[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

10 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

I asked my grandpa, and he said that when Suzzanna was at the peak of jer career when she was casted as Sundel Bolong, so the director decided to use her real name for the movie. My grandpa is a fan of hers, lol. 

@Countess Alessa yes, you should definitely check it out....

Reveal hidden contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREYduf6hT-5Og3bxNQo5U

I don't have any courage to open your spoiler tab @goldenashes97 :sweatingbullets: so i just ask first.. is it that infamous window scene? i just can't.. :sweatingbullets:

:cries:

• LOL 11

12 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

That's one really good kiss and also very good acting because they missed each other for years in that scene. But let's not forget too that Gong Yoo is a superb actor. He had more passionate and fiery kisses in his movies before. So I agree with you on this. KGE is not one to back down on a great performance. This is pure acting with lots of respect and admiration for each other but not the same kind with LMH that spells shyness and l o v e. 

:heart2::gangnamstyle:

Woaaa .... I was their shipper before ... GongYoo Ssi ... I admire his act. His Manly side ... I wish he have an sns but not. Till today ... But  in sudden after TKEM aired I just jumped with no reason for this couple... My heart beat changed my direction, im so In love with this duo, different felling ... Yes its literally comfy seeing GY b4 but it's a feeling like u are protected, safe by A Man u are adore ... Totally diff with Minhossi... Absolutely. Here with him is pure Love . Ggonessi act as the way she is. The way she want, she take a control of him. She made him fall in love with her. 

:gangnamstyle:

some figure out GE as a Kitten in Goblin but tigress in TKEM .. I do agree. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 7

4 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

Yeah, JHI sibling-vibes is too strong. I even think JHI could be my brother LOL. And I like KGE’s performance in TIFL but this is probably her movie/show that I’m just ‘Okay’ with. 

Btw, RCLs planning to ship KGE to anyone, but why are the Goblin BTS surfacing now? Only thing they gave us in 2017 were GYxLDW ad libs. Are they trying to sabotage this ship with the never-before-seen kissing scenes of GYxKGE? I still love Goblin tho but not gonna ship them now. 

4 hours ago, Countess Alessa said:

Love ChanelxDiorxLV but I still don’t get the hyped with Hermes.:mellow: I think it’s all status symbol. 

4 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

Agreed. No hate on her but I can only last until 2 episodes of her dramas. :idk:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

55 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Be careful, maam. I'll find a new way to trap you asap. Just wait :kiss_wink:

Anyway, how are you and Faith? Have you finished it? 

I am starting it tonight .....:

let’s have a rolling time again with LMH 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

This is pure acting with lots of respect and admiration for each other but not the same kind with LMH that spells shyness and l o v e. 

yups agree.. i think it's all about timing.. LMH and KGE can meet each other like now just bcos this is the right time for them to fallen in love at the right people..like jte said in tkem "if it's fate, there's no more coincidence" 

:heart4:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

6 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I don't have any courage to open your spoiler tab @goldenashes97 :sweatingbullets: so i just assume.. is it that infamous window scene? i just can't.. :sweatingbullets:

No, it's the swing scene. Still chilling tho. Don't worry. I'm past hiding LMH's gif in spoiler tag.:lol:

38 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I haven't watched The Heirs yet tho 

Whutttt are you serious? Go watch it nooow

Yeah, I mean, Cha Eunsang who? 

Tho I still want Kim Tan to get back together with Bo Na, I can accept EunTak. BN and ET are gonna have really cute banter.

ET: How dare you flirt with my Tan-ie!? 

BN: Your boyfriend is the one obsessed with me! He can't get over me! 

ET: Don't make me laugh. I know for a fact that he never liked you! You were the one who followed him around. Myungsoo said so. 

BN: How dare you!? Chanyoung-aaaaaah! 

• LOL 20

3 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I'm tuning my fingers to not click anything on spoiler tab from her.

*pats my own back*

:exercice:

That's a wise move indeed.

