[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 hours ago, Prerna said:

Babes let’s get you back ......

don’t wish that you turn to OIM team.....

we want you here more .,,,,,nahhh no less soldiers for our ship........

I almost cross that line tho (jk :lol:) cause LMH seems like a really really great guy based on the comments and stories shared by the lovely long-time Minoz here. BUT I LIKE HIM MORE TO BE WITH KGE. :luvarrow: 

So rest assured that this MinEun soldier will stay in this ship screaming "get married you two!" 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Ok... I’m probably the only guy on this forum lol. I’m a huge KGE fan but I support this pairing. 

Anyway, just wanted to share something in relation to yesterday. When I told my wife about LMH’s IG post yesterday (the 1st one with Dancing Universe), she couldn’t see the connection to KGE. Take note that she really isn’t a KGE or LMH fan (she’s more into Gong Yoo). To her, it’s just coincidental and random from LMH with no special meaning.

Then I showed her the 2nd post with the white borders pic. To her this seemed more blatant/obvious that LMH and KGE are a thing! It was just too much of a coincidence that the border style was the same and that the only other pic with a border on LMH’s IG is with KGE!

So there you have it. From a completely unbiased source. The real deal seems to be the 2nd post with the borders.

Welcome! You're the first gent here.

It's entertaining almost all the ladies here with SO are dragging their SO into this investigation. All for research of course. :lol: 

@violet1326 Please tell us how your experiment goes later. :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

Guys read this she is so good.....

just two post from our captain yesterday and she made a completely mesmerising short snippet out of it.....I loved it.....

big shout out to @iconicloops if you are here.....I really imagined the whole bit as she said....

:my heart fluttered....

after 15years of marriage I wanna fall in love again...

***** love is obviously my husband,,,,,my bad can’t have LMH oppa ((((yikes this oppa))))

****run kge is coming****

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, violet1326 said:

While we’re waiting for crumbs, I just want to share. I’ve finally convinced my husband to watch TKEM. For context, we’ve been together for 21 years, married for 15 years. He doesn’t watch KDramas at all and he only vaguely remembers that LMH starred in BOF ages ago. He doesn’t know KGE at all. So he’s a noob in all of these.

Of course, I’m watching with him (the nth time for me!:D). We’re currently on episode 5. While watching episode 1 it finally clicked on him that the songs I’ve been listening to on repeat in the house and in the car are from TKEM!:lol: After we watch episode 6 I’ll show him the first BTS from Swoon. I want him to see for himself what I’ve been going gaga over, these past few months. Why I’m acting like a giddy teenager when in fact I’m already ahjumma.:sweatingbullets: I’d like to get his perspective about the dynamics between our otp in the BTS. I’ll report about my experiment later.

We do that to our husbands, don’t we??? For the record, my husband do think LMH is very handsome and he loves KGE from goblin..and he loved TKEM too...hope your hubby will enjoy watching it together with u! 

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 15
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Haha haven’t really thought about that much... but I guess it’s the BTS videos. You can just tell that there’s a natural chemistry and it’s infectious. And LMH seems like a nice guy.

What made me more of a fan of the pairing was his posting of the love song yesterday. It showed a vulnerable side. Any guy I don’t think would EVER post a love song at random without any special meaning. Heck no guy would even admit that they like listening to love songs even if they did. So that gesture spoke volumes to me.

Finally we also have A Man's prosepective in our shipping business. This is fate.

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 6

27 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

Can you hear the same giggle?? Can you? Can you? Hahaha

Okay a bit of a late finding, but, hey, KGE was in that room celebrating his birthday!! :D

No waaaay. Lol! I can't hear it even with earphones on. 

:bashful:

• LOL 18

6 hours ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

But LMH is the strongest one just make me in awe for his bravery..I can't ignore the power of his persistency to our baby Queen hahhaha....HE IS THE MAN!!!! 

Then..check here..there are no one in TKEM cast congratulated her..don't you feel something fishy here? even Demi Kimi? Why?

My thinking out loud is: Because LMH wants to declare his feelings and to have the world know of his love for her...if they will snatch his thunder then all his post will be for naught...they gave him the limelight that's why they were silent...so all attention was concentrated on him on what he will do on her bday and being the good friends they all are...if they all greeted her the attention will be distributed and that's not what he wants...he wants his feelings to be known so all their chinggus was kind enough to give it all to him...That's my analytical view on this theory guys....Stay safe shippers...I enjoy myself here with all of you...My insta is Queen.kimmy2020 

I thought If they all are solid for this lover ... The power of Sincerely Love and Lee Min Ho it self.

They show us the meaning of friendship don't they ? Backward some said if they have TKEM group chat, supporting each other is cool and show a mature relationship, :teaze:

The Queen must be the commander, of them. if we seen the silence be4 lmh bday is vice versa with hers, we might not seen her presence, sign, to welcoming bday but the spot light towards Minhossi , the attention he received is her designed...

My Queen ... Is awesome.

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 7

Ok I am merely trying to be rationale despite the turmoil in my heart after all the happenings in LMH's IG. So here goes - I think perhaps the bicycle shadow was not showing flowers in front, maybe it was just a bag or something. Isn't it way too obvious and attention seeking to be cycling with flowers? But no doubt (at least I believed) that KGE was with him at that time.

Well, if she was cycling, what about him? Do you think he was cycling another bike or on some fancy hoverboard?

One of her birthday pictures were at her family home. Do you think LMH was there with her? Have they met each other's family? Sigh, there's so much more we need to know. No wonder people venture into doing fan fictions. That is a mode of survival of this withdrawal syndrome we have.

• Like 11
  • LOL 10

20 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Yeah. It was a dead giveaway. The point is it was definitely a calculated move since it's not something guys would do by nature lol.

I'd like to hear what your bfs/husbands think on guys posting love songs on social media randomly. But I'm confident that we'll all answer the same.

OIM club is full of Girls. Those idiots are not understanding from a man's perspective. Otherwise, This is a big move. Bravo LMH. Keep doing whatever you are doing and marry KGE. Atleast Get engaged to her now.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 8

4 hours ago, levine1244 said:

I read somewhere on IG that someone notice that there's a voice of a girl on LMH video post? Can someone enlighten me about this one? 

I think the voice came from girls who were passing by next to him. But there’s no doubt he was there with someone else. That someone, who was standing close behind him, took a photo with the flash on. There’s no way he could record video, took photo, and held on to his bike/scooter all the same time. Or can he?? Hmmmmm..

Now who is that someone?? Did anybody from his inner circle upload photos with the same scenery? If not, it’s Kge. That’s my final verdict and nobody can object to me. Bye.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295cf054201f0369662c

• LOL 16