[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 hours ago, sidacheese said:

HELLO.i feel this is my first writing its been a long time i have been silently lurked and spied in this thread.just my thought YEAH my delusion.Cant count how many contents and hints from LEEEul*MinEun couple that related to their connections until coincidences keep happening YEZZA as shippers we believe they are in relationship but some of other shippers still investigate and assume their are just remain friends according to the informers.Please discard the word desperate.the word desperate is very inappropriate to ship.its seem like we become a pusher which i mean a person that pushes extreme to this precious couple.We ship responsibly not as a radical shipper.There are reasonable shippers who does not urge the couple to get hurried in relationship.let the love grow and right now we affirmly noticed they are in touch.ALWAYS.but a relationship which is how we want to be as a couple or old friends?Old friends maybe love.i want they get married enjoy husband wife romance life and have a beautiful children.they are actually a perfect match for one another,despite the differences in personality;maybe even because of those differences.they are in LOVE.We will have the answer from the couple sooner or later and let me copy from the fellow shippers posted; "give them an ample time to announce their beautiful relationship"  "they are sweet children".i give the credit to the owner of the video Kdrama Oppa.i use fans video for my reference.

I completely agree with you chinguya many people refer shippers as desperate souls wanting the favorites to work out which is not true. But on the other hand you can't blame people for thinkinf that way either coz of how most shippers react, as in forcing some evidences to relate with kge which is not true, making kge appear everywhere around him as if she isn't busy with her own schedules, mind you I'm not talking abt edited photos coz that's technically normal. Some people even gave up on shipping because some shippers go wayy overboard with their shipping and it mostly affects kge as they assume that most of the desperate shippers are Arjenians which is not true. I still believe that there are shippers who are minoz as well. But all in all we have to ship responsibly I agree, I don't think it's right to mention any of their names especially in the public infront of their bias be it in a vlog or video chat or even in their ig's just soo as to respect their privacy. And if it happens either of us witness someone dragging kge's name or lmh's name into their respective fandoms we must stop them and warn them otherwise it will be more of a 3rd fandom war which is the last thing any us want right now. Pray for them, delulus are there as I have mine circuling in my mind right now any one can ask I'll give a list, let them be, love and support them individually and together, protect them from haters at all cost, coz they ARE SWEET CHILDREN. Man I love that phrase.

Honestly if is to confirm their relationship I would actually prefer they do it next year so that they get the spotlight and hopefully corona would be less by that time, this year to many couples and people have high expectations from them like binjin, shimbin, jenny and gdragon etc aaahhh too much pressure if they announce their relationshio this year. As much as I wish for it but patience is all that matters and who knows maybe instead of dating announcement we'll get a wedding announcement.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs, images or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun are among the 200 famous Korean actors, are they continuing their love story?

Elisa Novyari
- March 18, 2021

3686835853.jpg

EDITORNEWS - Not too long ago, handsome South Korea actor Lee Min Ho made him into the ranks of famous actors.

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun made it to the 200 Korean Actor Campaign for the Korean Film Council (KOFIC), which represents the present and future of the Korean film industry worldwide.

It is not an easy thing to get into the 200 Korean actor ranks on the site against hundreds of competitors.

In addition to Lee Min Ho, Lee Kwang Soo, and Lee Seung Gi, there are also a number of high-profile South Korean actors who are also included in the ranks of Korean actors by the Korea Film Council.

In a report from KoBiz, the site of the Korean film business zone Kofic Kobiz, titled "Dedicated 200 Korean Actors Website To Launch March 15," Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun, who are included in one of them, read very exotic and very strong , 200 Korean actors.

Where in the site photo there are 200 Korean actors who are very beautiful and very excited.

Both of them were among the 200 Korean Actors, which means that their hard work in the film industry was worth it.

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun will soon appear for an official photo shoot on their KOFIC Kobiz website.

PROMIZ is a donation site for communication and exchange. This site is partnered with Lee Min Ho.

