[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

So I’ve been watching Goblin all weekend, and now there are massive wildfires and a freak windstorm in my state.  We had to close all the windows because the air quality and smoke was choking.

...apologies to all affected, it appears Kim Shin is yelling at me.  I’m going to sleep and am willing to bet $5 when I wake up, either KGE or LMH will have posted.

• Like 9
  • Thirsty 2

2 hours ago, Mini said:

Look very closely to this video, LMH said "Saranghae" to KGE after the first kiss. Thats why KGE is a bit shocked and smiled. Look at her eyes. I love them!!! You can look for same videos in Youtube. So this kiss is real!!! Not LG and JT but LMH and KGE!!! 

The video frm @Masunni. The kiss at control room.

How did u see that? I cant read lips. huhu

1 hour ago, yellowduck said:

He also said Saranghae when beheading kiss  Hahahahaa

They did too? People are so awesome finding stuff.

1 hour ago, Yoyoyo said:

To me, it looks like she says “moh” which is in Korean “what” right before she gives him that look.  Like the break in the kiss wasn’t supposed to be in there and it was his ad lib. I don’t see the saranghae but definitely the smile he gives.  They had great chemistry and look very good together.  I just watched Goblin after CITT this year and really enjoy her acting.  I thought they might date after this drama since he seems really into her in the interviews and just wanted to see if it was true and found this forum. Seems like a lot of theories out there about him I guess.

I just love their interaction in that scene. Eyes, mouth, lips, expression, giggle and body language, if that not real, they are indeed a good actors.

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

dear is it necessary to put these kinda gif early in the morning

WEY ya WEY I am trying to come out of this black hole and u gals always push me back in I am so done now for the whole effing day....

on a lighter note I am liking the range of talks we doing here baseless and useless Rumours and balms and @AgentQuake new addition in her family(pm koo) how did u get the demon beauty babe.....she is adores

and than the biggest blunder to human kind TS 

so I am happy that we are in a happy place while our otp is again MIA 

enjoy the day see u tonight.....

bogum is calling me.....

Yes it does, to uplift our spirit hehehe and to bring all of us who already in this gutterland to dreamland. We on this ship together and no turning back, only if the ship sink, we all sink together for better or for worst.

:heart1:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

Its been such a long time since I've posted anything on this forum. 

I've been busy honestly silently lurking back and forth between Twitter and Instagram to top that off re-watching TKEM and the BTS videos and photos. It's been well over a couple months since the drama ended and I have not been able to get over them. 

After reading all these comments and rumors, I seriously just want a confirmation now if they're dating so my heart would be at ease and so I can continue to live a normal life. This is my first K-Drama ship and every time I hear negative things about them my heart drops a little but then again I tell myself until I hear differently I will continue to ship them and sadly watch from afar until that day comes for all of us to either be happy for them as a couple or individually. I truly appreciate all the crumbs they've given us this far and seriously hold true admiration in the fact that they continue to strive for their fans on top of that remind us that they too are just not actors and actresses but are human beings just like everyone else and having a normalcy life is definitely important. I will always stan for my MinHo and GoEun regardless!!

• Like 12

4 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I brewed one big pitcher but I lost the rest of the tea packets :(  I drink like four cups of coffee a day so now I look like Lady Noh.

But the KAHI balm comes Wednesday!

+++ 

This is Teddy - he has the personality of Prime Minister Koo most of the time.  I think he’s a demon.  It’s been 3 days and I’m mentally and physically exhausted.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE0HGuhg2Yh/?igshid=1wu42fi6bzmq3

Aww Teddy is the cutest little thing:heart:

• Like 5

On 9/7/2020 at 12:42 PM, samantha12 said:

Sigh. Sometimes I can’t help feeling frustrated for LMH and KGE (assuming that they are indeed together)

We have multiple proposed theories here in the past few months and a lot of us are speculating LMH is planning a PR plan for his fans to accept KGE since the very beginning. He himself dropped a loaf of bread on her birthday. We were showered with lovestragm throughout the airing of TKEM, and they posted within minutes from each other post. People from their circle posted cryptic comments on their posts. Appa Kim liked those comments. We even got “tomorrow...2” from the queen, which is a pretty obvious clue.

Why do we have to dwell on a rumour based on following a bunch of private accounts that we don’t really know? 

Personally I think we have much more concrete evidence or hints for our ship than many others already. Of course people can think and judge on their own but I myself am satisfied with what we have so far.

i will stop my rant and do not comment on Ms Korea incident from now on. It’s really a total waste of time for me.

Hi, i have been reading all recent posts on the rumors, and for a moment, I tried to imagine this question, "was I mistaken in thinking our favourite beautiful OTP are together/dating?" But however hard i tried to imagine them not together, the ONE major image that came to mind immediately and so far is still uncontested is 02 July early morning post which shocked me at 06.00 my time, when i woke up to quickly check ig post because it was our Queen's birthday to see fans' celebratory posts, and instead, the first to turn up on my tl was LMH's Dancing Universe video. And further more, in what seems to be an effort to seal that image, he posted again a few minutes before the end of her birthday. I literrally jumped up from my chair. Ok, deal! No way those posts are not related to Queen Ggone. So, whenever i have my doubts from reading too much into rumors, that 02 July posts will turn up to remind me. Until they or their agencies deny, I will keep believing that they are together and being very happy now. If they deny, well, i will still support their individual choices and wish the best for their careers, even if it means i will be heartbroken for a moment. But life goes on, rl goes on. They go on too. Thanks for the chance to share my views.

