[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I wish I could understand what they were saying. But action speaks louder than words. 

All I understand is that, they laughed together. They couldn't keep their eyes off each other. Because their feelings are so much stronger now in this BTS, it's getting harder to get into character. All that comes out is her as KGE and him as LMH. 

Come to think of it, KGE also posted a picture from this scene in her insta as a goodbye post for TKEM. So this must be memorable for her. 

Care to translate those who understand? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBq6fDxJdV-/?igshid=12iv0va22reem

:transforms:

• Like 2
  • Love 12

3 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

They were just saying their lines for this scene but as usual they couldn't contain themselves and had to burst out laughing like always..

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

I wish I could understand what they were saying. But action speaks louder than words. 

All I understand is that, they laughed together. They couldn't keep their eyes off each other. Because their feelings are so much stronger now in this BTS, it's getting harder to get into character. All that comes out is her as KGE and him as LMH. 

Come to think of it, KGE also posted a picture from this scene in her insta as a goodbye post for TKEM. So this must be memorable for her. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBq6fDxJdV-/?igshid=12iv0va22reem

:transforms:

Let me translate.

LMH: Go eun-i, ever since the first day I met you, I have fallen...

KGE: *nods* (not in front of everyone) 

:D 

• LOL 22
  • Awesome 1

On 7/1/2020 at 12:43 AM, Heretorant said:

I don’t want to bring down another woman to justify why lmh would choose kge over her. It takes a lot to make a relationship work. It doesn’t mean if they don’t work, one party is at fault. Compatibility is one of the most important things in a relationship. Maybe they don’t have the same views in life, maybe they are at a different place in life... we will never know. Two amazing people can come together but not be right for each other. 

I want to say this because I feel no threat at all from his previous love life. Suzana is an amazing girl BUT she is not right for him and he is not right for her. Period. 

Sistur, thank you for this. You deserve all the kimchi in the world! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW1A6vD4vS_qfYJDQN3La

:hooray2:

Edited by goldenashes97
  • Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, navyblue said:

I love Goblin. I am a KGE fan. 

BUT - this kiss - as hot as it was - was WAY TOO perfect for it to be even remotely possible as "real." It is most definitely "reel." 

MEANWHILE - we have KGE making NGs during her kiss scenes with LMH and the director using those cuts anyways because they too CUTE!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 5

13 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

Not sure if this is what @extrodinairey is asking but here’s some facts-  Scientifically, none of us RCLs are considered Delusional. Delusion disorder is characterized by at least one month false beliefs about reality despite conflicting evidence. Contrary to common beliefs, delusion is often a comorbity of another psychological disorder which I will skip since it’s uncalled for. 

According to DSM-V, these are the types of delusions:

Eromatic-a belief that a person with higher social status is in love with him of her. 

Grandiose-belief that one has unrecognizable talent, special powers, etc, have a relationship with someone famous or with God.

Somatic-refers to experiencing physical sensation

Persecutory-beliefs that someone will  harm you

Referential-beliefs that gestures/comments, etc are directed at you

Nihilistic-belief that a major catastrophe will occur

There’s more but I think you get the point. Now, a delusional person can function normally but often exhibits irrational behavior such as anger and violent acts and will rarely admit that their beliefs are false and problematic. This can also be treated depending on the chronic nature of condition. Delusions can go away but this can also recur or persist if there’s an inherent reluctance from the person to accept treatment. 

For someone to be considered delusional, one has to manifest two or more types of the disorder in a span of more than one month. There’s no known way to prevent delusion and as such, this condition is rarely being discussed in clinical study. “Rarely discussed” because the occurence of this disorder is small in general population. CMIIW for anyone with Psych background, DD is only .02% in records. Treatments can include antipsychotic medications, other pharmacological treatment, and psychotherapy. Having a healthy environment with families and friends helps a person to have a grasp of reality as well. 

I may have left practice a few years now but I can still do my science from time to time.

Why did I say we’re not delusionals in this ship? We were presented with evidences such as the chemistry we saw in all the BTS, interviews, etc videos where we analyzed (tho sometimes obsessively) body language, verbal cues, and even asked other people’s unbiased observations-these are also forms of reality. Now, we love Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho individually and collectively and even if what we only have is a gestalt desire to see them be a Real couple, so be it. If what ends up here is something that will makes us all sad, then we will be sad together and move on. We love them before TKEM and we will love them after. 

So if anyone or any group insist that we’re bunch of crazies, well, let me tell yah this, crazy people lives in wonderland and always finds happiness even with a sight of a worn and rusty bridge. Plus, having a mental health disorder anywhere in the world is expensive. I’m sure those people in the back can’t afford it. 