On the other hand, on the official website, on the cover of Facebook Promiz, Lee Min Ho's face is beautiful and charming.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho's success in the movie world is also accompanied by his Instagram followers, which continue to grow at 23 million followers.

Fans of the two often associate the two and speculate that they had a recent photo shoot with the same concept.

Starting with clothing, style photo and background photo, which are supposedly exactly the same.

Do they two have a love story? Or is it just a mirage, netizens are returning to matchmaking.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1311628545/lee-min-ho-dan-kim-go-eun-masuk-200-aktor-korea-terkenal-apakah-mereka-selama-ini-menutupi-kisah-cintanya

• Like 5

On 3/16/2021 at 2:06 AM, Peekaboohoo said:

Ps. @HR. Thanks for sharing kdfan_incad fanfic. Gonna read it real soon! @MsMocha I love the word 'naysayers' in your last post. It's so much better than the h word! Too much use of the h word on the Internet these days. And oh yes, bet they're totally sweating hehe. Whilst they sweat, we're jumping around in the meadows 

Glad you like “naysayers”. It’s saved me from choosing from a more spicy collection of words. I never realized before becoming an active fan that when one participates in the world of fandom one must develop a strong restraint from saying all that’s on one’s mind.  To put it delicately, I can’t allow people to drive me to curse. I mostly refrain because it can be taken as a sign you’re losing an argument or you can’t find a better way to communicate. Then I remind myself I’m not engaging in a Harvard debate but communicating with some RickRoll'D that has the misguided notion and unmitigated gall to not only attack our babygirl but foolish enough to think she’s going to get away with it unscathed. And that’s when the fun begins. For the record, I normally don’t believe in taking prisoners.lol But sometimes, it’s apparent they’re so damn dumb mercy is called for.  It’s rare,but it happens. It’s simple, they pull out knives. Fine,my aim,when it’s all said and done is to make them feel like they narrowly escaped “The Red Wedding.” lol That’s especially true for the ones that are fixed on Eungyo. Taking into consideration that some haven’t actually watch the movie,  I point out that the movie is over 2 hrs long. The part they’re fixated on through their rabid eyes, is a short span compared to the length. Anyone who watches the movie and their primary or sole memory is the nudity it says something about the freak in them. They might want to talk to someone about why they’re so hot and bothered about something that one, was acting and two, they’re in the minority of having a problem with it. The only fire and brimstone is in their heads(naughty cells if it’s a male)or their nether region. So instead of wasting their time attacking KGE, it would be better spent in therapy because they are warped af. Whew,I’m done. Glad I got that off my chest.
Love you guys. Aside from being informative, you’re all very interesting, entertaining, funny and kind. I come here often, it’s just that I usually don’t comment. I hope I haven’t offended anyone.
Ms Mocha

P.S. I’ve also had to verbally RickRoll'D  slap someone for implying LMH is anything less than a gentleman. Implying he’s a male w*** and  KGE is just another L** is not the way to go. 

:allgoodlol:

Edited by ferily
Please reply outside of quote. Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1

I got dissapointed! 

I open twitter and then see leeminho is trending. I think finally dispatch caught LMH & KGE are dating.

I click and...

It's about leeminho from stray kids. Hmmmm...

Guys, how many leeminho name in Korea anw? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I think this forum is mainly to show love for our couple LMH and KGE and because of that you would think that all the people here would celebrate that love or at least our hope that they end up together. I noticed however that there's a new member who never made any post, recently joined and keeps putting all the negative emotions such as confused, off topic, unamused, etc. So I don't want to call them out specifically, they would know who they are. If they don't want to celebrate our couple's potential love, the door is open for them to go. 

Just saying. :surprisedwut:

• Like 5
  • Unamused 4
  • Love 1

Hallo.Halloo to all.

