[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

31 minutes ago, Miadee said:

May i just add..he just needed to top the goblin kiss 

King won  :love:

Funny thing I wasn’t looking at them to top the goblin kiss else they will just be acting to make it look like they want fans to see they are doing better than their former characters. 

I wanted to see how their feelings are exposed while shooting emotional scenes as these because when there is real feeling there is spontaneity in action and reflexes actions that acting can’t give you.

She can kiss back all she wants in Goblin because she knows it’s acting but with LMH she is always demobilized and obviously weak in the knees and can’t follow her script because he keeps showing her he wants more through his touches, sensual looks and passionate kisses. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2

1 minute ago, LRM11219311 said:

Did LMH watched goblin before working with KGE? So he saw all the sweet moments between gong yoo and KGE? Hehehehehe. :w00t::phew: 

Most definitely. Cause he said himself he had watched her projects such as Chinatown and Goblin. 

And watching Goblin was def for reference purposes... B)

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Just now, folksway222 said:

Most definitely. Cause he said himself he had watched her projects such as Chinatown and Goblin. 

And watching Goblin was def for reference purposes... B)

He even quoted the poem fr goblin..so obviously hahaha

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

The more I think about it, those kisses were rather short; other Kdrama couples have done longer and more closely shot ones. But the instant wildfire reaction just proves how powerful it was regardless. It's like a combination of heat, sincerity, love, and everything else radiating off the screen and everyone felt that. Gosh, I love them so much! :wub: 

• Like 6
  • Love 10

43 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Chinggu! My friends alerted me about this one :tears: I have reported the tweet too. How dare they!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're just jealous/bitter about our ship. Let's all report that tweet please !!! :tears: 

Yupp! I also already reported all the tweets with the pictures too :tears: I'm feeling so uncomfortable seeing those :"( hope the tweets will disappear soon! ><

Sorry I deleted my earlier post that you quoted >< I thought it was oot  

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

She can kiss back all she wants in Goblin because she knows it’s acting but with LMH she is always demobilized and obviously weak in the knees and can’t follow her script because he keeps showing her he wants more through his touches, sensual looks and passionate kisses. 

Our girl is shaken because she's already starting to acknowledge her feelings for him. Minho, our boy, please go get her!!! JUSEYOOOOO!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

I have a question: Why does the taking of picture have to be a secret between them and the priest? I initially thought he wanted to be married right there and then when he asked if the priest could keep a secret 

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, graceyco said:

- need your help -

Report twitter user below chinggu @Guyangi_Dalpeongi @Miadee :tears:

Hide contents

yaghoooeeee 

I'm so mad. But that's just one versus the many of us who will fight for this ship. We carry on!! 

I am very sure most of the people in the industry including LMH have seen KGE’s debut movie and see her talent.  If she is so desperate, she would have just taken any roles.  But this was her first and only movie that she had such role.  The movie is not some cheap tasteless one but adapted from a known novel.   We should just ignore people like these.  KGE earned her current status from her hard work and dedication to the art. They are just jealous that their bias is not on par with her. 

About KGE clenching her hands/fist when kissing is her habit.  She did the same in CITT.  Someone compared TKEM with Goblin and it is true that in TKEM she seems to be a bit more nervous. 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 4

51 minutes ago, graceyco said:

- need your help -

Report twitter user below chinggu @Guyangi_Dalpeongi @Miadee :tears:

Reveal hidden contents

yaghoooeeee 

I'm so mad. But that's just one versus the many of us who will fight for this ship. We carry on!! 

OMG. SO angry rn. Reported all the tweets. I hope it gets taken down!

• Sad 4

5 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

I have a question: Why does the taking of picture have to be a secret between them and the priest? I initially thought he wanted to be married right there and then when he asked if the priest could keep a secret 

I think LG didn't want the priest to spread rumors that they went there? Or spread pictures of them. 

Yeah, I too, thought he wanted them to be secretly married at first. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I know someone asked this already but there are lots of pages to backread so pls forgive me

Can anyone send a link of the HD copy of the PressCon? No sub is fine. It is better if it is the complete one.. thank you so much :blush:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

The more I think about it, those kisses were rather short; other Kdrama couples have done longer and more closely shot ones. But the instant wildfire reaction just proves how powerful it was regardless. It's like a combination of heat, sincerity, love, and everything else radiating off the screen and everyone felt that. Gosh, I love them so much! :wub: 

I feel the same, i think it was kinda short but maybe i will get a backstory scene next week where they are still together in bed. You TKEM always shortened some scenes but they give flashbacks. Hehehehe:phew:B) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2