[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

hai everyone..
I just want to say, a smile is contagious and in a good way. it's actually one of the very few things that you and me wanted to catch and then spread to others. :D the great things about making someone else smile is it gives us a feeling of happiness as well. from my perspective, we never know what someone's day is like, or what trials and troubles they are going through, so the beautiful thing about making someone else smile is that, it can make their entire day being able to share and spread happiness is a beautiful gift that anyone can enjoy. let's check out MIN HO SSI appearance in LAZADA commercial film as he was chosen to spread happiness any way that he can. his happiness gives an inspiration and greatest delight. interestingly, MIN HO SSI's the first regional brand ambassador. the latest TVC also showcase Lazada's 11. 11 jingle reminding to all shoppers the lowest price during the shopping festival. in other words, spreading happiness is something that you and me can easily be done each and every day by giving compliments can make someone else feel better. as reffered to the latest GO EUN SSI's IG, my heartfelt condolences on her loss. I feel she's miss the ones she loves are never gone, they live within her hearts. I know this is a hard time and take your time with this and know your true fans, smart supporters and loyal shippers always here, GO EUN SSI. may I get you a tissue? *whoa, hold on minute, I'm going to be crying*  :D love is missing someone whenever they're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because they're close in heart. may MINEUN love partner joining together, bring both of them more joy than they can imagine. I believe love is about wanting the other to be happy. wishing MINEUN a lifetime of love and happiness. still, keep on praying. may our MINEUN dream couple come true.

stay safe and happy everyone..

:heart2::heartxoxo::surprisedwut:

source: 

https://www.8days.sg/liveandlearn/style/lazada-s-new-ambassador-lee-min-ho-brings-you-finger-hearts-13285608

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHGQ9uqDLJn/?igshid=80ke33epkw6h

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG_Ip2XDDCa/?igshid=fsc0c5w5ihqc

• Like 17
  • Love 5

The best make up artist perhaps out there. She's working with the most popular women in Kdramaland! 

I noticed that she started with Song Hye Kyo and then KGE as early as 2016 then Park Min Young in 2019, then Suzy in 2020.somehow all these women have links to LMH. Hihihihi. 

Check out her highlights. Our Queen has the most number of highlights. I think they even went to Paris together. 

Just rambling as I miss our couple. 

:hooray2::ilike:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Can explain what is happening? What is deleted and where?

KYJ the one who played nari in TKEM,she has archived few of her post which she did post when the drama was airing like a boomerang vedio where she and kge were just flipping their hair and 1 or 2 more posts I guess.Either she has archived it or deleted it cause sadly those pics are no longer visible in her IG.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

@DianaMishka Can explain what is happening? What is deleted and where?

Demi kimee cleaned up her insta and there are no more TKEM related posts...  Maybe she wanted to start afresh with her new kdrama Tale of the Nine Tailed. 

Actually, thinking about it, KGE should send a coffee truck to demi and grim reaper for that drama. Hahaha. 

:hwaiting2:

And then kim bum will also eat the food from the food truck just like what demi did for the churros she got from LMH's food truck for bum. 

:hwaiting:

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

We could use more Asian worldwide stars so it hope Pachinko is successful.  It’s on AppleTV so that will limit viewership.  Netflix is a much bigger platform so it’s been a great launching pad for Asian shows too.  I think the remake of Money Heist could be big too for international viewers since it’s already so well known.  I don’t know about LMH’s English but KGE’s is perfect when singing.  She should play the Korean Spider-Man (woman) character cause she’s good at stunts (Memories of the Sword) and has the classic Korean look, not the Americanized version people expect.  

• Like 9

1 hour ago, gutterland said:

I noticed the movie The Thieves is on netflix so I re-watched it last night and was reminded of Money Heist with its ensemble of grey and morally ambiguous characters. After rewatching it, I believe koreans can do justice with the remake without totally copying the spanish version which is too explicit for k-series standards. With great writer and impressive casting I think they can nail it. So I hope they get kge please. That short cameo in Hit and Run squad shows she can be that loose cannon runaway robber RickRoll'D that everyone either hates or loves. 

I agree apple tv still has limited viewership compared to netflix and I bet one of the reasons they casted a hallyu superstar is to increase their market and lucky them lmh got the actual talent and charisma to play the role. 

@gutterland what country Netflix do they have The Thieves in?  I’ve been looking for that because Kim HyeSoo is in it and I love her too (if it’s the same one).  I agree with the character in H&R; she was really good in her cameo and I was hoping that they were setting it up for her to be in the sequel.  Didn’t see anything about it so I guess not.  I didn’t watch the movie but it looked interesting. 

• Like 6

@Yoyoyo yes it's The Thieves with khs and jjh. Also I only realized last night, kge's ex did a cameo at beginning and ending part LOL. And I have watched this 3-4 times already. Both ladies are so good in it and I love the twists. I'm from PH and I think it has just been recently added here. Not sure which other countries have it though.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Hmmmmm, spot the difference? 

All the other boys looking at our girl with smiling eyes and literally just smiling. And then our LMH with that intent look and stare...

