[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, levine1244 said:

I just remember something. Last year KGE friends throw her a suprise party and one of her bff posted it on her IG (you can check here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzc4jjRp8Br/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link) , but yesterday there was none.

In my delulu mind, her pic with her on the purple shirt is when she celebrate her birthday with LMH and her besties. *okay I need to go back to reality* :hwaiting2:

To be honestly, it’s probably because she spent the WHOLE day of her actual birthday - sunrise to sunset with LMH! Those pictures are from different celebrations on different days. It would be too obvious who KGE is spending her special day with of other friends posted pictures from the celebrations during the week... hehehehe

• LOL 16

4 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

He has placed her close to him, protecting her, and sharing the same spotlight. He is announcing that he will let her share his light. They will do this together. 

Well said! I got really emotional just reading "They will do this together" because I know how hard it'll be for them to go public, but nothing will stop LMH from protecting his baby <3. 

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

All this talk about LMH protecting KGE and how OIMs are reacting to the ship reminded of this line from the drama: 

"I’ll open all the doors in the universe."  

In this case, the doors are the hearts and understanding of everyone associated with the both of them. From his early morning post on KGE's birthday, he is declaring the state of his heart to the world, hoping that people would understand that he also has an interest in falling in love. I think by posting that video, with his almost 18 million followers, he is able to reach out to KGE, Minoz, Arjenia, OIMs, their agencies, friends, and family. Opening all the doors to the universe seems like a tough mission, but we all saw how he was able to do that in TKEM, and hopefully, people will allow him to do that again, but this time in real life. What a brave man you are LMH! I hope someday people will understand your intentions and support you with all your decisions. <3

• Like 2
  • Love 18
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

He planted that evidence there. C'monnnn. He's the captain for a reason.

I agree!!! He put the bordered in white picture on purpose, in the middle of those three pictures, to tell us he was with KGE. LMH knows MinEuns are scavengers for crumbs. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, HR. said:

Anyone else here tracking KGE's 'Following' list on IG? She currently follows 79 people. I am hoping that she is saving her 80th follow for the ever so obvious LMH <3

KGE is stubborn to a bit less degree as LMH. She only follows people she knows if she’s added first. LMH has to do the first move on that. Until he decides to follow her, they will not follow each other on insta. Example: Suho who is one of her close friends (invited to Memories of the Sword premier), but they dont follow each other on insta. There may be a few more. She has few exceptions, her dad and brother, and I guess because she loves the updates of her niece and nephew. LMH will only fall on the exception if he becomes family or co parent to a dog. - my two cents for the day. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 22

15 hours ago, niena.leeun said:

But, but, but..i read (mostly in twitter) that long-time Minoz said “LMH’s not the type that giving out clues on his private life on social media..he never did with his previous rship and no reason for him to start now” ...i dunno if this is just the way for them to deny all the cryptic posts by him or they are just plain OIM :sweatingbullets:

Any long-time Minoz can somehow explain if he’s really change big time this time 

I dont engage a comment conversation with OIM or bashers. But just for purposes of discussion, assuming LMH isn’t into clues because he is just not like that based on his past relationships could only mean two things:

1. His fans were not interested to his past relationships that didn’t care connecting the dots or dig for clues.

2. He is clumsy, messed up and posted a picture sent to him by KGE. 

BUT saying KGE wasn’t with him on that bike trail, I may have to, this one time, virtually zip zap the OIMs.

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Helloswmh said:

Yes, I agree with you!! There’s a high chance that his approach towards his love life differs now. When he used to be busy protecting himself, I think what he has now is a YOLO life approach.

I mean his recent interview stated that in the past, he had time to date, but not to love. 

Guess being in his 30s made him feel like now is the time to love, not dating only. I feel like he met GE only in the right time. Should he know GE 5 years or 7 years earlier, I would say there’s almost no potential in this ship bcs different life approach and him will be busy protecting himself rather than the relationship. 

And I think protecting the relationship doesn’t always mean you stay low and quiet about them. Sometimes you just have to shout it to the world. Not too often tho. On a special occassion, it might work. Like on her birthday, 

Only those in love knows the feeling of love. Maybe before this...LMH never knew the real feeling and only now he knows..he got the taste of kge's lips and he could not get over it...plus with her jovial personality and there is something about her that makes people love her once they knew her...look at how many stars that talked highly abt her plus she's being a popular girl in her university days...not to mention how many guys saying upfront that they like her..its just that she only regards them as friends. Therefore the reason of his current behavior...mr giddy and  mr obviously in love and  he wants his fans to know but bit by bit. He respects and loves his fan so much and thats the reason why he is doing what he's doing now. He wants them to know his feeling of love towards someone special. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 10