[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

14 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Me wants to join once it is already totally safe to go out!! 

Can I say that I felt the same way, am also a fan of KGE through and through. I also did not feel the chemistry between her and MH at first, but I did not drop it for the love of KGE. Though in my case, I became a shipper because of the PressCon I stumbled upon on YT. Then eventually became a fan of MH not just because he acted really well here, but because I learned more about his personality (thanks to the long-time LMH shippers here in our thread who constantly remind us here how good of a person our MH is)  :joy: It is really nice to know this kind of story. It just shows how wide the chemistry of our royal couple can reach, even those newbie K-drama viewers like you can feel it. :blush:

Yes, I have to agree about Min Ho's personality. The long time LMH shippers have made it easy for us to convert. Thanks to you all, I am a newly minted LMH fan. He really does seem like he will be a good fit for KGE and vice versa. They look like normal people who just happen to be actors. This k drama newbie approves 100%! We got you, KGE and LMH.

• Like 6
  • Love 9

28 minutes ago, zba72 said:

That is why viewers need to be more open minded and think out of the box.  The reason why I am picky with kdramas is because I don’t like a typical, predictable storyline.  I always tell those who are not into TKEM that this drama is like reading a book, you have to keep reading it to understand.  Another pet peeve is comparison with Goblin.  Never compare it with Goblin because it is not the same.  How I wish we have 20 episodes of TKEM :mellow:

TKEM is an art itself.

I rarely saw that kind of K-drama, except for Goblin. It sets the bar high despite of its weakness in the early episodes. The romance part is estimatedly only 40-50% of overall drama but they only need that much to succesfully deliver intense feelings and emotions of LG and JTE to the audience, and turns most of us into loyal shippers :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

54 minutes ago, graceyco said:

HI!! Plus 1 on this. A Kababayan here! Are we all meeting up one day just in case we hear that announcement? :w00t:

HEY!  I got that reference. I'm totally a Phoebe when it comes to this ship. I'm always confused, incoherent but seemingly happy haha gosh the influence of this ship!! :lol:

Anong phoebe? Hahaha. Noob pa ako. Oks na ako sa mga discoveries dito. Amazed! Nakitsismis lang ako tungkol sa TKEM nung episode 10 lang! Grabe ung break up kiss sa dulo. Kahit sad un. Grabe ung kiss nila sobrang romantic! Kakilig! Nag mini heart attack ata ako. 

Then! tawang tawa ako sa mga nakapansin sa “finger action” last episode! OMG di pansin sa atin dahil sa subs! Natuwa ako dun! Parang totoo tlga inlab sila boy and ateng! Buti naka arte si LMH! Sana magkatuluyan sila. Para may good news sa covid na ito! Hahaha! Delulu to the max! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

I'm seeing so many people on here comparing other actresses to KGE. If possible, can we not do that on this thread? I'm a huge KGE fan just as much as most of you but I wouldn't want to compare her to other actresses for their looks. They're all charming in their own way. Suzy has reasons to be called the nation's first love from Koreans and that's fine and us fans are able to admire KGE and I'm glad, but let's carry on. :D

Agree with what you said but our girl is “The Queen” right? So, she win :joy::joy:

p/s sorry I can’t help myself :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

39 minutes ago, zba72 said:

That is why viewers need to be more open minded and think out of the box.  The reason why I am picky with kdramas is because I don’t like a typical, predictable storyline.  I always tell those who are not into TKEM that this drama is like reading a book, you have to keep reading it to understand.  Another pet peeve is comparison with Goblin.  Never compare it with Goblin because it is not the same.  How I wish we have 20 episodes of TKEM :mellow:

Man, how I wished there'll be an English version of the novel. 

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, Sheen said:

Agree with what you said but our girl is “The Queen” right? So, she win :joy::joy:

p/s sorry I can’t help myself :joy:

She wins without needing to be compared. She's fabulous in her own right. :wub:

@nattan So true. I ordered the photo essay books but they'll be in Korean. Might scan them and hopefully our dedicated Koreans in this thread can help and we'll all get to share and enjoy them together. :)

• Love 6
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, graceyco said:

The eng subbed preview is now here! :bawling:

seriously.. netflix title "SEASON 1" made me cray cray... it gave my heart a hope that there will be season 2, while i actually KNOW it's just their standard wording for title.. *weird ahjumma i am*

Netflix, what are you doing???? please...  you should CAPITALIZE these two more.. it tops your chart in many countries, so why not making more money out of it? Make them do everything you can think of.. i dont care, you go figure... interview, game, whatever... or even better make season 2 with focus on their real life romance... HAHAHHAHA.. if you ask more money from us to watch them, HERE TAKE OUR MONEY!!!!!! double price subscription??!! AGREE!.... oh Netflix pleaseeee.... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

seriously.. netflix title "SEASON 1" made me cray cray... it gave my heart a hope that there will be season 2, while i actually KNOW it's just their standard wording for title.. *weird ahjumma i am*

Netflix, what are you doing???? please...  you should CAPITALIZE these two more.. it tops your chart in many countries, so why not making more money out of it? Make them do everything you can think of.. i dont care, you go figure... interview, game, whatever... or even better make season 2 with focus on their real life romance... HAHAHHAHA.. if you ask more money from us to watch them, HERE TAKE OUR MONEY!!!!!! double price subscription??!! AGREE!.... oh Netflix pleaseeee.... 

