[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

I feel the same, i think it was kinda short but maybe i will get a backstory scene next week where they are still together in bed. You TKEM always shortened some scenes but they give flashbacks. Hehehehe:phew:B) 

I'm actually 50% expecting this. We know by now the storytelling is not linear. We always go back and forth. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

The more LMH likes her, the more some people will hate her. Like those who think he's their husband. 

A Muse is an artistic movie. I read that KGE got permission from her parents to join the project. 

Yes, we will protect her. I have reported that account. But we know that this wouldn't be the last time. Someone, someday will attack her again. 

The funny thing is knowing that she would be ok and not hurt because of this. I see her as a strong woman, and she herself had said A Muse opened doors for her. It made her got newcomer awards. 

She also said that she's someone who like to take risks, and that's why she could be where she is right now. She's not ashamed with her debut movie. 

She's our KGE, who has won FOURTEEN awards in her career. Chanel has also chosen her as one of their Korean ambassadors.

I suggest we move on from this issue after reporting that account. 

If it still bothers you, you can send her a positive comment in her IG. 

• Like 3
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I know someone asked this already but there are lots of pages to backread so pls forgive me

Can anyone send a link of the HD copy of the PressCon? No sub is fine. It is better if it is the complete one.. thank you so much :blush:

Actually there's the longer ver from vimeo, more than one hour, but I couldn't paste the url :sweatingbullets:. This one is from dailymotion. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

Report twitter user below:

Hide contents

yaghoooeeee 

I'm so mad. But that's just one versus the many of us who will fight for this ship. We carry on!! 

I have already reported - it’s probably a troll account / hater. Plenty of those around. We overcome with love and positivity! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

I dunno if anyone has asked - am playing catch-up haha & I posted it in the main thread but it should be here

When LG asked the priest if he can keep a secret, anyone here thought they got married? And the picture is their memento? 

Am not saying they did. Is getting a photo considered a secret cos he is King? And TE is still an unknown?

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

The more LMH likes her, the more some people will hate her. Like those who think he's their husband. 

A Muse is an artistic movie. I read that KGE got permission from her parents to join the project. 

Yes, we will protect her. I have reported that account. But we know that this wouldn't be the last time. Someone, someday will attack her again. 

The funny thing is knowing that she would be ok and not hurt because of this. I see her as a strong woman, and she herself had said A Muse opened doors for her. It made her got newcomer awards. 

She also said that she's someone who like to take risks, and that's why she could be where she is right now. She's not ashamed with her debut movie. 

She's our KGE, who has won FOURTEEN awards in her career. Chanel has also chosen her as one of their Korean ambassadors.

And this is why we will always stan her and fight for her :wub: I will always be proud of her -- from what she has been through and what she will do in the future. 

----- 

On another note, do you guys have an idea if the TKEM team will be holding a wrap-up party? SK recently reported a new wave of COVID 19 cases and there were several controversies about social gatherings. I would really wanna see them celebrate their success after the last episode airs. ^_^ (and my point here really is I would love to see LMH and KGE sit next to each other :w00t:)

• Like 9
  • Love 8

7 minutes ago, graceyco said:

On another note, do you guys have an idea if the TKEM team will be holding a wrap-up party? SK recently reported a new wave of COVID 19 cases and there were several controversies about social gatherings. I would really wanna see them celebrate their success after the last episode airs. ^_^ (and my point here really is I would love to see LMH and KGE sit next to each other :w00t:)

The World of the Married had a wrap up party didn't they?  Still, anything can happen in 2 weeks.

• Like 10

Guys, i have a question for my scientifically research purpose. Is kge's hand is under lmh's pyjamas robe? I can see a movement under that robe. :ph34r: I feel like a pervert after watching this for a gazillionth time. 

IMG-20200524-193550.jpg

Edited :Forgot to attached support pic. Hahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

15 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Guys, i have a question for my scientifically research purpose. Is kge's hand is under lmh's pyjamas robe? I can see a movement under that robe. :ph34r: I feel like a pervert after watching this for a gazillionth time. 

I can't see, someone has to clean their windows properly hahaha we need to see what's behind those curtains!!! :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

I suddenly think that, as far as I know, KGE has never worn any revealing clothes when she's working with LMH. 

Even when she arrived on set in her own clothes, she's not the type to wear anything revealing. 

Dare I say she taught me that to get a guy's heart is really not by showing your body? She's so covered in JTE's costume, yet LMH is in love with her. The LMH. 

Pretty sure the only time he saw her wearing anything sexy was at the 2015's awards that they both attended. Thanks to that awards, we know how sexy she could be when she feels like it.

So he's not falling for her physical appearance. I'm not saying she's not physically beautiful. She is. But his time with her was spent with seeing her in JTE's baggy clothes. 

That taught us a little bit about him, I think. He's someone who sees her eyes, her smiles and personality. 

She's the type of girl you'd want to introduce to your Mom. He's also the kind of guy you'd want to introduce to your dad. 

Why do I feel that they match so well? I know that LMH approaches KES for a role. But I read that KGE was still studying in the US when she received the offer? She wasn't looking for it, KES requested for her to join it. 

