[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

29 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

MinEun must compensate me for my lack of sleep. 

This is all their fault. 

So, that genre we've all been secretly thinking about. 

Between Lee Geon and Jung Tae Eul though, not Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun. 

Discovering You: https://www.wattpad.com/story/226408110-discovering-you

Will edit it tomorrow. Now I'm off to bed. 

This is HOT! Def LG-JTE couple this one. A bit tempered and gentle. :wub:

Because we know that Mr. Giddy is more 'forward'... *sorry I'm still incoherent, hence can't access my brain properly :sweatingbullets:*

Thank you so much for writing this notty fic of The King ver. I'd wait for Giddy couple ver. ;)

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

This is all their fault. 

Omg, I cannot sleep. The scene in the fanfic is keeping me wide awake. I can just imagine our MinEun in this realistic scene, or is it LeeEul? I am confused. Doesn't matter, they are the same in reel and in real. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

@briseis posted this in the main thread. It’s too good to not post here. I can stare at this all day :lol:. In fact, I have been lol. 

c5d9f75ee091780b7d028da0a152a1f428711ab1

387b4b8c2542e17208c79b8f0ffe13c26db1ea34
9f1f3f4c4a9c715feac577e46a037607c502a279

8483cda314b4cd53cf64b4ae83c15c2cfc524c66

f5468739c5c214282414eb8240fd87c6b4447bcb
53fc1fefc194422cf3d0e7d41fe90de9bb7fb2f8

Btw, one take, two takes or however many takes, they kissed like there’s no tomorrow. If you guys didn’t notice, both of their lipsticks were gone by the end lol. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

13 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@briseis posted this in the main thread. It’s too good to not post here. I can stare at this all day :lol:. In fact, I have been lol. 

c5d9f75ee091780b7d028da0a152a1f428711ab1

Hide contents

8483cda314b4cd53cf64b4ae83c15c2cfc524c66

f5468739c5c214282414eb8240fd87c6b4447bcb
53fc1fefc194422cf3d0e7d41fe90de9bb7fb2f8

Btw, one take, two takes or however many takes, they kissed like there’s no tomorrow. If you guys didn’t notice, both of their lipsticks were gone by the end lol. :lol:

Lol LMH really went for it! He dove straight in! :flushed:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5

1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

This is all their fault. 

Dear Lord! This made my heart race! Getting hot in here... :sweatingbullets:

Argh! Can’t believe we have to wait 6 days... AND only 4 episodes left :weary:

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, folksway222 said:

This is HOT! Def LG-JTE couple this one. A bit tempered and gentle. :wub:

Because we know that Mr. Giddy is more 'forward'... *sorry I'm still incoherent, hence can't access my brain properly :sweatingbullets:*

Thank you so much for writing this notty fic of The King ver. I'd wait for Giddy couple ver. ;)

oh wow @ladylia257 ...I’m excited to read your fanfic yay!! i wonder if it’s an extension of that sensual bedscene from the 12th.  I will soon find out.

Not gonna lie, everything about that episode is a bit of a blur to me EXCEPT the glorious Rated Mini R that was committed in the King’s chambers. Acckkkkkkk!!! I felt that neck kiss....I screamed so loud that my hubs came to me and asked me, what happened??? Hahaha 

I have a question...did they or did they not? Personally, my imagination says they did. But I’m hoping that in the next episode KES will shed more “detailed” light on that most important question.  :yum:

• Like 6
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Heretorant said:

@effyisme suggest I posted this over here too hehehe.

I caught KGE being herself right after the kiss after the neck kiss.  It was quick, but you can see it.  First time I see that she couldn’t hide it ^_^

No NG because the kiss was real not reel :D

• Like 7
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I caught KGE being herself right after the kiss after the neck kiss.  It was quick, but you can see   ^_^

THIS! She was a bit flustered, hence the continuous blinking. Maybe he made a little adlib with the neck kiss? Either he licked or bit her. :naughty:

I have been replaying that part but couldn't be sure. Tho I'm fine with either way. :ph34r:

• Like 7
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

THIS! She was a bit flustered, hence the continuous blinking. Maybe he made a little adlib with the neck kiss? Either he licked or bit her. :naughty:

I have been replaying that part but couldn't be sure. Tho I'm fine with either way. :ph34r:

One thing is for sure, the line between reel and real in this particular kiss is very blurry. Hahah 

Blessing the thread with this

Slow Mo version, because why not? Hahah let us spazz together :joy:

• Like 5
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

OK. OK. OK.  Just so you guys know, I've been lurking here since the very first page, and I love reading all your comments about the couple. Everything I want to say has already been said in this forum so what's the point of replying? HOWEVER! That kiss! That stare! The very possibility that we might be getting an heir soon is just too much for me to handle. And now they want us to wait for a week!?!?! I can't possibly endure a week without LMH-KGE content. 