Are you a medical student? :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

46 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

From her name?  Since it starts with Suz? I'm the one who came up with that nickname. I'm from Indonesia too, hence I know of Suzana. A little correction, chingu, but it's the name of the actress, not the character. Heheh. 

For those who don't know, the late actress Suzzanna was gorgeous, but since she played so many horror characters, everyone in Indonesia associates her with Sundel Bolong, a ghost from Indonesian myth. It's often described as a beautiful young lady with long black hair. Which is also why I call that certain x-factor Suzana, lol.

She's beautiful, but merely a ghost to this ship. Let's not talk about her (and any other x-factors) unless completely necassary. 

Edit:

This is off topic but if you like horror stuff, like me,  you should totally check out the 2018 remake of Suzzanna's movies. It's on Netflix. This one stars other actress, obviously, but she used that make up thingy (Idk what it's called. Sorry) so she looks almost identical with Suzzanna. IT'S REALLY GOOD, I SWEAR. 

Reveal hidden contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuinAZEJkXIxwbpeQaqlz

intermittenly...... Maam you have some fancy vocabulary:lol:

Off Topic: Whats the title of the movie? I super love horror movies and Asian ones are way scarier IMOHO.

Update:Nevermind  its in the hidden contents. Thanks!

• LOL 9

10 minutes ago, krish indu said:
Jokes aside, i want say this. I never fangirl any kdrama actor. I simply watch everyones drama. But this man broken that record. He is the hotest and handsome man i ever seen in sk. Ggone u r so lucky. 

I become a oppa fan. Omg what will i do? 

Some creative shippers in my country even made this joke that he is a mixed race of korean×celestial lol :lol:

From objective point of view, LMH's visual is indeed exceptional. He is blessed with just rite amount of everything; masculinity, cuteness and sexiness all in one, with such a combination only a true sculptor can thought of that made him extraordinarily stunning. Not to mention his body... wheew...  :surprisedwut:

Anw i agree with you @krish indu KGE is one lucky woman. Imagine waking up to that face every morning (not too mention she will be welcomed by his i'm-so-in-love-with-you expression, gosh!). I think we should also applaud our queen's smart observation, his nose is indeed one of the best features of his face.

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

46 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Edit:

This is off topic but if you like horror stuff, like me,  you should totally check out the 2018 remake of Suzzanna's movies. It's on Netflix. This one stars other actress, obviously, but she used that make up thingy (Idk what it's called. Sorry) so she looks almost identical with Suzzanna. IT'S REALLY GOOD, I SWEAR. 

Reveal hidden contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuinAZEJkXIxwbpeQaqlz

This spoiler tab should be forbidden I freaked out and alone here. :tears:

Someone send me LMH thrusting video, I need to calm my nerves. :rip:

• LOL 17

3 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

All that comes out is her as KGE and him as LMH. 

Yeah...we all noticed that too here right?

The King persona is almost non existent when LMH had scenes with KGE, and vice versa. More  so at the end episodes.

LMH had said goodbye to the King character after LL beheading. Hence after that mostly is him through and thru :D. At least that’s how I see it. KGE is also the same. For the first time I see her own persona shines through during scenes. She couldn’t help it. Love does that to people.

For the translation, it means that LMH and KGE felt shy on that scene, when LMH put his hands at the KGE shoulders.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Some creative shippers in my country even made this joke that he is a mixed race of korean×celestial lol :lol:

From objective point of view, LMH's visual is indeed exceptional. He is blessed with just rite amount of everything; masculinity, cuteness and sexiness all in one, with such a combination only a true sculptor can thought of that made him extraordinarily stunning. Not to mention his body... wheew...  

Anw i agree with you @krish indu KGE is one lucky woman. Imagine waking up to that face every morning (not too mention she will be welcomed by his i'm-so-in-love-with-you expression, gosh!). I think we should also applaud our queen's smart observation, his nose is indeed one of the best features of his face.

Yes, like kge when i first saw him (city hunter) noticed the nose. And also his eyes. His eyes so different from other sk actors. Even my frnds say, he less look like a south korean.all my frnds are lmh fans. I have no other oppa fan girl.even our hstl password was gun ji poyo:lol:. Yes they are so crazy. My bestie watched BOF at least 10x times. She is so crazy. I pitty her for become a fan girl. Now look at me. I fall heels over head for him. At this rate i will become OIM. I am sacred. :sweating:

Heee, don't worry kge i will not take your lmh. Just kidding 

• LOL 16

16 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

Off Topic: Whats the title of the movie? I super love horror movies and Asian ones are way scarier IMOHO.

Update:Nevermind  its in the hidden contents. Thanks!

Off topic: @Countess Alessa in case you haven't watched it, I recommend you Satan's Slaves by Joko Anwar. I won't put any teaser picture here because recalling it makes me scared as hell.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2