Just a few words to keep here.This thread is not to find quarrels.Dont provoke and drag others to get fight.As a good shipper we will get angry when someone given shippers the title radical.But look at our own words.Yes we cannot stop our thoughts and feelings but we can refrain the intention.We must not insult people.Never.And Ever. Stop from quarreling with anyone. We must also respect the reactions by writing good words. Think wisely.So grateful that some fans support our contents and delulus too.This is a real shipper not a shipper who likes to find quarrels.I joined this ship to ship responsibly.I dont want to involve this negativity vibes.Maybe we should also look at our words before sending them.

Mineun read us.

Love Mineun.

Let's protect Mineun.Dont give them pressure. 

OK tomorrow i will attach another lovey-dovey couple bts video. Phewit.

Thank you.

:loveu:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Rumor has it that Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun are currently dating

Elisa Novyari
- March 18, 2021

2190223980.jpg

EDITORIAL NEWS - Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun have been linked frequently and rumor has it that they are dating.

A handful of dating rumors have been mentioned frequently by some of his fans, recently after threats from netizens revealed Lee Min Ho's appearance on the set of Pachinko's drama in Canada.

There are also many threats on social media that threaten Lee Min Ho's actions during filming, namely netizens who are fortunate enough to take pictures from a short distance.

Coupled with this happiness on Lee Min Ho's Instagram account, he gained more followers, on the other hand, Lee Min Ho was busy filming a drama called "Pachinko" as Ko Hansu.

Ko Hansu is a Korean who was adopted into a wealthy and famous family in Japan, with his extensive connections, Hansu tries to make money and control what he can.

Many fans are excited about the threat on social media to be able to see the two of them even if they are in different places, netizens can see Lee Min Ho up close and get a route that is not too far.

There are also netizens looking to highlight Lee Min Ho's hairstyle, which is common when Lee Min Ho attended the SBS Awards last month.

In terms of appearance, he is no less than that of Lee Gon, due to the backstory of the storyline of the drama, if you study it more deeply, it will certainly be different from the plot and the role played.

Fans are certainly thrilled to bring positive energy to Lee Min Ho, which is featured on the PROMIZ website. Lee Min Ho looks sexy.

Rumors also returned from fans who wondered if Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun had the same brand ambassador as if they were related, soon Kim Go Eun's old video spread at a 50th birthday party actress Yoon Yoo Jung made her debut in 2016.

Actress Yoon Jung Yoo is Kim Go Aeun's grandmother on Canola, in which the disgruntled drama will show Kim Go Eun famous for her personal sympathy for mrmbaur with anyone, even on set.

Fans are proud of this video because Kim Go Eun is surrounded by senior artists who strongly support her. Fans are hoping for a new dramatic project between Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun.

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1311631222/dirumorkan-tengah-menjalin-hubungan-ldr-begini-kesibukan-aktivitas-lee-min-ho-dan-kim-go-eun-sekarang

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

I think this forum is mainly to show love for our couple LMH and KGE and because of that you would think that all the people here would celebrate that love or at least our hope that they end up together. I noticed however that there's a new member who never made any post, recently joined and keeps putting all the negative emotions such as confused, off topic, unamused, etc. So I don't want to call them out specifically, they would know who they are. If they don't want to celebrate our couple's potential love, the door is open for them to go. 

Don't worry @DianaMishka, mods have been notified a couple of days ago and they're watching. And yes, I agree, if they don't like this ship, then they shouldn't even be in here at all.

• Like 4
  • Unamused 4

5 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

Rumor has it that Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun are currently dating

Elisa Novyari
- March 18, 2021

EDITORIAL NEWS - Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun have been linked frequently and rumor has it that they are dating.

A handful of dating rumors have been mentioned frequently by some of his fans, recently after threats from netizens revealed Lee Min Ho's appearance on the set of Pachinko's drama in Canada.

There are also many threats on social media that threaten Lee Min Ho's actions during filming, namely netizens who are fortunate enough to take pictures from a short distance.

Coupled with this happiness on Lee Min Ho's Instagram account, he gained more followers, on the other hand, Lee Min Ho was busy filming a drama called "Pachinko" as Ko Hansu.

