[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

8 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Definitely see him trying hard to control himself before the last kiss. 

Makes me want to just rent a penthouse, give the key to LMH, and push KGE to his arms. 

Then clear their schedule for three days.

Are you sure 3days is sufficient? :w00t: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

KGE unknowingly arouse LMH thus the fatal passionate kiss afterwards... he said it pain even more... wow wow... this line is simply obsence scandalous sexual at it's best... 

Note I used real names as I can't see them as reel life anymore :D

cr owner 

Don't worry, I totally see him as Mr. Giddy, his vibe is so diff in that scene, no Lee Gon at all. For Ms. Sunshine, she was trying to be immersed as Jung Tae-eul, but clearly she was shaken by his neck kiss. He did adlib. So... B)

*pray there'll be more scorching kisses for the next episodes :naughty:*

• Like 8
  • Naughty 6
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Ok, maybe a week is more likely. 

They should just save themselves and all shippers from misery by simply date and get married :D then he can have her anytime anywhere :w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

Dear Lord! This made my heart race! Getting hot in here... :sweatingbullets:

Argh! Can’t believe we have to wait 6 days... AND only 4 episodes left :weary:

well uhh...I just read it. I felt like I was watching a Iive show. That was hot. :yum:

even in bed when words aren’t “that” necessary LG had his game on. 

“I could do it that smoothly because I have done it with you a hundred times in my mind..” - LG to JTE

best.you’re.getting.it.again.line.ever 

thanks so much for sharing @ladylia257

my husband and I enjoyed that very much bwahaha. Jk. Or am I? hahaha 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

LMH looks like he is going in for a kiss I swear... his face and lips were that close for this scene... as usual he went in tighter as usual.. he even got chided off for hugging KGE too tight during the bamboo forest scene.. he looked slight embarrassed though and tried to laugh it off..

cr @graceyco

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

13 minutes ago, effyisme said:

LMH looks like he is going in for a kiss I swear... his face and lips were that close for this scene... as usual he went in tighter as usual.. he even got chided off for hugging KGE too tight during the bamboo forest scene.. he looked slight embarrassed though and tried to laugh it off..

cr @graceyco

Sometimes I feel second hand embarrassment for him. :sweat_smile:

He's making it so obvious everyone else around them probably felt too shy to tell him. All crews and staffs are 3rd wheels.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Sometimes I feel second hand embarrassment for him. :sweat_smile:

He's making it so obvious everyone else around them probably felt too shy to tell him. All crews and staffs are 3rd wheels.

Exactly! As much as I love the bts videos, I actually cringe for his actions... :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

41 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Ok. Must rewatch for the nth time. For scientific purposes. 

Me too! Hahah 

Did anybody notice LMH's eyes were half open on the second kiss? Was he trying to see GE's reaction? Or was it a part of the script? :blush:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

7 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Exactly! As much as I love the bts videos, I actually cringe for his actions... :P

Let him be as cringey as he wants. 

For such a top actor like him, it's hard to meet a girl outside of work. So destiny was kind and let him met the love of his life at work.

But imagine being him. Falling with the whole world seeing. Including his sister and her sister. Their families watching the drama. He doesn't seem bothered at all, though, completely happy showing the whole world that he's falling. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Me too! Hahah 

Did anybody notice LMH's eyes were half open on the second kiss? Was he trying to see GE's reaction? Or was it a part of the script? :blush:

Yea I noticed it. I was wondering if he was trying to see how KGE is reacting to his kiss before going more passionate. Testing the waters?

• Like 9
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Me too! Hahah 

Yes I saw it and felt the same that he wanted to glimpse at KGE but I think the half opened eyes screamed real desire on his part.. he looks like he is aroused and gone.. ahem** you know what I mean right :D

• Like 3
  • Naughty 8
  • LOL 2

I am calling for help again. I cannot stop thinking of episode 11 and 12. LMH truly shines here. This drama turned me into a fan. I cannot comprehend that the universe is so cruel to our King, depriving him of love from his parents since young and now love from the only woman he loves his whole life. And LMH is so good looking, regal, intelligent as a modern King who can even be cold blooded to protect his kingdom and his love. His intelligence in maths and science to understand this entire saga, and his knowledge of his country and the history of his empire is just so attractive! The way he told the bad guy that what he says is the law! 

So attractive when he rides his horse and slays his sword to rescue JTE and carries her to his chamber! And he basically gave in to his temptation and lust to devour KGE. (Yes I am using JTE/KGE interchangeably because I really do not know anymore.) My heart cannot take it when he couldn't even look at her shoulders without getting aroused and he was in pain with the arousal that he couldn't satisfy. So he gave up trying to restrain himself because what the heck, he is King and he needs her there and then. Not to forget, he loves her, so it is a noble act! Hahaha....

Help me please, court ladies. How to live the next few days? We need real life updates of these two. Put LG / JTE aside, give us the real deal. What are they doing now? Are they done filming? Are they recovering from their on-screen roller coaster emotions? Are they missing each other already? Are they still reminiscing their kisses?

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

My take:

1. I think I choked when I watched the neck kiss. 

2. Even I admire GE's fair skin on her neck, how about the one who had VVIP view: LMH? 

3. Yep, saw his tongue 

4. KGE blinking so many times trying to compose herself gotta be the cutest. LMH must have wanted to eat her seeing that

5. Watched his kisses before. This one seemed the gentlest, but also the hottest

6. His. Eyes. Can tell. No lies. Bet he wished they were alone so he could really attack her. 

7. No lipgloss LMH and his pale lips because of kissing KGE is my new definition of sexy, plus it made him looked completely dying for her. 

8. But my biggest question is, WHY in Goblin KGE still had the mind to kiss back, but in this drama, with LMH, she looked super shy, all giving in. SHE is a good kisser as well. With LMH, she looked like a shy bride on her wedding night, kissed by her real husband. She is majorly affected as well. From this moment on, I declare I believe she likes him as much as he likes her. 

This. I noticed it too. Kge seem extremely nervous in this scene despite her kissing scene experience before this. 

Lmh must have enjoyed this scene so much. His pale lips  proved it all. Hahaha

• Like 6
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 4