[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Kim Yong-Ji (Nari) posted pictures of herself at Kukeje Gallery 3 days ago... Sometime in the last 3 days KGE liked her post, so KGE for sure has been on IG... but she hasn’t posted anything on her own IG... :weary:

Come on LMH and KGE... We are so hungry and need to be fed!!! :eatdatcarrot:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Joojix said:

btw I saw recently suzy bae used long time Kim Go Eun stylist for baeksang awards... she wants to have kge vibes I see..:D

I don't think so. as I look through the stylist's ig, she work for other artists too. not just for the X

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

Kim Yong-Ji (Nari) posted pictures of herself at Kukeje Gallery 3 days ago... Sometime in the last 3 days KGE liked her post, so KGE for sure has been on IG... but she hasn’t posted anything on her own IG... :weary:

Come on LMH and KGE... We are so hungry and need to be fed!!! :eatdatcarrot:

I  notice this too! 

• LOL 3

40 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I believe those are thoughts someone new to the industry might contemplate. Lmh has been a celebrity long enough to 1) have fully basked in the glory and 2) understand his true fans will support him every step of the way. More importantly, he openly talks about marriage. He said in one of his latest interviews, if he had a goal or dream, it would be to get married and have kids. He has a pretty mature mindset and I may just be speaking for him but I am certain he is not afraid of get married. In fact, I believe he desires it. 

@Heretorant What you wrote resonates with my own thoughts. I think LMH being in this industry long enough should know the effect he has to his friends. He knows what may happen if he posts on IG, especially with a fellow actress. Furthermore, he has garnered such a large fan base that he should be more comfortable to do what he wants to do in his life without fear of losing fans. Even so, if fans stop following him just because he is married, so be it, those are not real fans. I admire celebrities who take the leap of faith to settle down, than those who continue to stay single with the excuse of busy in their career pursuits.

On a separate note, why fans want to give gifts to  celebrities excessively? Wouldn't it be wasteful and excessive? Cakes? How is he going to eat all of them? Even if he shares with his staffs and everyone takes home some, still a lot, right? Luxury items? He can afford them more than any of us, right? Sorry, I am just rather shocked. Perhaps majority of these fans who gifted him with things are the OIMs? It may be more meaningful to donate to charity in his name or even a card/simple meaningful items as a gesture is sufficient? Friends and families can send gifts, but it is a little too much for fans to do so in the name of supporting their idol.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 7
  • Insightful 2

KGE is one shy girl. She said it before couple of times during interview. Just look at her when asked to sing on TV. And now she is happily shipped by fans with LMH whom may I add is the one that she is a fan of. I think that will put a pressure on her a lil bit. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I see something that looks like an indoor cctv at the top right hand corner of that room. Is that even his house? But, more importantly, can someone get a hold of that CCTV? I just want to see who are in that room :ph34r: *just saying!!* Hahaha

• LOL 6

16 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Why are fans giving LMH his minimize key rings?? :sweatingbullets: What is the deal? What can he do with all of them? Or the fans purchased them, and the proceeds and the key rings themselves will all be given away to charity?

• Love 2

7 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

@Heretorant What you wrote resonates with my own thoughts. I think LMH being in this industry long enough should know the effect he has to his friends. He knows what may happen if he posts on IG, especially with a fellow actress. Furthermore, he has garnered such a large fan base that he should be more comfortable to do what he wants to do in his life without fear of losing fans. Even so, if fans stop following him just because he is married, so be it, those are not real fans. I admire celebrities who take the leap of faith to settle down, than those who continue to stay single with the excuse of busy in their career pursuits.

On a separate note, why fans want to give gifts to  celebrities excessively? Wouldn't it be wasteful and excessive? Cakes? How is he going to eat all of them? Even if he shares with his staffs and everyone takes home some, still a lot, right? Luxury items? He can afford them more than any of us, right? Sorry, I am just rather shocked. Perhaps majority of these fans who gifted him with things are the OIMs? It may be more meaningful to donate to charity in his name or even a card/simple meaningful items as a gesture is sufficient? Friends and families can send gifts, but it is a little too much for fans to do so in the name of supporting their idol.

I think its quite normal within the k celebrities. I hv seen the same thing with kpop idols during their birthday

• Like 4
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So you are saying they buy minomi and gift it back to him?????

Some are clays of the king’s character. As of the expensive gifts, sometimes, those brands itself send gifts to celebrities (its marketing). And yes, fans gifted their idols branded stuffs too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Now I have few questions about how these fans work in sk and whts the whole deal.....

1. Whts the whole deal with minoz and why there are so many different minoz like every country has a minoz group?????

2. So you guys are saying minoz and OIM club are different ppl (mainly all are gals in both I think)

3. Whts the deal with minomi so is it easily available in the market in store,,,I thought Its been sold only through there website????

4. How do they send all these gifts and stuff like if I wish to send one how does it work ????? 
it’s like there are so many rules and regulations to connect......

sorry boz things work differently in my country so just curious.....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

I see something that looks like an indoor cctv at the top right hand corner of that room. Is that even his house? But, more importantly, can someone get a hold of that CCTV? I just want to see who are in that room :ph34r: *just saying!!* Hahaha

could be mym office

• LOL 3

18 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Why are fans giving LMH his minimize key rings?? :sweatingbullets: What is the deal? What can he do with all of them? Or the fans purchased them, and the proceeds and the key rings themselves will all be given away to charity?

From wht I hv read in ig, those minomi is from C Minoz (China, Taiwan), its part of the charity I believe, they gonna give to students who study in the same primary school as LMH

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1