Ko Hansu is a Korean who was adopted into a wealthy and famous family in Japan, with his extensive connections, Hansu tries to make money and control what he can.

Many fans are excited about the threat on social media to be able to see the two of them even if they are in different places, netizens can see Lee Min Ho up close and get a route that is not too far.

There are also netizens looking to highlight Lee Min Ho's hairstyle, which is common when Lee Min Ho attended the SBS Awards last month.

In terms of appearance, he is no less than that of Lee Gon, due to the backstory of the storyline of the drama, if you study it more deeply, it will certainly be different from the plot and the role played.

Fans are certainly thrilled to bring positive energy to Lee Min Ho, which is featured on the PROMIZ website. Lee Min Ho looks sexy.

Rumors also returned from fans who wondered if Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun had the same brand ambassador as if they were related, soon Kim Go Eun's old video spread at a 50th birthday party actress Yoon Yoo Jung made her debut in 2016.

Actress Yoon Jung Yoo is Kim Go Aeun's grandmother on Canola, in which the disgruntled drama will show Kim Go Eun famous for her personal sympathy for mrmbaur with anyone, even on set.

Fans are proud of this video because Kim Go Eun is surrounded by senior artists who strongly support her. Fans are hoping for a new dramatic project between Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun.

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1311631222/dirumorkan-tengah-menjalin-hubungan-ldr-begini-kesibukan-aktivitas-lee-min-ho-dan-kim-go-eun-sekarang

Is it me or is it that the person writing this article is a shipper too. She knows what we know, what they know:smort:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

I hope you’re not referring me. But if you are ,a thousand apologies. I love Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho together or if they’re flying solo. It’s obvious this sight is dedicated to them. That being the case, even though I’ve 

made very few comments my focus has always been on them. As I stated in my earlier comments I like this forum because it’s a great source for information about Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho that’s often presented in humorous but intelligent ways. 
Once again, I ask that you please accept my apology if I have unintentionally brought a negative vibe. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

17 minutes ago, MsMocha said:

I hope you’re not referring me. But if you are ,a thousand apologies. I love Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho together or if they’re flying solo. It’s obvious this sight is dedicated to them. That being the case, even though I’ve 

made very few comments my focus has always been on them. As I stated in my earlier comments I like this forum because it’s a great source for information about Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho that’s often presented in humorous but intelligent ways. 
Once again, I ask that you please accept my apology if I have unintentionally brought a negative vibe. 

Not you dear... I'm referring to someone else. 

:heythere:

So I have a hunch why he took that picture of her. It is because it is a rare moment for a top actress to rehearse with her staff for a scene. It is not too often that an actress would have her real staff in a drama so he took a picture because he's also giving a copy to her to save that memory. Plus of course he just likes taking pictures of her or keeping her pictures (we all remember in his movie log, there is a wall of TKEM photos, right?) 

I sincerely believe this ship is sailing. Look at both of them being so silent these days on IG after shocking us with same day updates even if they are miles and timezones apart? 

Let's bet there will be another lovestagram after this drought. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLG7ut9p9Wo/?igshid=1gvnqjftp9f8x

:hooray:

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Not you dear... I'm referring to someone else. 

So I have a hunch why he took that picture of her. It is because it is a rare moment for a top actress to rehearse with her staff for a scene. It is not too often that an actress would have her real staff in a drama so he took a picture because he's also giving a copy to her to save that memory. Plus of course he just likes taking pictures of her or keeping her pictures (we all remember in his movie log, there is a wall of TKEM photos, right?) 

I sincerely believe this ship is sailing. Look at both of them being so silent these days on IG after shocking us with same day updates even if they are miles and timezones apart? 

Let's bet there will be another lovestagram after this drought. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLG7ut9p9Wo/?igshid=1gvnqjftp9f8x

Glad to hear.  

Ok, this is my take. They are a couple.