Best of luck to your fingers because it seems that mine still need rigorous training, lol :loolz:

2 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

No, it's the swing scene. Still chilling tho. Don't worry. I'm past hiding LMH's gif in spoiler tag

Trust me I prefer LMH with his thrust dance any day to that window scene! lol

I couldn't forget how frightening it was. Since @Countess Alessa enjoys horror perhaps she will find it exciting :sweating:

• LOL 12

51 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

its funny how we ship these two (MinGo) with anything yet our hearts remain with them, them only. :Fist1::joy:

heyyy gurl, where have you been? I guess you're busy now as the captain of another ship :lol:

30 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Actually, best if they could act in a movie. Because that's something KGE loves doing and will also challenge LMH as an actor. I feel like KGE brought out the best in him. He performed super well in TKEM because KGE is also super good. They blended and vibes well. 

SBS is free TV so most scenes are toned down. That's the sad part. Lol

Spoiler

I am sorry for saying this, but i think here we should refrain sayin .. "she brought the best in him"  or anything kind like that, coz its kind of hurt and sensitive for Minoz.

27 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

I asked my grandpa, and he said that Suzzanna was at the peak of her career when she was casted as Sundel Bolong, so the director decided to use her real name for the movie. My grandpa is a fan of hers, lol. 

@Countess Alessa yes, you should definitely check it out....

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

@goldenashes97 aaakkkk that poster is scary :astonished: , when i click it  I was hoping its the thrust video,

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

That's a wise move indeed.

Best of luck to your fingers because it seems that mine still need rigorous training, lol 

Curiosity doesn't kill the cat.

The thrusting gifs kills the brain cells.

That's my chant.

:cheers:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 10

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

What are the bets for tonight?:D

cr owner 

my dear husband you have to sleep in the other room tonight....:it’s minhoshi time again.....sometimes I feel this dorky boy is going to get me in trouble if my husband comes to know that I am shipping in this age......

these k-dramas and these 2 dorks have screwed my life .......

:facepalm:

***** it’s going to be mouth in the pillow screams again..... 

• LOL 16

10 minutes ago, magiclily said:

@goldenashes97 aaakkkk that poster is scary :astonished: , when i click it  I was hoping its the thrust video

Sorry, chingu. I won't be bringing any thrusting materials here for the time being. It's getting lame. I need to come up with new plans to surprise @extrodinairey and @inbetween0and1

:smort:

11 minutes ago, magiclily said:

heyyy gurl, where have you been? I guess you're busy now as the captain of another ship :lol:

I also saw @lyrically aesthetic in that other thread! No wonder we haven't seen her around lately. Chingu, do you also go to that thread? Nice to meet you, fellow researcher. :lol:

Edited by goldenashes97
  • LOL 10

I think this is better. Just dont zoom it so much. 

i can see the long wavy hair and its on one side. Wearing some kind of brown to maybe metallic material. And maybe its a video? Hwow xray eyes for this tweeterian. 

I know i am below the delusional. I know. Everyday is a struggle.:headbang:

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 12

i found this in ig, be ready ladies.. seem like our king will post at wee hours for the days ahead.. bcos he's owl type person

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCMpvRTh10i/?igshid=yamtj2f58726

please someone around seoul should stay all night in hanriver side.. take a picture, video or whatever is that.. or should we flight to SK right now

:shaq::bunnywar:

• LOL 8

2 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

I think this is better. Just dont zoom it so much. 

i can see the long wavy hair and its on one side. Wearing some kind of brown to maybe metallic material. And maybe its a video? Hwow xray eyes for this tweeterian. 

I know i am below the delusional. I know. Everyday is a struggle.

That curious case of wallpaper caused a bit dispute among shippers in ig. Some said it was meant for fun only, while others were concerned because some took it seriously at face value and they were worried for LMH and KGE's privacy.

So they started to send DMs to each other in hope for the wallpaper thing to be erased from their respective igs, and let's say it didn't end well :sweatingbullets:

• Shocked 6
  • LOL 7

29 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I'm tuning my fingers to not click anything on spoiler tab from her.

*pats my own back*

:exercice:

such a good call!

don't im telling you DON'T. open. her. spoilers. for the time being. 

yes it was a simple tip from me who nearly got a heart attack after my dumb as$ opened the spoiler tag only to get shocked by that goddam film poster.

• LOL 11

Ok girls the flower pot in LMH latest post mystery is solved......

It’s nothing related to kge.....

Now we can move to the other pieces placed in that room.....

Lol the fans have such amazing eyes the pot is from fans from japan.....

Just check how many they have given....

I really wonder wht MYM and LMH must be doing with all this later.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCOTV5lg6I_/?igshid=qri7gqjrz7pv

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1