[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Same here I knew he will post this only like all the years.....

so let’s say we can enjoy seeing his today’s face with Choco and sleep well...::

So it seems that king already returned to Seoul?

Perhaps we should ask BinJin tomorrow morning if by any chance four of them have *cough* breakfast together *cough* in that apartment *cough*

• LOL 15

6 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Comeon ya gal don’t decode it so much I am not able to take it now......

we have ripped even his words now...:

The “all” already debunks anything I wrote :lol:

He’s simply thanking fans and I’m ok because he’s already celebrated his birthday with her :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

ommo omooo... 

fans actually gifted him with Hermes, Givenchy, etc... saw the boxes there.. He's loved for sure..

but then this made me thinking, for actors/actresses who receive much love like this from fans, will they be afraid of losing their fans when they decide to get married? or the fans are quite maturet to accept their oppa getting hitched ?? i could understand the dillema because fame and fans are included in their star power right? i'm just thinking out loud here.. if someone as big as LMH could then announce his engagement/wedding/dating to public, so it takes a really great man to do it because he knows what he's risking.. 

just my random thoughts.. dont hate me.. hahahahha

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

now what do we do with this information capt? @Heretorant

With the information I know, Kim Bum leaving a cute comment on Nari’s post means:

a) He’s interested in her and will openly pursue her.

b) Lmh had a birthday celebration today and the cast of TKEM was present, hence why the comment only came now —> they barely met. 
c) They were all in Jeju island together, celebrating the end of TKEM and lmh’s birthday. 

Your pick. I say it’s most likely B. Whether kge was present, we will never know. But I like to think she was :D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

ommo omooo... 

fans actually gifted him with Hermes, Givenchy, etc... saw the boxes there.. He's loved for sure..

but then this made me asking, for actors/actresses who receive much love like this from fans, will they be afraid of losing their fans when they decide to get married? or the fans are quite maturet to accept their oppa getting hitched ?? i could understand the dillema because fame and fans are included in their star power right? i'm just thinking out loud here.. if someone as big as LMH could then announce his engagement/wedding/dating to public, so it takes a really great man to do it because he knows what he's risking.. 

just my random thoughts.. dont hate me.. hahahahha

That’s the biggest thing for a star to understand and overcome....

that’s where there really test of life starts if they are grounded to reality they can overcome anything....

I think marriage and relationships are the most scared and integral part of a human so if LMH is seriously contemplating his feelings towards kge he will not even blink and eye and take the leap....

that’s wht I have tried to get through him and his nature..::

but yes the dedication and devotion should be there for the ship to sail for years....

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

With the information I know, Kim Bum leaving a cute comment on Nari’s post means:

b) Lmh had a birthday celebration today and the cast of TKEM was present, hence why the comment only came now —> they barely met. 
c) They were all in Jeju island together, celebrating the end of TKEM and lmh’s birthday. 

Your pick. I say it’s most likely B. Whether kge was present, we will never know. But I like to think she was :D 

D. they have a separate celebration just with the two of them.

heheheh i like to whip myself coming up with such idea knowing it's pretty unlikely. a girl can hope, right?

• LOL 10

9 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

What else, 'HER LIPS' for the whole day.

:ohboy2:

Glad both of them really quiet, this was my expectation from them if they are actually thinking off/ or in a serious relationship, the attention on them is just too much and fans are already getting excessive and controlling which can snuffle life out of any new relationship.   

I have so much confidence in the affection i saw between them in their BTS moments that i am willing to wait till they are ready to come out and tell the world on their own terms.

In the mean time, i will move on with my own life and keep them in my heart and prayers. Obsessing over every move and actions from them is not even healthy for any one so matter how exciting it feels, because they cant and shouldn't live their life's based on expectations of fans.

Had to give you 100 soompi points for this! :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

I wonder what gift he got from ggone 

But why do I think if the caption is sad or I'm the one who misinterpreted his intentions :huh:

"... makeing this day special without any special"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

:ph34r:

Speaking of MYM comments about that photo, I was very much confused when I read at that time too. What!? Did they just drop hints for us that they were an item? LMH reply just made it even more suspicious. But one could argue that these were all for publicity. However LMH didn’t use any of these tactics in his previous dra

3. It’s eerily quiet in the mainstream media. There are shippers everywhere in the internet, eg Twitter, Weibo, IG, and YouTube. People can’t possible not knowing what’s the fans are thinking. But still, no reports about the possible relationship between them. Perhaps they just want to keep it semi public and reveal only when they get caught? They can just stay at home right now and hence dispatch has no chance ? Or their management made some sort of deal with the media outlets (a popular choice in Hollywood and my local entertainment industry) that they would provide exclusive photos/ info for them later only if they can leave LMH and KGE alone now? 

Sorry for cutting your post. 

If that was the case, which kinda make sense actually the more I think abt it, maybe we need to wait until Hero comes out.

So far we only know abt KGE next project. Its the project she has been working on long before TKEM.

If there is something tht hold them from announcing (if they aldy an item), maybe because they realize tht its very risky move. We all know tht dating news can cause either backlash or vice versa to the celebrities right? 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

How about Nari met KB in Jeju when TKEM celebrated the wrap up and then today they celebrated LMH birthday tgt, LMH and his besties, KGE and Nari with some of TKEM cast :hypehype:

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1