Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

14 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

The swoon BTS is like a flashback of the weekly almost-funerals that happened on the main thread.  Who had the most almost-funeral? Yeong?

Probably JTE to be honest, but nothing beat the dramatics of LG lying in his hospital bed.

To be fair, SweetButters and her magic marker kinda created the dramatics.  Also someone sliced up LMH’s pecs like a lasagna which was very offensive.  

I think that was the week we only got one episode so we were also raging all over the place.

I think we were also super super mad at PM but that was pretty much our normal state of being so. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

:Woah:

What is this!?!? Is this new???!!!

:rickroll:  

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 6

58 minutes ago, Miadee said:

It’s a LMHxKGE fan club registration announcement— BlackHeartPH—saw it on their IG post, too. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, TDeas said:

GUYS ...... :omg:

I don't know what to say :phew: I just jumped back to pages 872 to make sure  "JHI  things, I ignored it yesterday, coz it was irritated me, till I detected something today ... 

I  imagined if last night they were both (our couple)  had a deep talked about this .... I wont say they argued, look at today, Her Liked sign was Gone. 

Hmmmmm  in LMH we Trust :whee!!:

Guys if u been read my Quoted, sorry I made a mistake .... I got a trouble on my IG. Just wanna say. This info is not valid. I solved my IG problem already and it's true. Her like sign  existed...

Tq. 

• Like 8
  • Rickroll'D 2

1 minute ago, RosesAreRed said:

It’s a LMHxKGE fan club registration announcement— BlackHeartPH—saw it on their IG post, too. 

:crymeme:

I thought lmh told them something 

Nvm :sad1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

42 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I was so engrossed in catching up the pages , that i forgot you answer your quote last time..Slave hunter is still in waiting list as I need to finish Faith first and right now my ginseng induced RL is keeping me on toes, so kdramas have taken backseat except for this ship:lol:..

So many good things to observe and analyze and yet I had to waste quite an amount of time backreading about "Muse", "LMH's acting", "KGE's ugliness","twitter wars", etc etc for the umpteenth number of time. As I have requested earlier "PLEASE DON"T PICK TRASHES FROM OUTSIDE JUNKYARD AND DISSECT HERE AND TURN THIS BEAUTIFUL PARADISE INTO ANOTHER JUNKYARD"…I know many like minded Chingus  have already addressed this and I don't want to moral police again, but being an ardent lover of this ship and thread, its little disheartening to see same questions and doubts raised here unnecessarilyEvery single one inside this thread loves both LMH and KGE whole heartedly and accepts them with their flaws.  We invest our time in this thread inspite of our busy real life to enjoy some beautiful moments of watching two souls falling in love and having fun. I can vouch none of us here are going to have a pity party and waste our time in meaningless mudslinger if things don't work out as expected ..ofcourse I will flip some tables in my basement in anger and get on with my life cursing the very word of "shipping":lol: but thats about it( Which is btw never happening as long as my boy is the CAPTAIN of the ship..haha)..so all you tender hearted twitterians and instagrammers who are having a foot here in this thread, learn to ignore and disengage if you don't like something you read or see..If you are still heavy hearted, backread this entire thread from first for you will find great solace and answers instead of raising same question and glooming the atmosphere here as well... XOXO..

sorry to cut your post..,Thank you for this ma'am,

I wish you were here too few days ago..  :dorakiss:

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)

At the end of the day, I am still struggling with this new dark mode. It is so hard to distinguish one post to another, who is quoting what. Barely able to make out the grey borders of the boxes. Changed to 'evolution mode' which is slightly better but still.... I cannot understand technology and this seemingly aesthetic mode. What is wrong with plain white background with black fonts?

:criesariver:

And because I am sulking over the background colour, I have not focused much on the conversations here regarding the swoon BTS. 

By the way, please do share if there are more fan fictions to read. I need these stories to get through this drought without LMH posting more cryptic posts.

By the way, if LMH does not follow KGE or JHI, how would he know that KGE likes JHI's post???? 

I am clearly not reading or writing properly. Noticed I wrote 'By the way' twice. Let me rest my eyes and come back again later.

Edited by AquariusMY
Addition
  • Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Rickroll'D 2

21 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

By the way, if LMH does not follow KGE or JHI, how would he know that KGE likes JHI's post???? 

He has eyes everywhere. AND he has WDH.

:hwaiting2:

Are we gonna be seeing opto-related PPL in soompi soon? Oh my eyes. Backreading will hurt with this background.

@magiclily your pink highlights blinded me hahahhahaa

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Rickroll'D 1

20 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

At the end of the day, I am still struggling with this new dark mode. It is so hard to distinguish one post to another, who is quoting what. Barely able to make out the grey borders of the boxes. Changed to 'evolution mode' which is slightly better but still.... I cannot understand technology and this seemingly aesthetic mode. What is wrong with plain white background with black fonts?

And because I am sulking over the background colour, I have not focused much on the conversations here regarding the swoon BTS. 

By the way, please do share if there are more fan fictions to read. I need these stories to get through this drought without LMH posting more cryptic posts.

He has spies everywhere!

Even in this forum :coolshades:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 6

49 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Probably JTE to be honest, but nothing beat the dramatics of LG lying in his hospital bed.

To be fair, SweetButters and her magic marker kinda created the dramatics.  Also someone sliced up LMH’s pecs like a lasagna which was very offensive.  

I think that was the week we only got one episode so we were also raging all over the place.

I think we were also super super mad at PM but that was pretty much our normal state of being so. 

Don't remind me SweetButters xray pic. That was out of the world. I think she is not here? Thank god

U are already enough here :sweating:

• LOL 12

1 hour ago, anjpoole said:

Judging by this tweet, they haven't read our thread yet. Hahahahahhaah! LMAO :w00t: They're coming for us

They better not set foot in this thread unless they have a bag of Amlodipine and Beta Blockers!:hwaiting2:

• LOL 18

53 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Vegetables. Varying in size is all I remember under this dark mode. Hahaaaa

• LOL 11

1 hour ago, magiclily said:

tbh that tweet is too much, i mean the shipper tweet.

Tbh I also see why Minoz is mad (I too find it kinda disturbing). They’re using his video for fantasizing something inappropriate. Not that we act all holy here, but it’s pretty objectifying in my opinion. It is the definition of “crossing the line” that OIM often say.

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 8

3 minutes ago, Helloswmh said:

Tbh I also see why Minoz is mad (I too find it kinda disturbing). They’re using his video for fantasizing something inappropriate. Not that we act all holy here, but it’s pretty objectifying in my opinion. It is the definition of “crossing the line” that OIM often say.

They should have kept it on their private group and not on the twitter board.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

There are a few misses too though, for example, at the JTE intersection shoot-out scene, she says "I only have two bullets left" not "I only have two legs" lol. 

this too!

both came from the same word but the context was lost when it was translated as "two legs" :D

24 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Vegetables. Varying in size is all I remember under this dark mode. Hahaaaa

mommy, could you please enlighten me on sweetbutters? what's that? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

52 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

:criesariver:

LMH probably has a separate account. Or else why would he post the photo with WDH pretty much straight after WDH posted it on his Instagram? 

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

@magiclily your pink highlights blinded me hahahhahaa

@extrodinairey

HAHAHA sorry about that  :lol:

I tried to change the highlighter color several times, but any color still make you blind LOL,:crazily:

I blame this new dark theme!!! :no_mouth:

37 minutes ago, Helloswmh said:

@Helloswmh

Couldn't agree more with you!

• Like 3
  • LOL 8