[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@Prernai am from south side of india:lol:. Ya i know ranveer singh and also know pinkvilla. I also seen review of Tkem in pinkvilla. They give a negative review :crazy:. But TKEM is always in top10 netflixindia. Netflix india sooo many subscribers. So its a very big deal

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, LadyJamanchu said:

Guyssss, OMGGG

check Nari newest post todayyyyyyy in IG

LMH’s BFF just comment (k.kbeoum)....

omggg something fishy why everyone getting close suddenly. Omg i am shaking right now

or maybe they are old friend 

i think Kim yong Ji just follow him recently, cmiiw please.

so maybe they know each other before, but something happen and connecting them again lol... please take note this is just a GUESS :tounge_wink:

• Like 6

@LadyJamanchu @magiclily

so I read an article were they told that LMH is quite close to kimbum I fact even closer than jlw.....

So in 2009 kimbum was not able to attend LMH birthday party and he sent a video to wish him And saying sorry and LMH immediately replied him back....they meet atleast 3times a week and have lunch together.....

the same way jlw also send him a video once but he did not reply him back 

so it shows how close is kimbum to LMH 

Now whts cooking between the tkem stars and these two friends of LMH time will only tell till than let’s wait and watch......

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, LadyJamanchu said:

Guyssss, OMGGG

omggg something fishy why everyone getting close suddenly. Omg i am shaking right now

Oh dear friend. Why did I get excited over this... :lol:

• LOL 7

Why is LMH IG subscribers increasing at such an alarming rate...hahahha...

I really like to think it is attributed to TKEM and how people are also

finally recognising that he is indeed a whole package.

In terms of his dedication to his craft and the type of person he is.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 6

51 minutes ago, LadyJamanchu said:

Guyssss, OMGGG

I start to believe that they do live in parallel world.

Just like in TKEM, it seems in their real life everybody is interconnected to each other :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Hello friends! Dropping by to say hi to all of you :heart1: 

also to greet our king Happy Happy Happy Birthday :heart4:

im just kind of confused.. ive seen a lot greet Pyeha happy “34th” birthday.. he was born in 1987.. he only turned 33 today! Right? Right? :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, MaybeLatte0402 said:

im just kind of confused.. ive seen a lot greet Pyeha happy “34th” birthday.. he was born in 1987.. he only turned 33 today! Right? Right? :sweat_smile:

korean age is different from the rest  :)

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, MaybeLatte0402 said:

34 is LMH’s Korean age. As soon as they’re born they’re already 1 year old.:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, Joojix said:

korean age is different from the rest  :)

Oh wow.. i didnt realize that.. thanks for the info :)

4 minutes ago, violet1326 said:

34 is LMH’s Korean age. As soon as they’re born they’re already 1 year old.:)

I guess i was just relying in wiki haha.. thank you for sharing this info :D

• Like 2

Annyeong our ladiesss

when waiting for our king let's warm up your ♥️ with me

today's special day, I received the King ost on Mr Giddy birthday

wow all poster are very beautiful 

such a wonderful gift :)) yayyy I just wanna say Happy birthday to our Lee Min Ho, hope he'll have a romantic party with his Go Eun soon ♥️EbGiJIyUwAAmvwC?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 10
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, RoadBetween said:

another fan edit vid  :D  Kim Tan x Ji EunTak to LG x JTE  (cameo JHI :lol:

link: http://t.cn/A6LXA280

I love this! I didn't know that I would like this pairing so much. Kim Tan-Ji EunTak is visually cute. 

If this an alternate version of Heirs, I will be the first one to watch this. Jung Hae In as second lead would be perfect. 

:hypehype:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Hmmmm.... 

so Kim Bum now is quite close to Nari.. Left a cute comment.. 

hmmm.... 

Were they at Jeju to accompany their respective friends? 

hmmmm.... 

:crazymad:

I am counting on our twitterian investigators.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

17 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Hmmmm.... 

so Kim Bum now is quite close to Nari.. Left a cute comment.. 

hmmm.... 

Were they at Jeju to accompany their respective friends? 

hmmmm.... 

I am counting on our twitterian investigators.. 

PLOT TWIST : it turned out lmh and the girl who play nari are something and kge just the scapegoat 

*run:P

• LOL 16

11 hours ago, Heretorant said:

You’re telling me that no one, NO ONE, on set can see what we see between these two? Not a chance! 

Spoiler

1) Everyone cheering and teasing MinEun while taking these photos and MinEun getting all shy says it all! 
2) myment commenting on lmh’s photo, “thanks to you, we saw something beautiful,” and lmh replying with a heart eyes emoji is a dead giveaway! 

:ph34r: If there is nothing in ig today (we still have several hours to go), actually it’s even more suspicious to me. 

Lately there have been a lot of news reports that LMH became the most followers Korean actors in ig, with more than 17 millions now. He indeed exceeded 17 millions mark right before his birthday. It’s only normal to post something today to thank every one blah blah blah. He is very active in ig ever since the making of The King anyway. 

If at the end of today there is still nothing, I am highly suspicious that what’s he is doing today is not ready to be shared with his hugh fan base online and that’s why it’s eerily quiet. If I were him (A big IF here, all are my speculations only), perhaps I would choose to stay quiet today too because I want to keep this special day with special someone all by myself. :cutekitty:

The points stated in our previous brilliant post spoke volume. The staff clearly knew something. We shippers so far away could feel their chemistry off screen. How could they see nothing? Their cheers just confirmed that they in one way or another felt the same too. 

Speaking of MYM comments about that photo, I was very much confused when I read at that time too. What!? Did they just drop hints for us that they were an item? LMH reply just made it even more suspicious. But one could argue that these were all for publicity. However LMH didn’t use any of these tactics in his previous drama. He rarely used ig before The King. Even when he was with his previous GFs, he didn’t post anything remotely related to them. The only female in his IG was his dear mom.

Based on the two points above, there are my wild guesses from delulu mind as follows. 

Delulu Speculations alert: 

1. A lot of people in the industry knew there was something going on, or they already knew they were an item. 

2. LMH made no effort to keep this as a secret. If he did, he wouldn’t let people videotaping those BTSs moments. His affection towards KGE was pretty obvious, didn’t he? And the reciprocated feelings of KGE in BTD were growing more apparent towards the end of the finale as well.

3. It’s eerily quiet in the mainstream media. There are shippers everywhere in the internet, eg Twitter, Weibo, IG, and YouTube. People can’t possible not knowing what’s the fans are thinking. But still, no reports about the possible relationship between them. Perhaps they just want to keep it semi public and reveal only when they get caught? They can just stay at home right now and hence dispatch has no chance ? Or their management made some sort of deal with the media outlets (a popular choice in Hollywood and my local entertainment industry) that they would provide exclusive photos/ info for them later only if they can leave LMH and KGE alone now? 

• Like 16
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Miadee said:

omo.. so he's holding her thumb? hahahaha... so much detail here.. 

we really are desperate for crumbs.. next finding will be LMH's baby hair touching Ggone's baby hair coz we just see...and thats what we do.. :doggie:

• LOL 13