[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

All i want to say about KGE post is that she really loves LMH on the horse as she said that was her first impression that he is Sooooo Handsome..there that is the gist of the post :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

It's already 5:15 in KST!! The most important question begs to be asked:

Are we getting a lovestagram today?!

tenor.gif?itemid=17089166

AHHHHH no pressure lmh no pressure lol

49 minutes ago, Court_LadyA said:

I don't really care if this is fanservice, I'm just happy that they can still post photos of them together. :wub:

IG promotion can be the best excuse for them to flaunt saved photos on their phones right? :sweatingbullets:

We love this “fan service” keep them coming :naughty: 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Miadee said:

All i want to say about KGE post is that she really loves LMH on the horse as she said that was her first impression that he is Sooooo Handsome..there that is the gist of the post :wub:

I hope he doesn't post a photo of him and chicken since that's when he first met her. :joy:

• LOL 21

6 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

*whispering* I thought I'm the only one who noticed it ages ago. I mean have you look at her in denim pants? Wowza... :wub: *k, I swear I'm not a pervert, I just a normal human being appreciating another God's creation :D*

I noticed it right away when I saw her in that backless white gown, when she accepted an award way back and LMH was seated two seats apart from her. Trust me, we’re not pervs but confident women admiring an amazing human being. I wish I can upload the video of the bts but i dont know how. It was bts of episode 4. LMH shimmied closer to her and was surprised and pushed back and laughed. 

• LOL 10

1 hour ago, Lexiepedia said:

Is it because of too much revealation in episode 12 bts by Minho that now they have to cut off soo many parts in episode 13 bts ?

That and maybe they wanna tone down the shipping for awhile, cos they wanna build up the suspense towards the end?  Like less lovey dovey stuff, more mystery?

1 hour ago, Lexiepedia said:

Can the purpose be for us to buy DVD cut?

TAKE MY MONEY. Only if they include the BTS for Ep12 uncut.

22 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

Can’t help but comment that KGE has the best pair of bum bums for her body type. I start to understand why LMH was giggling while filming the “horse mounting” scene.

ahem, he was thinking of riding or mounting *cough* other things

he did shift his weight during the horse riding scene behind her, and when his hips thrust trying to get the horse to move I was like KGE, you feeling that?!

12 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

*whispering* I thought I'm the only one who noticed it ages ago. I mean have you look at her in denim pants? Wowza... :wub: *k, I swear I'm not a pervert, I just a normal human being appreciating another God's creation :D*

Perhaps, this is why she is also always in loose and flowy clothes. Like, if she was in the white dress or those fitting clothes like the Bifan awards *phew*... Mr Obvious, if you don't steal her... you need yo eyes checked.

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 12

4 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

I noticed it right away when I saw her in that backless white gown, when she accepted an award way back and LMH was seated two seats apart from her. Trust me, we’re not pervs but confident women admiring an amazing human being. I wish I can upload the video of the bts but i dont know how. It was bts of episode 4. LMH shimmied closer to her and was surprised and pushed back and laughed. 

He definitely felt something! I went back and checked and he cleared his throat as he pushed back. :joy: Why am I thinking he felt something afterwards and had to back off or she would feel it. :naughty:

• Naughty 6
  • LOL 5

Hi everyone I'm new to this..

I've been really enjoying watching kdrama since elementary school (now I'm at early 20s) this is my first time being too attached to couple of drama.. even I'm not that attached to CLOY couple that is very popular.. The reason why I watched The King was because of Go Eun since I was her fan since her appearance at Goblin! But I knew something different with how LMH acts towards her that's why I started this private life:wub: I may be not mature enough but I like to learn a lot of human gesture and how they will react as they falling in love or not so I've been enjoying reading all the comments from more adult that have more experience toward love life :wub:.

sorry my bad english I still learning :D

• Like 4
  • Love 8

28 minutes ago, hazelnutlatte said:

I’m so agree with you!! If it’s meant to be a promotional post, why don’t she use the still photos from upcoming episodes to tease people?? Why did she use the pic from the previous scene (with that lovely stare from LMH - and I swear I could die effective immediately if LMH ever look at me like that LOL)?

OMG I can’t keep calm!! Part of my brain tells me it’s just fan service and nothing more than promotion but my delulu brain tell me otherwise. And guess what? Delulu brain always win.

Hahahaha. I alway feel like their IGhappy posts "promoting" TKEM are just excuses for them toto post their pics. Can't help but be delulu. We're all delulus here because they gave us something to delulu about. Anyway, I won't keep my hopes up of LMH posting something on IG today. So if he does post, it would be awesome. lol. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

I like her in skinny jeans and she has legs that made me go :love: , i am a leg person btw :naughty::sweat_smile:  and that white dress she wore in 2015, wah ... sexy back,  i super love it.  I wonder if she dares to wear that again now :D  maybe mr Giddy will never leave her side .... :lol:

Honestly i like the dresses she wore during her early years and also her makeup.  I want her to wear those dresses again :sweatingbullets:

Wait for his post must wait long long till my neck hurts.  Well, we still have tomorrow to wait for Mr Giddy’s post :innocent:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, Blue mallowww said:

Hi everyone I'm new to this..

I've been really enjoying watching kdrama since elementary school (now I'm at early 20s) this is my first time being too attached to couple of drama.. even I'm not that attached to CLOY couple that is very popular.. The reason why I watched The King was because of Go Eun since I was her fan since her appearance at Goblin! But I knew something different with how LMH acts towards her that's why I started this private life:wub: I may be not mature enough but I like to learn a lot of human gesture and how they will react as they falling in love or not so I've been enjoying reading all the comments from more adult that have more experience toward love life :wub:.

sorry my bad english I still learning :D

Welcome @Blue mallowww! Your English is fine, trust me!

Yes, I liked the CLOY couple but not this much! We can share our analysis and observations here :)

• Like 2
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

So of course I used the online translation

Today, too, #The King of Eternity.
Let's be together.

Denotative - TKEM will be on tonight. Let's watch it together (to her fans, of course)

Connotative - TKEM will be on tonight. Let's watch it together (to LMH)

Shipper's translation - Today & till eternity, let's be together (to LMH of course)

Am I right? Or am I right? :lol:

Don't forget the " And have babies" on the third one! :naughty:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 4

32 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

omg. i thought i was the only one noticing it too :lol: it shows whether she wore denim/track pants or flowy dress. Omg i sound like a pervert too but i agree with appreciating God’s creation :D one cant just deny :ph34r: and now i remembered that part too when LG was carrying her to his chambers. that was one sexy curve :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, buahciku101 said:

KGE post?

What did she said?

Why did she post that pic - of all pic. Me thinking like did she stalk our thread?

We just discuss about this bts right. The way Lmh look at her for that scene?

And now this.

What do you expect us to think now girl?

You like to play with shippers heart I guess..?

And that love heart.. what's that suppose to mean..?

Don't blame us if we gonna discuss that heart shape for like 10pages now..

How am I suppose to concentrate on my work now? 

Me again.

Replay their bts for the 100th times.

Lol! :D

Edit : waiting for the king post.

I took a week off from work. I think I will be in better shape next week to go to work, hopefully — depending on what episodes 14 and 15 will bring to the table or I have a week of work feeling like crap. But I can’t blame you, we’re on the same ship. Hang in there.

Edited by Kaydeelee
  • LOL 6