[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 minutes ago, hannahmikhaila said:

Omg! That makes me happy and cringe at the same time. A lot of things that were posted here are not so child friendly. Screw that. They're adults. Go do adult stuff LMH and KGE. We support you all the way. Hahaha. 

Wait a sec. 

I just remembered his anwers in that thai interview. He's watching TKEM in a dark room. You guys remember his answer to who do you want to watch TKEM right? Right?????? 

Ok. I'm dead. Again. I think this is the 2nd time I died today. :wub:

Yes yes yes!!! The main important bit of his post is who he said he wanted to watch TKEM with... its KGE but like I said he cannot outright post a pic with her so he made use of his other answer which is watch TKEM in a dark room with minomi to create the IG post... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

8 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Yes yes yes!!! The main important bit of his post is who he said he wanted to watch TKEM with... its KGE but like I said he cannot outright post a pic with her so he made use of his other answer which is watch TKEM in a dark room with minomi to create the IG post... 

Righhhhttttt???? :love: I'm gonna say it.  They're together right now. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

For me it’s more than DELULU now...:do u guys remember when they were asked who will u watch the show With they both said each others name and LMH was like “I knew it “ as if he knows her so well in 8months and than he is doing whtrver he told on that show.....

now my gutter mind —— dim lights + minomi (is an excuse)+ kimgoeun that was he wanted all together for his perfect night show time.....::he is so damn confident what he wants ...it’s as if he is throwing breadcrumbs for us to pick guys I am the captain of this ship and I am doing whtrver I have spoken in the media step-by - step please understand,,,,,don’t get shocked and support us......u will get a nice news in the near future.....:AMEN 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

22 minutes ago, Prerna said:

For me it’s more than DELULU now...:do u guys remember when they were asked who will u watch the show With they both said each others name and LMH was like “I knew it “ as if he knows her so well in 8months and than he is doing whtrver he told on that show.....

now my gutter mind —— dim lights + minomi (is an excuse)+ kimgoeun that was he wanted all together for his perfect night show time.....::he is so damn confident what he wants ...it’s as if he is throwing breadcrumbs for us to pick guys I am the captain of this ship and I am doing whtrver I have spoken in the media step-by - step please understand,,,,,don’t get shocked and support us......u will get a nice news in the near future.....:AMEN 

QUESTION: Who was taking the pic in that dim lit room? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 5

18 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I haven't watch it..im more blown by LMH IG post hahahhahau :joy:

This is me right now. I just woke up to check his IG post and then went to see if I lost in the main thread and then back here to check up on more MinEun news. New episode is the last on my mind. :joy:

• LOL 9

6 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I read some shippers' ig posts, some of them took interest in the minomi's clothes since it looks more like JTE's (or KGE's :)) style of clothing instead of LG (although it could also be a general style of clothing)

I think it's cuter since he got that on their first date. The Minomi he used to hug before was a lot smaller. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Hi everyone, i've been a silent lurker for a while now. I found this forum when I decided to start google that keyword of 'does LMH like KGE' right after I watched their overflowing chemistry in TKEM (and it was still during early episodes :D).

Welcome, my Dear Chingu!! :wub: :love:

Yes, we continue to PRAY/ HOPE/WISH and WAVE our Talismans for them to be HAPPY TOGETHER as long as possible! :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

How are you after tonight's episode? It was a rollercoaster of emotions! Scary but sweet and i shrieked when LG went to different points of JTE's life. After tonight, I feel like we will have a happy ending. LG will do everything to return to JTE. 

However, the preview shows a lot of happy memories. It can be misleading so I am preparing myself to cry tomorrow. 

Hoping for happy ending for LEEeul and MinEun! Pls KES (writer) and LMH (for our real life love story)  - make our hearts happy. We love you both!! :wub::bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, Prerna said:

LMH posted on his IG

He must be watching this thread, or at least know of it. His Netflix dreams are coming true!

1 hour ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

Based on his post little Ms Sunshine has already moved in  :joy: :sweat_smile:

Well, in my defense, members of the same household can quarantine together so...

... I'll join you in that delulu-land!

50 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

PREVIEW EPI 15 HD ENG SUB

So are our minds blown away with Epi 14?

My mind, my heart and everything was blown away, just like the gas explosion...

Don't bother making new theories, cos Supreme Court Lady KES just makes us look like CLOWNS...

Her mind is too brilliant, but how can all this be resolved in 2 EPISODES? My body is ready, but my mind isn't!

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

On 6/5/2020 at 11:16 PM, mychoiyoung said:

So are our minds blown away with Epi 14?

Yup. Reminded me of Lake house. Oh Keanu ...But It was a sad eps really. KGE was right, long distance relationship indeed  

question of the year- IG post, who took the picture? Self timer? :P Must be his pup ! Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

On episode 11, the rescue scene. JTE is wearing a gray top and black pants just like minomi...

The sweater has black hearts in the front. :lol:

5moVstZ.png

5 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

How are you after tonight's episode? It was a rollercoaster of emotions! Scary but sweet and i shrieked when LG went to different points of JTE's life. After tonight, I feel like we will have a happy ending. LG will do everything to return to JTE. 

However, the preview shows a lot of happy memories. It can be misleading so I am preparing myself to cry tomorrow. 

Hoping for happy ending for LEEeul and MinEun! Pls KES (writer) and LMH (for our real life love stort)  - make our hearts happy. We love you both!! :wub::bawling:

I'm sure it'll be a happy ending. I just want to see how KES will work out making JTE queen since not sure she's too willing to leave her friends and family behind. I don't want an open ending. CITT ending made me upset.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I super love episode 14.  Reminds me of back  to the future.  If only this was 1 or 2 episodes earlier, it would have been even more awesome. Only 2 episodes left to wrap up will only make us crave for more :bawling:   I think we will get a happy ending but it depends if it meets our expectations.  I just have to say that our ms sunshine looks so radiant and really pretty here. Even in the preview of episode 15.  I remember seeing the spoiler of the stabbing scene, she looked really happy, i wonder why ..... hmmm :phew:

just to add that i teared abit watching some scenes, i wonder how mr obvious feels watching ms sunshine crying in today’s episode.  

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3