Even I thought about that but then I don't think we'll get one because wo do Hwan is going to enlist soon and it'll take 2yrs for him to come out so there's no chance

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Me wants to join once it is already totally safe to go out!! 

Can I say that I felt the same way, am also a fan of KGE through and through. I also did not feel the chemistry between her and MH at first, but I did not drop it for the love of KGE. Though in my case, I became a shipper because of the PressCon I stumbled upon on YT. Then eventually became a fan of MH not just because he acted really well here, but because I learned more about his personality (thanks to the long-time LMH fans here in our thread who constantly remind us here how good of a person our MH is)  :joy: It is really nice to know this kind of story. It just shows how wide the chemistry of our royal couple can reach, even those newbie K-drama viewers like you can feel it. :blush:

This!!!! Yes this is exactly what I wanted to say too ^^. Thank you @mamabear for this.>< . I also wanna thank all the long-time LMH fans in this forum for telling us who and what kind of a person LMH is. He's a great man:thumbsup:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

42 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

Dear, you just summed up my kdrama journey. So on point from 1 to 4. (Started with CLOY in Feb 2020, the rest is history). 

Now, saying that I am OBSESSED with our MINEUN is an understatement. It made me unlurk as I was itching to find out if this couple is REEL or REAL. 

And yes, all this shipping, delulu and other jargons are pretty new to me! I feel young hahaha 

I just loove them. :wub:

High five! This is an entirely new world for me altogether and I too am low key OBSESSED with MINEUN.

Good luck to us both on our K Drama journey :blush:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

@acc2roxie Episode 10 was when JTE met 'future LG' so I think if people get that part, they would've realized something. Also KGE did a phenomenal crying scene there. I'm glad you gave this drama a chance and stick with it and kept an open mind when watching it. I see viewers who kept watching it just to bash at it and I really don't get if they're masochist or something. :sweatingbullets:

@zba72 I agree. There are many similarities to novel writing. Actually if it was a book, I may have grasped this better. I'm so bad with names and faces that sometimes the whole looking for doppelgangers confused me. Good thing the main thread had a list of faces so I was able to keep a look out for them.

I'm glad I stuck by it too, KGE stole the show with that crying scene in Ep 10. I keep on telling my friends and colleagues to follow through with TKEM. My sister in law is half way thru the show and she is now a fan on LMH too!

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

54 minutes ago, dehapepe said:

Very well said.

My fave film of KGE is Memories of the Sword while her drama is CITT

First saw her in CITT and I just stunned..

Who the hell is she?

Her acting is phenomenal..

I couldn’t not love her..

And now we have TKEM

First hearing the news about her accepting the role, I screamed YAAAYYY...!!!

BUT..!!! es-bi-es cheats at us :dissapointed:

they (until now) don’t give us TKEM photoshot session, even the new drama that will replace TKEM get it (JCW &KYJ).

and Netflix does the same, the Jenga game wasn’t only between the main characters (the one like Itaewon Class).

Our OTP never got their private session.

That’s why we always hungry for the breadcrumbs, or anything we could get..

How could they do that to our fragile heart 

Oh my heart, oh my goodness 

I do really hope that LMH & KGE will pay us back by announcing a very berry happy news ASAP

Amen..

cross my fingers for this 

KGE is Chungmuro actress and for me she is the next Jeon Do Yeon. Hope she can win Blue Dragon Best Actress Award for her next movie.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

I would love to have a novel version of TKEM preferably an audio book with lMH and KGE as narrators or maybe any romance audiobooks with them as narrators.  Wishful thinking :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

She wins without needing to be compared. She's fabulous in her own right. :wub:

@nattan So true. I ordered the photo essay books but they'll be in Korean. Might scan them and hopefully our dedicated Koreans in this thread can help and we'll all get to share and enjoy them together. :)

"Women are beautiful just by existing"

- Kim Go-eun

Yes, she wins by acknowledging all women:heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

He asked that TWICE. Hmm... I wonder why? :phew: 

I think he was really really very very happy that day.. It's all written on his face and it radiates naturally and you can see he's not even acting... both of them had the awkwardness during the photoshoot as you can see from any couple who are hiding some sort of relationship from others... It was the same as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie during their premier photocall for their movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith... 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Hello shippers!  I just got out of the wormhole that is main thread and now am back in Shipper's Land.  So what did I miss?

Let me see, I spazzed at that thumb-touching thingy that they did in the hospital bench. Totally not scripted! But that is probably eons ago for this thread cos I see I have 24 pp to catch-up.

geeez from one wormhole to another...:crazy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 23

9 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Hello shippers!  I just got out of the wormhole that is main thread and now am back in Shipper's Land.  So what did I miss?

Let me see, I spazzed at that thumb-touching thingy that they did in the hospital bench. Totally not scripted! But that is probably eons ago for this thread cos I see I have 24 pp to catch-up.

geeez from one wormhole to another...:crazy:

haha I couldn't read every single thing, I was on page 766 a few hours back, then now it's on page 798! haha I feel for you! 

There's wasn't much that you've missed except for the thumb-playing thing of our couple that we couldn't get enough of and talked about it for like 10 pages. LOL We have little to none breadcrumbs today but since more shippers are joining the royal court, the thread is moving faster now. :joy: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1