Don't this make you think of the words fate, destiny and that red thread?

If they got married, I'll be the happiest. 

Ps: of course, when KGE's man sees her in something sexy, in a private situation, the effect would be multiplied, right? Because it will really be something special. Not something he sees often. 

• Like 16
  • Love 7

42 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

We, the Royal Court ladies will protect her at all costs!

I personally, love that she made such bold and difficult choices, and she grew all the more for it.

I admire also that she seems to have an immense amount of bravery and strength, but at times it may be difficult. But I am sure as we keep supporting her, she has more strength and love to overcome all of this.

Let's do this!

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

This “Neck Kiss” In The Latest Episode of “The King:Eternal Monarch” Is The Sexiest Thing Viewers Have SeenYet

Who, oh who, turned up the heat in here? 

_VZxm8061FueBHtpNo4KKRFt0Kjl2cBjIUWA7_Wz

On May 23, 2020, The King: Eternal Monarch aired its 12th episode…

4RENTXQQ0Ih82wjN_H_LPAWKjYVg7uj5GX7312Fo

… which featured this steamy kiss between the male lead actor Lee Min Ho and thefemale lead actress Kim Go Eun.

In the scene, Kim Go Eun playfully stretches her neck out, as Lee Min Ho explains that “making fun of the emperor would usually result in a beheading.”

Instead of beheading her though, Lee Min Ho leans in and kisses Kim Go Eun on the neck…

… and then moves in closer to kiss her on the lips.

This sensual-AF moment, now endearingly nicknamed the “Neck Kiss” by Korean viewers…

… has successfully hushed some of the show’s most negative reviews!

Viewers are excited to see the chemistry between Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun spark off the charts…

… and can’t wait to see how their relationship will evolve — despite the fact that they are from parallel universes.-QiChjPNuPzGpBvkMVwV4_c2lSJBG_ASMBQAxeKf

The King: Eternal Monarch production later revealed that this “Neck Kiss” received a lotof praise from the staff on set. Reportedly, Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun indulgedthemselves in character and put together this breathtakingly romantic scene in onetake.

Hide contents

ChxIbT-U5sPm_3-KoILa5H7u2m89-g_J0HoLZotZ

Ah, lovebirds! 

This has to be the sweetest and the steamiest beheading I’ve ever seen. Ofcourse the emperor can do **** like this. He’s Lee Gon!

— Twitter @kim_more_

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/uncommon-occurrence-kpop-idols-sasaengs-idols/

Copied from the Main Drama forum: PLEASE REFER TO HIGHLIGHTED WORDS, Uri Mr Giddy & Ms Sunshine “INDULGED THEMSELVES”??? HOW???:love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

27 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Yes I think I saw a shape of a hand caressing LMH back under his robe when he bended down to kiss KGE...:w00t:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 4
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, Lisa_BB said:
2 hours ago, graceyco said:

Report twitter user below chinggu @Guyangi_Dalpeongi @Miadee :tears:

Reveal hidden contents

yaghoooeeee 

I'm so mad. But that's just one versus the many of us who will fight for this ship. We carry on!! 

I've never reported anyone before this. I'm so mad rn. 

why what happened?

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, graceyco said:

I can't see, someone has to clean their windows properly hahaha we need to see what's behind those curtains!!! :w00t:

You need to refocus. Hahaha... I already edited the post with supporting pic. :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

23 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Reportedly, Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun indulgedthemselves in character and put together this breathtakingly romantic scene in onetake.

Copied from the Main Drama forum: PLEASE REFER TO HIGHLIGHTED WORDS, Uri Mr Giddy & Ms Sunshine “INDULGED THEMSELVES”??? HOW???:love:

INDULGED??!!?!?!! HELP ME OVER HERE. We're going on another feels trip here!!!

12 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

You need to refocus. Hahaha... I already edited the post with supporting pic. :tounge_xd:

I was so dazed, I thought we were talking about the window part. OKAY now I have seen it. And I definitely see the movement. OMG??!! This was all done in one take?!?! We need the d-cut now??!! 

-- 

@mychoiyoung  Hi Chinggu. There's a malicious tweet circulating earlier. :(  But I my fellow fangirls informed me that it has been resolved. Edited my post about it too. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

16 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

-QiChjPNuPzGpBvkMVwV4_c2lSJBG_ASMBQAxeKf

Sorry, my take is different. 

I am offended by these haters turned fans Koreans. They didn't care that TKEM has a brilliant, never before seen story. They didn't care how incredible LMH and KGE acted for 11 episodes. A masterpiece that was misunderstood before suddenly became great just from one neck kiss. How shallow those people are. 

If a steamy kiss is what makes them interested, then I'm glad I'm different. 

Regardless, maybe TKEM deserves more attention, and although it's so silly that a neck kiss (no matter how awesome) could change people's minds, then at least it might make people go back and watch everything from episode one. And appreciate the drama and our otp's hard work and talent for real. 

Argh! I feel like cursing. 

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 5

15 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Hi Chinggu. There's a malicious tweet circulating earlier. :(  But I my fellow fangirls informed me that it has been resolved. Edited my post about it too. 

Yeah. Checked twitter. Saw it. Still up there

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1