Here’s my take.
Everyone that’s a Kim Go Eun fan knows she’s had to shut down rumors of romantic links in the past.  By her own account, the most vicious was the Gong Yoo rumor. It took a toll not only on her but her family. She cited it as the reason she stepped away from dramas and chose movies. The love, support and hopeful delight in favor of them being a couple is massive. Even so that has made the most vicious go on the attack. Without going into a lot of details, it involves name calling, contacting her father with wild accusations, distortions of KGE’s online and other visual aides. Accounts are repeatedly shut down only for new ones to take there place. Garbage is appearing on all social media accounts. All includes LMH’s too, but the focus and target of the hate is KGE.  In the past she’s had to face this alone. Keep in mind her family was and is currently under attack too. It has too hurt her parents to this filth is hurled at her. And it has to hurt her to see her parents once again under attack. LMH is privy to these attempts to publicly shame and humiliate her plus her family.  Does anyone believe that either of them would remain silent if coming out with a denial could shut down this intense and ongoing harassment? This time I believe because LMH has her back and the relationship is real, they decided to stay the course. They’re not going to allow haters to dictate or having any influence on they’re choices. And this is why I fervently believe they are a couple. They’re not going to let the haters control their lives. They have something worth fighting for. So that’s what they’re doing, fighting for their relationship. 
And all of this rambling is my explanation as to why I believe they’re a couple. 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 5
  • Love 6

There is a moment when I come out bravely and say they are a couple, and sometimes when things get intense I go back to bed and say that's it they aren't a couple men this is my 1st time shipping and who knew it's gonna be soo damn hard to move on from them. There are moments that I wish I didn't fall for them and just move on like anybody else but what no way guess I'm stuck with them for eternity:sweat_smile:. Anyway you are right about who get more attacks is noneother than kge herself, but I'm hopping that her agencies and lmh himself will protect her at all cost. If possible I wish her dad would abstain from social media that way people would stop dragging him and his family into some ridiculous fight. But anyway he probably knows that's the kinda of world we live in now so I guess the best thing to do right now is to ignore them, feel sorry that they have to waste their time writing stupid staff. I'll say this once and I'll say this again if there's one thing I'll brag abt kge is that not only she's close with the chungmuro legends I repeat LEGENDS and I guess we all know them right, known for university goddess of class ten, friends with idols(suho, minho,jenny) but also even if it turns out that they aren't dating lets not forget that she's the one and only woman to appear in lmh's ig more than twice and perhaps she's gonna appear this year too hopefully. Now if that's not something to brag then I don't what is, naysayers can through a fit all they want but these facts aint gonna change baby our girl is surely the QUEEN. 

I even had to show his account to a guy friend and he said this isn't for nothing there's definitely going something over there.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

29 minutes ago, Racquel Roum said:

There is a moment when I come out bravely and say they are a couple, and sometimes when things get intense I go back to bed and say that's it they aren't a couple men this is my 1st time shipping and who knew it's gonna be soo damn hard to move on from them. There are moments that I wish I didn't fall for them and just move on like anybody else but what no way guess I'm stuck with them for eternity:sweat_smile:. Anyway you are right about who get more attacks is noneother than kge herself, but I'm hopping that her agencies and lmh himself will protect her at all cost. If possible I wish her dad would abstain from social media that way people would stop dragging him and his family into some ridiculous fight. But anyway he probably knows that's the kinda of world we live in now so I guess the best thing to do right now is to ignore them, feel sorry that they have to waste their time writing stupid staff. I'll say this once and I'll say this again if there's one thing I'll brag abt kge is that not only she's close with the chungmuro legends I repeat LEGENDS and I guess we all know them right, known for university goddess of class ten, friends with idols(suho, minho,jenny) but also even if it turns out that they aren't dating lets not forget that she's the one and only woman to appear in lmh's ig more than twice and perhaps she's gonna appear this year too hopefully. Now if that's not something to brag then I don't what is, naysayers can through a fit all they want but these facts aint gonna change baby our girl is surely the QUEEN. 

