[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 hours ago, Ms.sunshine said:

Let’s be clear in one thing, OIMs are not against shipping. Lmh’s is been shipped with -the one who’s married happily, the one who’s been in a happy relationship, the one who got married and divorced. They absolutely don’t care about them cos they know those ships are nonexistent. They are against Kge shipped with Lmh ‘cos they also saw what we saw. He wearing his heart on his sleeves for her, orbiting around her, every time looking only at her and laughing at all the silly things she did, lingering touches and stares after the takes. Caring for her and praising her in every chance he got. He never left her side even during breaks unlike his other dramas where he's been always seen either resting or playing video games. They know the significance of the May8th photo., which didn’t have any promotional caption and the July 2 beginning and ending post on her birthday.
Isn’t it hilarious that they implied, the ep2 movie log song was to promote his new leading lady( who was not her in the video by the way)while they don’t even acknowledge the significance of the fact he posted a romantic song on KGE's  bday.
For them MinEun ship is the real threat and they will do everything in their ability to shake it ans sink it , like promoting the new FL and supporting all other costars of him except Kge. Shaming her and her fans and calling her names. They are the ones who created all the unnecessary rumors a while back. So don’t heed any attention to their claims and theories.
All the receipts we have is from our captain himself. Please trust him and respect him. They are both actors by profession and will have to act with handsome/beautiful partners in their coming projects and promoting their projects is also part of their job. If you think he’s a playboy who goes on flirting with all his costars then what’s the point of shipping him with Kge. Let’s respect the man and he’s done more than what we could ask for. He’s showing glimpse of his PERSONAL LIFE through the movie logs and we should be grateful for all the efforts he’s taken. She may not have been with him during his walks but I believe that the song is for her

BRAVO !! Sorry to cut your post Chingu but this is such a stellar of a post wanting me to comment after a long hiatus !!  Superbly put and I have nothing much to say to such haters. Let them dwell in their imaginary world of hatred while we can enjoy the bliss of upcoming future :)

As long time readers of this thread knows , am one of those thick headed shipper who strongly believe in this ship and none can convince me otherwise. Even if both agency deny in future, I will believe things didn't work out for personal reasons but don't tell me LMH and KGE was never a couple. The receipts are countless now.

I must say the timing of our captain's posts/videos is impeccable:lol: I do see a pattern here, whenever there is unrest in MinEun shipping world, this boy throws a bomb be it July 2nd post or the maze post or these YouTube videos. I will be lying if I say I wasn't surprised with this documentary. Frankly I wasn't expecting anything fueling the ship from these two till their next projects are done . So I encourage haters to deny more to make our boy restless with all the nonsense spewed and make him directly announce the wedding instead of confirming dating news:lol:

On a practical note, like many fellow shippers pointed here, I strongly believe the ending of this documentary is going to be a blast! He might not entirely reveal his lady love but might end with the high note indicating "how love have found its way to him, ending his lonely nights and he indeed saw something beautiful brightening his life". Ofcourse naysayers will still argue that's some x, y & z but we shippers will be having the last laugh... I am feeling all giddy thinking the possibilities:wub:

So fellow chingus, till the final bomb is thrown., lets enjoy the documentary and social media circus with some popcorn:eats2:

• Like 8
  • Love 10
  • Wiggle 2

Woaaahhh you got to look at the lyrics of the song he was listening to while playing with his feet in the vedio he posted.

Ya I know I m overthinking but who cares...:twerk2:But I guess he should know by now whatever he posts,whichever song he posts,it will be the topic of discussion.And yet.....:surprisedwut:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

@HappyVibesHello there, totally agree with your comments above. I, too, refuse to believe they have not dated, even if indeed there are denials in the future. Whatever it is, I cannot imagine they are not dating now and something is definitely brewing. Maybe I read too many fan fictions to be able to think otherwise, but there's too much coincidences and of course, tell tale signs by LMH who wears his heart on his sleeves.

As soon as LMH's movielog uses words such as 'saw something beautiful', or having sunsets scenes - we can rest our case and rejoice. Actually even if he hints just a little that there is someone he is seeing, it is enough for us to know who she is, despite all the denials from naysayers.

• Like 12
  • Love 1

I miss your presence here @HappyVibes. I remember you are among the most optimistic shippers here. I agree he might not reveal his ladylove but might give subtle hints and I'll take whatever he is willing to show. 

