thank you! I know it's odd but I mean if he's a psychopath he is going to be a phenomenal actor too, also he puked when he seen a dead cat, but was fine when blood was dripping on his hands which was a little odd :blink:

• LOL 6

4 hours ago, Gretule said:

Thank you! I know it's odd but I mean if he's a psychopath he is going to be a phenomenal actor too, also he puked when he seen a dead cat, but was fine when blood was dripping on his hands which was a little odd :blink:

I agree.  :lol:  He doesn’t fit the profile.

cr https://www.soompi.com/article/1459587wpp/watch-mouse-cast-talk-about-key-scenes-in-the-drama-how-the-show-balances-light-and-dark-and-more

Kyung Soo Jin (HongJu) is asked to pick between Sung Yo Han (Kwon Hwa Woon) and Go Moo Chi. She says, “Yo Han brings out a maternal instinct,” and the others make fun of her for choosing Yo Han when Go Moo Chi (Lee Hee Joon) is right there. Later, she says about her character, “I’m a big fan of the show ‘Unanswered Questions,’ and I’ve seen almost every episode. That’s how I’d absorbed all the gestures for that kind of educational social program.”

Huh?  I feel maternally protective towards him too but no way am I going to be sleeping with him.  :blink: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Wait. Don’t tell me his time is up too?  And he’s also headed for the morgue? :tears:

EDIT - tVN confirmed it for us that other pregnant lady at Daniel’s lab/office is BR’s mom?  Is that what the caption says?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

@confusedheart326Good idea to entertain.  I am not sure Moo Won is physically strong enough to run after his victims and over powered them, especially the boxer.  Although the killer did say he chose Song Young on the night he didn't feel well.  His hand deformity would make it hard for him to maintain control during struggles, the victim has the upper hand with two hands at the very least.  The Bible verse, an eye for an eye...

Could it mean whatever he takes from the victims is what he lacks or don't have? in the literal sense.

@holyfea @carolinedlI too suspect that Mrs Sung got herself out of an unhappy (unappreciated? abusive?) marriage after the incident.  Perhaps Jaehoon helped by pulling out the knife (his fingerprints made him a suspect) then acquitted himself with the lie detector test... giving two people, Yo Han and Mrs Sung, a new life.  This could explain her change of attitude toward him... from hate to supportive.  She even nurture his development and sent him to medical school.  Their relationship is underlined with her fear of his genetic disposition, potentially could become a psychopath like his father.  Her hands trembled when she talked to Daniel Lee, she was adamant that he was wrong in his prediction.  But for sure, something big happened that day to make her change her attitude toward Yo Han.

@nrlleeMaybe the victim that the killer referred to that is not his doing is Daniel Lee.  MC mentioned 6 victims at the presscon.  The reporter noted that he left out Chi Kook, the 7th victim.  CK is his kill.

@Sleepy Owlnice catch with the date and year.  Thank you. 

Shin Sang noted that Kim Joo Sung was killed around 8:10pm 10/28/2019.  His broken watch froze the time of death.  It was around the time of the first press conference when the killer called in.  Before he died, while packing, Joo Sung stopped to turn on the news.  Why would he be interested and how does he know the time of the presscon?  Daniel Lee is the person remotely connected to Kim Joo Sung among all the victims. Maybe Joo Sung was checking to see if MC would mention Daniel Lee in the presscon.

Ba Reum was still hospitalized at the time.  Han Kook the child disappeared at 3 pm earlier on the same day.  The kid's kidnapping was planned by the caller/killer to grab MC and the public interest.  Han Kook was used to force MC to look for the common link among all the victims.  Doing it on air gave the cases a sense of urgency and importance.

I feel like I am going around in circle :headbang:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

nrlleeMaybe the victim that the killer referred to that is not his doing is Daniel Lee.  MC mentioned 6 victims at the presscon.  The reporter noted that he left out Chi Kook, the 7th victim.  CK is his kill.

Good catch.  I guess CK is not dead so possibly why he wasn’t listed.  Did MC mention Daniel in the press con?  Daniel’s body hasn’t been found yet.  I thought the context was the killer was watching MC rattle off names (who did he name?) and he rang him to say that out of the ones he named, one of them wasn’t his doing?  

