[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

What else, 'HER LIPS' for the whole day.

:ohboy2:

Glad both of them really quiet, this was my expectation from them if they are actually thinking off/ or in a serious relationship, the attention on them is just too much and fans are already getting excessive and controlling which can snuffle life out of any new relationship.   

I have so much confidence in the affection i saw between them in their BTS moments that i am willing to wait till they are ready to come out and tell the world on their own terms.

In the mean time, i will move on with my own life and keep them in my heart and prayers. Obsessing over every move and actions from them is not even healthy for any one so matter how exciting it feels, because they cant and shouldn't live their life's based on expectations of fans.

'HER LIPS' ends me

:loolz:

yes to that too! 

it's tiringly fun to be honest, but agreed, better stay low for now. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

9 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I can’t recall anytime he’s done it off the top of my head which means he doesn’t do it often

Boohoo. My oppa ljs does it to me all the time:happyshakes:

------

This is off topic but I saw one comment on Lmh's post on insta, telling him to disintfect all the gifts. Gosh. I forgot about covid. I haven't gone out for almost three weeks now, but I feel totally fine lol. I guess MinEun and this thread made this quarantine bearable. Hugs to you all. Please stay safe wherever you are :heart:

Now, off to backtrack. Got 10 pages to catch up. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95239201fec2fd1643511

• LOL 14
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, Prerna said:

He is such a dork he couldn’t even blow the candles.....:cheers:

Yesss.. the candle and the cake were quite far from him :D

When I saw the translation it says:

"Next year I will win that candle"

My delulu mind thinks maybe it's a code that he will win Go Eun's heart and will celebrate next year's birthday together? :heart4:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Came back to 666 without checking IG first..then now I get it why it went to 666 from 65x in a hour . Everyone spotted that orange bags!! He’s one lucky guy in this world...loved by many. And one lucky girl is waiting for him to vacuum her lips all day all night...ok...let me go finish my dinner:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

happy bday Minho! haha so funny his instagram post trying to blow the candle lol go eun will get along with him quite well they're both funny,  and dorkyyy:lol::lol: full of smiles also for todays instagram way to go Minho :lol:

• LOL 4

Just now, makshimus' mane said:

im scared as soon as he succeeds blowing off the candles, goblin appears. 

That's gonna be one messy birthday

Oh wait. Are you implying he's the goblin's bride now? Hahahahhaaaa

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 17

24 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

What else, 'HER LIPS' for the whole day.

:ohboy2:

Glad both of them really quiet, this was my expectation from them if they are actually thinking off/ or in a serious relationship, the attention on them is just too much and fans are already getting excessive and controlling which can snuffle life out of any new relationship.   

I have so much confidence in the affection i saw between them in their BTS moments that i am willing to wait till they are ready to come out and tell the world on their own terms.

In the mean time, i will move on with my own life and keep them in my heart and prayers. Obsessing over every move and actions from them is not even healthy for any one so matter how exciting it feels, because they cant and shouldn't live their life's based on expectations of fans.

THIS!!!!!:wub:

Good things come when you least expected right? Lets pray the best for both of them :heart:

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Let me decode his Instagram caption.

“Thank you everyone, U all made today as a special day.”

U - minoz 

or

U - kge 

Why “U”? Singled and capitalized as though it’s emphasized and specifically one person. I know he knows how to write “you.” He’s done it before. 

Don’t let me run wild with my imagination. This is just pure assumption and I’m just throwing it out there. I don’t want to sound more delusional:lol:

p.s. Instagram posts aren’t allowed on soompi anymore. 

So I went back to his past IG post - his birthday last year. His caption is the same as last year, but yeah, that U is the wild card. He spelled it right last year, but this year, hmmmm..... *me off to find what that letter means. ahahahaha!

• LOL 19

So after I saw the video it seems he is celebrating with family and maybe extended family......

I heard some kids noise in the end of the video .....

but all in all it was good to see that he is now reached a commendable level in his craft and gathered such a large no. Of fans from world over......

• Like 2
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

you got it at last :coolshades:

1 minute ago, inbetween0and1 said:

That will do for a good plot twist 

LMH×GY anyone? :coolshades:

We'll just make another sub-ship for this one.

Are we allowed to have these sub-ships here?? This shipping rules are not something I'm used to and I really don't wanna be on 20 shipping threads, either. 

• LOL 10

15 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I also gave it a thought at one time. This is only my personal opinion, but i think this couple is powerful. They start strong with reputable personal brand: a hallyu superstar and a chungmuro actress, who have a natural, strong, and undeniable chemistry on- and off-screen in such a way that many people, fans or non-fans, root for them as a couple.

I think people who love them is far more greater than people who hate them, hence i'm not worried if they get married. People will celebrate them, including us. The only thing i'm worried about is if due to one thing or the other they decide to break up/divorce (remember Song2?). I dont think public will take it lightly. In this context, if they decide to date privately it will be more beneficial.

I'm pretty sure with LMH's feelings for KGE, that had led me to one question:

Spoiler

when he uploaded his photos with her in his ig, there's no way he didn't see those risks in the future, including that it will be awkward in case they break up later and he still had those photos in his ig (people will expect him to erase them

). The only answer logical enough to me is he's confident about them.

Exactly what I thought :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 2