Speaking of background music, imagine if he uses a tkem ost as background music or the iconic dancing universe. We'll all be like 

dance dancing GIF

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

21 hours ago, Eatjane said:

I’m curious why in almost articles i read abt the cast of pachinko, they stated kim minha will play the role of TEENAGE sunja. Does it mean later on they’ll announce other cast to play older sunja? Pachinko will hv 8 eps if i’m not mistaken, so maybe the first half sunja will be played by her and the other half by other actress? I haven’t read pachinko so i don’t know about the age span of sunja. 
or maybe this series will have season 2 , to tell the story of older sunja? 

sorry to cut your post short. According to this tweet, the media reps had signed 2 years of contract with Apple TV.

And if you read the novel, it tells the story from teenage sunja to her old age (I'm guessing 60 or 70 years old?). The first section tells more about Sunja teen life, but the second ones tells the story on her older days (20-ish to 30-ish). So maybe there will be another actress who will play the role as adult Sunja just like "The Crown" series. While for LMH there's a line on the book when older Sunja meet Koh Hansu again saying that Koh Hansu still look the same like the one she meets during her teenage days. So I hope he will still act as Koh Hansu in his 50s. 

Then the other character that has been introduced to the public, in the novel they will be existed on the later part of the story. So I guess the adaptation will be a bit different than the book? I guess we better wait and see ;)

Back to our couple, I can't help but thinking about the sweater colour matches the one that KGE wears on mindbridge ad.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

30 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

@HappyVibesHello there, totally agree with your comments above. I, too, refuse to believe they have not dated, even if indeed there are denials in the future. Whatever it is, I cannot imagine they are not dating now and something is definitely brewing. Maybe I read too many fan fictions to be able to think otherwise, but there's too much coincidences and of course, tell tale signs by LMH who wears his heart on his sleeves.

As soon as LMH's movielog uses words such as 'saw something beautiful', or having sunsets scenes - we can rest our case and rejoice. Actually even if he hints just a little that there is someone he is seeing, it is enough for us to know who she is, despite all the denials from naysayers.

Completely agree with everything here.

Even if (a very very big if here) there is denial in the future, I wouldn’t believe for a second that what we are witnessing now is not true. I doubt even if they encounter problems and unfortunately separate, they wouldn’t deny it too. But of course, I am totally inclined to the path of wedding bells. I almost think I can hear “ring ring” now. Lol.

something is brewing. And I am so proud to be in this ship with every one of you here. 

• Like 10

54 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Did something happen? I swear we were already on pages 1087 or something but somehow about 7 pages were deleted? 

Same question here, weren't there 1087? What happened, i thought i had a concussion or something, seeing numbers..

6 hours ago, yellowduck said:

Wow, coincidences again??? The theme today is turtleneck, knittedwear, and beige yellow color. I just love how all these "coincidences" come so frequently...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 11
  • Wiggle 1

hai everyone..
I just want to say, a pure heart is a heart that has warmth and comfort, that will make others feel cared for and in safe hands. when I am able to see the night sky in its entirety on a clear day, I just stare, wonder and think suddenly it was something that kept coming across my mind, 'she missed his call? did he miss her call?' in thoughtful ways. :D let me asking you, what are you thinking about when looking up at the night sky? love comes in all shapes and sizes, not least when it's being projected tall and wide on the silver screen. some of the dramas that are easiest to fall head-over-heels in love with are the ones about people falling head-over-heels for each other. from LEE MIN HO and KIM GO EUN

palpable chemistry to witty yet heartfelt dialogue, there are endless reasons to watch The King:Eternal Monarch "TKEM" drama. there's heaps of chemistry between the two, as much in music and lyrics as through whispered sweet nothings. as with many great loves, there's also great sorrow but that only makes the romance all the more affecting. this plot summary touches the magical of fantacy drama, which builds connection the way it's built in real life. from my view point, we love MINEUN love story which explains the endless stacks of romance relationship piling up on our nightstand we are looking a sign in we feel both of them are remember their favorites and details about each other life. MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI' smile came across my face. *whoa, hold on a minute. am I dreaming?* :D every day seemed like the perfect day to hear their love story patiently to wait on crumbs just in still warm and fresh. I believe we love both of them. MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI, they are humble and generous person. so, let's support and rewatch their best work "TKEM" drama. may MINEUN :heart: love partner always keep in touch, finding deep and comfort love and missed into each other. always keep on praying, may our dream couple come true.