8 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Shin Sang noted that Kim Joo Sung was killed around 8:10pm 10/28/2019.  His broken watch froze the time of death.  It was around the time of the first press conference when the killer called in.  Before he died, while packing, Joo Sung stopped to turn on the news.  Why would he be interested and how does he know the time of the presscon? 

Yeah that was odd.  But didn’t he also say that the killer rang MC from that location?  The facts are getting hazy :lol:.  

feel like I am going around in circle

This writer does tend to do that to the audience.  Maybe take a step back and wait for her to reveal more. :lol:  It’s a long way to the 20eps finale.  I hope she also gives us some background about HH’s MO and his victims. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Good catch.  I guess CK is not dead so possibly why he wasn’t listed.  Did MC mention Daniel in the press con?  

Yeah that was odd.  But didn’t he also say that the killer rang MC from that location?  The facts are getting hazy :lol:.  

MC didn’t mention Daniel Lee at the presscon.  There also is nothing from Daniel on Jo Min Jung either cuz they haven’t found the body.  Two people were left out of the list - the missing Daniel Lee and CK who is still alive.  No body, no crime.  

Joo Sung has no tie to the victims, he’s only involved because he was a false alibi for Yo Han.  I think this is why he turned on the TV to see if Daniel Lee is going to be mentioned.  Shin said the time of death was around presscon time or the time the caller phoned MC.  

The caller is saying the serial killer did not kill Daniel Lee or it’s a roundabout way of saying someone else did.  I highly suspect the caller is not the serial killer but a second killer who wanted his own spotlight.  That is perhaps why he kidnapped the boy.  It’s the second killer’s way of announcing himself.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

MC didn’t mention Daniel Lee at the presscon.  There also is nothing from Daniel on Jo Min Jung either cuz they haven’t found the body.  Two people were left out of the list - the missing Daniel Lee and CK who is still alive.  No body, no crime.  

:lol: You just succeeded in making me want to go back to rewatch that scene again.  To see I can catch what you did.  I will need to do that later when I have time. 

I agree about YH’s lookalike friend who was later killed.  He was running because he was scared he would be linked to the murders.  He paused when the college student with the bunny jumper was mentioned.  I think he either saw the photo or was there when YH took the photo of her dead body.  If he’s dead, YH no longer has an alibi.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@bedifferent Chingu, one thing that makes me highly doubt that Jae Hoon killed his family, is the fact that if that happened, it was his first murder. In the murders that involve knife, even the highly skilled killers end up injuring their palms while stabbing a person, and it is something which definitely happen if the victim is much stronger physically. Jae Hoon sure raised the eyebrows of everyone including the detectives, since his finger prints were found on the knife as you mentioned, since he pulled it out. But one thing which confirms he did not kill is the fact that he was not at all injured. 

Something happened that day, and we are yet to see. Most probable thing as most of the Chingus mentioned here is the fact that someone else killed the family, Jae Hoon and his mom happened to be not at home during that time. It is also a basic rule for the Police to suspect the wife/husband in case their spouse is killed, and in this case, the ones who survived were Jae Hoon and his mom, so I believe his mom had some solid alibi proving she did not commit the murder too. Since she would become a serious suspect too, given the fact that everyone except her biological son were killed. 

Coming to Ba Reum, that kid was definitely kidnapped before he got discharged, and so was the case with Joon Sung's murder. Would be interesting if Ba Reum did it himself, but now I think he must be having an accomplice here. He is either faking his injured leg (which I doubt) or he has an accomplice. If he is doing this to lure out the main killer, then I think he and Dong Koo could be in the kidnapping together. Well, things will clearer tonight hopefully.

• Like 3

Waiting for ep 5 but probably  I will watch it late 

I have question  BR had photo with him mother only as a baby  ( usually  they put the most new one when parents  die) 

He was raise with his aunt at some point ( we dont know exactly  when ? Or at any stage he go live with his aunt and her husband) 

The question  here why the photo with his mother  only as baby ? ( did his mother also die young even before he can walk or have other photo with her) ?

Or cause he think that his only good memories  with her ( he seem really glad  and even honestly  admiring the photo when  BR said his mother is pretty) 

Again I still think HS wife did crazy things in the past if it was killing , or switching  child ( I go with her at some point maybe switch  babys  since she was sure he will be monster)

The twist here, if she switch baby's  and her real son  trun to be good and the one she took( in that theory  it YH turn evil:joy:)  okay switching baby's is crazy I know, i just go a bead of thinking what twists they can come with  ( but if she switch baby's  maybe with BR mother - that crazy I know ) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

Today is "Mouse" day! I actually saw the photos for today's episode but for some reason, they make me think that the abduction was a set up to mess with the real killer. Anyone else? I guess we'll find out soon.

