[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Hi everyone, i've been a silent lurker for a while now. I found this forum when I decided to start google that keyword of 'does LMH like KGE' right after I watched their overflowing chemistry in TKEM (and it was still during early episodes :D).

Everytime my soul started this urge of shipping them feverently I always read your posts here. Thank you for being the haven for MinEun/MinGo shippers :lol:

I saw this post earlier and would like to share too:

4 hours ago, folksway222 said:

*whispering* I thought I'm the only one who noticed it ages ago. I mean have you look at her in denim pants? Wowza... :wub: *k, I swear I'm not a pervert, I just a normal human being appreciating another God's creation :D*

I like KGE since Goblin days and she became my main trigger to watch TKEM. I recently traced back her old movies because TKEM made me adore her even more, and I watched Tune in for Love.

I also don't mean to be a pervert (am a married woman) :), but it stunned me to see her radiant with beauty in that movie with a nice amount of sweetness, innocence and sex appeal. Then I went to see her in Eun Gyo (anyway it's such a beautiful movie and I like it), then I was impressed. She was innocent and sexy yet she didn't even try to flaunt it. Now I understand why according to an article the director stubbornly wanted her for the role of Eun Gyo.

So it left me in constant wondering if I, as a woman, could see her attractiveness as clear as sunny day, then how about LMH as a man? he must have been instinctively sensing it earlier than everybody else ;)

• Like 10
  • Love 2

More gifs of MinEun Couple...;) I'm really loving their cute and adorable interactions with each other...:wub:

2bJtKKI.gif

PuqXIJl.gif

Oln4bmc.gif

Spoiler

zKrEv6B.gif

fwmIuEa.gif

qMvd47w.gif

S5w3lsT.gif

Amse0G7.gif

cDI50aG.gif

OzqqCyd.gif

7y5qiZ0.gif

LeeEul...They are having so much fun acting silly...Give me an hour...:rolleyes:

cr. dc gall

• Love 9

LMH just updated his Ig.. he is doing "watching tv at the living room with dark room" but with minomi.. wonder who took that pictures tho..:wub: I hope there's some cushion to support someone's back too :sweatingbullets: is he lurking this thread?? does he knew that we talked a lot about that swoon couch talk? :joy:

• LOL 16

5 minutes ago, Prerna said:

LMH posted on his IG

So there is something really fishy guys remember his last Thai interview wil watch with dim lights,,,,minomi,,,,fried chicken,,,tonic water and best partner would be KIMGOEUN 

I hope she is there sitting with him and enjoying there US time :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

KGE: lets join #TKEM today too :heart:

LMH: ya, i'm joining now, in a dark room, under the deemed light hugging minomi only..Where are you..? Told ya i wanna watch with u...

KGE: just turn around. I'm here

ME : i'm here too. in delulululululululululanddd

:tears::phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

A lil disapoointed with Pyeha's IG post but it's an ode to their Netflix interview : watching TKEM with Minomi, lights off, the only thing missing is KGE. 

While we are at it, I already prepared my drink : Tonic Water (just like LMH) but I added Soju and Lemon. :wub: Ready for episode 14 while watching re-run of Ep 13. 

LMH / KGE please feed our hearts. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I have a feeling that LMH and KGE are reading this forum lol. LMH knows we emphasized on him watching TKEM with KGE and also in his bedroom with miomi doll. We discussed about it for days and suddenly today he posts pics with miomi and him watching TKEM. What's cooking? Ok maybe my delulu mind 

• LOL 9

I'm a bit dissappointed too he didn't post lovey-dovey kind of picture today :huh:

But well, still better than nothing at all

If he's being consistent with the interview, then the one accompanying him watching ep 14 (and the one taking picture without us knowing) is KGE *fingercrossed

• Like 3
  • Love 1