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1

9 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

mmmm more new accounts nonsense, many people are so bored B)

Allow me to introduce myself finally :D I guess I am older than many friends here, a true ahjumma who is neither KGE nor LMH fan. I am a long time fan of GY, 17+ years to be exact. I first discovered KGE through Eungyo and was instantly captivated by her purity and charm, and have followed her career as well as her social media and her dad’s social media ever since. I absolutely LOVE her in Goblin and could never comprehend why such a brilliant performance which to me deserved a Baeksang was overshadowed by the silly bromance. I would lie if I said I wasn’t disappointed when it turned out that GY and KGE were not an item since they were compatible on many notes. But I digress. Fast forward to TKEM, I had to admit that LMH and KGE look PERFECT together. Their facial features and disposition bear a lot of resemblance, something Asians would call “husband and wife” vibe (loosely translated in English), meaning a couple that is very likely to be happy together for a long long time. I had posted many photos of this resemblance many pages back. And because I followed appa Kim for a very long time, I saw those heart warming “likes” he placed on shipper comments, which I also posted here a while back. Of course he knows exactly what he is doing. Last but not least, I just wanted to call out LMH’s 2 legendary posts, being the May 8 sunset and the July 2 Dancing Universe with border bonus :heart: which still make me smile ear to ear every single time. It is just incredibly sweet and I wish these two beautiful humans the happiest ending

Love

Salute to all you have said. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

@Masunni

I've been watching all their BTS ha ha and saw the video of LeeEul Faaldom in Youtube watched it over and over again and finally i saw it ha ha!!! Then found other videos w/c are clearer and zoomed. Many have seen it also. Its one of the reason why Im sailing this ship and the July 2 also!!! I suggest search all those videos! I have copies but i dont know how to attach it here. I have been watching it over and over!!!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 5

6 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Also Teddy says thank you to everyone for the love.  He also bit me so he’s in time out now/ 

Thank you for dropping Teddy in the ship. He is so adorable! Although, he has PM Koo's personality lol, at least it's better than all the ridiculous rumors we heard so far about our lovely love birds! :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Mini said:

@Masunni

I've been watching all their BTS ha ha and saw the video of LeeEul Faaldom in Youtube watched it over and over again and finally i saw it ha ha!!! Then found other videos w/c are clearer and zoomed. Many have seen it also. Its one of the reason why Im sailing this ship and the July 2 also!!! I suggest search all those videos! I have copies but i dont know how to attach it here. I have been watching it over and over!!!

I dont seems to find it in youtube. Maybe u can copy the link here? Well i did watched the slow motion one but still cannot figure what he muttered. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

Lets put it this way. I believe we rational shippers collectively and many more out there CANNOT be wrong about this ship. All of us cannot be blinded delusionally at the same time. 

Many of us have our real lives and we have been there, done that. We know when a guy likes a girl, vice versa. We know when two persons are happy and attracted to each other. What we see in press con, swoon interviews, BTSs, IG posts etc are REAL. We did not make anything up. We are merely accepting what we see.

Honestly, yes we like an official announcement but at this point in time, I am more curious to know how he pursued her, how they spend time together, how they feel about each other now and so on. The many fan fictions have fueled my imagination and they are all I think of every night in bed. It doesn't help when their beheading scene keeps popping up everywhere and I also really like that hospital reunion run and hug. I hope LMH and KGE are happy now that they have each other.

• Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

Lets put it this way. I believe we rational shippers collectively and many more out there CANNOT be wrong about this ship. All of us cannot be blinded delusionally at the same time. 

Many of us have our real lives and we have been there, done that. We know when a guy likes a girl, vice versa. We know when two persons are happy and attracted to each other. What we see in press con, swoon interviews, BTSs, IG posts etc are REAL. We did not make anything up. We are merely accepting what we see.

Honestly, yes we like an official announcement but at this point in time, I am more curious to know how he pursued her, how they spend time together, how they feel about each other now and so on. The many fan fictions have fueled my imagination and they are all I think of every night in bed. It doesn't help when their beheading scene keeps popping up everywhere and I also really like that hospital reunion run and hug. I hope LMH and KGE are happy now that they have each other.

• Like 4

hi ladies

Unexpectedly i watched Heirs press conf. I haven't watched drama. So, pardon me for asking this

It looked as if PSH is clinging to LMH and engaging him and also trying to look not very obvious about it.  He is just reciprocating low key. Did they date? I know so many ship them till today. Now she has someone i think in her life right?

Is he conscious about his skin colour.

• Like 4

Look at them, happily shooting, bouncing to songs?, same expression, excited, smiling widely, same posture, same footing. How did that long leg of lmh follow exactly like kge? Seriously new side of LMH. :fullofhearts:

Both photo uploaded by them on the same day of 8th May 2020. Since untact finish filming, both seems to go MIA again. How long do you think this silence going to last this month after 5 Sept post? Maybe he post today? I dont mine anymore whether they post or not as the silences of both are more thrilling as we always assume they are together during that moment of no news. Niceee :ohboy2:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 11
  • Love 1