As for YH's mother, I am not sure she is responsible for the first murders (the family) but I thubk there is definitely some guilt and a lot of blindness. She knew the potential and what he was up to, but did little to stop him. Hence her turning a blind eye on what she believes he does...

@nona88I did think about switching babies but doesn't the paternity test proves that YH is HH's son?

3 hours ago, bedifferent said:

The caller is saying the serial killer did not kill Daniel Lee or it’s a roundabout way of saying someone else did.  I highly suspect the caller is not the serial killer but a second killer who wanted his own spotlight.  That is perhaps why he kidnapped the boy.  It’s the second killer’s way of announcing himself.  

Was it to get his own spotlight? Why did he hide the body then? The fact that there was no real set-up (mise-en-scène) make sme think it was more personal hence more violent. I thought Daniel Lee's murder was more a way of protecting something, one's identity, or as a personal revenge ("you made my life hell with your psycho gene research").

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

40 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

they make me think that the abduction was a set up to mess with the real killer. Anyone else? I guess we'll find out soon.

Sorry but did you mean the first abduction was fake?  I think the abduction of the child on TV looking for his dad is real.  But the child that BR has isn’t the same boy.  It’s someone else.  They are calling the killer’s bluff. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

38 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Sorry but did you mean the first abduction was fake?  I think the abduction of the child on TV looking for his dad is real.  But the child that BR has isn’t the same boy.  It’s someone else.  They are calling the killer’s bluff. 

Oh interesting! Let's wait and see. I usually wait a bit to watch Mouse so I have two episodes but not sure I will be able to this week.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I am speechless  :facepalm:  mentaly, really  they can  just kill every suspect  on our list one by one till the last episode   

I never saw drama make characters  leave  so much impact  in short time and then kill them :thumbsup:  really Barvooooo  

I understand  now when they say twist after twist  

That good really good :popcornjackson:

And dear friends  I wrote  today crazy theorie about switching  babys but I dong think it  totally  crazy now 

Maybe yes that happen but I think we have to wait to see that or not 

This drama there no guess  

They uncovered  things anytime and kill any time and anyone 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

I just finished watching All The Buttlers 163 and LSG is really handsome and shimmering at that ep along with Rain Bi..

Well, i refused to think for a second about Mouse theory but i failed. Im getting more curious :happydance:

OMG MC's brother has been slain ㅠ.ㅠ

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Blob 2

The whole show was creepy.

The killer threatens to kill the boy and MC insults and provokes him. 

But not only that, MC said that he knew about that girl from the store and that is how he 

exposed her to a new danger.

Those last scenes were really sad as much as everyone forgot about that boy.

I miss the scenes between Bareum and BY. 

• Sad 5
  • Blob 1

Ep 5 was too much to take in.

I was at the edge of my sit. I was outta breath.

Reminds me of Game of thrones. You get attached to a character = Death to any of them.

*The old detective was right when he told Moochi that the killer will go after who he loves.

*I was sad that the priest had to go. It was extremely painful to watch.

He got injured because of a psycho & now, he dies by the hand of a psycho.

Tragic.

*Moochi needs therapy. He's been through a lot.

*Bongyi figured out where the killer would be. I hope she survives,  truly.

*In the preview, we see that every move the team makes, the killer knows.

However, we can see Yohan eavesdropping.

That's totally weird.

Still, I don't think he's the main killer.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

On 3/16/2021 at 11:24 AM, holyfea said:

Imho.. in the beginning of ep 2 and 3, there was picture of 3 victims.. I think IF JH really kills the 'entire family' maybe only consist of JH's step father and his step siblings (lil boy and girl). But mom is alive, that's why young MC came to JH mother the shop and asking for money to his brother's (pastor) surgery.

But.. what if.. what if the mom who actually kills the man? OMG...

What is actually HER SIN she was talking about...?

to give a birth for HH's son or kill someone to protect her son?

Dizzy :lol:

Possible. There is something we are not seeing.  

• Like 3
  • Blob 1