[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

18 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Who can resist Hwasa's voice? Hers is GOLD. :glasses: 

I'm sure your sis got curious and checked the drama secretly. But HOW COULD SHE RESTRAIN HERSELF TILL NOW? She must be dying inside to join the craze and fangirling with you. Please lure her to our side. We welcome as many as ladies/gents here *wink*. 

And Orbit is my ultimate favorite from The King. Second is Gaeko & Kim Na-young's Heart Break. :wub:

Orbit is my favourite too! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hi ,

Im new here, kinda late right, i have decided to unlurk because i love leeEul couple so much.

I want to ask whether we can get season 2 in netflix alone, i hope so because the drama itself , there are so many thing still dont have answer and i think this episode 16 is not enough to reveal everything i guess. I saw in netflix also they wrote Season 1, maybe they will give us season 2? haha that how desperate i am...

Anyway if it not, i will hope they will do photoshoot or whatsoever as long i can see them together:p.

Sorry my english,my english not so good

• Like 5
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, awty said:

Hi ,

Im new here, kinda late right, i have decided to unlurk because i love leeEul couple so much.

I want to ask whether we can get season 2 in netflix alone, i hope so because the drama itself , there are so many thing still dont have answer and i think this episode 16 is not enough to reveal everything i guess. I saw in netflix also they wrote Season 1, maybe they will give us season 2? haha that how desperate i am...

Anyway if it not, i will hope they will do photoshoot or whatsoever as long i can see them together:p.

Welcome, Chingu!! :love: And you’re never too late! Don’t worry about your English! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, awty said:

Hi ,

Welcome! There won't be a season 2. Netflix displayed season 1 since that's a format they're used to. Most kdramas don't have more than 1 season. KES also never wrote more than 1 season. Also based on how far the plot had progressed, I think she can wrap it all up in the next episode. 

• Like 7

Really need the BTS from this scene (the very NARROW bed scene).

And what's with the CURTAIN things?

Is it something PDnim so obsessed with? LOL

in LEE MIN HO's STARE WE TRUST, AYE CAPT'N...!!!!

I think in this scene, the script said that they (LG and JTE) should stare deeply, but once again, LMH emerge and steal couple of seconds of Lee Gon's scene just to stare at KGE lips, LOL 

• Like 6
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

She's pretty famous in Korea. The director for that film said he took her cause he needed funding for his filming and by taking her, he was able to get the funding he needed to film that movie since the male lead actor isn't as famous. 

Keyboard warrior is a term used here in America too.

Yes, PMY had procedures done before. There's nothing really wrong with it. Actually most Korean stars had a bit of touchup before or more. It's said to be quite normal for parents to pay for their children's plastic surgery as gifts. They have no issue with natural beauty. In fact they value natural beauty, but the natural beauty they value is beauty that one can obtained from plastic surgery but luckily born with it. So you'll hear bashing from both sides. They're bash on stars that did plastic surgery, but then they'll also bash on stars that aren't pretty enough naturally. KGE is bashed because she's not "pretty naturally". PMY was bashed because she did plastic surgery.

Yes societal pressure on beauty is outrageous :sweatingbullets:

From my perspective, physical-wise KGE is very beautiful (not to mention her other qualities that surpass her physical beauty). She has this classic and timeless beauty (we all know why Chanel chose her), but perhaps society prefers universal beauty who can wear any kind of hairstyle and clothing style and still pulling it off (LMH, Suzy, SHK can be good examples).

Meanwhile I think KGE's beauty needs to be accentuated with right hairstyles and clothes, but once everything aligns, she's outstanding. When she moves, there's a certain allure and elegance to her (LMH, i know you know it) that I didn't see in other actresses. It's like her own trademark.

So yes, I agree she can go far beyond SK and she should :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

9 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Welcome! There won't be a season 2. Netflix displayed season 1 since that's a format they're used to. Most kdramas don't have more than 1 season. KES also never wrote more than 1 season. Also based on how far the plot had progressed, I think she can wrap it all up in the next episode. 

Yeah, usually kdramas are only 1 and done... BUT, they did say we will be surprised about the ending... So maybe there will be season 2? 

Maybe they get trapped in the past, that’s why they are in the period setting. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

6 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

It sad to hear that but i do hope it will because this drama is so successfull on netflix , its kinda waste they didnt do season 2, hopefully the last episode will satisfied  me, and KES will wrap it beautifully and perfect hehe. Actually i still hope that but i dont wanna hope to much , whatever happen in the future i will support their decision. 

