[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

F**k bts. Bts ??? Whatt ??? Lmao

Fancam was the best. beautiful scenary with lq but so precious

13 minutes ago, DancingonHanRiver said:

Sooo... what does everyone hope to see next from our lovely couple?  I'm curious.

1) Nothing... leave them to love privately?

2) Silver Day cryptic IG post from our Capt Lee on 14 July?

3) KGE inviting the TKEM gang to the Hero premiere & LMH actually turning up?

4) None of the above... (are you in the wrong forum, madam?)

5) All of the above! :wub:

For me, I would really really love *praying hard* if KGE will be brave (yes I feel she needs courage for this) and invite LMH to her Hero movie premiere and him actually attending.... I will be over the moon!! :love:

Just like she-who-shall-not-be-named-here who attended the Gangnam Blues movie premiere during the days when they were together... was sweet to watch then :P

Here are some of those in the past that he attended:

1) https://youtu.be/qmp4_z_NW8o

2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IDmSl0Vwv0

I'm waiting eagerly for them to start active promotions for the Hero movie.

It doesn't seem like LMH attends many movie premieres and it would be a treat to see him at one, especially if it's to show his support (and :heart:) for his Go-eunshii!  

Alll all them all. Yes pleasee. Hope ggone invite lmh with ninja decision lol ( not only minho , hope all cast tkem for good sake with no suspicious ) of thats happen im totally crying in the corner lol

• Like 1
  • Love 22

16 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

Yes, I noticed that, too. His IG posts is quite different before, with his recent updates (I mean late 2019 and 2002) there’s that light, sheepish and romantic vibe even to it. And that was even before I started TKEM when I noticed-I only started my binge-watched before eps 11. 

And can I just add, I know this has been mentioned before, a thousand times already...but the way Lee Min Ho looks at Kim Go Eun is how a man in love looks at his significant other? Gosh, I’m melting with how he looks at her. :love: 

We know that look. I know that look :love:, that’s how my former boyfriend looks at me. 

Reveal hidden contents

And dating tips for young couple now (I’m still young, right? Same age as LMH is still young LOL)

-Mountaineering

-Wall/rock climbing

-Beach activities (try jetski, paragliding, scuba diving-really fun)

-Sky diving’s good, too

-Museum hopping

-Night drives and watch the citylight at the top of a cliff

-Morning jog and having breakfast together (this one feels and hit different for real)

-Dine out to a romantic 3-michelin star (not really my style)

I’m an outdoor person so I like those on dates. My last one was the night drive but my date’s mostly mountain hike or anything related to the beach)

Eyes dont lie. We are bunch of shipper Who love, been in love, loss love, strongly agree with the staring lovingly.

:please:

Spoiler

Wow u are an energetic couple. Ur dating style is awesome. Wish u happiness forever. :wub: 

Im more towards conservative style, lunch, dinner, coffee, movie, hold hands, talk on the phone for hours. We survive that for 8 yrs long of dating. Hahaha crazy days. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

3 hours ago, anjpoole said:

Cute and funny reactions of the people around them hahaaha :ph34r:

Is the lady in the last scene KES??? 

What's your most iconic LMH STATEMENT?? 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, videos, or animated emojis.
  • Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

So shippers,  I am on the same wavelength as you and that what I feel is true and sense so we can conclude from them May 2020 both have confirmed their liking for each other and Kimmy is careful about her gesture .. by last week of May.. they become very comfortable with each other that's why the hand holding pictures on the beach.

Thank you for your post! I love all the analysis done in this thread.  I don't mind reading them over and over again, every analysis at different angle, different point of views.  It's all the shippers' brain get together, confirming what we see and feel these two love birds have - that they are in love!   Many of us here even asked our husbands what is their view on this and that I think is very useful.  As for me, unfortunately, I've decided not to let my husband get involve in my shipping business - he is a freaking scientist, his brain is wired differently hahaha.  But, he can be very romantic when he wants to (he never disappoints me in this area hahaha - sorry a bit out of topic).

I don't like this soompi dark mode too, but, it is not stopping me from visiting this forum.  All I have to do is humming our Captain's song! Oh I miss them already ...give us some crumbs love birds!