I even had to show his account to a guy friend and he said this isn't for nothing there's definitely going something over there.

Gosh, i feel you raquel.. Sometimes i want to give up one time i even unfollowed their ig's, shippers from youtube and tweeter... But why do I keep coming back after even the slightest hints wait is it slightest? coincidence? I dont know what you'd call it.. Guess im obsessed..i also want to move on after a revelation but i guess its more impt. to keep quiet for kge, from her haters. After this comment im so damn sure 2 person will be unamused.. You know what i dont care thats why i still comment on this forum... you know who you are..dont waste your time here.. As simple as that.... 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, GNCruz said:

Gosh, i feel you raquel.. Sometimes i want to give up one time i even unfollowed their ig's, shippers from youtube and tweeter... But why do I keep coming back after even the slightest hints wait is it slightest? coincidence? I dont know what you'd call it.. Guess im obsessed..i also want to move on after a revelation but i guess its more impt. to keep quiet for kge, from her haters. After this comment im so damn sure 2 person will be unamused.. You know what i dont care thats why i still comment on this forum... you know who you are..dont waste your time here.. As simple as that.... 

Well I guess there's only one way out of this and that is for them to confirm their status whether they are a thing or not. But hey binjin shippers had to wait for 3 yrs even after several denials they truly deserve a pat on back for their strong will to wait so I guess it wouldn't hurt for us to wait and be patient and let them take their time to nourish their relationship peacefully with no pressure from the media or crazy fans. If it's meant to be it will if not then no harm done it's not like lmh and kge are gonna hate each other or anything friendship will still exist and maybe they'll each find their own perfecf partner not wanting it but if it is their happiness so be it. 

So while waiting for the truth or more crumbs to come how abt we bring up our delulus. I'll go first I wish lmh does a video call with tkem cast like how he did with lsg and maybe join them in his movielog if possible include all of his other friends kimbum and illwoo. That'll be soo perfect it'll be like another reunion and tkem will trend once again.

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

@GNCruz HELLO!I understand your feelings.we have an actress thread for QUEEN kim go eun if you write SOME NOTES there.i think if you have checked the words after typing that you do not mix hostility and fights I think there is no problem.

@Racquel Roum HELLO friend you can give the reactions more to show who HONEST we are.THATS TRUE we dont have to offend anyone.for this precious couple we must protect and love them.i noticed some fellows shippers told before MinEun followed our thread.i feel so honored especially our posted read by this precious MinEun.Love each other as we have MinEun loved them so we could come with proper writing  about MinEun KING QUEEN.They are happy and we are happy!

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Racquel Roum said:

Well I guess there's only one way out of this and that is for them to confirm their status whether they are a thing or not. But hey binjin shippers had to wait for 3 yrs even after several denials they truly deserve a pat on back for their strong will to wait so I guess it wouldn't hurt for us to wait and be patient and let them take their time to nourish their relationship peacefully with no pressure from the media or crazy fans. If it's meant to be it will if not then no harm done it's not like lmh and kge are gonna hate each other or anything friendship will still exist and maybe they'll each find their own perfecf partner not wanting it but if it is their happiness so be it. 

So while waiting for the truth or more crumbs to come how abt we bring up our delulus. I'll go first I wish lmh does a video call with tkem cast like how he did with lsg and maybe join them in his movielog if possible include all of his other friends kimbum and illwoo. That'll be soo perfect it'll be like another reunion and tkem will trend once again.

Ooooh that'd be so exciting just by thinking about it...and then they all meet up at some beautiful place with a great sunset by the beach....

Tkem will definitely trend again... 

.. Or just several movielogs with great songs dedicated to her from the time they met, how they liked each other first, how they first dated, how they fought for each other...etc...i can go and on.. I hope one day when or after they've settled down they tell their story give rights to an editor on how their love started up to how they settled down and us delulus would just connect the dots from the crumbs we're getting, i would definitely buy copies of the book. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1