GIVE ME THE BTS NOOOW:angry::angry:

• Like 4
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, folksway222 said:

The movement of his lips on the neck will sure give you butterflies in your tummy ;)

When their face was very close to each other after that peck on the lips. A teenie weenie smile on her face, that’s totally KGE, at least to me B)

• Like 5
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 6

13 minutes ago, effyisme said:

MYM promoted their fatal passionate bedroom kiss :D

cr owner 

Lol Why do they have to use the word ‘moist’ in the translation? :sweat_smile:

Still can’t get over this kiss! :love:

I think after the first kiss on the lips, I can see the corner of KGE’s lips move upwards a little, like a very tiny tiny smile.

I honestly don’t and can’t believe it would be possible for them to do this kiss scene just once unless there was something more there between them. For them to do that scene with no NGs and for it to be so sensual and perfect, like come on people! Even people that are blind can feel the attraction between LMH and KGE. :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

Definitely see him trying hard to control himself before the last kiss. 

Makes me want to just rent a penthouse, give the key to LMH, and push KGE to his arms. 

Then clear their schedule for three days.

• Like 3
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 9

12 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

My take:

1. I think I choked when I watched the neck kiss. 

2. Even I admire GE's fair skin on her neck, how about the one who had VVIP view: LMH? 

3. Yep, saw his tongue 

4. KGE blinking so many times trying to compose herself gotta be the cutest. LMH must have wanted to eat her seeing that

5. Watched his kisses before. This one seemed the gentlest, but also the hottest

6. His. Eyes. Can tell. No lies. Bet he wished they were alone so he could really attack her. 

7. No lipgloss LMH and his pale lips because of kissing KGE is my new definition of sexy, plus it made him looked completely dying for her. 

8. But my biggest question is, WHY in Goblin KGE still had the mind to kiss back, but in this drama, with LMH, she looked super shy, all giving in. SHE is a good kisser as well. With LMH, she looked like a shy bride on her wedding night, kissed by her real husband. She is majorly affected as well. From this moment on, I declare I believe she likes him as much as he likes her. 

Because her heart is probably pounding sooooo fast and she is actually really nervous and anxious with LMH. Totally agree that she feels the same!

But they both totally tongue wrestled during that kiss! :P:P 

• Like 5
  • Love 6

10 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

My take:

1. I think I choked when I watched the neck kiss. 

2. Even I admire GE's fair skin on her neck, how about the one who had VVIP view: LMH? 

3. Yep, saw his tongue 

4. KGE blinking so many times trying to compose herself gotta be the cutest. LMH must have wanted to eat her seeing that

5. Watched his kisses before. This one seemed the gentlest, but also the hottest

6. His. Eyes. Can tell. No lies. Bet he wished they were alone so he could really attack her. 

7. No lipgloss LMH and his pale lips because of kissing KGE is my new definition of sexy, plus it made him looked completely dying for her. 

8. But my biggest question is, WHY in Goblin KGE still had the mind to kiss back, but in this drama, with LMH, she looked super shy, all giving in. SHE is a good kisser as well. With LMH, she looked like a shy bride on her wedding night, kissed by her real husband. She is majorly affected as well. From this moment on, I declare I believe she likes him as much as he likes her. 

Haha. I really hope they'd include a BTS of this even though there wasn't any NG according to them. 

I keep on reminding myself that these people were LG and JTE. I fail every single time haha. It felt real not reel. :joy: They are very very good actors indeed. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

KGE unknowingly arouse LMH thus the fatal passionate kiss afterwards... he said it pain even more... wow wow... this line is simply obsence scandalous sexual at it's best... 

Note I used real names as I can't see them as reel life anymore :D

cr owner 

• Like 4
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 6