I think i will have long withdrawal because of this drama. It effect me deeply, i had never feel this way before. Im also a full time housewife,so its kinda weird i still fangirling like this haha.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I believe KGE’s beauty is what you’d call “high fashion”. It’s not mainstream/generic. She also carries clothes so well, that whatever she wears you’d think it’s expensive and custom made. That’s why Chanel chose her :)

• Like 11
  • Love 5

5 minutes ago, dehapepe said:

Really need the BTS from this scene (the very NARROW bed scene).

And what's with the CURTAIN things?

Is it something PDnim so obsessed with? LOL

in LEE MIN HO's STARE WE TRUST, AYE CAPT'N...!!!!

I think in this scene, the script said that they (LG and JTE) should stare deeply, but once again, LMH emerge and steal couple of seconds in Lee Gon's scene just to stare at KGE lips, LOL 

I'm still upset he's wearing that thick jacket. Why PD? Why? And that kiss? Ugh such a wasted scene. Kiss would've been perfect. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

3 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

From my perspective, physical-wise KGE is very beautiful (not to mention her other qualities that surpass her physical beauty). She has this classic and timeless beauty (we all know why Chanel chose her), but perhaps society prefers universal beauty who can wear any kind of hairstyle and clothing style and still pulling it off (LMH, Suzy, SHK can be good examples).

Meanwhile I think KGE's beauty needs to be accentuated with right hairstyles and clothes, but once everything aligns, she's outstanding. When she moves, there's a certain allure and elegance to her (LMH, i know you know it) that I didn't see in other actresses. It's like her own trademark.

Given her acting skills and her ability to learn language, she would do amazing in Hollywood.

I’m curious to see if she will appear in any Chinese dramas or movies m since she is fluent in Mandarin.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3

38 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

hi neighbour!! no wonder u know about keyboard warrior. LOL. i have additional term, which is 'onion aunties':joy:

Omg. Makcik bawang. Here we go!! :D

I can't believe I just join lmh birthday project in my country! Not in my whole life will I dream to be sooooo into a Korean drama like this.

They better dating in real life. If not I'll ask for compensation. For all loss of times, money and emotional involved!! Hahaha

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, lofeval said:

I believe KGE’s beauty is what you’d call “high fashion”. It’s not mainstream/generic. She also carries clothes so well, that whatever she wears you’d think it’s expensive and custom made. That’s why Chanel chose her :)

I think the term "high fashion" suits her. She also has great body but usually covered in loose outfits. I once had this thought if only they can make her wear better dress during the swoon jenga game, that pale green dress didn't do her beauty justice :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Personally, I don't find either Suzy or PMY exceptionally pretty. I used to think Song Hye Kyo is the prettiest  but it's also fading for me now after I watched Kim Tae Hee in Hi Bye Mama. It's very subjective, but yeah, I guess there's a kind of visual that just appeals to the majority. 

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, lofeval said:

She has that elegant poise by just being herself, which i understand why many adores her. KGE is a bit different from others because unlike many in the mainstream who put apperance at the frontline, she just wears her charm, which radiates the whole her, from many aspects (her voice, they way she speaks, smile, laugh, her angelic voice etc). I think this is what LMH meant, but since he is too giddy n excited to meet the unique her now, he often describes his opinion through action, accidentally:wub:

• LOL 6
  • Love 7

21 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I think the term "high fashion" suits her. She also has great body but usually covered in loose outfits. I once had this thought if only they can make her wear better dress during the swoon jenga game, that pale green dress didn't do her beauty justice :sweatingbullets:

I thought that too, but dang, not everyone can pull off that dress. The way that falls on her body type is elegant as hell. It’s quite iconic now, and people will now refer to it as, “...like that green dress KGE wore with her head resting on LMH’s lap” :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

ALRIGHT HERE IT IS 

Thank you VERY VERY KHAMSAHAMNIDA, my Dear!! :love: A very insightful post about Koreans’ reaction to the drama! 

I think most of us are also very curious about the general Koreans’ (Knetz included, since this drama appeals to Gen Z the most) reaction to this Shipping too!  Are there many MinEun shippers in Korea? 
And yes, regarding that STUPID reaction from that so-called famous actress in a certain SE Asian country - she really showed everyone how brainless she is by her reaction and comment! :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Love 3