:letsgo::transforms::heart4:
I'll bring back all the memories. here's looking at, umm, these sources. :D

https://youtu.be/fk68-XqMaDQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHDP_sOp-D6/?igshid=syvpkgvkhzz3

• Like 11
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

57 minutes ago, Delphiniams said:

Same question here, weren't there 1087? What happened, i thought i had a concussion or something, seeing numbers..

Wow, coincidences again??? The theme today is turtleneck, knittedwear, and beige yellow color. I just love how all these "coincidences" come so frequently...

Oh i am sorry. Thanks for editing chingu.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Good morning ladies!!

Hugs and kisses to you all for being here!! 

Thank you @twinkle_little_star for all your kind words and thoughts!!  Spreading the love only!

I love the bgm he played. If it was the lyrics " We "Gon"  dance in my living room" that was played, I don't know what I would do...:crazymad:

3 more days till the 5th!!

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

8 hours ago, forme26 fi said:

@forme26 fi hai.. thank you for your note. sorry I wasn't able to get back to you sooner and looking for the right words to response you after I'd managed to sneak in only a few dozen during Jeong Tae Eul GO EUN SSI lengthy monologue. :D  I have finished sending the goods into the ship. the ship anchored briefly to rest. :D we really miss and remember the singing concert. 'we are gonna take a break' he added. the time just flies by when we're together in the ship is sailing and the best part is Lee Gon MIN HO SSI is captain. always keep on praying. stay together for MINEUN love partner be in love and true love really does love sincerity.

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

@G0g0Ming0  hai.. love and thank you. 

I am sorry for the delayed response and I'm glad to hear you had a listening MIN HO SSI music makes you feel good. :D listening to music even for five (5) minutes can boost happiness, right? exactly, you are right, we believe every single thing is connected in all five (5) is their favourite number yet there are important distinctions between their meanings. :D  love-like vibe can be sensed from MINUEN love partner around and the surroundings when they are just in love. we only get one chance, so we have to make it count. :D always keep on praying, may our dream couple come true.

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Blob 1

Finally finished reading Pachinko. Wow, what can I say...It's a powerful story. I really enjoyed the history aspect of it...and the storyline was very unpredictable at times. Truly an eye opener. I don't want to write too much on here just in case any of you guys are thinking of reading it too. Though I just want to say, as a reader, I was extremely drawn to the character Koh Hansu. Not just because I know LMH will portray the role but I did read with anticipation of him appearing again and again. Koh Hansu is a powerful man and like the author say so herself, he is very much the key character to this story. A man who thinks all his ideas are right and not exactly a 'nice' man.

It's almost scary to think this - but, guys, LMH is going to be even MORE huge than he already is. I have no doubt that he's going to nail this! And for him to launch his Movielogs whilst work begins for Pachinko, I'm amazed and feel incredibly proud of him. Like some of you, I'm not a true Minoz or Arjenia, because I don't think i've done enough to be called that. I was possibly more Arjenia because I just love KGE so much...her style, simplicity, humbleness, talent and she is so real. But the more I learn about LMH, the more I love him too. I especially love him for her. I so agree with all your comments (sorry unable to quote as I back read this forum as much as I could), about him being the 'one' who can protect her...and her not needing to ride on his fame because she is incredibly talented herself. So true.

I'm sure you've all noticed KGE latest IG. The death of Park Ji-Sun, a famous Korean comedian. It sounds like a suicide case...and she died alongside her mother...very very sad :tears:. It might mean that our couple may stay quiet for a little while, out of respect.

• Like 16
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, Onlyforlove said:

But y....I just saw that too.No TKEM posts.Even the boomerang vedio with the queen is missing..Strange!!

Yeah my thoughts exactly... 

But we know they are still friends since they got together recently... 

But really sad why she did that. 

I checked the other casts, all their TKEM posts are still up. 

I guess so long as LMH doesn't delete the sunset pic, we are safe. 

Fighting! 

:hooray:

• Like 9
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

@Peekaboohoo How come you are saying exactly my thoughts?? It is scary to think of how mega huge LMH can become, and I must say he either has a very strong team working for him, strategizing his path for him or he himself has enough foresight to do the right thing at the right time. I just hope he is also putting in effort to have and maintain a strong loving relationship (with KGE) so that he can be successful both in his personal life and in his career.

@DianaMishka Can explain what is happening? What is deleted and where?

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3