• Like 11
  • Love 6

9 hours ago, Prerna said:

So gals I saw the bts and before the beheading scene as per the English subs

LMH says kge “don’t get sacred”

wht in the effing is he trying to say or warn her

” My vacuum is being charged and I am going to suck you up later”

it’s like he said gal my glorious day has come and ppl the director told cut three times not twice And  minhoshi X kge laughed out here embarrassment.....

If I’m not mistaken.... KGE was leaning her head back a little cautious (maybe afraid of hitting her head on the bed frame/wall) n LMH tells her not to be scared to assure her that she won’t hit the bed frame/wall.

But I prefer “My vacuum is being charged and I am going to suck you up later” WAYYYYY more.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 19

20 minutes ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

Its getting really difficult to back read with this background.:crymeme:

soompi pls consider our request coz we really love reading pages of analysis with minute details abt  Mineun.

i wont be able to read if our king update around 5am again :lol:

• LOL 12

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

Same hand position, as in the infamous photo with Lady Noh, for LMH in the scene of TKEM when GoEun met the president for the first time in Corea.

Good that you point this out. When I first saw Lee Gon touched Tae Eul shoulder's that way , I thought hmmm, is that supposed to make the PM jealous? But, he didn't need to right? (All this I'm talking about in the drama, is it part of the script?) 

I guess this has been spotted/discussed in the beginning of the thread.  Sorry if this is a repeat haha :ph34r: 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

Is the lady in the last scene KES??? 

Yes that's her.

Anyways, I'm not really happy with this new theme :tears: I have a really bad eyesight  (maybe this is the reason why I keep seeing that blonde hair in LMH's wallpaper :lol:) and it's doing no good.  Hence, I will be cutting down my visits in this thread unless soompi will have the option to change the theme to original again. 

Ps. It took me 10 minutes to write this and maybe 3 min with the P.S , add 2 for finding the gif below :tears:

:crymeme:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 9

SOOMPI UPDATE:

My eyes....:crazymad:

THE SWOON BTS EP 11-13: 

My heart....:heart2beat:

OK now kidding aside i will be on hibernation mode until the King or the queen post another IG update. As my eyes can't handle the DARK MODE:facepalm:

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, anjpoole said:

Yes that's her.

Anyways, I'm not really happy with this new theme :tears: I have a really bad eyesight  (maybe this is the reason why I keep seeing that blonde hair in LMH's wallpaper :lol:) and it's doing no good.  Hence, I will be cutting down my visits in this thread unless soompi will have the option to change the theme to original again. 

Ps. It took me 10 minutes to write this and maybe 3 min with the P.S , add 2 for finding the gif below :tears:

There is 2 themes? Don't use the dark mode? Exit from that one and enter the evolution mode 

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, DancingonHanRiver said:

Sooo... what does everyone hope to see next from our lovely couple?  I'm curious.

1) Nothing... leave them to love privately?

2) Silver Day cryptic IG post from our Capt Lee on 14 July?

3) KGE inviting the TKEM gang to the Hero premiere & LMH actually turning up?

4) None of the above... (are you in the wrong forum, madam?)

5) All of the above! :wub:

2. :cheers:

3.:hypehype:  

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

11 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Hi this is a noob question but does anyone know how do I go back to a white background display on my settings? I'm not sure what happened but my background is now dark purple and it gives me major headache. 

Help please? 

Woaa  at the moment I still feel awkward too but ... U can go to soompi main page and find the chat box on the bottom, while u in scroll up, u will find many questions similar w/ u there , some was answered by our opt. (Admin) ... Happy searching. Cinggu 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Soompi if you had change in mind, you could have opted for something green. It would be good for the eyesight for those who spend a long time in this forum. Or could have left the old white as optional (If that's not technically possible please try to change these blacks into soothing green.)

:Megathanks:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

8 hours ago, MissSuperCyan said:

They better not set foot in this thread unless they have a bag of Amlodipine and Beta Blockers!

Omg @MissSuperCyan I love this amlodipine and beta blockers!!  I’m a pharmacist so this resonates with me - are you a healthcare provider?  

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 4