I can't quite put a word to it. Desire? Curiosity? Something like... I want to know you more. I don't want to miss anything you are saying. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGuDwDnJd6h/?igshid=1typxn5cr7g4r

:eats2::omg:

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

hai everyone..
I just want to say that the only way to open my heart, your heart, our heart, her heart, his heart and so on is to let go of all the things that have been keeping it closed. whether you and care to admit it or not, everyone loves a good romance. from my view point, for many of us, our minds run our lives. our decisions are made rationally. our life path is chosen strategically and determined logically. herewith, I've rounded up some of the most beautiful, passionate and love moments as reffered to The King:Eternal Mornach "TKEM" drama will make you laugh, cry and, yes, believe in true love. *whoa, hold on a minute, is that a fact?* :D a stunning love story that in its finest moments and I love this story. every single character is clearly defined in such a way that they easily take shape. GO EUN SSI, she just as easily commands the screen as an arrogant and cold hearted detective also she gives the most sidekicks lead in "TKEM". things take a romantic turn when she begins to fall for her King Lee Gon acted by MIN HO SSI as charismatic King and  meanwhile his heart becomes tender and his eyes swell with tears when as he works with Tae Eul. the King attends on date night with both of them fall in love without realizing it. moreover, their acting was so enthralling. their chemistry is undeniable and off the charts from their first scene together to the last. we can tell by the way we feel. be from the heart what does this mean? it means changing who you and are are being. come from a different place. have a different intention behind all we do. show different parts of ourselves. find out who you and me really are, and do whatever you and me can to express it. could you please tell me the difference between a decision made from your heart, MIN HO SSI  :heart:  GO EUN SSI? :D naturally, I believe they are miss each other. may MINUEN love partner be from the heart, be vulnerable, be true to yourselves, be authentic, be seen, be who you really are, be real and be love. :D always keep on praying. may MINEUN dream couple come true. stay safe and happy everyone..

:transforms::saitama:

:ok:

here is another example of flashback as a memory. :D
source:

https://youtu.be/0tRyTd-LFu0

https://youtu.be/X7hcJhgwFtc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGyyUKep07D/?igshid=2mftu3hyowyz

• Like 12
  • Love 5

@gutterland thank you!  KGE will be up against KHS for best actress. I know either would be happy for the other cause they’re friends and both deserving. Does anyone know if LMH was nominated too?  I never saw anything about the best actor sbs awards. 

• Like 8

16 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Don't you miss them together? 

This made me miss them even more!!:please:This write up is so damn true.I have been watching kdrama since 2013 but never have I ever seen any couple so perfectly fit in togather.May b that’s y many of us feel personally connected to the ship.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

Is everyone waiting quietly and patiently for potential '5th of the month' post?? *sigh* Lol I need stop refreshing my IG, youtube and soompi page :sweats:. Not sure why I haven't checked on this before but just a quick fact of the day, Andong Hahoe Folk Village is approximately 3 and half hour drive from Seoul. Hope you all have a good day chingus!

• Like 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

hai everyone..
I just want to say that you and me all treasure memories because they allow us to relive delightful times in our lives. from my perspective, memories become stories that we tell hundreds and thousands of times throughout our life. :D the beautiful thing about our memories is that, not only are they beautiful to us, they are also beautiful to others. as reffered to true fans IG, it's proved that she was supportive of everything MINEUN love partner did. I believe she's warm and kind-hearted person. the flashback video consisted from behind the scene The King: Eternal Monarch "TKEM" drama. main lead actress GO EUN SSI grasped MIN HO SSI's hand tightly. and the way MIN HO SSI main character leader acts love to her is seemingly very different. love shyness they two can be very active and open around the other friends but within them in sight, they freeze up. this task has proceeded hand-in-hand with philosophical analyses of these kinds of personal love, analyses that in part respond to various puzzles about love. :D in my view, sometimes small memories cover large part of our hearts. when the heart whispers 'have you feel my heart beat when I'm with you' and 'I can feel yours' also ' do you think and dream about me as often as I dream about you'. :D *whoa, hold on a minute, all of a sudden I heard my inner voice whisper*  :D  in the same way, the heart is also sometimes whisper to the listener. the expression of love feelings, developing a closer relationship with a loved one, increasing productivity, inspiring others, and becoming happier. I believe this beautiful moment MINEUN love partner is about memories are how little things throughout the day can remind us of different memories in fact some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming. always support MIN HO SSI :heart: GO EUN SSI as a love partner and as an individual. there's a unique kind of interest in the way that potential partner moves, or the sound of his or her voice. the two actors are loved around the whole world and please always stay healthy and happy. may MINEUN long lasting true love partner. keep going, always keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple come true.
stay safe and healthy everyone..

:heartxoxo::letsgo::heart2:

source

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHK1YK3HYvY/?igshid=2ba6ljplg4di

https://giphy.com/gifs/TheSwoon-eJ95tvmQLxtLffUnoj

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

No posts from LMH and KGE for the significant and much awaited 5th of the month because probably both are very busy with their projects, so the close friends KKB and KYJ are the one's posting for them? 

And KGE liked the IG Nov 5 posts of KYJ... She is low key active:approves:

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1

1 hour ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Hmm ... bastante seguro de que estábamos en la página 1082, pero parecía que se había perdido. Mod, ¿dijimos algo mal? Disculpas si ese es el caso. ¿Solo un poco confundido porque anteriormente también faltaban algunas páginas?

Lo mismo me pareció, están desapareciendo... por qué motivo?!

• Like 4